Random Fandom Oneshots

By AisyDaisyDew25

Just a pile of oneshots from my Fandoms, aot, bnha, voltron, Mandalorian, and The Witcher. Some will be x rea... More

Introduction
Why Bother?
Meeting the New Girl
Meeting the New Girl (Part 2)
No Regrets
Living With Regrets
Brainwashed
Foggy Memories
Electric Love (18+)
Studying (18+)
In Our Dreams
Perfect In My Eyes
Lovebirds (18+)
Adding to the Nest
Our Happy Life (18+)
Our Happy Family
Our Perfect Mate
Precious Time
Mine (18+)
Our New Life (18+)
Wonderful Life (18+)
Starting Over (18+)
First Date
My Kitty (18+)
Punishment Games (VERY 18+)
My Baby Girl
Mi Cariña
Revenge (TW)
Frozen Heart (TW)
Taken Too Soon (TW)
In Shock (TW)
The Witcher and The Healer
My Witch
All Tied Up (18+)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 1) (kinda sad)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 2) (Kinda sad)
In Loving Memory
I Am Not Okay
Hand-Me-Down
The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel
Ink and Roses
Jealousy
The White Wolf
While it Lasted
Wedding Theme Photos
Moving On
House Theme!
Letting Go
The Final Straw
Back in Your Arms
Preview!
The London Institute
A Tour of London
Her Lips
Ravish Me
New York City
Never Trust a Duck
Until We Meet Again
I'm Sorry
I Miss....
C.ai out of pocket stuff pt. 2

Cherry Bomb

112 1 0
By AisyDaisyDew25

This one is a caregiver Bakugo x little reader oneshot! Its a little short because its difficult to write soft Bakugo. But I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Bakugo’s POV~

I hum out my most recent drum piece, setting up the little corner for my little cherry bomb. I grab their stuffies, setting them in a nice circle. I set out a onesie and head into the kitchen, setting out a nice dinner with the little plate for them with mashed potatoes, unicorn shaped mac and cheese and a jello fruit cup. I set up my own plate and walk to the door to greet my little cherry bomb. They walk in the door, looking drained.

"Hey cherry bomb." I say, taking their jacket and helping them with their boots. They thank me softly, kissing my cheeks.

"I made you dinner. I even put it on your special plate." I say, leading them to the table. They gasp softly, looking back at me.

"Nunicorns?" They ask, looking at me with wide eyes. I nod and sit them down, sitting in my own chair and picking up the (F/C) utensils, starting to feed them.

"Eat up cherry bomb." I say, letting them take their utensils before going to eat my own food. 

Once we finished eating, I washed the dishes and went into the bathroom, running a nice bubbly bath for them. I lead them into the bathroom and help them out of their clothes. I help them into the tub and grab the (F/C) cup, scooping up some water and pouring it over their hair, blocking their forehead with my hand. I wet their hair and grab the shampoo, squirting some into the palm of my hand, massaging it into their scalp and combing it through their (H/L) hair. I rinse it out, blocking their forehead with my hand, as to not get soap in their eyes.

"Good job moonlight." I praise, grabbing the loofah mitt and putting it on my hand, squirting some body wash onto it and starting to wash their legs gently. I then move up to their torso, gently washing their body. I wash their back and rinse them off before removing the mitt and handing them some bath toys. I sit by the tub, watching them play happily in the bubbly water.

After a half hour, I drain the tub and help them out, drying them off before helping them into their undies and their onesie, snapping the bottom and buttoning the top a bit. I kiss their nose and lead them into the bedroom, sitting them down in their little nest.

"Want daddy to read you a book?" I ask, walking to the bookshelf. They nod rapidly.

"Which one, peach?" I ask, running my fingers over the spines of the books.

"Luf you foreber." They say. I smile and grab the book, sitting down in front of them in my chair and reading the book to them.

Once I finish the book, I see them playing with their stuffies, a smile finding its way to my face. I hum softly and get on the ground with them, holding them close while they play with their stuffies.

"My cute little cherry bomb." I whisper, humming softly to lull them to sleep. 

After an hour of them fighting sleep, they finally succumbed to the grasps of sleep. I pick them up carefully and lay them in bed, tucking them in. They whined softly, gripping my shirt tightly as they opened their eyes a bit.

"Seep wife me daddy." They whimper, looking at me with tired, pleading eyes.

"Let daddy get in his night night clothes and he will, okay peach?" I say softly. They nod and let go of my shirt. I got dressed in my night clothes which consisted of a pair of boxers and a tank top. I climb into bed next to them, petting their hair as I hummed, lulling us both into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all liked it! I will be selecting the next character at random!

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 2.7K 34
A bunch of gay ships from my hero academia Probably smut, lots of fluff and feel free to comment on the first page of the book if u have any requests
878 30 21
This has a lot of gay ships in it so beware izuku and most of class 1a were reborn as Harry Potter characters enjoy
182K 2.1K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...
9.8K 62 43
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...