our summer ; choi yeonjun

Af choi_waengyu_

"this was our summer" ~~ she was afraid of dancing in public he wanted to help her; he falls for her first sh... Mere

! important !
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
end
special chapter : first kiss
final word

14

393 17 5
Af choi_waengyu_

Ignoring the fluttering in her heart, Joon Mee held Yeonjun's hand as they went towards Taehyun's room.

It was as if no crying happened, no tears were spilled, and no hatred was felt. Both were all smiles, hearts beating in sync as they felt contended with each other's presence.

They stopped in front of a certain door. Room 304.

Yeonjun finds it funny that the numbers on the door remind him of the day the 5 boys became friends.

The pair entered the room after knocking on the door, the smell of medicine hitting their nostrils.

Joon Mee's eyes first landed on Beomgyu looking out of the window.

Next was on Huening Kai dozing off on Soobin's shoulder, who was munching on bread.

Letting her eyes wander around the room, they landed on Taehyun's bed, making eye contact with the awake patient.

Her eyes widening, she freed her hand from Yeonjun's grasp and made her way to her brother, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Taehyun-ah! Are you okay? Where does it hurt? Oh God, you scared me!" Joon Mee rambled as she pulled her brother into a hug.

Taehyun chuckled at her sister. Patting her back he responded, "I'm okay Joon-ah. Don't worry about it!"

Pulling away from their embrace, Joon Mee slapped her brother's arm, surprising him.

"Pabo-yah! Why did you do that? What were you thinking? You scared all of us!"

"I didn't want it to be you that's on a hospital bed right now. And don't worry. This will heal fast, I promise."

"I hate you."

"I love you too, sis"

The boys chuckled at the sibling's conversation.

"Have you guys eaten?" Taehyun asked.

"Not yet." Joon Mee replied quietly, getting ready to be scolded by her brother.

"Yeah, we had to take care of something." Beomgyu added while approaching the two.

Taehyun nodded as he sighed. he looked back at Joon Mee, who was avoiding his gaze, before speaking up.

"Joon-ah, why don't you go and buy food for everyone? I think there's a food alley nearby."

"What? But you can't eat any of that yet." Joon Mee replied, surprised.

"I'm fine, I'm just worried for all of you. You probably haven't had dinner yet from waiting for me. Well, except Soobin hyung who probably ate like five pieces of bread already."

"Yah~" Soobin whined from his seat, making everyone chuckle.

"Alright, I'll be back in a while." Joon Mee said, giving in.

"I'll come with you." Yeonjun said just before Joon Mee stepped out of the room.

"Uh.. Hyung, I think she'll be fine on her own." Taehyun butted in, who got a confused in return.

"I'll be fine, Yeonjun. Just take care of my brother. I'll be back in 30 minutes tops." Joon Mee said with a reassuring smile. Yeonjun nodded before Joon Mee went out.

- yeonjun's pov -

I was looking at the last place where Joon Mee was at, debating if i should go with her for her own safety. But before I could take a step, Taehyun asked for my attention.

"Hyung? Let's be honest here." Taehyun said, gaining my attention as I looked back at him.

"Do you like my sister?"

My eyes widened at Taehyun's question that caught me off quard.

"What? N-no.." I responded in a panic, mentally cursing myself for stuttering.

"Don't lie hyung. We saw you and Joon Mee in the garden." Beomgyu spoke in a knowing matter.

"Yeah, you even came in with her, hand-in-hand." Kai added.

"Okay, I might have feelings for her.." I half-lied.

"Hyung." Taehyun said with an intense gaze on  me. I knew he doesn't like liars.

'Well, there's no point hiding now, is there?'

"Okay fine. I'm complete in love with her." I admitted, my face flushing pink. My hands found their way to my face as my eyes avoided their gazes.

A moment of silence passed by and I believed that they were disappointed in me and don't want me to court Jo-

"We knew it!" all four of them exclaimed at the same time, startling me.

They made a ruckus and were cheering as if they won a competition.

"Wait, what?" I asked out of confusion.

"Hyung, you really think we didn't notice your feelings for Joon Mee?" Soobin said.

"I-"

"Yeah! Yeonjun hyung had heart eyes for her!" Huening added.

"Wait. Taehyun, you're alright with me liking your sister?" I asked nervously.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be? I'd be nervous if it was someone I didn't know but it's you hyung. I've known you for over two years to know that you wouldn't dare to hurt my sister." Taehyun replied.

"Really? Oh my god, I love you Taehyun!" I replied happily.

"Don't say that to me, say that to Joon Mee." We all cracked up at Taehyun's words.

"What do you like about her hyung?" Beomgyu asked after we calmed down.

"Yeah, how did it happen?" Huening added.

"Well.."

~ c h a p t e r   e n d ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i havent been active much on my socials because i was bust with school works but i wanted to update for you guys so here it is! also, happy birthday to our worldwide handsome jin today! and happy birthday to our bunny leader soobin tomorrow! >3<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

7.9K 269 35
He is not alone he got friends and brother who are more than families.. But it's all the magic of the girl he loves the most.. - - - - There is some...
106K 6.3K 42
"Are you sure about this?" "Just shut up and do it already." "You know the price you have to pay right?" "Yes." Beomgyu only realised he needed Taeh...
18.5K 1K 22
"go on a date with me." "no." :: where yeonjun is dared to convince soobin to go on a date with him. but it ends up being a little more tricker than...
92.2K 2.7K 27
please, please don't doubt my love for you; it's the only thing i'm sure of. [ 𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 ] #1 - beomgyufanfiction #10 - y...