𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑲𝑺𝑮𝑰𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑮

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: Going to New York for Thanksgiving as a small vacation everyone needed. Going with Minx, Schlatt, Tommy, Wilbur, Toby, Alex, and Karl. The only person you really wanted to be there was Techno. (Sugar daddy Techno vibes)

A stupid amount of time skips (sorry) Also, I do not know anything about NYC so yeah....... But I did look up most things

Warning(s): Phone sex (masturbation), slight degrading. Nothing too wild. Drinking again.

Words: 9.8k

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had to be only you that had to wake up in the early morning at 4:30 am. And it only had to be Minx that decides to start packing for a three-day trip to New York the night of the trip. It took her till 2 am to finally stop packing and get to bed, but you couldn't fall asleep with the lights on and Minx rustling through her closet and groaning at what she would wear for the trip. 

The sun wasn't even up at the time your alarm started beeping at you to wake you. You have barely gotten at least two hours of sleep, you could already tell the air was crisp by the slight sound of the wind blowing past windows and the building. Thankfully you already packed a coat for the cold nights of New York. Once that alarm rang through your ear you were full of regret. Regretting even wake up at this moment, you should have ignored the alarm and slept past the time of the flight. Regretting even go to New York. Why did it have to be New York, of all places your group could have picked. Of course, Schlatt picked NY because he used to live there for a year before going to college but Hawaii would have been a long flight but would have been more amazing to travel to rather than a 2 to 3-hour plane flight. But you thanked whoever is out there that it's not a very long plane flight.

Plus, it being the day of Thanksgiving made more of the regret loom over you. That is why Minx picked the earliest flight to NY, but that also means you all had to get up early. 

Minx told you that she felt bad for being such an early flight, but that meant you all could have a whole day in NY and explore the city. She also told you she could get up earlier enough, yet here you are, she's dead asleep. Even after your alarm was blasting which would normally wake her up in frustration.  

You rise out of your bed to stretch out the sleep and to wake up sleeping beauty. The cold floor touches your feet as you step your way to Minx's side of the dorm. You look down at her and tell her to wake up, there was no need for pleasantries when you were exhausted and you had to get ready to leave. For the rest of the group, Schlatt, Karl, and Alex were going to meet us at the airport. As for Tommy, Toby, and Wilbur. They are coming to your dorm at 4:50 for a carpool. Dealing with them in one car and at this time of the hour was going to make you regret your life decisions more than regretting going to New York. 

As she didn't wake up at your repeated words you started to shake her shoulder to get her to wake up as the clock read 4:40 and that the boy would be here in about 10 minutes. At the shaking she finally starts, she starts to groan at you to leave her alone to sleep, but right now you weren't taking any for her bullshit. "You can sleep on the plane. Get up, we have to get ready for the airport." You tell her while stepping back from her bed. Minx continues to groan about waking up and how she didn't get enough sleep. You lean back onto your bed. Silently in peace, the last peace you'll have for a long while. Exceptionally, because of the boys, you were going with, There is nothing wrong with having them around for a short amount of time, it's the chaos that you worried for. All of you in New York, at least one of them are going to get lost along the way. Your hand reaches your face, your fingers circling your eyes to rub out the tiredness that washed over your body. All you wanted to do was to curl back into a ball and lay in the warmth underneath your blankets.