COLLEGE ROOMMATES ◆ JJK ✓

By ourvante

"i've got everyones attention, except for yours." conceited, manipulative, egocentric, and rude. jeon jungkoo... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
01 | NEW DORM, NEW ROOMMATE
02 | WITNESSING THE PROBLEMATIC
03 | DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU
04 | THE DEVIL AMONG US
05 | YOUR PROBLEMS, MY PROBLEMS
06 | PILLOWS AND BEDSHEETS
07 | MALICIOUS COMMENTS
08 | HIS UNEXPECTED DEFENCE
09 | HIS HEART WARMING COMFORT
10 | ALL HE WANTS IS YOU
11 | I THINK I LIKE HER
12 | UNCONFIRMED FEELINGS
13 | PROVOCATION AT THE CLUB
14 | ALCOHOL AND JEALOUSY
15 | A GUILT-TRIPPING ACT
16 | CLEARING THE AIR
17 | AN EMBARRASSING TEASE
18 | MAKE IT OFFICIAL
19 | OFF LIMITS
20 | THE LOCKER ROOM
21 | PARTNERSHIP
22 | TEASE
23 | CHEAT IN LIFE
24 | BLACK
25 | BAD LUCK
26 | HEART MADE OF GLASS
27 | MANIPULATION
28 | PINKY PROMISE
29 | TEMPTATION
30 | SICKENING SIGHT
31 | JIMIN'S PARTY
32 | SPIN THE BOTTLE
33 | WICKED GAMES
34 | MR PERVERT
35 | DEADMAN
36 | A LITTLE SNACK
37 | INTERRUPTION
38 | LOVE & LUST
39 | RECOVERING
40 | READY OR NOT
41 | A SUDDEN CALL
42 | THE PAST
43 | THE DEVILS TRAP
44 | GREED
45 | A LITTLE DISTRACTION
46 | SNEAKING AROUND
47 | HIS REASSURANCE
48 | WHERE IT TAKES PLACE
49 | TAEHYUNG'S DECISION
50 | COLLAPSING AGAIN
51 | BACK TO BLACK
52 | IN HIS EYES
54 | FORGET ABOUT HIM
55 | I FINALLY FOUND YOU
56 | THE LOVE YOU WANT
57 | MY ONE AND ONLY
58 | CAUGHT MY INTEREST
59 | A FUTURE WITH YOU
60 | REUNITED LOVE
THE END
note - ourvante

53 | BAD HABITS

6.1K 224 23
By ourvante

+ 𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 .

your legs took you far away from the house, as far as your legs could go.

but eventually, you grew tired of running as if your life depended on it, and waited at a nearby bus stop.

after a short moment of waiting, a bus arrives at the stop and you step inside, scanning your bus card on the scanner, which caused the machine to make a beeping sound — signalling that you were accepted.

the bus begins driving before you got to your seat. at first glance, there wasn't much people inside.

probably about two to three others, including you.

you made your way towards the back of the bus, as your hands grasped onto the nearby handles so you won't lose your balance on the way to the back.

you take a seat, sitting down on a window seat. your gaze was fixated on the outside of the window, as the bus drove at a fast speed, making a few stops at a few streets.

during the ride back to your campus, you tried your hardest to keep your tears in.

you tried so hard, to get your mind off of what you witnessed tonight, but it was to no avail. for every second, your mind would run back to jungkook, as the scene of him with yerin replayed in your mind.

and for the rest of the bus ride, you silently cried to yourself, while nobody noticed.

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

seeing your last bus stop, you pressed a button that was nearest to you, signalling the driver that your destination is at the next stop.

the bus came to a halt, as the driver waited for you to exit the bus. you thanked him on the way out and made it inside of the large building of your college.

you entered the boys' dormitories side, and walked down the long hallway that eventually leads to your dormitory, unfortunately shared with jungkook. as you approached your dorm, you felt your heartbeat pace fasten. it worried you to think, that jungkook could possibly waiting there.

however, your legs still brought you to your dorm.

from a distance, not too far away from your door, you noticed a tall silhouette.

you freeze, as you see the dark figure realize your presence. without wasting time, you turned on your heel and began sprinting the opposite direction.

"y/n, wait!"

you recognize that voice. it was that deep voice you heard on your first day on campus.

it was taehyung.

however, knowing that it was taehyung didn't stop you from running. you were still upset with him for knowing about what is going on between jungkook and yerin. you tried to run as fast as you could but only realized you were slowing down.

your legs felt as if they were bound to fall off, from doing all that running back near aera's house. your legs were weak and eventually he caught up to you.

he was fast.

he grasps onto your forearm, immediately bringing you into your arms as you started to break down in his embrace. his arms wrapped tightly around your petite figure, as he patted your back in a patterned way, in a slow and comforting motion.

no matter how upset you were with taehyung, you weren't able to push him away though you wanted to. you needed someone's comfort — his comfort.

it felt like your anger toward him vanished into thin air. you were desperate for someone's comfort.

besides, he didn't hurt you as much as jungkook did tonight.

"it's okay... you can cry."

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

after your encounter with taehyung, he brought you into his dorm where hoseok was.

immediately entering the room, hoseok pulled you into a tight hug which was almost suffocating. but it felt nice being near his positive presence, though he was quite drunk from partying.

taehyung lended you a few of his clothes to wash up since you'd be staying with them for a while.

you didn't want to confront jungkook, just yet.

you were afraid to.

taehyung explained how the guys are dealing with jungkook elsewhere, and that he would explain everything he knew, after you finished showering.

after about ten minutes of cleaning yourself up you changed into taehyungs clothes that were oversized.

you put on a grey stüssy crewneck, with the logo embroidered on the top left corner, near your chest. and for bottoms, he lent you a pair of black shorts that you had to tighten around your waist.

meanwhile, the crewneck that you are wearing was covering your mid-thighs.

with a spare toothbrush, you freshened yourself up and washed your face and puffy eyes. after cleaning yourself up, you exited the bathroom only to meet with hoseok and taehyung, who sat over their beds discussing the events that happened tonight.

but stopped once they noticed your presence enter the room.

taehyung gave you a sympathetic look, as hoseok pats down on his bed, gesturing you to take a seat next to him — in which, you did so.

you sat down on his bed legs crossed with your hair still damp, after the refreshing shower. there was a short moment of silence, before hoseok breaks the awkward atmosphere.

"the guys," he spoke, "they're still at aera's, so if you want to stop by your dorm to pick up a few things, we'll come with you."

you stayed silent, gaze low as he continued.

"and jungkook... the guys are there watching over him." hoseok finished, which made your heartbeat fasten, hearing his name.

"change of plans," taehyung spoke up, causing you and hoseok to glance towards his direction.

taehyung's eyes were focused on his screen, as he held his phone in his hands. a confused look was written on his face, as his pupils moved back and forth. he was reading something.

"they're at a bar, or a nightclub. they took jungkook there to get this situation off of his mind."

yours lips slightly parted shocked by how jungkook decided to handle this situation. but after taking a moment to think about it, it made you want to drink your problems away as well.

tonight was hard, and you wanted to drink.

you wanted that bitter feeling of alcohol going down your throat, to eventually taste sweet.

"can we drink?" you ask, as hoseok sighs. "y/n, you shouldn't do this. especially if you're upset, you do not want to get into the bad habits of drinking." he explained, as taehyung's gaze shifts away from you.

"he's always been like this," taehyung started. "he has always relied on drinking to forget about what happens to him in any negative way."

you bit your lower lip, finding yourself getting more intrigued by the topic of jungkook. you grew more curious, to how he became this way. but before you were able to question, taehyung changed the topic.

"anyway we shouldn't be talking about his past." he stopped himself from going any further. a sigh was heard from taehyung, as his gaze shifts to the floor.

"but what we need to discuss, is what i know about yerin's little plan."

your repositioned yourself in your seating, getting ready to hear what you've been wondering about. taehyung clears his throat as you and hoseok listen carefully to what he had to say.

what did he mean by yerin's plan?

"it started, when aera got a call a few days ago..."

+

we'll get more into jungkook's past later.

i know we've discussed about it a little in a few chapts back, but we'll get into the real stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.5K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...
345 85 14
[Book Status: Completed] Choi Sihyun, an all-time victim of the 3 big bullies in school. It's not like she doesn't fight back though. A new student e...
532 186 23
What an annoying jerk! Will you fuck off? Can't you both stay a day without fighting? Watch as this two unknowingly tangled....
302K 10.2K 36
Kim Namjoon, is a teacher at your school, and of course, you just happen to be his little sister. When Park Jimin, the school playboy is failing the...