𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑺𝑺 𝑭𝑰𝑬𝑳𝑫

--------------------------------------------------------------

Description: At the beginning of this school year you said you'd be caught dead before sharing saliva with another person on the grass field. But maybe with someone you truly loved, it would be different.

Warning(s): Lots of crying, Idk if this is emotional or the fact I'm writing this at 2:30 am.

Words: 3.9k

--------------------------------------------------------------

It had been proximately a month since you had seen Techno, changed your schedule, and had Minx back at the dorms and back in your life. Life slowly but surely started to piece each part of the puzzle back together. You had been going to classes like normal, but still having that ache from waking. Minx helped a lot when it came to waking up or whenever you felt sad. She dragged you out of the house and did your little races to get your morning coffee or simple dates at that grass field and eat sandwiches, cookies, cake, or simply to just hang out outside the dorm and get some sun. Even though winter was becoming in full swing now and you had to be wearing layers to stay warm enough. Though you were grateful for minx doing this and caring for you, you also had already planned on what you were doing over winter break together. You had started to get happy.

Well, you were getting happy until you saw him.

It had been a solid month without seeing Techno around school, as his class was on the other side of the school and your new schedule made you never see him through the campus. But you knew sooner than later you would come face to face with Techno at any time, but what took you by surprise was how much it damaged you, it was like when you first broke up with him. Once you made eye contact with him you turned the other direction and felt the tears roll down your face and ran to your dorm.

That and how much he didn't change, he wore his classic button-downs paired with slacks and loafer but was now adorned with a thick sweater and jacket. How much you craved to let him hold you in his arms once again. It pained you more than you would have thought.

This was the state Minx found you in once she got back from class. She got slightly worried when you didn't reply to her texts. She rushed over to your twin bed to see your face puffed up and blotched with tear stains, you were like a broken doll and limped. She already knew what had made you this upset. It was bound to happen.

Yet she asked anyway, "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" You softly grunt and pull your sheets over your body and don't open your eyes, you couldn't face her. You listen to hear her jumping on your bed, turning your head to the side to face her. Opening your eyes to see her. She was laying down beside you, she wasn't going to leave you till you tell her. "I saw him today." She heard you sniffle and that was when she forced you to look at her. You choke up again to explain further. "He looked fine. Like he was perfectly fine leaving me." Minx watches you start to cry again, "And he looked good, he looked so handsome and I wish..." You couldn't even finish speaking without letting out a sob, you reach out for Minx and she gladly took you in her arms. It broke her heart seeing you so upset over Techno, even after a month. She had thought you were getting over him, but now she realized it was going to take a lot longer than thought or not even soon. It was clear to her you were in love with him.

"I wished I was still with him Minx." You hold on to her while your face was pressed up against her shoulder, your voice muffled through the fabric of the shirt she wore. "I still love him even after everything, I would even anything for him to love me again." You cried harder and gripped to her. "I can't stop thinking about him, every moment of every day I think of him." And Minx held you. She knew what had to be done. "Let's get you up okay?" She somewhat ignores what you just said and instead, she pleads with you, but you give her no response other than cries. "Let's get you in the shower huh? A good old risen always does wonders." You sit there for a couple of moments before agreeing with Minx, she was right. She gave you a pity smile, maybe taking a shower would freshen you up, and letting the water run down your body would be soothing enough to slightly forget about Techno for even a moment.