COLLEGE ROOMMATES ◆ JJK ✓

By ourvante

"i've got everyones attention, except for yours." conceited, manipulative, egocentric, and rude. jeon jungkoo... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
01 | NEW DORM, NEW ROOMMATE
02 | WITNESSING THE PROBLEMATIC
03 | DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU
04 | THE DEVIL AMONG US
05 | YOUR PROBLEMS, MY PROBLEMS
06 | PILLOWS AND BEDSHEETS
07 | MALICIOUS COMMENTS
08 | HIS UNEXPECTED DEFENCE
09 | HIS HEART WARMING COMFORT
10 | ALL HE WANTS IS YOU
11 | I THINK I LIKE HER
12 | UNCONFIRMED FEELINGS
13 | PROVOCATION AT THE CLUB
14 | ALCOHOL AND JEALOUSY
15 | A GUILT-TRIPPING ACT
16 | CLEARING THE AIR
17 | AN EMBARRASSING TEASE
18 | MAKE IT OFFICIAL
19 | OFF LIMITS
20 | THE LOCKER ROOM
21 | PARTNERSHIP
22 | TEASE
23 | CHEAT IN LIFE
24 | BLACK
25 | BAD LUCK
26 | HEART MADE OF GLASS
27 | MANIPULATION
28 | PINKY PROMISE
29 | TEMPTATION
30 | SICKENING SIGHT
31 | JIMIN'S PARTY
32 | SPIN THE BOTTLE
33 | WICKED GAMES
34 | MR PERVERT
35 | DEADMAN
36 | A LITTLE SNACK
37 | INTERRUPTION
38 | LOVE & LUST
39 | RECOVERING
40 | READY OR NOT
41 | A SUDDEN CALL
42 | THE PAST
43 | THE DEVILS TRAP
44 | GREED
45 | A LITTLE DISTRACTION
46 | SNEAKING AROUND
47 | HIS REASSURANCE
48 | WHERE IT TAKES PLACE
49 | TAEHYUNG'S DECISION
50 | COLLAPSING AGAIN
51 | BACK TO BLACK
52 | IN HIS EYES
53 | BAD HABITS
55 | I FINALLY FOUND YOU
56 | THE LOVE YOU WANT
57 | MY ONE AND ONLY
58 | CAUGHT MY INTEREST
59 | A FUTURE WITH YOU
60 | REUNITED LOVE
THE END
note - ourvante

54 | FORGET ABOUT HIM

6.2K 233 33
By ourvante

"but what we need to discuss, is what i know about yerin's little plan."

you repositioned yourself in your seating, getting ready to hear what you've been wondering about. taehyung clears his throat as you and hoseok listen carefully to what he had to say.

what did he mean by yerin's plan?

"it started, when aera got a call a few days ago..."

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

a week has passed since the party, which was your last encounter with jungkook.

it's been a week without jungkook. it felt like torture. you missed him dearly, and felt so tempted to talk to him, hug him, or even kiss him like what you used to do before this whole thing started.

but you couldn't.

you didn't want to face him after what you saw in the bedroom. it hurt you as if a knife had viciously stabbed through your body about a thousand times.

was this really how breakups feel? you hated this.

the night of, taehyung explained everything about how they were threatened, and how he secretly turned against the plan with aera. he explained how he didn't spike the drink but was still in shock when jungkook ended up in the room.

that wasn't how the plan was supposed to go. and in the study, he explained how he was supposed to tell you about what's been going on.

until he figured jungkook was missing for a while.

but it was already too late.

it confused you, because if taehyung didn't go with the plan, did jungkook purposely go upstairs and cheat? because he gave the excuse of having to use the bathroom... he should not have met with yerin.

besides that, you needed somewhere else to stay for a while, so you ended up staying with taehyung and hoseok in their dormitory.

you felt nothing but heartbroken. and feeling that way only caused you to feel unmotivated to do things. to eat, and to even get up and out from bed.

you even skipped your classes for a week, and this was probably your biggest downfall.

you are disappointed in yourself for acting this. but most importantly, you were disappointed in your now ex boyfriend.

this whole cheating thing didn't make any sense. he told you that he loved you, reassured you from that, but ended up cheating? there was nothing wrong that was going on between you and jungkook either.

you didn't know why he did that.

however, you couldn't face jungkook after what had happened, otherwise it'd hurt you even more. just thinking about him, was painful enough. who knew, the girl he was so determined to get rid of ended up being there, wrapped in his embrace. maybe, things between you two werent meant to be.

he didn't even bother to give you a call. jungkook probably moved on already.

and perhaps everything he's said, was a plain lie.

you are laid in taehyung's bed, staring at the ceiling blankly. you didn't even have enough motivation to get up from bed.

everything that occurred last week on that night flashed through your mind repeatedly, as if it just happened yesterday. l

"y/n.." you heard taehyung exclaim.

"you need to eat something." he adds. "yeah, it isn't good for your health, and you should at least stay healthy." hoseok explained, as you sat up from your position, seeing hoseok with a tray of food in his hands, and the boys standing beside him silently.

you sat up from the bed.

you are shocked seeing all of them inside the room. when did they get here? studying each of their faces nothing but a sympathy was filled in their eyes.

"she's been like this all week," hoseok said, a slight frown making an appearance on his face. namjoon sighed, "i bet you didn't hear us come in, right?" he asked you, kneeling down next to the bed.

you don't respond but stared at him expressionless.

"y/n, you have to get your mind off of him." he said as he comfortingly rubbed circles on your back. you let your head hang low, at the mention of jungkook.

namjoon got up from his knee, and backed away as jimin took a few steps forward, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"i know you're going through hard things right now, but maybe you should move on." he explained. you make eye contact with jimin, as your held in tears, slowly began to stream down your pale cheeks.

"you idiot!" seokjin cursed hitting jimin at the back of the head. "what'd i say wrong—" jimin is cut off, when he was brought up from the bed and pulled away by seokjin. you and the guys watch as seokjin brought jimin outside, where he soon got scolded.

"where is he...?" you managed to say, feeling your voice weaken, by speaking about him.

"we haven't seen him lately."

you looked at namjoon, raising a brow confused by his statement as the rest of the guys slowly nodded in agreement. confusion to washed over you like a waterfall, all over again. did he just disappear into thin air? where would he be?

"he's not answering any messages or calls," yoongi continued, "and he hasn't been at your dormitory, for what i know of." he finished.

"just like you, he's been skipping classes ever since the week started." namjoon said. goosebumps soon formed all over your skin, thinking about him. you hoped that he was doing alright, and is somewhere safe even though he's done this to you.

you didn't hate jungkook, but he just hurt you.

a lot.

but that didn't stop you from caring about him. you still loved him, and wanted to make sure that he is safe. rather that, than in danger.

"we'll try to find him, y/n. get rest and take care of yourself..." yoongi exclaimed. "when do you plan to start going back to classes?" seokjin asked, coming back into the room with jimin following behind.

"tomorrow." you sighed. "already?" jimin asked. you slowly nodded, "i can't skip anymore. i need to be responsible and attend classes so i don't fail."

"well eat up and stay healthy. you'll look like a ghost if you don't." jimin warns, crossing his arms. you let out a giggle, hitting jimins arm.

"don't worry, i will."

+ 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 .

12:02pm.

it's been two weeks in counting, since you started to attend classes again.

in which, making it nearly a month since the party.

you gave in an excuse that family business came up so some your professors either let you off with a warning, or didn't even mind that you were absent.

it was lunch break, so you headed to the cafeteria where all of the guys were already at. you walked to the table where the seven of you would usually have lunch together — not including jungkook.

about jungkook, you were feeling way better by the comfort, the guys gave you. though it still hurt you by thinking about him, you weren't as emotional as you were when speaking about that topic. what you were left with was disappointment.

you were pretty mad about it.

mostly annoyed.

but lately, your mind hasn't been focusing on that. you decided to let that go, and focus on who you have now and on your classes to get better grades.

not having an appetite to eat, you poke at your food with the chopsticks you held in your hand, as your elbows rested on the table.

jimin slams his chopsticks against the table, which gained yours and the guys' attention. you raised a brow, seeing him place both hands over the table and push himself up to stand.

"i can't stand seeing you like this!" jimin said as he brushed his fingers through his hair. you are taken aback by the topic being abruptly brought up.

what was he going on about?

"honestly, i don't understand why you're being like this over him. he cheated on you." jimin continued, muttering the last part. gaining a kick in the leg by yoongi who sat beside the boy, yoongi glared at his direction.

"sit down, you fool." he warned, as jimin sat back down in his seat picking up his chopsticks, playing with his food with an annoyed expression.

"park jimin, you say that shit as if you don't even go around fucking random girls," you curse. "you're the main fuckboy here." you added, as he scoffed.

"yeah, but after, i break things off with them." jimin defended himself, rolling his eyes.

"at least i don't try to act innocent, playing it off as if i did nothing wrong." he continued, as you purse your lips, his statement hitting you. realizing he was right, a sigh escapes your mouth as you back down.

you didn't other to argue back, what he said is true.

"point taken." hoseok responds. "yeah, see? i don't deceive them." jimin added as a smile forms on his face. "what do you want." you muttered, annoyance filling your voice.

"we just want to see you happy again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 11.5K 28
Working at a flower shop had it's own consequences; from knowing what each flower meant.. to working with none other than Jeon Jungkook, the bad boy...
46.6K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
13K 458 17
It's been a year since high school ended, everyone is headed off to college, Taehyung being one of them. He's happy to finally leave behind his past...
66.6K 1.5K 17
'𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅~' ...