hell or flying | Chaelisa

By somefunnyusername

Sequel to Love Is Not Enough taint•ed love /tänted 'ləv/ (n.) love you have for a person that is so deep and... More

Warning
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 18

3K 144 621
By somefunnyusername

"It's you," she stated in one breath as her eyes locked on mine.

"Yeah," I confirmed quietly, not finding any other words when I looked at her.

She didn't seem to have any either because she just stared at me as if I was a mirage. Clearly, she was stunned into silence by my sudden appearance and she must've been so shocked that even after realizing it was me; the door remained open.

Her beautiful brown eyes were widened, and she didn't even blink. Instead, she watched me intently as I attempted to compose myself and carefully walk back up the stairs, scared to startle her as if she was a scared doe I ran into in a forest. The whole situation made me feel like if I did one sudden move or made too much noise, she would run away. And I couldn't have that; I needed to get close to her.

It was unnerving because she watched me so closely as if she was just waiting for a window to flee. But she didn't. Even as I climbed back up the steps and took a few careful ones towards her, she stayed in place. I only stalled when she opened her mouth and stuttered out a simple question, "W-what are you doing here?"

And if I was any further than six feet, I wouldn't hear her utter those words. She was so quiet and timid, such a drastic contrast to how I've seen her before that for a moment I considered whether she was actually scared. And if so, of what?

"I had to see you," I conceded just as quietly and took another small step forward. I took it as a good sign when, despite her head snapping to my feet as I moved closer, she didn't back away.

"Why?" her eyes snapped back up to mine and I gasped silently when I saw them.

They looked so vulnerable, like a deer caught in the headlights. Big and doe, not without emotion like I was used to. And even in the faint light of the hallway, I thought I saw them sparkle as she looked up at me. It's like the first time since we've seen each other again, I saw something other than anger, indifference, or maybe worst of all, emptiness. It's like she truly saw me for the first time.

And though I couldn't see what was going on behind those beautiful orbs, I found myself to be short of breath, and words, as I stared instead. She was so beautiful, my heart ached. I didn't need to be told to know these were the eyes of a hurt person, that she was in pain as she looked at me. In the pain, I inflicted and continued causing every time I came to her.

I was so selfish. I kept on hurting her repeatedly, and now I might have gone too far. But at the same time, this was the most I've got out of her yet, the calmest conversation we ever had. And we stood in each other's presence without her eyes burning in anger as she'd seethe words at me. I took that as a good sign.

"Because I-"

But just as I was admiring her and appreciating how calm the atmosphere was, the browns of her irises set ablaze, turning them into fiery orange. Her brows furrowed into a glare and her lips down-turned as she opened her mouth and cut me off. The little window she granted was closed, and back was the Lisa I grew accustomed to.

"Why the fuck can't you leave me alone?!"

"Lisa, please-" I begged, getting scared as her voice raised and took a cautious step away from her.

"Stop coming back!" she yelled before I got the chance to finish, and I flinched at the tone of her voice.

"I-I'm sorry..." I faltered and averted my eyes to the ground, unable to look at her livid face.

"Oh, so you're sorry?" she chuckled humourlessly, "Thanks for letting me know," she scoffed as if I completely appalled her and I wasn't strong enough to look at her. I felt ashamed because it was clear what she thought from the way she said it, and she was right. There was nothing I could do.

"So now you can't even look at me, huh?" the Thai woman now towering over me sneered, this time sounding so smug and scornful like I was nothing. Just a chewed-up gum stuck to the bottom of her shoe. Nobody.

Mustering up all my courage, I lifted my eyes to meet her lips curled in disdain, looking at me as if to provoke me and get a reaction out of me. She hated me, absolutely loathed me, that much was clear from the look on her face. She appeared almost amused by how pathetic I was, and it hurt. It hurt a lot seeing the person I loved, the most gentle, kind, and loving woman, turn into this. Someone who spat venom and was so full of anger.

But I refused to cry. I didn't want her to see how much it hurt me seeing her like this. Not recognizing the person standing in front of me while I cowered in fear. She was so indifferent, so done with me, and I wondered if she had completely given up too. If under all that, there was still the girl I remembered. Or whether this was really who she has turned into.

"Stop laughing," I pleaded quietly, and she tilted her head to the side, her grin stretching out. She looked sick, almost deranged. How could she be like this?

I understood, I hurt her, broke her, but how could she treat me like this? I wanted her to hate me and I was okay with that, but this... this was so much more than that. It's like someone has taken over her body and filled it with hatred, leaving nothing of her old self. And it was so painful, it made me sick to the stomach.

"What was that, princess?" she sneered and leaned closer to me.

I didn't even notice when, but suddenly she was standing so close to me, her face just inches away from mine. I could smell alcohol from her lips as she breathed those words into my face, taunting me.

It's like she wanted it to hurt like this was her time to get revenge. Was that all that I was to her now? A punching bag to let out her frustration on?

"Is this a game to you?" I found my voice, though it wavered dangerously, and I could feel my eyes brimming with tears.

"Aww," she cooed, "Are you going to cry, Chaeyoungie?"

"Fuck you!" I spat and shoved her into the chest, sending her stumbling backward, astounded.

"Seriously?" she snickered, clearly entertained by the whole situation, "That's the best you can do?"

"Shut up,"

"What was that?" she grinned, her alcohol reeking breath making the situation so much worse.

"I said shut up!" I yelled, tears now freely flowing down my face as I reached up to wipe them angrily with the back of my hand, "Shut up, shut up, shut up!"

Once again, she seemed startled for a few seconds before her amusement turned into wrath again, her face changing within seconds. I was honestly getting whiplash from how much she changed up.

"You dare to come here!" her voice was shaking in anger and I shuddered in fear, knowing she would blow up soon. And I couldn't help myself but wonder whether she'd hit me, "To my house! Uninvited! And you tell me to shut up? No Chaeyoung, fuck you!"

"I only came here to talk to you, to explain, to-"

"I didn't fucking ask you to! What is so fucking hard to understand? I never want to see you again! And you have the nerve to ask me if this is a game to me? Do you even realize what you've done?!"

"Of course I do, that why I'm here!"

"But I don't care! "

"Don't you see that I'm trying?" I cried, reaching for her hand as she made a move to turn away from me.

"Don't you see I don't want you to?!"

"Why? Why can't you let me-"

"Because you fucked up, that's why!" she threw her hands up in frustration, and somehow we came closer again, so much so, I could feel the heat radiating off of her body. However, this time it didn't spread warmth through me like it used to, "I don't want to hear your excuses," she said slowly and pulled away from me, not sparing me another glance as she walked back to her door.

And though she clearly didn't want me here, I came a long way to just give up now, so I trailed after her. She seemed to realize I wasn't gone as she must've assumed when she swung her arm to slam the door, but instead of the loud noise, she was met with defiance when I stopped it from closing.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" she groaned loudly as I pushed past her, walking inside of her apartment.

"I'm not leaving again!" I stated with determination, as I stopped after a few steps and faced her again, standing my ground firmly.

"Just go back to your fucking husband, Chaeyoung! Go back to your perfect little slutty, gold-digging life. Back to your precious, rich husband,"

"It's not like that," I argued weakly.

"Like what?" she laughed bitterly, "You don't suck his cock for a new purse?"

"W-what?"

"Go home, be a good housewife and let him fuck you so you can get some more of the inheritance,"

Her words cut deeper than a knife, inflicting a much greater wound than what she said to me before. She had no idea what she was talking about; she didn't know what I had to go through. Lisa didn't know how much pain I was in and how much I didn't want this. She was speaking of things she knew nothing about, taunting me with it as if it was something to throw around.

I felt my body shake as she neared me, each word piercing right through me, straight into my heart, "Why are you shaking princess? Withdrawal symptoms from not feeling his cock for over five minutes? Or are you just going to cry again?"

"Poor little Chaeyoung. Life is just so unfair to her, isn't it?" she coaxed and twirled a strand of my hair between her fingers as she inched closer, "Which one is it, huh?" she scoffed, "Just go get your pussy filled, make Ally proud-"

She didn't get the chance to finish her sentence as my palm landed on her cheek. The slap was as loud as a clap and stung her face. It had been an open-handed smack, and it had left a red welt behind. Just below her eye was a minor cut where my ring had caught her.

It was so strong her head has snapped to the right and for a moment she just remained that way. Her eyes widened, lips parted as she breathed heavily, probably trying to control herself not to hit me back, "Fuck you, Lisa" I spat, my chest heaving as I drew in deep breaths, trying to control my own anger.

Slowly, she turned her head back to face me, the print of my hand disappearing as her entire face began turning red. And despite what just happened, she stayed silent. We were both breathing heavily, our breaths syncing, as she stared into my eyes with unleashed rage, begging to be let out.

I was furious too and wanted to hit her again. Though a part of me regretted it already, a bigger part wanted to do it again. For saying all those things, for bringing my sister into this, for all she's said. For hurting me. I wanted to hurt her back, even though I was the one who started this mess. But right now I couldn't think rationally.

Her face was so close to mine, her alcohol reeking breath hitting my face, making me even angrier. My whole body trembled in annoyance and I moved my eyes down to see her jaw clenching and lips pursed. Snapping them back up though, I caught hers doing the same and before I knew it, her lips crashed against mine, "Fuck you, Chaeyoung,"

Before I got the chance to react, her palms were on my face as she kissed me roughly. My eyes bulged, and I remained immobile as her lips moved against mine. But as soon as I recovered from what she's done, I pushed against her chest with force, disconnecting both our lips and bodies, setting her stumbling backward.

Her pupils were blown, covering almost her whole iris, as she stared right at me, her eyes not moving. Her whole body was trembling from rage as her heavy breaths filled the otherwise quiet room. Her chest was heaving and her shoulders were tense. She was clearly furious with me, but so was I.

Just like her, my chest was heaving with each breath I took. My heart was hammering in my chest violently as I stared at her red face, burning with anger but something other too. And just looking at her made me want to punch her.

My fists were balled, and I felt cold suddenly. I was shaking. It was like building anxiety, but without the panicking. I was hyperventilating and felt restless, yet I wasn't scared. And my mind was clear of all thoughts, but one; how dare she kiss me?

Clenching my jaw so hard I thought I heard my teeth grazing against each other, I unclenched my fist and pointed an accusatory finger at her chest, "You," I seethed and took a big step towards her.

"Are," I continued as I neared, my other hand still balled in a tight fist, practically shaking by my side as she remained standing there, glaring at me from behind her perfectly sculpted brows.

"Such," I poked her chest with my finger once I was in front of her, looking straight into her beautiful dark eyes.

"A," I fisted the collar of her shirt.

"Bitch," and with that pulled on her shirt and smashed my lips against hers.

I raised my right, fisted, hand, and punched her shoulder as she kissed me back, not sure whether I wanted her to kiss me back or whether I wanted to pull back this instant and strangle her instead. But as soon as my fist made contact with her body again, I couldn't stop myself from releasing my fingers from their tight confinement and tangled them in her hair.

It was just soft as I imagined and if I weren't absolutely livid with her, I might feel bad for pulling on it so hard she tilted her head back with a hiss, "Right back at you," she mumbled out before I crashed my lips against hers again, silencing her.

Pulling her closer by the collar of her shirt, I tilted my head to the left to get more access to her mouth, and as soon as she tilted hers the other way; I let my teeth sink in her bottom lip. I bit her so hard she groaned, but instead of pushing me back; she wrapped her hands around my waist, digging her nails into my hips as she brought our bodies closer.

My heart was thumping so loudly, and almost painfully, in my chest, but I ignored it and instead pulled on her hair again, earning another hiss from her lips. I didn't want to think about how I was feeling about this, I just wanted to do something. I wasn't sure what, but I wanted to have her. In my hands. In my mercy. I wanted to make her pay for what she said. But I also didn't. So instead of focusing on that, I let my thoughts go.

All I could focus on were her lips. Her intoxicating, plump, soft lips moving against mine. And despite the alcohol coating their surface, they tasted so good, and I couldn't get enough. So when I bit her lip harder and pulled on it, and she moaned into my mouth, I felt myself shiver and pull her head closer to me.

She tried to deepen the kiss, tried to slip her tongue into my mouth, but each time she would, I'd pull away slightly and her hold on my hips would tighten. It was incredibly arousing to tease her because of the groans she would let out each time before I'd lean down again and captured her lips with mine.

I let my teeth graze the soft flesh a few more times, making sure they were bruised and swollen, before slipping my tongue in when she moaned. Though it's been so long that I tasted her, I didn't need to explore her mouth anymore. I remembered all parts of it as I brushed against the roof of her mouth and tongue.

She tasted like Hennessy, and as much as I despised alcohol; I wanted to taste more of it. So without a warning, I trapped her tongue between my lips and sucked, making her groan in pleasure and tighten her arms around me.

Lisa tried to do the same to gain some leverage and steer the kiss where she wanted, but whenever she'd try I'd reply with disapproving tutting and a smirk. And each time that would happen, she would groan or growl, rolling her eyes at me. She'd try to say something, probably insult me or cuss me out. But before she got the chance, I'd move my lips back to hers to pick up where we left off.

Untangling my hand from her locks, I moved it to her shoulder and pushed against it as I began walking forward. I didn't care whether she'd stumble; I didn't go slow. I pushed until we reached the door to the apartment, and once we did, I forcefully pushed her against it, closing it with a slam and knocking the wind out of Lisa's lungs as her back collided with the door.

Gasping into my mouth, I didn't give her a chance to recover as my right hand found its way back into her tousled hair. I was hungry for her and my hunger wasn't the only driving force as I pinned her against the door. I was incredibly pissed off at the sexy woman - now so helplessly writhing under my hold, her only leverage being squeezing my hips.

I pushed my left leg between hers, getting even closer to her, and felt her entire body against mine; felt the heat she radiated and basked in it. She smelled of alcohol and something exotic yet woody, and my head spun as I took a deep whiff of her when I moved my kisses down the column of her neck.

"Chaeyoung, you-" she didn't get to finish her sentence because I moved my hand to her mouth, covering it as sucked on the sensitive skin of her neck roughly, surely leaving a mark on the tan skin.

"Shit!" I hissed as I pulled my hand back from her mouth to find her grinning smugly, with that mocking look in her eyes, and realized the bitch bit me.

Without thinking, my left hand shot up to her neck, squeezing its sides, making her eyes widen. I leaned my face closer to her until our lips were barely brushing, and squeezed her throat tighter, "You're such a brat, Lalisa,"

And with those words, I silenced whatever was to come out of her mouth and kissed her hungrily, shoving my tongue into her mouth forcefully. As soon as her tongue met mine though, I bit it, making her hiss in pain and snap her head to the side, disconnecting our lip lock, "What the fuck?!" she growled.

"Payback is a bitch, isn't it?" and with one last squeeze of her throat, I moved my hand away, my nails grazing the skin as I let it fall.

Kissing the corner of her mouth, I moved to her jaw, nibbling on it, before capturing her earlobe between my lips. She shivered under me, making me smirk to myself as I swirled it with my tongue, before letting it go and kissing below her ear where I knew was her sweet spot.

As soon as I latched onto her skin, her head hit the door with a soft thud as she leaned back, with a delicious moan escaping past her parted lips. Her hands squeezed my hips, and I felt them move down south, cupping my ass in her hands and pressing me further into her. And though I wanted to keep control, I couldn't help but groan under her touch.

Immediately, my hands left her body and moved to her arms instead, pulling them off of me, confusing the raven who looked at me quizzically. But just like before, I silenced her with my mouth before she got the chance to speak.

She was so warm, smelled so nice, and though we were anything but gentle, it felt so incredibly good to have her in my hands again. But I shook those thoughts away just as quickly as they appeared, focusing on the present. On the anger that was still filling me to the brim. But also the lust that I could no longer deny as I pressed my body into hers and swirled my tongue around hers sensually.

Apparently, Lisa was enjoying it just as much because it was only when I pulled away against to kiss down her neck again did she realize I pinned her hands above her head. She tried to break free, but I had a firm hold on her wrist so when she groaned in frustration, I leaned back from where I was trailing my kisses across her collarbones, and smirked, "No touching,"

Letting my mouth return to her skin again, I placed a few softer kisses on the skin exposed by her collar, before getting rougher and biting on her skin. It wasn't exactly gentle either, as another hiss reached my ears and despite a part of me wanting to rip her head off, I soothed the red spot with a soft lick. I always found her protruding collarbones so fucking sexy, I couldn't help myself.

After I was satisfied with the markings I left behind, I pulled away and placed one more kiss on her lips before tugging on the hem of her shirt. Allowing Lisa to peal her body off of the door for a second, I lifted the white fabric up her body and over her head, throwing it somewhere behind me. Instantly, she reached for me, but before her fingertips got to touch my skin I held her wrists again, "What did I say, Lisa?"

"Oh, fuck off," she scoffed, but a loud moan soon followed when I pressed my knee into her clothed core.

"What was that?"

When she didn't answer and instead bucked her hips, the second I pulled away, I knew I had her just where I wanted her. Securing her hands above her head with just one of my hands, I let the other slide down her body, gently brushing against her bra-clad breasts. That's when I realized just how on edge she must've been because just the simple touch made her whimper.

My eyes shot up from the delicious view of her tits to her face, a smug expression on my face as I watched her eyes avert from mine, but a visible blush coat her cheeks. Her jaw was clenched, and I knew she was biting back a retort because nothing she would say could excuse the sound she just made.

Palming her breasts through her bra only satisfied me for a short amount of time. It was in the way and I needed it off. So without hesitation, I reached for the clasp in the back. Letting her hands go, I slid the straps down her arms. By the look in her eyes, I could tell she had a plan to reverse our positions, so before she got the chance to do anything, I pushed her hands up again, this time hitting them against the door roughly, eliciting a groan from the younger woman.

My free hand moved back down, and I almost moaned at the feeling of her breasts in my hand. So soft and perky, so full but not too big, just enough to fit in my palm. The taut nipples grazing my palms like stiff peaks. It was all too much. So much that all I could think of doing was squeezing the soft flesh.

And I didn't hesitate to do so, immediately getting a reaction when she groaned in a way that I knew was from both pain and pleasure.

"Mhm," I hummed in satisfaction as I continued fondling her mounds, "I missed these," and with that said, I leaned my face closer, kissing around her nipple, letting my tongue wet her skin.

I played with the other with my hand, not wanting it to feel neglected while I kissed the other. I wanted nothing more than to just take her nipple between my lips, to suck on it, to bite it. To feel it. But I didn't want to give Lisa the pleasure. Not yet.

So instead, I swirled it with my tongue, controlling myself not to do what I wanted to do most while playing with her other breast with my hand. Every so often she would release a quiet, breathless moan and I lived for that sound. I couldn't adequately express how amazing it felt to be touching her like this, to be hearing her while I pleasured her.

When I decided she had just about enough, I licked from the bottom of her breast up, grazing the pink bud in the process. And the second I clammed my lips around it and sucked harshly, Lisa released something between a strangled whimper and a moan, as her hips jerked forward, her back arching off the door.

"Ah ah ah," I taunted as I pulled away from her breast, but not enough not to feel it right before my mouth, "Is this what you want?" I questioned as I gently pushed my knee into her, not enough to give her pleasure but just enough so she'd feel it.

"Fuck you," she spat, but her hips violently searching for anything they could press against were telling a different story.

"Oh, I will," I assured, and before she had the chance to say a snide remark, I could practically see on the tip of her tongue, I enveloped her nipple with my lips again and flicked it with my tongue.

Her hands were still trying to fight my hold and each time I would do something she was particularly sensitive to, she'd try to break free and I had trouble holding her down. But I soon found out that biting the sensitive nub would be enough to calm her down. And so each time she'd act up and try to regain control, I would remind her of her place by a forceful squeeze of her left breast and a bite to her right nipple.

"Chaeyoung," she whined, and it was clear that despite wanting to be angry at me and trying to resist me, she had just about enough.

"What is is it?" I asked teasingly as I slid my body back up, feeling her erected nipples brush against my front, "What do you want, Lisa?" I whispered and licked the shell of her ear.

"Just fuck me already!" her hips bucked again, causing me to press them against the door with my free hand.

"You have to ask nicely,"

"W-what?" she stuttered out and shivered in my hold when my tongue darted past my lips to lick the skin where her jaw connected to her neck.

"You heard me," I smirked against her skin, "Beg for it,"

"I'm not going to- fuck!" she moaned mid-sentence as I drove my knee into her clothed crotch.

"You were saying?" I sneered as my fingers played with the strings of her sweatpants.

However, when I didn't receive an answer, I slid my hand past the waistband, grazing the waistband of her panties. When that did nothing more than another jerk of the hips, I trailed it lower, just barely grazing her core through the thin material, causing her to whimper in need.

"Touch me Chaeyoung, fuck, just... touch me," she pleaded, but it wasn't what I wanted to hear. Not yet.

"Beg for it," I muttered, and for a moment I doubted whether she'd even hear it through the heavy pants coming from her mouth. So when she again failed to say anything, I pressed a single digit against her clothed center.

"Fuck, fuck okay!" she agreed desperately, "Please fuck me, Chaeyoung! Please, just do something! Anything!" she begged, and I sneered victoriously, as I leaned in, not quite kissing her as she wanted but biting her lip harshly and pulling it back with my teeth before letting go.

"Really?" I teased, "Are you that desperate you want me to fuck you against the door? Can't even get to the bed?"

"Yes! Please Chaeyoung stop teasing me and just fucking fuck me already!"

"As you wish," and with that, I captured her lips in a searing kiss while my left hand slipped into her panties and cupped her pussy.

"You're so wet, Lisa" I chuckled as my index finger swiped through her folds and her arousal coated the entire length of it, "God, you want me so badly, don't you? So pathetic," I nibbled on her lip, swallowing her straining whimpers.

"S-shut up," she stuttered out embarrassed, disconnecting our lips and turning her head to the side

"I'm going to let go of your hands now," I breathed into her ear and slowly started loosening my hold on her wrists, "but you're going to keep them up like a good girl," I bit her earlobe, "Touch me, and I'll stop. Understand?"

She nodded her head vigorously, though clearly not satisfied with the turn of events from the way her eyes turned to the back of her head, making me chuckle and press against her clit as punishment, "And lose the attitude,"

Dropping to my knees, I watched her with hooded eyes as her eyes widened in surprise. With a wink, I tugged down her sweats in one swift motion, leaving her with only her underwear on. And though the panties she wore were black, I could clearly see an even darker patch forming in the center.

It made me lick my lips subconsciously, eager to taste her. Not wanting to wait any longer, I hooked my fingers in the waistband of the last piece of clothing separating me from her and peeled it off in one swift tug. She shivered visibly as the cool air hit her exposed core, making a smile tug at my lips.

Her body was practically shaking with need and I knew I wouldn't have to do much to push her over the edge, seeing as she was nearly there, anyway. I would've teased her for it, but truth was, I couldn't wait to taste her sweet pussy. So without further thought, I pushed my face between her legs, going straight for her sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Oh, fuck!" she shrieked loudly as I licked the nub repeatedly, massaging it with the tip of my tongue.

Lisa's arousal was already coating my lips, and it made me hum against her at her sweet taste. I could smell her; a thick and head scent that had my mind swimming within seconds. All I could think about now were the sounds the woman pinned against her door made, the way her body writhed under mine, the way she smelled, and the way she tasted. And all I wanted to do was make her cum all over my mouth until my name was the only one she could remember.

Hands circling her thighs, I palmed the ample flesh of her behind as I pushed her further into me, needing her closer.

I slurped upwards, gulping down the black-haired woman's pre-cum, and then twirled my tongue around her clit, before my lips attached themselves to her straining bundle of nerves, circling her bud in a way that I knew made Lisa's legs weak. Moans and whimpers kept escaping her mouth, driving me absolutely crazy and so without a warning, I stopped my motions with my tongue and instead enclosed her clit with my lips, sucking harshly, making her buck her hips into my mouth violently and scream, "Fuck Chaeyoung! I'm going to- God!" she stopped halfway as I bit the nub gently.

Just like I assumed, Lisa was on edge even before I touched her and it wouldn't take long to make her cum. So just before she got the chance, I pulled my face away from her throbbing core and looked up at her from behind my eyelashes. As soon as she realized the pressure was gone, her head snapped down to glare at me, "Why the fuck did you stop?" she accused but instead of giving her an answer, I blew on her sensitive clit, making her shudder and hips shake, as she searched for any way to relieve herself. It was quite amusing to watch, really.

"Do you want to cum for me like a good girl?" I asked and placed an open-mouthed kiss on her inner thigh, close to her center just to tease her.

"Yes!" she whimpered helplessly, already panting for air, "Please just..." she cried out, her hips desperately searching for my mouth. Oh, how the roles have reversed.

"Aww," I cooed, "are you going to cry because you couldn't finish?" I grinned and squeezed her thighs, causing her to whine in need.

"Alright," I gave in, "I will give you what you want," I leaned closer to her center again and I heard Lisa's breath catch in anticipation, "No one can fuck you like I can," I husked and with that I swiped my tongue between her folds, dipping it in her entrance just slightly.

"God, Chaeyoung! Please fuck me with your tongue. I need it," she whined, and without having to be told more, I plunged my tongue into her entrance.

I moved my hands back to her ass, drawing her into me as I sank my tongue into her soaking core and letting out a moan of my own as I felt Lisa contract around my muscle, releasing wetness into my mouth. My nose kept nudging her clit as I drove my tongue into her repeatedly, making her let out incoherent curses accompanied by moans of my name.

And I couldn't help myself but think whether anyone else could make her moan like this. Whether anyone else could eat her this good, that her entire body was shaking, and she couldn't do anything else but pant and scream. And if she thought she found someone who could, I would make sure she'd realize no one could make her feel the way I did.

Slurping her juices up, I continued the frantic movement of my tongue as I pushed her into the door, letting go of her ass and dragging my hands up across her ribs. My hands brushed against her stiff peaks daftly, and while my tongue continued fucking her tight pussy, my hands tweaked her nipples and played with her breasts, offering her more stimulation.

Within a minute, her walls tightened around my pink muscle, making it hard to move it in and out of her, and her screams got louder. She was just about to cum, but suddenly; I felt her fingers in my hair, pushing me against her soaking core.

And the second she did that, I stopped my movements and pulled my tongue out of her, pushing her hands out of my hair, "What the fuck! I was about to come!" she cried out, her eyes glossy with tears from not giving her the release she desperately needed, for the second time now.

"I said no touching," I growled and stood up from where I was kneeling on the ground, slamming her hands against the door, above her head, "You're going to keep them right here," I warned, "Or I won't let you come,"

Dropping back to my knees, I leaned closer to her throbbing center again. But when I looked up, I found her eyes closed shut, "Look at me while I fuck you," I demanded and the second our eyes met, it was like the time stopped, "Good girl," I whispered, her body tensing as my mouth hovered over her exposed center, coating it in a hot breath.

She screamed when I slammed my tongue into her as far as it could go while simultaneously reaching my hand to rub her clit with two fingers. In just a few quick moments, she was breathing heavily as her legs began to shake, as she continued riding my tongue, releasing a string of pants and expletives as she neared her climax. My tongue was moving at a steady pace, curling inside her occasionally, in a way that made her moan even louder.

This time she listened as her hands haven't left the door and her eyes continued watching me despite the clear struggle. Her pre-cum was dripping down my chin as her pussy kept gushing out more and more wetness each time I drove my tongue into the tight confinement, and I did my best to slurp up all of it.

The room was filled with lewd sounds of slurping, moans, and screams, as I haven't stopped my work on her clit, only giving her more stimulation. She needed to come desperately, and this time, I would give her what she needed. So with one last curl of the tongue against her front wall, and a strong press against her engorged clit, I mumbled, "Come for me,"

And she did.

With the loudest scream yet, she came undone, reaching her climax as come gushed out of her tightening hole, coating my tongue, my mouth, and my chin. I kept rubbing her clit, softly this time, letting her ride out what seemed like an earth-shattering orgasm, while my tongue kept lapping up her juices, not wanting a single drop to go to waste.

I watched her the whole time, though. I admired the way her mouth was open wide in a silent scream; her head thrown back. She squirmed beneath me, the aftershocks of her pleasure still coursing through her veins.

It was when spurts of cum stopped landing on my tongue, as she spasmed, and her body stopped quivering, did I pull my tongue and fingers away, and stood back up. Now that I was facing her, looking into her eyes dazed with pleasure did I seemed to realize what we just did. What I just did.

And while I didn't regret it as much as I probably should have, I didn't know what to do next. I didn't even get the chance to explain, to tell her the truth. Just minutes ago, I was on my knees, my tongue deep inside her, fucking her senseless. There was no protocol as to how people should act after that.

This wasn't just a simple hookup between two strangers. Because though we grew apart and became just that, we weren't, really. We shared a past that was sweet and full of good memories, but one that I wrecked and turned into a nightmare the second I left her. So what was supposed to happen now?

Normally I would move to kiss her, but was that what she would want? Is she going to hate me even more, the second the realization sets in? Is she going to slap me any second now for what I did? She is still delirious from her climax maybe I should just slip out and leave. This was a mistake, a bad idea, I just made everything worse. I-

But before I got the chance to overthink this any further, she grabbed my face forcefully and slammed her lips against mine, "I hate you," she growled and bit my lip so hard I was sure she drew blood. Yet, I kissed her back with just as much fervor.

Her lips were so addictive, and even though I was sure this was a mistake, I didn't stop her. I didn't argue when her tongue pushed past my lips, dancing with mine, and exploring every crevice of my mouth hungrily. But this time around, I was no longer in control, and that scared me.

Lisa's hands moved from my face to my back and slowly slipped further down. And just as her hands reached the waist of my jeans, she slid them beneath the fabric and cupped my ass roughly, pulling me against her.

My anxiety levels kept rising, and I began to panic. Her lips moved from mine down to my jaw and before I knew it, my back hit the wooden door with a loud thud, knocking the wind out of me.

Her legs moved, and soon she was pressing her thigh into me. One of her hands moved from my ass to my front as she squeezed my breast through my shirt and all I wanted to do was scream. But suddenly I was mute. Mute and frozen as Chanyeol kept touching my body forcefully. As his lips kept kissing my skin.

I was trapped. He had me trapped with no way of escape as he groped my ass and pushed me against his thigh. As he kept mumbling something under his breath.

His teeth grazed my neck, and I hissed in pain, fearing what would come next as he'd hear the sound. But all he did was chuckle mockingly, and squeeze my breast harder, causing me pain. I wanted him to stop. I wanted to beg for him to leave me alone. But I couldn't speak, couldn't move. I was frozen as he kept ravishing my body as he always did.

"Please," I attempted weakly with a choked sob, as I tried to find my voice again. Do anything to stop him. I couldn't take this again.

"What is it baby girl?" he growled, "Can't take a little teasing?" he emphasized his words with pressing into my core harder and I couldn't stop myself from crying out.

"Stop! Don't touch me!" I pushed against his shoulders, sending him stumbling back a few steps, giving me just a big enough window to flee.

"What the fuck, Chaeyoung?" I heard his angry voice and before wasting another second I spun around and swung the door open, running out of the apartment, leaving a confused and betrayed Lisa behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.7K 35
She was staring at me coldly but my desire for her is too hot and intense. ○●○●○●○●○●○ Lisa G!P _________________ WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️ TOXIC LISA AHEAD. THI...
18.5K 613 29
Jennie had cancer and Lisa wasn't the best girl, neither was her group of friends. Who knew a school trip to a camp would change a lot between the st...
580K 8.8K 88
#BACKSTAGE DRAMA# contradicting to what others call FANSERVICE ; this story is about how JENLISA started and how CHAESOO supported them and develope...
403K 13.8K 28
in which a girl falls in love with an angel she doesn't deserve. chaelisa au. minor jensoo. started: june 28, 2018 ended: january...