Officially Yours

By saryana

[ she had to get married because she had to. its really bad at first but after awhile.. hate can turns to lov... More

Who is he? Who is she?
Chapter 1 The First Official Encounter
Chapter 2 The Official Wedding
Chapter 3 Honeymoon in Venice
Chapter 5 Argue
CHAPTER 6 IS HE..?
CHAPTER 8 A Confession
CHAPTER 9 Home
Chapter 10 Crazy Husband
Chapter 11 Jung Dae Hyun
Chapter 12 Decision
Chapter 13 Dinner
Chapter 14 Whatt?!
ignore this
Chapter 15 Bye Bye, Love.
Chapter 16 Bestfriend in need is bestfriend indeed
Chapter 17 Breaking Dawn
Chapter 18 'Beside me'
Chapter 19 Let's Meet
Chapter 20 Meet Me My Love
Chapter 21 Officially Officially Yours

Chapter 4 Five Years Crush

8.5K 276 17
By saryana

Taehyung POV

I woke up into silence space. Even though i still felt sleepy, but i resisted to sleep again as there were completely no sound of my wife. I searched for her in the bathroom, balcony and even under the bed but there were no traces at all. I walked to the front door and saw a little note on the table.

Aish, this woman! How brave she is to walk alone in this foreign country. I read it the noye again that said 'are you awake? I'm going for a walk to eat.' That simple sentences make me mad.

I rushed to the carved wooden cupboard and changed into a new comfortable outfit. I get outside of the suite and locked the door.

Then i ran to the lobby and i found her dreaming into the air. I tapped her but she didn't moved abit so i faced her. But something at her face make me taken aback. I saw tears.

Daesoo POV

I don't care what he might think of me. But i am hurted. I am in pain. Pain that never can cured. Although i am a doctor myself, i couldn't cure my own sickness. Heartsick.

Upon i reached the ground floor at the lobby, i saw someone that i haven't seen for a year. And he was hugging a blonde lady in his arms. I thought that i forget him completely but no. Memories with him are still in my head. My feels for him are still alive. Without no choices, i hide myself in the lif untill the door were closed.

Flashback

Back then at a university i studied in, i was a nerd. With a long untie hair and a big nerd glasses, i always seem to hold books all the time. Not even one people wants to be friend of mine. Maybe because i was a first year student i was in silent.

But there is one man that was so courageous enough to speak with me in one meter distance. And that man is Jung Daehyun. Because of him, i get more friends. Because of him, i know everything about what's needed to dress like a woman. Because of him, i changed. Before i know him, i just know how to wear hoodie, sweatshirt and jeans and act like a boy. He taught me everything about life along with his good friends.

And i started to have feelings for him since he treated me to a candle light dinner at a very famous restaurant to celebrate me passed my exam. Since then, i tried acting feminine and even wore mini skirts and dresses. I didn't tell anybody about my feelings even to my bestest friends.

I want to be recognized by him. I want to be more than a friend to him. I want him to confess first. I want him to love me back.

Sorry because this is very short.  Hye, I don't know if you like it or not, but i want do kyungsoo in my story but i don't know how to put him in. So, suggest me please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 872 20
This is based on a pokemon comic series called Eeveelution squad. This is a AU where Speed (Jolteon) meets Lazuli (Glaceon) Instead of Trace (Shinx)...
182K 6.6K 49
[COMPLETED] This story revolves between Jeon Jungkook, a business man who is truly dedicated to his work and a handsome hunk. He lives with his dad w...
698K 32.3K 47
"This is not a clichรฉ love story remember it Kim Taehyung. I am not a girl who belongs to a poor family and is married to a rich boy to save her alm...