Mafia leader's omega (FANFIC)

By that_one_weird_boi

Deku an omega who was captured by the LOV(an omega trading group) at the young age of 13 has been fighting no... More

Chatper 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 3 (edited)
Chapter 4 (edited)
Chapter 5 (edited)
Chapter 6 (edited)
Chapter 7 (edited)
Chapter 8 (edited)
Chapter 9 (edited)
Chapter 10 (edited)
Chapter 11 (edited)
Chapter 12 (edited)
Chapter 13 (edited)
Chapter 14 (edited)
Chapter 15(edited)
Chatper 16(edited)
Chapter 17(edited)
Chapter 18(edited)
Chapter 19 (edited)
Chapter 20(edited)
Chapter 22(edited)
Chapter 23(edited)
Chapter 24(edited)
Chapter 25(edited)
Chapter 26 (edited)
Chapter 27 (edited)
Chapter 28
Not a chapter
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 21(edited)

30.1K 666 573
By that_one_weird_boi

3rd POV:

Izuku watched stiffly as Bakugo put on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. "Calm down Izu nothing's gonna happen to you. We are just going to watch the movie. Alright?" Bakugo said to Izuku as he rubbed Izu's arm releasing calming pheromones.

Izuku slowly began to relax as the movie continued to play. He didn't care about anything anymore, just about watching the movie. He forgot everything around him and focused on the movie as if he won it.

With that in mind Bakugou was bored, the movie was lame and childish to him. He'd rather watch horror or action instead of some wizards killing each other. He spent a while watching Izuku as his tail moved back and forth and ears twitched. 'They look soft....' Bakugo thought to himself as he reached his hand up from Izuku's shoulder and to his head.

Bakugo rested his hand there for a few seconds to see if he would get any negative reaction but got nothing . He then slowly began to rub Izuku's ears. To which izu leaned into which surprised bakugou but what surprised him the most was the fact that he started to purr. "So cute..." Bakugo said with a smirk.

Bakugo knew even if Izuku was zoned out, if Izuku didn't trust him even a little his self consciousness would have fought back but instead it didn't. It made Bakugou feel proud that his omega felt safe with him.

Halfway through the movie Izuku stopped purring and started to mumble inaudibly about the movie. "What was that Izu?" Bakugo asked but never got an answer because Izuku zoned out the world again.

Usually that would piss bakugo off, he didn't like being ignored but he would let it slide since it was Izu ignoring him and bakugo figured he didn't even hear him ask.

The rest of the movie was spent with bakugo rubbing Izuku's ears and Izuku purring while watching the movie.

When the credits rolled around Bakugo looked down at Izuku's face and saw a green haired boy half asleep trying his best to stay awake like a two year old. "Honey, if you're tired then go to sleep it's okay" Bakugo said as he turned the tv off.

"No.... have to... wake... danger...." Izuku mumbled tiredly and with a bunch of yawns in between. He snuggled closer to Bakugo taking in the heat.

Bakugo shook his head as he patted Izu's head, "it's not dangerous I promise just go to sleep you're tired and sleep is important" Bakugo said sternly.

"Only beca- I wan- to" he said before going straight to sleep.

Bakugo stayed there staring at the ceiling for a while to make sure Izuku was fully asleep before he got out of bed, dressed and out the door.

He texted the "squad" and told them to be in the meeting room immediately.

5 minutes passed but everyone was there. "any fucking news from the green group?" Bakugo asked, pissed off that they are always causing trouble.

"Yeah... but not good" Sero said quietly

"Fucking shit!" Bakugo yelled as he slammed his hands on the table." What! What the fuck did they do this time?! Hm?" Be said raising an eyebrow

"Whatever it is we can take them down like always they won't' know what hit em" Kaminari said as he punched his hand and spun in a circle.

"Just tell me what the shit heads did!"

"They sent a spy," Kirishima said straight faced, " been here for a while but we just barely caught it. They know about your omega and where the warehouse is." He said calmly

"Where the fuck is the fucking mole!?" Bakugo yelled, making people flinch and tense up.

"Cell 420 sir." Denki said, saying sir in a teasing manner trying to lighten the mood.

"Half n' half watch Izu, battery pack, duck tape come with me' ' Bakugo said walking out of the office and to the cells.

Walking to the cells, the two could practically see bakugo anger. He was never one to like a rat, especially not one he was close to.

"Who the fuck is it!?" Bakugo yelled not looking back.

"The rat? Oh me? it's Mineta" Sero said calmly with his hands behind his head as he walked. Denki let out a sign of sadness. Mineta and him were close friends but snitches get stitches and he basically snitched on everyone by being a rat. "It'll be okay. Izuku is here now. I bet you guys can get close real quick just like you did with Mina." Sero whispered to his friend.

Bakugo was not surprised by the news. The purple haired juice box was a pervert and never tried to help with anything and just stayed on the sidelines.

They reached the cell and Bakugo cracked his knuckles, "battery pack you can put the ear plugs on and stay out here, tape dispenser you're with me come on" Bakugo said moody as he opened the cell and walked in.

The short grape juice boy sat there tied to a chair looking as terrified as he should.

*****IT'S GONNA GET VIOLENT SO IF THAT IS A TRIGGER FOR YOU SKIP IT*****

"Let me take a wide guess you choose to be a rat because they promised you a women an omega for you and only you to do whatever you want with." Bakugo said in a cold, deadly calm voice making even Sero have goosebumps and his hair in the back of his neck to stand up.

Mineta said silently, fear showing in his eyes from how accurate Bakugo was. "Must be fucking hard knowing that you are a sick motherfucking pervert!" Bakugo yelled as he punched Mineta in the face earning a loud crack to which through the cell followed by a scream of bloody murder.

Bakugo shook his hand a little before smirking. "Damn that felt good," he said with a deadly grin. He grabbed a gun and shot Mineta in the foot before he could try to save his case.

At this point it was only a few Minutes and Mineta was bleeding out his shoulder, face and foot. Crying and pleading for his life.

"You should have thought about that before you decided to become a rat!" Bakugo shouted.

Punch after punch, kick after kick, bullet after bullet nothing stopped Bakugou. Blood was everywhere and you could tell Minetas life was slowly ending.

"P-please don't kill-l m-e" he pleaded his voice barely over a whisper from lack of energy and oxygen and the fact that he was crying.

"Too fucking late for that shit" Bakugo growled out as he raised his bloody gun up to Mineta's head and pulled the trigger with a smirk.

Blood poured out of mineta and his body lay limp in the chair. Bakugo put his gun back on his hip before walking towards the door calling out to Sero. "You know what to do. Clean this place up and dispose of the body" Bakugo said before walking about and giving Kaminari the signal to help Sero out.

******* OKAY SO THE SCENE IS OVER********

Bakugo quickly headed to his room and grabbed a new pair of sleeping clothes which consisted of sweat pants and a loose t-shirt. He was trying his best not to wake up the sleeping omega on his bed. After he got his clothes He then made his way to the marble bathroom and started the shower. As he was taking his clothes off he put it in a grocery bag making sure to leave no evidence of anything that happened. Besides his gun, to which he decided to clean after the shower. 

He took his hot shower, calming down, not listening to anything, and letting his guard down. Everything outside the shower forgotten.

Izuku was awakened by Bakugo walking in. He stayed silent and kept his eyes closed but once he saw the chance he took it and took his bloody gun trying to ignore the blood all over it.

He walked back to the bed and layed down hiding the gun under the pillow. He felt bad for getting blood all over the clean sheets but he wanted to show Bakugo he had no control over him even if that meant pulling the trigger.

The shower turned off and Izuku began to feel panicked. He heard things be frantically moved around in the bathroom before Bakugo calmly walked out of the bathroom and to the bed. "I know you're awake, now stop the games and give it back" he said. Izuku trembling kept telling himself that he got this far and not to stop now.

He took a deep breath and stood up quickly on the other side of the high lifted Queen size bed holding the gun at Bakugo with both hands since he was shaking so much. "I don't think I will..." he said with as much confidence as a noice did towards a cat.

To Bakugo he never wanted to see izuku having to hold a gun. Even though Izuku didn't show it his eyes held all the fear towards the gun and for a Mafia leader it wasn't hard to see.

"Izu just give me my gun alright. You have no reason to shoot me, I'm not keeping you hostage or prisoner. Your family is here. Do you think your family would be here if it wasn't safe? Don't you think eyebags or sleeping bag would have come to your rescue if you were in any danger with me?" Bakugo stated calmly.

Izuku lowered the gun and started tearing up. Bakugo sighed and began to walk around the bed but by the time he was there Izuku was on his knees full on bawling and the gun was god knows where.

____________________________

                       Words: 1753

It's been a hot minute hasn't it....

First off thank you for 70k (?) reads!
Secondly I'm sorry I haven't posted in quite sometime but here you go I'll try to update regularly but who knows what will happen.

I'm sorry if this chapter isn't the best if you see mistakes or don't think something works or are confused please do comment. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~tell wee meet again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 4.1K 28
Completed~ You can find the sequel on my profile, it's called (Kirideku) Help Me (No quirks, omegaverse) One day, Izuku is walking home when he smel...
45.3K 1.1K 25
When Bakugo was young being a bully felt cool, his main target was a boy who lived on the same street as him, a shy boy named Midorya When Bakugo de...
150K 4.6K 41
⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the best, he believed he was the best, when h...