IMPERFECTIONS | Pop Smoke

By _GetLo

Lauryn is currently a Senior at Clark Atlanta University who is on track to becoming a nurse. She is very con... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N Random
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Short & Random Photo Dump
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Let me Explainnnn
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
JUSTICE FOR POPPAAAA
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Poppa the Pimp 💀
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
New Book!
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
1 more month
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Thank You!

Chapter 33

4K 186 100
By _GetLo

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ

╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So we went back to the place and they got security cameras and shit," Mike started, "we looking at it and recognize the nigga who did it, Me and Pop knew him since we was young and shit, his name is Prince. But the nigga from the Floss too so we wondering why the fuck he in LA tryna' kill Pop or you right?"

Me and the girls nodded intrigued trying to figure where this was going.

"We hit him up on Instagram on some cool shit cause he was showing that he was out here, we like 'aye bro we ain't seen you in a while what you on, let's link we see you in LA.' and that's what we was doing this morning. We kicking it with the nigga then Mike just tell em like aye we know what the fuck you did. Kid get to trying to run we catch em and start beating em." Pop said.

"Okay so who did it?" Des asked impatiently.

"Damn we trying to give y'all the full story give em a minute." Zay said making everyone laugh some.

"So we get telling em we know what he did, he get to saying he got money for it from his cousin. Turns out his cousin is Kayla. Dread told her how we fell out and she tried to take it in her own hands to take me out but he shot you on accident." Pop sad while looking at me.

I'm going to kill this bitch.

Is she dumb?

Mad because her "nigga" acting all crazy and had to get cut off, give me about a week until I'm fully healed I'm murking that bitch I swear.

"Kayla did it?" I practically yelled while scrunching my face, "That bitch is really crazy I'm gone drag her I swear I am." I said while shaking her head.

"So the nigga shot the wrong person... this story doesn't even sound right why was it that deep to her to try and take you out?" Mari asked.

Pop shrugged, "These treeshas be mad crazy I kept trying to warn Dread ass, shit we all did."

"Does Dread know what her ass did?" Des asked while shaking her leg.

Des had been waiting to find out who did this and y'all already know she's on go, so I know she's ready to do some damage.

"Shit, we wouldn't know we don't talk to him." Mike said.

"Y'all need to tell him about her crazy ass! What if she try to pull some shit on him!" Des asked making the boys look at each other.

"I'll try to say som' to him but once he feeling a shorty it ain't changing til something bad usually happen to him." Pop said while staring off.

I still can't believe this girl, trying to kill Pop? 

"So when we gone find this bitch." Des said while staring at Mari and I.

I shrugged, "Give me a we-"

"No." Pop said cutting me off making me shoot him an eye.

"No? Her psycho ass tries to kill you but actually almost kills me instead and I'm just supposed to sit back and leave her alone Pop? Fuck that, you can get as mad as you want or whatever but that's not how I was even raised. So like I was saying Des when I'm good we good to go."

"Drop the shit, I almost lost you once 'cause of her I'll be damned if I let it happen again, especially if I can prevent the shit. You being mad dumb right now calm your hot head ass down-"

"I'M NOT SITTING BACK A-"

"I SAID DROP THE SHIT!" Pop said while glaring at me, "End of fucking story." 

I rolled my eyes and got up, walking to his room.

First of all who was he yelling at.

Usually his mad voice turns me on but he was actually mad right now. 

My feelings are kind of hurt.

I mean I get where he's coming from but it's the principle, she tried to kill Pop and it's like my hands are tied, I can't even do anything.

I slammed his door shut before sitting on the bed and leaning on his headboard.

There's nothing I can even do at this point.

But I'm going to find a way, Pop just won't need to know about whatever it is I decide to do.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Please let me know when y'all land," I said pouting.

Des and Zay were leaving today to head back to Atlanta because they had to get back to work and stuff.

The only reason Mari was staying was to be with Mike and she had been picking up a few clients out here.

I told her she should move out here but she told me only if I do the same so I mean...

"You now I will, bitches don't love the A no more." She said rolling her eyes.

I smacked my lips and laughed, "You now I love Atlanta but Pop don't want me going back yet."

"Just move in at this point, I don't know why you won't."

First Mari now Des, I get it I'm out here a lot but I love having my own space, and LA's vibe just isn't right for me.

"We talked about this." 

She just shook her head and gave me a hug, I gave Zay one too as they said their goodbyes to everyone and walked to the car as Charles held the door open for them.

After watching them pull out of the driveway I came back in the house as Pop closed the door behind me.

It's been real awkward these past 3 days, I mean I wasn't mad at Pop or anything but I was being a little standoffish I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I know his intentions are pure and he just wants to keep me safe but I don't like feeling like somebody is trying to control me.

My ex always had this thing of telling me what to do, what to wear, where I could and couldn't go and I made a promise to myself that I wasn't going through that again.

Yes, this is different but in some weird way I'm getting Deja Vu from all of it.

"Come here" I heard Pop say behind me.

I turned around and saw him throwing his head in the direction of the dining room while Mike and Mari went in the living room.

Making my way to the dining room I leaned against the table and placed my hands on both sides of me.

"So you over this lil attitude you go now?" He started.

"I don't h-"

"Stop, we both know how you are when you get in these little moods and you barely been talking to me, don't want to sleep next to me and don't be looking my way."

"I was just spending time with Des and Mari, that's it." I said with a shrug.

"You don't think I know you or some shit? Is it cause I won't let you go beat Kayla ass? Cause I yelled at you?"

I smacked my lips and started playing with my nails, because why does he know me like the back of his hand.

He walked over to me and lifted my chin so I could look at him, "I love you, and since I'm ya man it's my job to keep you outta trouble, ight? I can't see you laid up in no hospital bed no more. You gotta see where I'm coming from I'm just tryna look out for you. As you can see mother fuckers out here want me gone or they want to hurt me and the way to do that is by hurting you."

I nodded, I get where he's coming from.

I mean I signed up for this because I knew who he was before we got together.

"I love you more." I said smiling some before he kissed me while grabbing my waist.

"I let you pull it this time but don't think I'm gone let you do that shit no more."

"Or what." I said while lifting an eyebrow.

"Try it and see." he smirked before letting me go.

I want him so badddd.

This sucks.

"You still going to see Diamond later?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah I'm leaving in a few."

"That's another bitch on my hit list." I said while rolling my eyes.

He laughed and threw his hands up, "I won't say shit 'bout that one just wait til my daughter get here."

"How's the baby doing?" I asked smiling some.

"Healthy, getting bigger and shit in there." He replied smiling, I know he was so excited about this baby now because he talks about her all the time.

From trying to find names, planning out her room over here and more.

It was cute seeing him like this.

"I don't think I told you when she's supposed to be here, you didn't do the math yet?"

I turned my head and looked at him while counting on my fingers.

She's 5 months now and it's August,  so 4 months from now it'll be December, "December?" I asked while looking up.

"December 22nd"

"A week before my birthday?" I asked with shock in my voice.

He forced a fake smile, "Yeah"

Babies usually don't even make it to their due date they always come before or after and I really hope she didn't come too lose to my birthday.

I'm sorry baby girl but if you come and mess up my plans we gone have issues.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ

╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I made it to Diamond's because I told her I'd come and help her and this event planner.

She wanted this big ass baby shower and I was just trying to give her the money and tell her to do what she wants but she was already $15,000 in and was saying she needed more, so I need to see where my money is going.

I rang her bell and stood to the side, waiting for a few seconds before she opened her door with just a sports bra that barely held her titties in and some leggings .

"Hey Shar," she smiled and stepped to the side.

I shook my head and walked in looking around.

I haven't been to her house in a long ass time and she had all kinds of baby stuff spread out in the front room from high chairs, toys, play pens and all.

"We don't need a baby shower you already have most of the shit." I chuckled while looking at it.

"You can never have too much with a newborn Shar." she laughed while standing next to me.

"Still hasn't hit you?" she added.

"Yeah it actually did some days ago." I replied while a silence fell over us.

"So you never told me why you called and asked me about my brother that day, something happen?" she asked while looking at me.

"Yeah but we got it figured out and shit."

"I meant it when I said I would never call him on you she said.

"You acting like you ain't ever call him on me, had me fighting that nigga just because you thought I was out with some bitch."

"Well it's different now," she said while rubbing her belly, "She needs you here Shar, as much as I can't stand how the situation is I don't want her growing up without her daddy."

Shit, maybe babies do have a way of maturing people.

I hope she meant that shit but I don't even know, you can't put shit past her.

I just nodded, "The planner here?"

"Almost, she should be here any minute do you want something to drink or something?"

"I'm good" I said while heading to her living room where I saw her laptop and some paper already laid out."

"I uh-heard about Lauryn too, that had to do with my brother? How's she doing?"

"You know you don't care about her so don't even fake like you do." I shook my head while sitting on the couch.

"Fuck it then, I was just trying to make conversation but since you want to be an ass then never mind. Was just trying to see if she was cool."

"She good, she always gone be good."

She scoffed and rolled her eyed before I heard her mumble something under her breath, "Fucking lucky ass."

I smirked and shook my head.

I knew a baby wouldn't keep her sane and sweet forever.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Short and sweet, hope it wasn't too boring.

Some of y'all already had guessed who had shot Lauryn.

When y'all think the baby gone come?

Think Lauryn gone listen and not do anything to Kayla?

How y'all feel about Kayla now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 6K 36
𝘿𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬. ---- Donteria Wright, a high school senior at Highland hi...
13K 403 35
This Story About A Teen Girl Name Michelle Planning On Going To College Going To Be A Lawyer Falls In Love With The Plug & They Have To Go Through Tr...
531K 8.5K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
Gray By 🌙

Romance

429K 12.4K 39
This story is about....well you'll have to read it to find out. Happy reading!(NOT A FAN-FICTION) If you're not into the lovey-dovey type story then...