Mafia leader's omega (FANFIC)

By that_one_weird_boi

Deku an omega who was captured by the LOV(an omega trading group) at the young age of 13 has been fighting no... More

Chatper 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 3 (edited)
Chapter 4 (edited)
Chapter 5 (edited)
Chapter 6 (edited)
Chapter 7 (edited)
Chapter 8 (edited)
Chapter 9 (edited)
Chapter 10 (edited)
Chapter 11 (edited)
Chapter 12 (edited)
Chapter 13 (edited)
Chapter 14 (edited)
Chapter 15(edited)
Chatper 16(edited)
Chapter 17(edited)
Chapter 18(edited)
Chapter 19 (edited)
Chapter 20(edited)
Chapter 21(edited)
Chapter 23(edited)
Chapter 24(edited)
Chapter 25(edited)
Chapter 26 (edited)
Chapter 27 (edited)
Chapter 28
Not a chapter
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 22(edited)

27.5K 632 232
By that_one_weird_boi

3rd POV:

It's been a week since the incident. Izu would stay in the nesting corner under the nest he made. He didn't come out for food or to use the restroom. He just stayed in the colorful pile of blankets and pillows with the one black blanket on top covering him from the outside.

Bakugo didn't know what to do. He needed to get Izuku to eat and drink water but he couldn't get him out and even if he put the food over there it would be left untouched.

After the 6ty day of this Bakugo was tired of it. He didn't understand why Izuku was doing what he was doing. He starved himself all for what to not see anyone?

Bakugo rushed to his room with a freshly made katsudon. Walking quickly through the dark red always filled with photos and golden frames he finally made it to his room.

Opening the door he walked into the spacious black walled room, shutting and locking the door before going straight to the nesting area.

He knew that breaking the nest was the worst thing he could do. The nest for an omega was ever so precious. It's like when you build something you are in love with and it takes forever, breaking it would leave you sad, angry and possibly crying.
"Izu come on now, it's been five days there is nothing out here waiting to get you, just come out" Bakugo said with a small groan.

He got nothing.

He sighed before grabbing his phone and placing the bowl on the floor. "Ey-" he began but Shinso cut him off," no listen to me. Jesus. I need you to come to my quarters and help with izu." There was a pause before he continued to speak," No there's been nothing, nothing happened." He then hung up the phone and unlocked the door.

The door creaked before Shinso stepped in and spoke, "I'm here..." Shinso said tiredly.

Just hearing Shinso got Izu's attention. He normally just zoned Bakugo out and continued to lay around thinking.'But could I do it with Shinso?' He thought to himself

"Did you try to ask to go into the nest?" Shinso asked as he walked to where Bakugo was standing.

"No I haven't because it's obvious he doesn't want me in there don't you think" Bakugo stated aggressively.

"Oh well worth a shot," Shinso said, walking towards the nest and circling it before he found the entrance. Once he found it he crouched down and looked at the small curled up Izuku. "What do we have here? Hm?" Shinso said going in without invitation. Quite a risky move since this was his safe spot he was invading. "What are you doing, hiding in here for a week? That's not healthy, you know?"Shinso said, lying down by Izuku.

"Is he in here?" He shakily asked looking frightened.

"Who Bakugo? No he's not here. He left when I came close to the nest, don't worry." He lied. "Now tell me what's wrong?"

"Everything is wrong, tosh" he said tearing up, "everyone is too nice. It isn't supposed to be like this. I'm supposed to be beaten and sent back for being a bad omega." He answered while crying.

"Zuku, it may seem like it, I mean hell you were kidnapped and you won't believe me now and that's okay but you're safe now. No one is going to hurt you or send you back to that god forsaken place." Shinso claimed as he looked Izuku in the eyes.

"Bu-but I almost sh-ot him last-t w-eek" at this point Izuku was full on bawling and Bakugo wanted nothing more then to wrap him in a hug.

"And what happened? Did he hurt you?"

"No..."

"Did he yell at you?"

"No"

"Okay and has he hurt you or pushed you to do something?"

"Well no but I just know it's an act tosh. The plan is to get close to me then attack while my guard's down" he announced. You could practically hear the way he thought he was correct.

"Izuku listen to me. I've been here for 5 years with dad and papa trying to find you and Bakugo has done nothing but try to help and he did cause, see look your right here safe." Izuku didn't say anything, just cried more. " Come on now. Let's get you showered, dressed and fed okay?" He said as he moved out of the nest with Izuku following.

Once he got out and saw Bakugo he kept his eyes down and fell on the floor onto his knees. "I'm sorry..." he said looking down.

Bakugo crouched down, lifted he's face before speaking, "don't be fucking sorry, you didn't do anything, alright. You did nothing wrong..." he told Izuku before picking him up.

Izuku was crying once again but this time tense in Bakugo's arms.

The three walked to the bathroom. Izuku was placed down on the counter as Shinso started a warm bath in the massive tub. "I'll be back with clean clothes." Bakugo said before leaving Izuku, who was starting to calm down, in the care of Shinso.

Bakugo quickly dashed towards Momo's  headquarters. Once there he opened the door and yelled out to her. Within a few seconds Momo was there ready to help. "I need something for Izu to wear. Something light but warm and comfortable" Momo nodded before walking off to which Bakugo followed.

"How about some white sweats and a black hoodie with an orange 'x' sound good?" Momo asked

"How the fuck do you have some much clothes with my logo on it damn!?" Bakugo asked in return.

"Well I do it for everyone. Since most omegas like being close or having something close to their alpha near them I try to help that happen with clothes" she explained to which Bakugo hummed and nodded.

"Okay this will work, can I get some boxers probably a small," Bakugo said following Momo as she grabbed boxers and socks

"Just in case his feet get cold," Momo said as Bakugo began to walk off. "Hey, do you have any pictures of him?"

Bakugo stopped and flipped his phone before scrolling until he found the photo of sleeping in the onzie. "It might be weird but I only have one so it's nothing to worry about." Bakugo announced before leaving without letting Momo speak.

On the way back he ran into Todoroki who looked like he got some news. " Nezu will be here tomorrow to meet and have his first session with Izuku at like 9 am so be prepared and make sure he is too." He said before running off again.

"Tsk I forgot about that" he said before quickly walking to his room and into the bathroom. "I have clothes for you" he said, placing them on the counter before turning around to find a tub full of bubbles with a resting Izu in it. "Shinso what is this?" He asked, trying to let Izuku rest.

Shinso smirked at how different Bakugo was around Izuku. "What's this? It's just a bubble bath, it's cleaning him" Bakugo shook his head before grabbing a cup and taking some bubbles out and down the sink.

Izu gave him a worried questioning look, " I can't clean your hair with soap everywhere don't worry I'm not getting rid of all of them" he answered before quickly finishing. He emptied his pockets and grabbed the shampoo from the shower.

What he didn't know is that Izuku lost a small bet with Shinso and had to do his part of the deal now that he lost. He was terrified but hoped everything would be fine with Shinso there.

Shinso nodded and gave a thumbs up as he put the recording on. Izuku breathed out as he watched Bakugo place the shampoo down and turned around to look at the counter and make sure everything was out of his pockets. Izuku quickly grabbed him and pulled him into the tub with the help of Shinso.

Once Bakugo's head was out of the water he turned towards Izuku with a small grin but was met with a worried expression. That was until Izuku saw his grin then he relaxed a little. Shinso was wheezing as he watched the two.

Bakugo got out of the tub before taking his clothes off and wrapped in a towel. As he did that Izuku looked away and Shinso turned the camera off. Bakugo then washed Izuku's hair and the two left, letting the green eyed boy get dried and dressed.

While they were waiting in the room, Bakugo told Shinso about Nezu coming tomorrow. "Bakugo, you need to tell him and you need to be there with him until you can't for the day." Bakugo rolled his eyes and nodded. "I'm leaving it's late"

"It's 8 pm" Bakugo stated, unable to wrap his head around how he thought it was late.

"Bye" was all he said as he left.

Izuku soon entered the room. "Shinso left, he said it was late" Bakugo told him, "come over your food is still warm and there's a glass of milk too" he said as he patted the bed. Izuku cautiously walked over and sat down. "Eat, you need it," Bakugo added.

Izuku did as he was told and took a bite out of the food. "It tastes good," he whispered.

"Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy it." Bakugo said with a prideful smile.

It was silent again until Izuku passed the food over to Bakugo and said, "I'm full... sorry"

"Don't be sorry for being full, I'm glad you are," he said, placing the food on the nightstand. "Izuku, you have therapy tomorrow. It's with the same person Half n' Half goes to so he's trustworthy"

"Therapy?" He asked. His ears going further into his hair than they already were and tail wrapping tightly around his waist.

"Yes. Now relax okay. Forget about all your problems. Let your ears up and tail lay loose. You've had them down since you got out of your nest" Bakugo said

Izuku didn't listen as he was freaking out on the inside. "Therapy? That's not a good idea. They could do anything, they could hurt me, tell me anything everything could go wrong. What if he hurts me? It won't be known but then it's not safe here. What if he tells me the truth that I deserve it and I need to go back. What if-" Izuku continued in his little rant about anything and everything that could go wrong not realizing he was speaking aloud.

Bakugo moved them against the headboard and laid them down, a little shocked Izu didn't realize. He started to pet his ears and head which shut him up instantly and started to purr. Izuku tensed up and was speechless and didn't know what to do. Bakugo slowly released some calming pheromone.

At this point Izuku couldn't stop it, his purring continued but his body intended and ears agent up resting in the normal resting position as Bakugou continued to pet his head. "Nothing is going to happen, I will be with you in there until you don't want me in there okay?"

"Okay..." Izuku whispered before falling into a deep slumber.

__________________________

                      Words: 1881

Here is the chapter i hope you guys enjoy it. If there is anything you don't uderstand, have any questions about, is wrong, or you reminds you of other things please do share.

Stay safe, healthy and remember you matter! Have a good day/night everyone!

~tell next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 11.1K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...
580K 21.3K 47
Izuku had a happy childhood. He was the son to 2 high society Alpha's. He was being groomed to serve as a council member. He has his whole life ahead...
5.7K 228 5
Alpha Bakugou is out with his friends because they begged him to help them pick out Valentine's day gifts. The alpha had forgotten that Valentine's d...
145K 4.5K 41
⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the best, he believed he was the best, when h...