I Want to be Your First Choic...

By iwishiwasthesnitch

Gabriella is an interesting student who was sorted into Gryffindor house at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fi๏ฟผ๏ฟผfty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
The End

Chapter One

20.8K 396 709
By iwishiwasthesnitch

Today is October 1st, I love October. It's a pretty month, well at least until Halloween. Most 15 year-olds love Halloween. It's the one night a year where you can dress up or go to a party usually on a night that you have school the next morning and nobody cares, sort of like a cheat night. Anyways that's besides the point; I don't do that I stay with Harry all night while the other kids have fun. I like his company though and he doesn't deserve to be alone on the anniversary of the night his parents were murdered by he who shall not be named. Calling it a rough night for him would be an understatement.

"Gabriella! Are you listening to me" Harry says, directing my attention back towards him.

"Oh yeah sorry I was just thinking" I say, I could never tell him what about considering it would put five years of friendship down the drain.

"Anyways, I don't understand this question" He says pointing to a spot on his page then looking back up at me seeking my help.

"Professor Snape told us to take notes on this but your page is mostly blank. care to tell me why?" I ask, scolding him.

He rubs the back of his neck "I uh couldn't hear him when he said that I guess" he says, I can tell when he lies through his cheeks become blotched with red spots.

"Or you were too busy daydreaming about who knows what" I say, I take his quill out of his hand and put my notebook next to his and start copying my notes onto his page "Now you should be able to complete the rest yourself, I have somewhere to be" I say standing up and pushing my chair in.

"Wait so I have to do this all myself?" He looks disappointed

"I did most of it for you already, come on you've got to get some work done yourself or you'll fail your exams" I say gathering my stuff.

"I hate school" He groans.

I walk out of the library leaving him there to do his work that he dreads so much. I wanted to stay but I had promised Ginny I would train for quidditch with her today. I meet her at the quidditch pitch where she is standing in the grass that is mostly dead "Are you ready to get you butt kicked?" I ask walking up to her. We usually compete for who can run around the field the fastest or who could go the fastest on their broom.

"You wish Clarkson" she starts running.

"Hey you got a head start!" I say catching up to her. She is faster than me on foot whether I want to admit it or not but on a broom that's a different story. She beats me around the field no surprise, I pick up my broom and the quaffle and fly up to the hoops. We usually play a game by ourselves with no keeper to practice our accuracy. We take turns shooting at the hoops, we make it in easily every time. We are both chasers for the Gryffindor team. After we are done we head down and get some water.

"So who are you going with to the twins party on friday?" Ginny asks.

"Party? I haven't heard of a party?" I say starting to worry I wasn't invited.

"Relax I only know because they're my brothers, everyone's invited. You should get a date, come on get back into the dating world" She says elbowing me lightly.

I roll my eyes "I don't need a boyfriend to be happy" I say hoping it sounds convincing enough. Truth is I don't want whoever she has in mind to be happy. I want Harry but that's unrealistic considering that he likes a Ravenclaw girl named Cho Chang.

"How about Seamus, he's nice and respectful" She says.

"No we're just friends" I say brushing off her idea.

"Fine what about Harry, as friends of course since i'm assuming he can't form a proper sentence around a girl that isn't you, me or Hermione" She says.

"Hmmmm maybe" I say hoping she won't catch on to me liking him.

"Ok I'll ask for you" She starts running back to the castle. I chase after her yelling at her to stop before she embarrasses me in front of Harry.

"Ginny Molly Weasley! Stop it!" I yell.

"Ooo the middle name i'm so scared" She says running faster.
————————————————————————
***The story is no going to follow the original plot of the fifth movie/book***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 8K 70
โ ๐ˆ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž (๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐), ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง, ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
80.2K 3.7K 37
"Why do you keep looking at me?" Y/N finally asked, her eyes still focused on the book in her hands. Hermione's voice was gentle as she replied, "I l...
153 20 18
โญ๏ธI had such plans for this book but i completely lost motivation for it so i'm discontinuing it...i'm sorry but please enjoy what i do have written...
50.7K 1.2K 35
'I wouldn't mind being with you, you topless Jaffa Cake..' You {Y/N} are currently attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you are...