The Vampire Diaries Imagines

By KayleeHeath4

Some imagines I have written and have been requested. Requests are Open. I write for: Stefan Salvatore Damon... More

This Isn't Like You!
Opposites Attract
Evening Away
Booping
Hot and Flustered
Oops!
Leather Jacket
Magical
Attacked
Humanity
Bar Fight
Overthinking
Love Notes
Karaoke
"I'm Sorry"
So We Meet Again
Blossoming
Alone
First Date
Best Friends?
Touch Starved
Trust
Coming Out
Loving It
Married Love
Confessing
Guitar Picks
Hallucinations
Tattooed and Curvy
Such A Gentleman
Perfect Relationship
Nightmares
"I Knew You Looked Familiar!"
Interrupted (18+)
Hungry For You (18+)
Not Really Violent
Augustine
Tortured For Love
First Time Together (18+)
Rough (18+)
My Princess
Sick and Soft
Pouting
Invite Me In
Mute
Blood
Date Night In (18+)
Transitioning
Research Distractions (18+)
Jealousy (18+)
Library Antics (18+)
Tickle War
Different Sides of the Track
Catch Me if You Can!
Freckles
Blood Kink (18+)
Sired
Cuteness Overload
Abandoned
Longing
In The Beginning
Sweetness and Light (18+)
Dinner Date (18+)
Bad Encounter
Whatever It Takes
Heretic
Untitled Part 68
Tumblr Halloween Event (1)
Tumblr Halloween Event (2)
Genius's Daughter
Confidant
Tumblr Valentines Event #1
Tumblr Halloween 2023 Event #1
Vintage Dress

Vampire Life

2K 10 0
By KayleeHeath4

Pairing: Enzo x reader, Dean x reader

Genre: Angst, Fluff

Characters: Enzo, Y/N, Dean, Sam

A/N: Part 2 to Augustine

Description: Y/N hasn't seen the Winchesters since she was turned into a vampire. Upon chance, the Winchesters end up in the same town as her and Enzo.

The scent of blood flooded your senses as you neared your prey. The closer you crept, the stronger the scent became. You felt your fangs protrude from your gums and your eyes blackened as your vampire side took over you.

Slowly you crept up behind your prey, stalking their every move, and pounced, their legs buckling underneath them. Your fangs pierced the neck and you began to suck, the metallic taste of the blood hitting the back of your throat.

"Well done, my love." You stood up and wiped the excess blood off your face before walking over to Enzo, wrapping your arms around his waist. "Not bad for a first time, eh?" You winked at Enzo before walking away from the scene, leaving him to clean up the remnants.

It has been a few weeks since you met Enzo and began your new life as a vampire. At first it was tough trying to deal with your heightened emotions and the excruciating hunger for blood, but Enzo had gotten you through it. He had been your rock through your transition and you couldn't thank him enough. Because of your previous life as a hunter, you outright refused to feed on people so Enzo had been helping you to hunt and feed on animals.

The only regret you had was leaving Sam and Dean, especially Dean. They had been part of your life for so long. You had meant to visit the boys, but you had been so caught up with adjusting to vampirism that you hadn't even called them. Secretly, you were hoping that you would bump into them, just so you could tell them how amazing your experience had been.

Sam was sitting at the library table with his fingers dancing over the laptop keys whilst Dean was rummaging through some box that he found in the storage room.

"Dean, I think I've found something." Sam turned the laptop around expecting to see Dean at the other end of the table ready to read about the new case. Instead, he was met with Dean's backside still in the air with half of his body emerged into the box.

A small smirk graced Sam's face as an idea popped into his head. He jumped up from the table and quietly walked around to Dean. He laughed quietly to himself before kicking Dean's ass, causing him to fall head first into the box.

Sam fell on the floor laughing with tears falling down his face at the sight of Dean's flailing legs above the box. "SAMMY! Get me the hell out!" Between laughs, Sam managed to muster the strength to pull him out of the box, revealing a very red-faced and frustrated Dean.

Dean shot Sam a death glare before spotting the laptop on the table and walking over to it, whacking him on the back of the head. His eyes scanned the screen and widened when he spotted some worrying words: 'bodies drained of blood'.

He looked at Sam and a silent message was sent between them. "You don't think it's Y/N, do you?" Sam shook his head and placed his hands on his hips. "I'm not sure, Dean. We don't know how Enzo has influenced her. He could have made her into a monster."

A sinking feeling filled Dean as he thought about having to kill you, his best friend. He leant on the table and banged it in frustration. "Godammit! Why does this always happen?!"

Sam patted his brother on the shoulder and began to make his way towards the Impala. "I'm sure we'll be able to sort something out with her. After all, she is our best friend." A sense of doubt was evident as Sam finished speaking. Truthfully, he didn't know how you were going to react to he and Dean rolling up and confronting you.

In the distance, you could hear a sound that you thought you would never hear again: the distinct rumble of a 1967 Chevrolet Impala. You jumped up out of your seat and ran out of the diner towards the sound, leaving Enzo sitting alone and confused.

When the Impala rolled up outside of the diner, heightened excitement coarsed through your body. You had a feeling that the Winchesters would be in town due to the number of dead bodies that have been found, but you never thought that they would arrive so soon. Usually they waited a little while to gather as much information as they could about a case before they headed out.

Sam got out of the car first and walked over to you, a shocked expression on his face. He picked you up in his arms and twirled you around, placing a small kiss on the top of your head. Dean, on the other hand, didn't seem so pleased to see you. As Sam ventured into the diner, you walked towards Dean with your arms outstretched to him.

"Hey, Deanie." He looked at you and scoffed before closing the car door and walking straight inside, completely ignoring your attempt to hug him. Your eyebrows knitted in confusion at his odd behaviour before following him inside.

You took your seat next to Enzo whilst the brothers sat opposite you. You engaged in a conversation with Sam, telling him about the new exciting things about your life and how Enzo has been supporting you. Enzo took your hand and kissed it, much to Deans' misery.

Throughout the conversation, he had kept his eyes on the both of you, especially Enzo, and looked extremely displeased when you told the brothers about drinking animal blood. The brothers looked at each other with questioning looks and excused themselves to talk outside. You pecked Enzo on the cheek and followed the Winchesters, ready to question their weird behaviour.

Stepping out of the diner, you noticed Sam and Dean huddled over the hood of the Impala having a serious conversation. You began to sneak up behind them quietly, eager to eavesdrop on their conversation. Thanks to your heightened hearing, you didn't have to move far before you tuned in.

"Dean, if she's drinking animal blood then it's not her dropping the bodies. We need to talk to her and see if she knows anything." Dean leaned closer into the Impala, taking in a deep breath. "I don't know if I can, Sam. Seeing her with him, drinking blood. I just don't know if I can trust her." Sam placed his hands on Deans' shoulders in an attempt to comfort him. "She's still the same person, Dean. The only thing that's changed is what she eats. Y/Ns still our best friend and nothing will ever change that. Let's just go and talk to her."

When both of the brothers turned around they spotted you standing in the entrance to the diner, blocking their way. You narrowed your eyes and walked towards them, slow and steady. They began to back away until the backs of their legs hit the Impala. You stopped right in front of them before pointing your finger in Deans' chest.

"You know, Dean. You could have just asked me about what was going on, I would have told you that it wasn't me. After all that we've been through together I would have thought that you'd be able to trust me, vampire or not." You backed away before looking at Sam. "I'm willing to work with you two on this case, but when it's over, you best get the hell out of town."

You walked back into the diner, leaving Sam and Dean standing in shock.

Working with the Winchesters was harder than you cared to admit. You knew that Dean still harboured those feelings for you, so you could immediately sense the tension between him and Enzo. After what happened in the parking lot, you only really talked to the brothers in relation to the case. You did regret what you said to them both, but you were still a little angry that they didn't trust you enough to ask outright what was going on.

After a little investigating, you had managed to find out the group of vampires who were dropping the bodies and decided to put together your abilities to take them out.

The drive down to the building was a quiet one. Tension was very evident in the air, especially between you and Dean. You could tell that he was sorry but due to his stubborn nature, he wouldn't apologise to you. Both you and Enzo were sat in the back of the Impala, holding each others hands. You had told him about what had happened between you and the brothers and he was nothing but supportive of you.

Once you arrived at the destination, all 4 of you exited the Impala and made your way towards it. You didn't know how many were in there, so you all had decided to split up: Sam with Enzo, Dean with you. It seemed logical to have vampiric strength on each side, but you would have rathered go with Sam, at least he was more understanding.

Sam and Enzo headed around the back of the building whilst you and Dean headed towards the front. Dean walked in front of you, taking his usual protective stance. He stopped at the front door and turned around, opening his mouth to speak. "Listen, Y/N...."

You placed a finger to his lips and leant your ear up to the door, listening for any signs of movement. "Not now, D. There's about 5 of them in there. If we go now, we'll be able to catch them off guard." Dean moved out of the way when you opened the door and followed you inside, closing it behind him.

Sounds of scuffling already filled the room when you walked further in. Both you and Dean looked at each other before running towards the sound, only to find Sam and Enzo pinned down on the floor by 3 vampires. You readied yourself into a fighting stance and baring your fangs whilst Dean took the machete out of its case and holding it out in front of him.

"I thought you said there were 5." Both Dean and you looked around the room for any sign of the missing vampires. You managed to tune out any background noise and tried to focus your hearing on anything out of the ordinary. You picked up on heavy breathing coming from behind you and turned around, pouncing on the vampire. Dean did the same, slashing and stabbing at the vampire.

Blood and guts covered both you and Dean once you were finished. You both turned around to rescue Sam and Enzo, only to find them standing up with the vampires hands around their necks. You growled in anger at the threatening stances whilst Dean began to storm forward towards his brother.

The vampire holding Sam dug his nails into his neck, causing blood to come to the surface. Dean stopped in his tracks, slowly raising his hands in surrender and backing away. You managed to gain Enzo's eye contact. You could tell that he was a little worried about the situation. You nodded in an effort to calm him down and let him know that everything was going to be OK.

Slowly, you grabbed the knife that you kept in your waistband and threw it at the vampires, piercing ones shoulder. With the vampires distracted, Sam and Enzo managed to get themselves free and readied themselves for a fight, machete and fangs at the ready.

One of the vampires lunged themselves toward you, only to have their head chopped off by Dean. Dean gave you a charming smile and ran over to help his brother. You ran over to Enzo just as he ripped the vampires throat out, embracing him in a hug. You looked deep into his eyes and kissed him, pouring all of your feelings and emotions into it.

Clearing of throats is what pulled you both away from each other, a little embarrassed about the PDA. "If you're done snogging each others faces off, we need to dispose of these bodies." You rolled your eyes at Dean before heaving a body over your shoulder and took it outside to the back of the building to burn it.

The Winchesters didn't stay long after ganking the vampires. You were upset to see them leaving, especially because you had unfinished business with them. Pulling them both aside tears began to travel down your cheeks, the emotions of the last few days finally showing themselves.

Sam took the lead first by wrapping you up in his arms and kissing you on the head. "We'll see each other soon, Y/N. That is, if you still want to see us." You nodded your head and gave him a small smile before he headed over to the Impala.

This left you and Dean standing awkwardly in front of each other. Both of you opened your mouths to say something, but nothing came out. Instead, Dean opened his arms to invite you for a hug. You walked straight into them, the familiar scent of leather and whiskey enveloping your senses. Dean pulled you away and looked down at you, winding a stray hair behind your ear.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I should have trusted you. I should have known that you wouldn't have been the one killing those people. I think my emotions got the better of me and I wasn't thinking straight." You looked up into Deans eyes and gave him a comforting smile.

"It's alright, Deanie. I overreacted. I should know by now how your mind thinks. It's being a vampire, it heightens everything." Dean stiffened at the word 'vampire' but soon softened when you rubbed comforting circles into his palm. "You'll get used to it soon enough."

Dean nodded and kissed the top of your head in goodbye. He began to walk away before stopping and turning his head back. "If Enzo does anything, and I mean anything, I will grind his bones into dust before ganking him, OK?"

You rolled your eyes and pushed Dean away, smiling a little at his over-protective nature. "You'd have to get in line." Dean laughed before waving goodbye and getting into the car. The rumble of the Impala filled the air and you watched as the car rolled off into the distance, a small tear sliding down your cheeks. "Take care my boys."

You felt two strong arms wrap around your waist and a pair of lips attach themselves to the back of your neck. You smiled and turned yourself around in his arms, attaching your lips to his.

"Shall we take this inside, my love? Your all tense and I know a perfect way to ease it." Enzo broke the kiss, took your hand and led you inside, ready to ease all of the frustration coursing through your body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.5K 31
" if you're going through hell, keep going " ยฉFEARLESSHEDA inspired by poseybility COMPLETED
34.8K 1.6K 33
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
432K 40.2K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
280K 6.8K 101
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...