𝑨 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑫𝑨𝒀

(Also the photo above is your outfit, something simple)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: You, the reader, attend the campus at Indiana University. While attending, you meet Professor Technoblade, your new Ancient History teacher. Something to him seems so familiar but you couldn't place your finger on it until he points it out.

Words: 4615

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leaves begin to change colors, the bright green slowly turning into the classic autumn orange and brown. The sunshine piercing the sky but the crisp breeze that follows cools down the air. Hearing the leaves fall down to the concrete sidewalks or the soft grass.

The tall buildings silent from outside and the halls but the classrooms fill with the teachers voices asking questions and the students answers.

You stare up at your white ceiling, boring, plain, dull. But, there was a small 69 carved into the ceiling. It's been there ever since you've arrived and didn't mind. Why would you? It was a stupid but quite funny thing that another college student did on your bland ceiling. You lean back into your hands.

Your hands were placed on the back of your neck, fingers playing with the back of your hair. Feeling the warmth of the sunshine on your legs as the window of your student house was open. Smelling the autumn air fill up your room.

It was quite relaxing. Finally having one day off of your busy week. All your classes has been hectic to say the least, but today was starting off nice. Closing your eyes. You wherein peace with this moment in time, that it didn't matter what else was happening outside of this room.

Hearing the familiar sound of keys rattling, opening your eyes lazily as the dorm room door opens. "What are you doing back so early Minx?" Your roommate, Minx, stormed in. Her boots hitting the ground so hard that her stomping made echoes. Her face was fuming red, her lips pouting. She gripped onto her book bag so harshly that her knuckles turned white.

You lift yourself up with your elbows, letting out a sign. Just staring at her, waiting for her to respond or cool off. She threw her bag onto her bed in frustration, grunting doing so. "I thought you had class this hour?" You ask, "Well obviously I'm not going to class." She snapped back, rolling her eyes.

Minx was older then you. She was in year 4. Studying to be a politician or any part of the government, you really didn't understand what she was talking about half of the time. But she loved to ramble on about the subject, normally she was a chatterbox, would go on and on and on about one thing she did in class or anything in particular. But right now she stood in silence. As long as you've known her she's been arrogant. She wouldn't tell you exactly what's wrong and you had to piece up the puzzles to figure out why she was acting out. You did care for her, but now that she was acting like a toddler who didn't get what they wanted, you weren't going to deal with it.

Muttering a "Fine." Laying back on your bed, letting your body relax once again and closing your eyes. She grunts again, but you don't open your eyes. You listen to hear her jumping on her bed, turning your head to the side to face her. Opening your eyes to see her. She was laying down, head to the ceiling, legs crossed. Her nose was turning pink, you knew she was starting to cry, it was one of the tell told signs of hers.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" You try your best to ask. "It's embarrassing." She choked, hearing her sniffle on her tears. You turn your head back to the ceiling, "I promise I won't laugh." Both of you continue to look up at the ceiling, wondering what to say next.