Adopted By Christian Coma ✩ B...

By daddyhockstetter

Lyric has lived in an orphanage for most of her life after her mother abandoned her and her father committed... More

0.2: A Family At Last
0.3: The Mall And...Batman?
0.4: Home Sweet Home
0.5: Nightmare
0.6: Skittles!!
0.7: The Number
0.8: Therapy
0.9: School?
1.0: Party Time
1.1: The 'Accident'
1.2: Hospital Visits
1.3: Red
1.4: The Truth
1.5: Meet The Girlfriend
1.6: Forgive Me
1.7: You're What?
1.8: Onward To Warped Tour!
1.9: Surprises!
2.0: All Your Hate
2.1: Old Habits Become New Again
2.2: Crashing Down
2.3: I'm Really Not Fine At All (Final Chapter)
SEQUEL!!

0.1: The Adoption

10.6K 269 176
By daddyhockstetter

I sat in the window in the orphanage looking down at the streets far below. Resting my head up against the cool glass, I closed my eyes and the silence in the air was nice for once. No preppy girls were trying to get under my skin and destroy my stuff, no Den Mother trying to blame me for something just didn't do, and over all the stress of the world just kind of felt like it wasn't there for once.

A loud knock on my bedroom door made me break from my thoughts. I knew it wouldn't last very long.

"Who is it?" I asked quietly. I have horrible anxiety, so I tended to be very quiet. The door opened and I saw one of the nice girls that lived here, Hannah.

"There are some men coming to adopt today. They're looking for a girl that's twelve to sixteen." She said with a smile.

"Okay, thanks for telling me." I said, smiling back. She waved and closed the door, leaving me alone again. I decided to take a quick shower, so I walked into the bathroom and turned it on. After getting cleaned up I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

Looking at myself I knew I wouldn't get picked. Who would want an antisocial, depressed teenager with scars covered her entire upper leg and her arms? I dug through my makeup bag for the only thing that could ease my thoughts.

I pulled out my razor and sat down against the cabinet, twisting the cool around in my hand. I let out a small sign and closed my hand around the blade before getting up slowly and putting it back where it belonged.

'Not today...' I thought to myself as I got dressed and showered off. I smiled a little from the nice, warm water, feeling all of my muscles relax. I didn't take too long and I got out, going back into my room to get ready.

Since I had very few clothes, I put on my Pierce The Veil shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, and black studded boots. I put in my many earrings, (I had both if my ears pierced all the way up), and put on my makeup.

I put on winged eyeliner, and a coat of mascara, sitting back and smiling again at my work. Makeup was something I was always good at and it was a blessing to me. Another knock sounded from my door and it opened up to be my Den Mother standing there.

"Hurry up Lyric, the men are waiting downstairs." She gave me a quick glance up and down before going back downstairs. Of course she would, rude old woman. I got my headphones and plugged them in, playing Resurrect The Sun by Black Veil Brides.

I walked downstairs where all of the other girls around my age were lined up, eager to get picked. I got in line with them, and held my head down not even looking at the guys who were here. I felt heart rate pick up being in the room full of so many people, and my breaths became really shaky. Perks of having social anxiety, yaaaay! (Note the sarcasm.) I pulled the sleeves of my shirt down.

My headphones got ripped out by the head of the preppy girls, Kennedy. The music blared from them and I quickly paused it earning dirty looks from most if the girls, except Hannah who gave me a look that said 'I'm sorry'. I shook my head at her in a way that said it's okay.

I put my phone and headphones in my pocket, which with my luck, started playing Empire by Bring Me The Horizon. My face heated up and I paused the music again. Some girls snickered at me and were whispering about me. I caught some like 'What an idiot' or 'She won't get adopted any time soon.'

I rubbed my hand over my left wrist which was mostly hidden with all of my bracelets. I heard footsteps approaching me, but I didn't even bother looking up until someone waved their hand in front of my face. I looked up to see no other than Christian freaking Coma standing in front of me, with the other guys standing behind him.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" He asked me. I don't know why but it made my cheeks heat up a little bit because no one has ever called me that before.

"L-Lyric." I said quietly just above a whisper.

"Tell me a little about yourself Lyric. Like how old you are, who's your favorite bands, favorite color stuff like that."

"Well, um, I'm fourteen, my favorite color is red and black and-" I was cut off by one of the girls next to me.

"Yeah 'cause that's the color of your heart." She laughed and so did a couple of other girls. I let out a small sigh and looked back down at the ground.

"I like Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, My Chemical Romance, Falling In Reverse, A Day To Remember, bands like that, and my favorite band is um...you guys." I said the last part more quietly and quicker. I looked back up and the guys were all talking to each other.

'Good job Lyric, you blew it like you always do. You're so freaking stupid.' I thought. I played with my bracelets, a nervous habit I had. Andy looked over at me and saw me playing with my bracelets. I instantly stopped and drew my sleeve down looking down at the ground. He looked back towards the guys, and after a couple moments they broke apart, CC walking up to the line of girls.

"I think I know who I would like to adopt." He said while my eyes were kept down on the floor. "I'd like to adopt Lyric." My head shot up and everyone's eyes were on me.

Hannah was smiling uncontrollably, clapping her hands slightly, the guys were also smiling at me, but of course there was the majority of people that were not so happy. I saw Kennedy lean over and whisper something into one of her minions ear. The girl nodded and ran up the stairs leaving me oblivious to what they were talking a out.

I walked forward up to CC and he smiled putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Lets just get your papers signed, Lyric, and you can get your stuff and go." The Den Mother said in a sweet voice. She always changed her act around the people who were adopting kids. I simply nodded and followed her and CC into her office.

CC's Point of View

I instantly knew that Lyric would be the perfect daughter. When the guys and I walked in there she was the first one I saw. She stood out from the other girls, in a good way I may add. From what I saw, she has colorful hair, with mixtures of black and red. Her ears glinted with a shit ton of earrings. Nice. And she had that punk rock style, which was totally badass.

Another girl ripped out the headphones she was wearing making her music play out loud. I think it was one of our songs. She put them in her pocket, only have her music play out again. The other girls started whispering about her and I heard a lot of things that made my heart hurt.

I looked at all of the other girls who didn't seem like they'd be the right fit for me. I walked up to Lyric who had her head down and waved my hand in front if her face. She looked up at me with a shocked expression, and I smiled at her. She was really beautiful in my definition. She had beautiful piercing green eyes, and just looked sweet. And she was really short, so that was adorable.

"What's your name sweetheart?" I asked her, her face turns red at the name.

"L-Lyric." She said very quiet.

"Tell me a little about yourself Lyric. Like who's your favorite bands, favorite color stuff like that."

"Well, um, I'm fourteen, my favorite colors are red and black and-" she got cut off by a girl standing next to her.

"Yeah cause that's the color of your heart." She laughed and so did a couple of other girls. She sighed and looked down. This girl did not deserve this.

"I like Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, My Chemical Romance, Falling In Reverse, A Day To Remember, bands like that, and my favorite band is...you guys." She said the last part so quiet that I barely heard it, but I still caught it.

'Aww she was a fan of us.' I thought. I turned back to the guys and we all gathered up and began talking about her.

"Guys I really think she would be a good daughter." I say and the guys all nod their heads in agreement. Andy turned his head to look at Lyric and frowned when he turned back.

"What's wrong dude?" I ask.

"Well she was playing with her bracelets, and I saw like cuts on her arms. She pulled her sleeve down before I could see anything else."

"Well I'll ask her later, but first I'm getting her out of her out of here." I walked into center of the room. "I've decided who I wanted to adopt." I stopped for a moment before I continued. "I'd like to adopt Lyric."

She walked over to me slowly and I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Lets just get your papers signed, Lyric, and you can get your stuff and go." The woman who I was guessing was their Den Mother said leading me into her office with Lyric following close behind.

"Why don't you go get your stuff together so you'll be ready when we go." I said to her. She simply nodded and ran upstairs.

Lyric's Point of View

I ran upstairs to get all of my stuff packed up like CC had told me to do. When I walk into my room, a loud struggled cry escapes from me. All of my stuff was torn apart. My CDs that I had spent so long to get all broken, my posters had paint over the band members faces, my clothes were more ripped up than they were before, and all over the walls were things that just hurt.

Emo, fag, whore, no one loves you, kill yourself, and things that I don't want to say. The only things that I had. The only things that I truly cared about and that took my mind away from everything.

Ruined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1K 58
When a 15 year old girl is in the orphanage because a lot of bad things has happens in the past, she gets adopted by her favorite band
4.6K 321 46
Shadow lived with his father for a while until one day his father got arrested, nobody likes him, he always feels alone. Until one day where everythi...
11.6K 313 27
Hi, my name is Grace, and I have lived in an orphanage my entire life. I have my own set of issues. The day finally comes when I get adopted by none...
229K 7.3K 25
"you can take everything i have you can break everything i am" in which a complex girl gets adopted by a band of weirdos and dorks. • very triggerin...