𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑺𝑼𝑰𝑻

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I keep getting messages from you kinky vixens about a daddy kink. So here you go, let me know if this is something you want me to put in further chapters.

Description: Yet another Monday and back in his class. With a slight twist, there's a surprise pop quiz about the video you watched during class and of course you didn't pay much attention to it. Is there any other way to get an 100% on this test?

Warning(s): Things just go very quick. Blowjob (basically face fucking), oral (m.), penetration, (no condom! Wrap it before you tap it, practice safe sex!) Choking kink, Slapping, slight Daddy kink.

Words: 7169

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh shit!" Your eyes widened as you look at your clock, reading in bright red numbers "8:50 am". Already 20 minutes late to your class, plus adding the time to get there which is about 15 minutes or close to 10 minutes if you really ran for your life. Which was seeming to be the ladder for showing up to class.

Minx sits on the edge of the bed, "What?" Arching an eyebrow at you. Questioning as to why you started to worry. "I'm going to be late to class!" You stand, rushing out the words as you make your way to your closet. Cursing continuously under your breath as you open it and search through the rack of clothes. "Not going to be, you already are." She snickers to herself, you huff out a heavy breath, you didn't have the time or effort to think of a come back.

You, and your quick decision choose a warm outfit. It was becoming too cold for anything else. Grabbing Techno's sweater you basically stole and jumping into a straight tailored khaki pants to match with them. You didn't have the time to do your makeup either.

Minx lays back down on her bed, looking off to the ceiling. As her class didn't start for a while from now. "Do you want to get coffee later?" She asks nicely, while grabbing your essentials. Your bookbag, keys, phone.

Without thinking straight as you mind was all over as you didn't like to be off schedule. It just messed with your brain.

"I'll text you if I could go." Hand on the door as you pull it open. Without giving Minx an opportunity to answer you, you were already shutting the door and running from your dorm hall to the stairwell and out the doors.

The wind blows quietly as the early morning sets in for a new bright and sunny day, the trees are midway shedded with the dried leaves laying hopefully on the grass or sidewalk. Calm and peaceful.

Comparison to you.

Your feet could barely catch up with your body, taking two steps at a time.

Your bookbag still half opened, you didn't even zip it up while running out of your dorm. Worried that papers from classes would fly out carelessly and how embarrassing it must be to pick them up in front of the other students making their way to their own classes. The last thing you need this morning was to be that person other than being late to his class.

Hands gripping onto your bag for dear life, running past your way through campus and running through the hall.

Reaching the wooden door you'd become so familiar with. It was already over thirty minutes late, this was just perfect. Opening it with a swift pull, causing it to make a loud band as it hit the wall. Crap. You need to control your strength at the same time you are in a rush.