๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ต...

By wh0re_4_techno

An AU! where Technoblade is your professor. (Technoblade X fem!Reader) Y/n Y/l/n, a 21 year old college stude... More

:: READ THIS ::
๐‘จ ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘พ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€
๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€
๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘บ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘บ
๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต
๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€
๐‘ญ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘บ
๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘ต'๐‘ป ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ
๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐’€
๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น
๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป
๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ท๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ๐‘บ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
๐‘ฐ'๐‘ด ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐’€๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€
๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต
๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ
๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐’€
๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘บ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ

๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ช

16.8K 417 912
By wh0re_4_techno

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: Minx and you have a picnic on the grass field, discussing your very seemly normal meeting. But so some reason you couldn't keep your mind off of your new Professor.

Words: 2024

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god, I am so sorry for that Sir. You shy away, taking a few steps back from embarrassment, stepping away from the door frame, and him, he lets go of your arm. "No, no. That's alright. I run into people all the time on campus. Nothing to be sheepish about." He softly chuckles, it sounded so warm and welcoming. You look back at him, this time with a smile. Trying to reassure your professor.

"Well, it was my pleasure to meet you, Miss. Y/l/n." He sticks out his hand, which seemed a bit awkward as he was halfway through his door way and how you stood in the hallway. He had to bend towards you, you stepped forward to shake his hand.

They where slightly rough, but there where still softness to it. Maybe it was because he read through so many pages that his hands where becoming so rugged. He gently squeezed your hand, which you did the same.

His hands where so much bigger than yours.

As you pulled away from the interaction, "Can't wait to see you in my class, I can see that you'll do great." He said through a toothy smile and a wink. Your fingers where becoming warm, you grip them against your hand. "Thank you sir." You say as he closes his door.

You stand there for a few seconds, contemplating over this whole situation, but your feet started to move anyways. You walk down the hallway and down the many steps.

As you walk out of the building you pull out your phone. It reading '11:13am'. It felt as time flew by, where you really talking to him for about an hour?

Y/n to Minx:
R u at the grass field????

You send a text to Minx, she did mention that she would be meeting you there as you ran to that meeting. You walk your way to the grass field anyways without a text back, even if she replies with no, you where still going to be there. But you got a text back from her saying,

Minx to Y/n:
HELL YEAHHHHH! I have a picnic blanket too!

You softly giggle at her message, she always did little things like this. In a good way. You wouldn't have thought to bring a picnic blanket at all.

Soon enough you where at the grass, you look out in the many people whom decided to do the same thing you where doing. Many couple who where studying for a exam or doing homework, other where just making out with eachother. Which you didn't necessarily care about PDA as much as the next person would, but for sure you wouldn't be caught dead sharing saliva with another person at the grass field.

Spotting Minx, who was laying on a classic red and white picnic blanket. She sat with a sandwich in hand, while her other hand was waving over to you.

Walking up to her you say, "Did you make one for me?" You gesture to her sandwich, which she simply rolls her eyes. She moves her leg to criss-cross so you would have room on the blanket. "No I didn't, sorry." She takes a big bite of it, you where fine without one, you weren't really that hungry anyway. "It's alright." You sit down, it was surprisingly very soft. "You where gone for a while."

As you sit you pull out the piece of paper that he handed you. "Yeah I guess." Unfolding it, you stare at it once again, going over every material you might need for his class. Your head slowly but surely started to drift off, thinking if the small amount of time that was spent on that office. How much you wanted to go back in there with him and just talk. Hearing his voice almost electrifying. Suddenly hearing Minx. "Earth to y/n?" Her voice was muffled but you could see her hand moving in front of you. Breaking you out from your train of thought. Minx asks you again, her face said it all, she was confused as why you where lost. "Are you okay up there?" She tapped her own head, gesturing to you.

You chuckle at her actions, "Yeah I'm fine, just looking at this." You hold up the paper. She 'oh's in realization, but didn't seemed that interested in asking more. "How'd it go?" You hummed at her question, still a little lost in your own head, but you figured out what she was saying. "It went well..." You placed your piece of paper on the ground next to you.

She quirked an eyebrow at you, taking another bite of her sandwich, which she was close to be finishing it. She eyed you before talking, making sure you weren't lying. "Really? That good?" Your eyes slightly widen, where you blushing?

She definitely could see now that you where you getting color on your face, "Okay now you have to tell me how was it!" She threw her hands up, "Excuse me?" Your lips parted as she asked that question, taking you aback of what she said. "You heard me! How was your new tech, is he hot?" She wiggled her eyebrows as she leaned forward, now you where definitely starting to blush. But you where unsure why she asked that out of all the other questions she could've picked. "TELL ME!" She half yells at you, grabbing your arms. Some people near by turned towards the both of you. Confused and somewhat worried as why she was yelling. You mouth out apologies for interrupting their time. You turn back to Minx, whom took her hands off of you and sat quietly, slight embarrassed by her own yelling.

"Okay okay, he was nice. I'm not gonna say anything more though." You throw you hands up in defense as she grunts. She slightly punched your shoulder, "You, ms. Y/l/n, are a fucken tease! You can't just say that and leave!" She raises she voice again, not as loud, but was starting to draw the same people to start looking back at the two of you. This time your getting embarrassed by her yelling. You shush her as she glares at you, somewhat unbothered at the people's attention. "Well. What do you want me to say?" You question her with a laugh as she doesn't stop glaring at you, finally taking her last bite of her sandwich. "What's his name?" She chews on her food while asking, gross.

But as you think, your mind goes blank.

What was his name? But then it hit you, you just didn't even ask for it. He knew your name, but you didn't know his. "I didn't even ask for his name." Your hands slap against your face, hinding away from the embarrassment. You slowly tip backwards, you could feel how hot your face was getting, you need to calm down before Minx could poke fun at you.

She didn't believe you at first but you didn't say anything else so she grabbed the paper that was beside you. She sighed at first but then started to laugh. You questioned her at first as to why she was laughing, but it was quickly answered. "His name is on the top of the paper y/n!!" She fell backwards too, the both of you laugh at the moment.

The two of you just lay back for a few minutes, taking breathes as you stare into the blue sky. Watching as the clouds fly by, it was good.

"His name is Mr. Blade, strange name huh?" Minx tells you, you didn't respond, just thinking about him. You got his last name...

Blade.

Minx rose back up, still a little giggly that you actually didn't ask you your new Professors name. It was a thing that only you would do for sure. "Wait, did your counsel tell you his name before picking his class?" She asks, starting to remember that they did that. "I barely remember what day it is, what'd you think I would remember that!" You start to chuckle, she just shrugs it off.

"So when's your first day again?" She asks, while picking at the grass. "I think on Thursday. It should say the schedule on the back." You pick up the paper once again to read it.

There it was, the whole schedule on what day and what hour his class was on.

-----

After about another hour or so, you and Minx decided to head back to the dorms.

While walking back you pull out your Bluetooth earbuds, handing one to Minx. She gladly took one from you. You turn on Spotify to your special playlist for you and Minx. Some where her songs and the others where yours. It wasn't the best flowing mix of music as some where slow beat and others where pure punk rock. But seemingly each step the both of you where going on beat.

The both of you hummed out the songs that played. It were these sweet moments that you think back to when you think about Minx and your friendship. It was simple, but great.

Walking up each step together, passing random people and some that you seem to pass everyday. Making it to your door. Minx pulls out her set of keys and opens the door for you. "Thank you." She gladly took your thanks and closed the door behind her.

She handed the Bluetooth earbud back to you, you head towards your bed. Once you hop on your twin size bed you lay down. Putting your hands behind your head like this morning. Minx followed you and jumped on your bed. She sat on the other side of your bed, against the wall as she watched videos on her phone.

"You never went to class." You take her by surprise, as you where just relaxing and there wasn't any conversations happening between the two of you. "Eh, fuck it." You start chuckling and she does the same. "Yeah I'm just going to email my teacher that I wasn't feeling to good." She drops her phone to look at you. "Say that you threw up! It works every time." You explain to her, but her face is deadpan. "Really? That's the most used excuse ever Y/n." She roll her eyes at you, but you can tell she was still playing with you. "Then say you got food poisoning! I don't fucken know." You scoffed at her. She thinks for a few seconds then nods. "You're pretty smart for a 2nd year." "Oh shut up." The both end up laughing at eachother.

-----

She turns off the light as it was past 11 already and the both of you had to go to classes tomorrow. You knew it was going to be boring as every class was, there wasn't anything exciting you anymore. Maybe it was because your honeymoon phase with college past or you where having enough fun at college anymore. You're only real friend was Minx, the others where people who you would talk in class and that was it. You didn't mind that Minx was your only true friend, but maybe it was time for you to find more people to hang out with, after all you could meet more people in your new class.

That's right, you had a new class to look out for. Next Thursday. You couldn't wait for it.

You pull your covers over your body, resting your phone on its side as you play a youtube video. Your head begins to think back to this afternoon, about your new class and how fun it might be. But then remembering him. Mind drifting to his voice, that voice. Hearing him softly chuckling while he drops his head. There was something in you brain telling you that you shouldn't be wanting to hear his laugh again, but why was it so tempting...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 13.4K 44
"๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ?" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ? ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’†." "๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘...
179K 6.1K 37
After you enrolled in a new university, you meet a professor who is everybody's favorite. When he discovers you don't share the same opinion of him a...
174K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ โ€ข mikasa ackerman x fem reader! โ€ข *THIS STOR...
120K 4.2K 33
โ•........โ•ยป--โ™›--ยซโ•........โ•โ•........โ•ยป--โ™›--ยซโ•........โ• His stare can make ones hear burn like the sun. The passion in his eyes and touch makes you cr...