True Mates

By Yukio9901

a new supernatural world evolved centuries ago when an Alpha werewolf became mated with a Vampire. Now life f... More

Hello Readers
Chapter 1: Past fight still continues
Chapter 2: Worried
Chapter 3: Awake
Chapter 4: Forced Together
Chapter 5: Let's be friends?
Chapter 6: locked eyes
Chapter 7: We're True Mates😢
Chapter 8: Shocked
Chapter 9: Secrets in the Scrolls
Chapter 10: Predicament πŸ˜‚
Chapter 11: magical cave & mother Oakar
CHAPTER 12: BIRTHDAY SURPRISE.....surprise to everyone and themselves πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Chapter 13: letting everyone know
Chapter 14: Alpha house [PG 13]
Chapter 15: Rain
Chapter 16: Marriage, no marriage??
Chapter 17: Ride me
Chapter 18: Hunter?!?!?
Chapter 19: Visitors
Chapter 20: Preparations
Chapter 21: I'm Karma [18+]
Chapter 22: Gathering- Another male-mated couple??
Chapter 23: train your instinct
Chapter 24: Alliances formed
Chapter 25: New relationships and new beginnings
Chapter 26: Distance
Chapter 27: Mate meeting
Chapter 28: Binding spell
Chapter 29: Daniel
Chapter 30: Bubbling Battle War
Chapter 31: Answer: Humming spirits voice
Chapter 32: Moarte's Dance
Chapter 33: Memories
Chapter 35: Life continues
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2
A Happy New Year

Chapter 34: Caged

387 26 0
By Yukio9901

A/N: All medical knowledge is a figment of my imagination

Kyran's POV

Ever been in a coma before. Yeah you probably haven't. Well, don't try getting into one either.

It's like you are in a constant drowning state, unable to breathe and relax, yet still be barely alive and breathing.

If I could physically release the tension in body right now, I'd do so by deeply exhaling before taking a nice relaxing breath of air and slumping my shoulders comfortably.

But I can't.

I can't move, I feel restrained and mostly I feel so very light, yet heavy at the same time. My body aches all over, especially my head. The underlying cause right there, situated in my brain, preventing me from awakening and smothering my loved ones. Especially my mate, my love, whom I know needs me more than anything now.

From what I heard uncle Remus, pushed my father out of harm's way, only to be severely injured, losing his life and leaving behind too many that needed him.

If I could cry, I would be shedding a waterfall right now. And that is no exaggeration. The previous Alpha has always been more that just my Alpha. His is my Uncle, second father, a friend, just the person I would go to whenever I felt my parents wouldn't understand me. He'd give me the best advice and fill me up with confidence, before smacking me up the head and telling me to go confront my parents. As a younger boy, I always felt my parents never understood me, but he'd make me see their point. I love him just as much as I do my own father. I can't begin to deter what Theo, the twins and everyone else is going through, especially aunt Mishika.

And yes I babbled a little and may have used present tense where it shouldn't be used. However, the passing of uncle Remus has still not sunken into my comatose memory.

I feel a painful throb above the area where my eyes lay, as I attempted to reach the surface of my mind to break away from my sleep.

The pain only worsens and I hear the worry filled yells of my mate yet again.

In seconds I hear the click of a door and rushed walking.

"What's happening to him?" Theo asks, his voice sounding lost and on the verge of breaking. Not really his voice per se, but rather the feeling I get from his tone.

It's the first time I'm able to hear the conversation around so clearly and I can't help but wonder if I'll finally be able to break free from it's clutches.

I try to concentrate and tune in on the conversation as I hear the person who entered, walk to my left, I think. Before scratching something down onto paper, I think as well. I soon feel him close to me and then the pain throbs a painful flash into my eyes. Please someone massage that area. I just can't handle this hammering and drilling pain. I wish to cry to maybe somehow release some pain, but I just  can't seem to do so.

Just as I feel myself reeling into the pain, a person speaks. His voice tired as he say, "I really can't tell you what's happening Alpha. I wish I knew." He let's a frustrated whine slip pass him and I recognize him as the newly Doctor Dean Michael, his age greater than me.

"I ran every test after that day Alpha. His brain waves seem normal yet abnormal at certain times and there is no explanation to why that is happening." He say frustrated.

And I guess they are talking about me right now!

I would have thought Theo would demand the doctor to run more tests and help bring me out from this state, but the response I expected never came and a totally unexpected was whispered lifelessly.

"Okay. Thank you. You can go now"

His voice and tone seemed so mellowed in the bad way, so dead and helpless.

My resolve to break away much faster intensified, only for the pain to spread throughout my entire head, neck and shoulders, sinking into my chest area. It is painful that all I really want to do is scream my guts out and twist my body in the opposite direction of where the pain seems to be settling on the left side of my upper chest. It feels as if claws are digging into my chest to get to my physical life source.

And just before I am drowned completely by the darkening pain, I here Theo whisper into my ears, in the most heart clenching and despairing voice.

"Come back to me, my love. Please" he begs in a desperate attempt to encourage the life back to my body.

That is the last thing I hear, before I'm harshly pulled into the dark depths of my mind, elusively and illusionly coming into face with the dark sharp wires that is caging my brain tightly in tangles.

I lean forward touching the sharpness, only to be strung with a swirl of painful jabs and stabs.

I look at the handiwork apprehensively  and with irritation. The century old women's work laughing and mocking me. Telling me it's useless and that I'd never see my mate, my family, my friends and my clan never again.

I hate the bitch so much right now. I thought it was an easy yet lucky shot that I broke away from her Moarte's dance fairly unharmed. But the woman perhaps knew her end and decided to make her final attempts and caged my mind, putting me into a coma so I would never be able to see the light of night and day again and all that it touched.

I attempted to pull at the caged wire again. This time, I full on grabbed the wire with both hands and pulled as hard as I can. I ignore the pain and  blood that drips from my palms and just tug even harder, screaming into the abyss of my mind and at myself to push on and fight hard. I'm soon pushed back by a force and I just lay on my back, in the dark empty space matter crying into my bloody palms at my uselessness, feeling nothing but pathetic and painful, both emotional and physical. I just want back what I once had. My love, friends and family. Everyone. I just continue crying pitifully into my palms begging to deaf ears that I want out.

After what I assume is hours of me pathetically crying and cursing almost everyone, and by everyone,  I mean Devilin and her army of people, including myself for being so blinded by Devilin's facade. I try to calm my breathing and myself by slowly and softly humming along with my broken sobs in between. Praying to the godesses to see my pain of being in this lonely dark abyss, with my only company being my depressing thoughts and the darkness.

I slowly sit up. Deeming myself ready to try this shit again. Looking at this in disgust I notice the tangled edges where I once pulled at loosen. I stop all I'm doing and stare at the unwinding only for everything to pause and reverse.

I ponder for a while only to start humming again so I can thinking clearly. However the wire starts untangling itself again. I pause my humming and it reverses again. I quick test my theory and finally I'm found with a way out.

I take a deep breath and humming a peaceful, calming melody, that I previously hummed and watch in yonder as the wire untangled and spread a path for me. I approach the lined up path in fear, yet brave myself and walk forward slowly. I touch the wires while walking, and notice that the once ice and piercing wires are soft and warm to the touch. Which I find highly weird.

Oh dear godesses please let this not be a trap. I beg while still slowly putting one put in front of the other.

------------------------‐---

I'm back!!🙈😱

I apologize for this being extra late. However, I was busy and consumed by this years final assignments and exams.
It was all extra hard. I only pray I can pass with some good results.

I will be updating more during this period, so look forward to that

And a special thank you to everyone that is reading, liking chapters and adding to their reading lists.
Thank you so much💜💜💜

"Today's mistake can be learned tomorrow "

~ Yukio9901 🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.2K 41
Over the years there have been multiple stories about werewolves and their mates, how they found them, how they work together and how that person bec...
4K 269 61
In these times it's not that easy to find you're soulmate, what happens when Alpha Christian finds his... what does faith have in store for these 2? ...
12.4K 652 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...
2.2M 77.5K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...