Premier League football imagi...

By liverpoolfc_lover

Imagines about a variety of Premier League football players (and others as requested) AS OF LATE 2021, THIS B... More

Introduction
Prompts!
Max Aarons
Mason Mount
Jack Grealish
John Stones
Dean Henderson
Dele Alli
Ben Chilwell
Luke Shaw
Son Heung-min
Virgil Van Dijk
Scott McTominay
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Victor Lindelöf
Richarlison
Trent Alexander Arnold
Harvey Barnes
Dominic Solanke
Lucas Digne
Kepa Arrizabalaga
Scott McTominay Pt 2
Declan Rice
Tammy Abraham
RLC
Aymeric Laporte
Marcus Rashford
Tyrone Mings
Max Aarons
Mason Mount
Nick Pope
John Stones
Christian Pulisic
James Maddison
Scott McTominay
James Justin
Harry Maguire
Phil Foden
Harvey Elliott
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Trent Alexander Arnold
Jack Grealish
Dele Alli
Raheem Sterling
David Brooks
Timo Werner
David Brooks pt 2
Harvey Elliott
Rhian Brewster
Héctor Bellerín
Kepa Arrizabalaga
Takumi Minamino
Todd Cantwell
Son Heung-min
(N) Jude Bellingham
Jamal Lewis
Ben Godfrey
Takumi Minamino
James Maddison
Jack Grealish
Kepa Arrizabalaga
Scott McTominay
Ryan Seggeson
Rhys Williams
Kalvin Phillips
(N) Jude Bellingham
John Stones
Kai Havertz
Harvey Barnes
Takumi Minamino
Trent Alexander Arnold
Thank you❤️
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Curtis Jones
Gabriel Jesus
Dean Henderson
Ben Chilwell
Jamal Lewis
Kepa Arrizabalaga
Mason Mount
Diogo Jota
Gini Wijnaldum
Neco Williams
Trent Alexander Arnold
Donny Van de Beek
Kai Havertz
Patrick Bamford
Todd Cantwell
Illan Meslier
Héctor Bellerín
Daniel James
Ben Chilwell
Jack Grealish
Dele Alli
(N) Martin Ødegaard
Kalvin Phillips
Marcus Rashford
Andy Robertson
Curtis Jones
Timo Werner
Fabian Schar
(N) Frenkie de Jong
Reece James
Brandon Wlliams
Ben Chilwell
Kieran Tierney
(N) Joshua Kimmich
Dele Alli
Scott McTominay
Timo Werner
Matty Cash
Xherdan Shaqiri
Eden Hazard
Ollie Watkins
Edinson Cavani
Jesse Lingard
Declan Rice
Kostas Tsimikas
Bruno Fernandes
Billy Gilmour
(N) Marco Verratti
(N) Jude Bellingham
James Rodriguez
Mason Mount
Curtis Jones
Dele Alli
Fabio Silva
Mohamed Salah
Philippe Sandler
Author's Note

Ferran Torres

2.4K 25 0
By liverpoolfc_lover

escape
/ɪˈskeɪp,ɛˈskeɪp/
verb
break free from confinement or control.

Y/N - your name

"A fucking escape room, Ferran?" I question with wide eyes as I look at my boyfriend in the car. He has a massive smile on his face, "Um yes." He says. "Nope." I say whilst folding my arms as if I was a little toddler who was having a tantrum. "Oh come on babe! It's gonna be so much fun!" He exclaims but I just shake my head. "Babe it's Halloween! You know that there's gonna be some scary shit in this escape room." I say as I point at the building which is in front of us.

"So? It's won't hurt us. Pretty please, baby." He says whilst pulling out the puppy dog eyes. I look away, knowing I'll give in if I look into his eyes. "Please." He says as he sticks his head right in front of me. "Fine! But if we get stuck, you're fucked Ferran." I says whilst opening the door and getting out. "That's my girl!" He exclaims as he gets out of the car. I'm silent and start walking to the building. "I hate you." I say as I feel him grab my waist. "Ugh, I love you too." He says as he presses a quick kiss to my cheek.

He opens the door for me and we walk to the front desk. "Hi guys! Ready to face the escape room?" The lady asks with a kind smile. Ferran nods his head but I just keep still. "Scared?" She asks me as I nod making her laugh. "It's not that bad I promise. Can I give you guy the rules?" He asks as she leads us to, I'm guessing, the first room. We nod our heads as Ferran grabs my hand, giving up a tights squeeze.

"So first you're gonna leave your phones here. I promise we will take good care of them." She says as she points at a box. Myself and Ferran drop our phones into the box. She nods her head as she leads us further into the building. "Now for the escaping part. So how it works is your given a certain amount of time in each room. Say the first room is 30 minutes, if you're able to escape the first room, then nothing happens and you move onto the next. If you take longer than 30 minutes, anything can happen. You're in no danger, I promise, but just remember it is Halloween." She says as she sends us a wink.

"How many rooms are there?" I question, feeling my hands already start getting clammy. "Only three but they quite advanced." She says as myself and Ferran nod. "Alrighty. On you two go." She says as she opens up a door. We thank her and walk into the first room. It looks like a normal office, however from about the 1930s. There are cigars littering the floor and the desk and bookshelves covering the room. I turn around to where she was to see that it's no longer a door and is apart of the room as the wall.

"Start escaping. You have 20 minutes." A voice announces and an alarm is sounded, making me block my ears. The alarm ends as I look at Ferran. "You're dead to me." I say making him laugh. "Let's get working shall we." He says as he kisses my temple and walks towards the shelves. I walk towards the desk and open the draws, seeing that one was locked. "I have a locked draw here. If you find a key, let me know." I tell Ferran as I see him nod his head. I carry on looking around the desk, still confused with all the cigars.

"I found a key!" Ferran exclaims as he walks towards me. I thank him and take the key and open the draw. Inside is a diary. I open the first page, seeing there's only writing on one page. "What does it say?" Ferran asks as he looks at the clock, "We have 10 minutes left by the way." He says as I nod. "It says how his lungs are getting weaker." I say making him scoff. "Is that all?" He asks as I nod. "Go look around the walls for anything like another lock or keypad. They tend to put those in here." I say as he nods.

I place the diary down as he walks along all the walls. I look at the cigars, reading their labels until one unravels in its paper. I look at the cigar seeing the numbers 4723 on it. "I found numbers!" I exclaim as Ferran nods. "I found a keypad. Come see if it works." He says as I run over. I punch the numbers in the keypad and the wall opens, revealing another room. "Oh yes!" I exclaim as I high five him.

We walk into the room and I automatically feel queasy. "A bathroom?" Ferran questions as we look at the stained white tiles. "Good job for your first escape, but can you do it again? You have 15 minutes." The same voice announces and another alarm is sounded. I look around the bathroom, in the cupboards whilst Ferran looks in the bathtub. "I don't know if this is serious or anything but the tap can be pulled off." Ferran says as he rips the tap off which reveals a hidden key.

"For once you breaking something came in handy." I say making him scoff. "Have you find anywhere where this could go?" He asks but I shake my head. "Everything in here doesn't have a lock and plus the cupboard opened without a key." I say as he nods. "Check the toilet." He says but I shake my head. "Please do it. You know me and toilets." I say making him chuckle. "What? They disgusting." I say as I cringe.

He nods his head and makes his way to the toilet. I walk to the walls since I wasn't having much luck with the cupboard. I look at the timer on the wall to see we only have 5 minutes left. I start panicking but I take in a deep breath and have a look at the tiles. Often in escape rooms, the way to escape is right in front of you. When I came in, the tiles stood out to me the most. Their colour especially.

I look to my right and notice a very clean tile. I pull it with ease, as it was lose, exposing a key hole. "Babe! Here." I say as I point at the key hole. Ferran nods and puts the key in and unlocks another secret door in the wall. We high five and walk into the next room. I almost faint at the sight. "A fucking surgery room." Ferran says as we both stare at the dead body in front of us with its organs on full displace.

"I don't think I can do this room. I dropped out of medical school for a reason." I say as I feel myself becoming pale and ill. "It's okay. Just breathe." He says as he presses a kiss to my forehead. "Congrats. Your final room. You have 10 minutes to escape." The voice announces and the alarm follows as it previously had. I walk to the shelf whilst Ferran walks to the tools. "Can you see anything?" He questions me as I shake my head. "I can't find anything." I say as I leave the shelf and walk to the wall in the corner, noticing a keypad once again. "Okay so we are looking for numbers again." I say.

"But where? You looked at the shelf right?" He asks as I nod. I look at the clock seeing 5 minutes. "We need to hurry up." I say as I look in all the small areas and all the places you wouldn't assume for there to be anything. "We only have 2 minutes babe." Ferran says as I hear the panic in his voice. "It has to be here somewhere." I say as I place my hands on my hips. "I just don't get why they had to put a body in here." He says and it clicks. "The body!" I shout as I run to the body and reluctantly stick my hand in it's organs.

"Help me!" I shout at Ferran as he stands and watches me. He runs towards me and looks with me, pulling out all the oranges but finding nothing. "What the fuck?" He questions as he looks at the timer seeing 30 seconds. I look at the face, seeing the mouth slightly open. I go for it, opening the mouth and finding a piece of paper in his mouth. "Found it!" I exclaim as I run to the keypad.

As I look at the paper, I frown. "Babe, put the numbers in!" He shouts but I shake my head. "It says 'Booo'." I say as he frowns. "Change the letters to numbers like the old phones!" He exclaims but before I could do anything, the lights turn off. "Babe?" I question as I put my hand out to find his. "Babe, talk to me." I say as I grab his hand harder but he doesn't speak. That's when it clicks but before I could do anything, the light turns on revealing an infected Doctor holding my hand with worms coming out of the wounds in his skin.

I let out a blood curdling scream as I try and pull away but he just holds me tight and carries me to another room via a door only he could open. There was Ferran laying on a the autopsy table, tied up by material restraints. I try and fight the doctor but to no success as I end up in the same situation as Ferran, tied up. "You're never living this one down Ferran!" I shout at Ferran who just laughs at me.

We knew we weren't in any danger, but what would happen to us? In a flash, the light is turned off. I close my eyes, scared of what happens next but instead, we are pulled away by someone. I open my eyes to see that we were still in complete darkness. Whoever was pulling us stops and I could hear footsteps leave the room. "Ferran?" I question as I hear a faint yes. Before I could ask him anything, the lights are switched on to show a sign saying "You lose!" In front of us and the workers around us clapping.

They untie us and pat us on the back. "You guys got far! Not many do. You should become a detective young lady." The doctor from before says making me laugh. "Team effort in the end." I say grabbing Ferran hand. "Thanks for playing guys. Here are your phones. Come back next year!" The same lady from the first desk says as she hand our phones and opens a door that leads to the outside. We thank her and head out the back and walk back to Ferran car. "That was fun." He finally says as we sit in the car. "You're officially dead." I say as I lunge forward and attack him with tickles in the car. "I'm sorry!" He exclaims as he tries to fight me but I hold him tightly. "No you're not! I shout back making him and I burst into fits of laughter.

*****

This one was a long one! But I love it sm oms. Btw I'm still stuck on Halloween. Sorry not sorry. You'll probably find me writing Christmas stuff in January. I'm just slow. I hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 3.2K 61
𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 imagines book!
3.4K 159 8
𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 ✮⋆˙ 𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ! °ᡣ𐭩 . ° . ❝"i was wondering, can you 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 ❞ જ⁀➴ ...
247K 1.9K 70
Football imagines on premier league and England players - Requests = closed
449K 4.6K 75
-request are open !