Vixen

By StripperPoleVibes

The only family vixen has ever known are the Santiago's. These are the only people she would die for, and be... More

Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 13

373 8 0
By StripperPoleVibes

Volume max headphones bitches ^

-REECE

👻

Vixens POV

"Alright! Alright!" Harley laughed sipping her drink,"You can stop laughing at me now!" She looked around the dimly lit bar with a slight blush tinting her cheeks.

"Awe are you embarrassed?" I taunted pinching her cheek. Roman and I have been teasing her what-ever chance we got. I couldn't help it.

She swatted my hand away making me smile, "Maybe I am." Harley stuck her tongue out playfully.

"Maybe you should be." Roman pitched in.

Harley sent a death stare at him—he didn't bat an eyelid—before hitting both of our arms, "All fucking night from the two of you!"

"If you want it to stop just say so." I said.

"I want it to stop."

"Too bad." I snickered.

"Beggars can't be choosers." Roman laughed.

"I'm not a beggar!" She defended.

"No, you're right. You're just a looser." He said.

"Second place right, Roman?" I asked.

"If my memory serves me right, then yes. SECOND." He chuckled, "Do you remember who was first Vixen?"

I shook my head, "Nope."

"Me." He smiled smugly.

"Cocky bitch." Harley said under her breath and ate a chip from the bowl we ordered between the three of us.

"Okay okay," Roman lifted his hands in surrender, "you can laugh at me then," he chuckled, "ask me a question."

Harley's eyes lit up, "Ooo. Okay..." She said rubbing her palms deviously. She bit her lip in thought, "We need time to think!" she declared.

I widened my eyes, "Not we." But she didn't seem to care as she pulled me up off my seat. I rolled my eyes and pushed her away with a chuckle, "Don't pretend like you don't have a million and one questions already." I said as I sat back down again.

"Yeah you're right. But I need to decide which one to ask." I averted my gaze stifling my laugh and took a large sip of my beer. My eyes landed on a pair of dark brown eyes looking back at me with a smirk. I lifted my drink towards him in acknowledgment before turning back to the table.

"Okay I've decided,"

"Shoot." Roman laughed.

"Funniest Christmas memory." Harley said satisfied.

Christmas was coming up soon. I've never been a fan of Christmas and I know this ones going to be hard. Christmas didn't happen last year; not for us.

Harley was no where to be seen, like fucking usual, so I just went about my business. But this year Harley's back, and I know it's going to be painful.

I'm dreading it.

"I've got lots."

"Choose one."

Roman pursed his lips, thinking, "I got caught eating Santa's cookies..."

Harley let out a laugh, "What? how?!"

Roman smiled and took a swig of the bottle in his hand, "Willow came downstairs, caught me red handed. Funniest part was she just looked at me dead in the eyes and said 'don't do it again', before she strolled out and back to bed."

Harley's eyes widened before she cackled, her drink swishing in her hand.

"I guess you were on the naughty list for that." I commented, smiling into my drink.

"Oh you have no idea." He huffed, "I don't think she trusts me any more; she's always giving me funny looks."

"Rightly so."

"How old was she?"

A random shiver flew down my spine when I felt a pair of eyes on me, but when I turned around no one was looking. I shook it off, blaming the alcohol, and drew my attention back to my friends.

"I dunno maybe three? Felt like there was a middle aged women in Willow's body." He chuckled. Roman was a beautiful soul; one of those people that everyone likes, charismatic.

"Tell us more stories please!" Harley pleaded with a bright smile. She was already in love with Willow and I couldn't help but think about Harley as a mom. It would be wonderful.

"Vera, my girlfriend, made us dinner. She loves cooking, but anyway. She made a salad, left the kitchen, came back and all the tomatoes were missing."

"Right?" Harley smiled.

"Well, I came home later than usual and found Willow sat under the dining table. She had tomatoes all over her chops, and one in her hand that she was biting into like an apple."

"Oh my God!" Harley laughed.

"I was like, 'What are you up to?' She swiped her arm over her mouth and said, so casually that if she didn't have it all over her face I would have considered believing her, 'Mommy's lying.'"

I smiled at the story, they're such a cute family.

"I'm going to the bathroom, be back soon," I said before leaving the table.

I must have been hallucinating, but I could smell the faintest hint of his cologne as I walked through the bar.

The familiar scent brought back so many feelings hidden just beneath the surface. So, in the bathroom, I splashed water on my face.

What's wrong with me today?

I really needed to pull myself together. I stared at my reflection in the mirror trying to calm down.

The door to the bathroom swung open and Harley strutted in. "Did you really leave Roman all by himself?" I asked.

"No," she chuckled, "he got a text from Vera; some emergency. He said to say good bye for him and that he had a good time." I nodded while Harley applied some lip gloss and messed with her hair. "Did you know that guy is waiting outside for you?"

"What guy?"

"The guy eye-fucking you all night."

I grunted, "What does he want."

"Well he asked me if you're single..." she raised a brow. When I rolled my eyes, she continued, "Maybe you should-"

"Fuck off." I said haphazardly.

"C'mon Vixen. Let's be honest with our selves for a fucking minute, yeah?"

"Ugh."

"You need to get laid. ASAP."

I rolled my eyes at Harley. She doesn't understand, "I don't."

•👻•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 412 28
-A MAFIA ROMAMCE- -3rd in the DAYDREAM AWARDS! - ~•~ "Elijah!" my sister ran back into the café as I finished paying for our order we had, worry was...
120 8 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...
2.1M 49K 78
{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the outside world, he's cold, hard, ruthles...
727 2 27
She was the only cop who couldn't be on his pay check, and that was very rare in the mafia world. Especially for Xavier De Luca, the one who wasn't a...