COLLEGE ROOMMATES ◆ JJK ✓

ourvante द्वारा

"i've got everyones attention, except for yours." conceited, manipulative, egocentric, and rude. jeon jungkoo... अधिक

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
01 | NEW DORM, NEW ROOMMATE
02 | WITNESSING THE PROBLEMATIC
03 | DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU
04 | THE DEVIL AMONG US
05 | YOUR PROBLEMS, MY PROBLEMS
06 | PILLOWS AND BEDSHEETS
07 | MALICIOUS COMMENTS
08 | HIS UNEXPECTED DEFENCE
09 | HIS HEART WARMING COMFORT
10 | ALL HE WANTS IS YOU
11 | I THINK I LIKE HER
12 | UNCONFIRMED FEELINGS
13 | PROVOCATION AT THE CLUB
14 | ALCOHOL AND JEALOUSY
15 | A GUILT-TRIPPING ACT
16 | CLEARING THE AIR
17 | AN EMBARRASSING TEASE
18 | MAKE IT OFFICIAL
19 | OFF LIMITS
20 | THE LOCKER ROOM
21 | PARTNERSHIP
22 | TEASE
23 | CHEAT IN LIFE
24 | BLACK
25 | BAD LUCK
26 | HEART MADE OF GLASS
27 | MANIPULATION
28 | PINKY PROMISE
29 | TEMPTATION
30 | SICKENING SIGHT
31 | JIMIN'S PARTY
32 | SPIN THE BOTTLE
33 | WICKED GAMES
34 | MR PERVERT
35 | DEADMAN
36 | A LITTLE SNACK
37 | INTERRUPTION
38 | LOVE & LUST
39 | RECOVERING
40 | READY OR NOT
41 | A SUDDEN CALL
42 | THE PAST
43 | THE DEVILS TRAP
44 | GREED
45 | A LITTLE DISTRACTION
46 | SNEAKING AROUND
47 | HIS REASSURANCE
48 | WHERE IT TAKES PLACE
49 | TAEHYUNG'S DECISION
50 | COLLAPSING AGAIN
51 | BACK TO BLACK
53 | BAD HABITS
54 | FORGET ABOUT HIM
55 | I FINALLY FOUND YOU
56 | THE LOVE YOU WANT
57 | MY ONE AND ONLY
58 | CAUGHT MY INTEREST
59 | A FUTURE WITH YOU
60 | REUNITED LOVE
THE END
note - ourvante

52 | IN HIS EYES

6K 239 116
ourvante द्वारा

+ 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 .

"babe, i need to run to the bathroom real quick." i informed, placing my cup over the counter.

"are you able to take care of this alone?"

"we haven't even started—" i cut y/n off, "i know, so i'll be quick." i explained, doing movements with my hands as i spoke. "i'll be back before things get busy, just wait here okay?"

y/n nodded, "yeah, okay." she approved, as i lean in and kiss her right cheek that soon reddened up. i chuckled, seeing her become flustered.

how cute.

"alright, i'll be back," i continued, as y/n smiled in response. i didn't want y/n to be alone for too long, so i glanced around the area and noticed taehyung from a distance, nearby hoseok and the guys who played beer pong.

"i'll get taehyung to come and keep you company."

i don't think she heard me, but i shrugged it off and approached taehyung who laughed along with the guys, who loudly played the drinking game.

i nudged his shoulder with mine, causing taehyung to glance at me, lifting a brow.

"help y/n," i spoke, gesturing with my head as he looked in the direction. "i'll be back, so help serve the drinks." i explain, as he gave me a thumbs up.

before he could say anything else, i immediately dashed towards the staircase, feeling the need to use the bathroom as soon as possible. i might've had too much to drink, i should've drank less.

running up the stairs, i found the bathroom and did my business.

after doing my business i zipped, and buttoned up my pants. flushing the toilet, i approached the sink and began washing my hands with soap and water.

drying off my hands, i exited the bathroom, only to immediately be confronted by yerin.

she stood right in front of the doorway, in my way with a sly smile displayed on her face. she smiled so creepily, it almost gave me chills. but i didn't show any emotion towards her — i stayed expressionless.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" i ask, raising a brow as my expression turned into a deadly glare.

without saying a single word, yerin suddenly grasps onto my wrist, dragging me down the long hallway. her hold was surprisingly strong which shocked me, but i managed to escape, pushing her away.

"what the fuck, yerin," i spoke, anger heard in my voice as she looks at me, her smile vanished.

"i have to talk to you."

i scoff, "bullshit, i don't even want to see you right now." i harshly responded, as her expression soon changes, shocked by my words.

"it's..." she paused, "it's about y/n." she continued.

i rolled my eyes, "yerin, get yourself back to reality and realize that i don't like you. we are nothing, and won't ever be anything." i explained, harshness in my voice as i continue to speak. "i don't, and won't even consider us as friends, so fuck off."

i turn on my heel, ready to get out of here and leave her behind.

"y/n leaked her nudes."

i froze at her statement, slowly turning back around to face her. i raised a brow, curiosity taking over me as yerin's gaze shifts down, fiddling with her fingers.

"what?"

yerin looks at me, "we need to talk privately." she proceeded, gesturing to the last door at the end of the hall. a sigh escapes my lips, giving in.

i followed after yerin towards the door.

she swings the door opened, allowing me to step in the room first. as i pass the doorframe, yerin with force, pushed me further into the room causing me to stumble forward. behind me, i hear the door lock within seconds as she leaned her back against it.

i stood up, "what the hell?!"

idiot.

i felt like a complete idiot after falling for her trap.

i knew y/n would never leak her nudes, right? she would never disrespect herself in that way. i know she would never commit to that, so why did i listen and believe what yerin told me?

ugh.

i shouldn't have followed her into this room.

"i should've known," i spoke, as she bit her lower lip. "i know y/n would never do that." i groaned, feeling annoyed.

yerin took a step towards me, as i stood there still.

"jungkook, you said that you will come back to me." she suddenly said, as a cunning smile forms in her face. "you threatened me to leave, so i did..." yerin deeply inhaled, "why didn't you come back to me?" she questioned.

feeling frustration build up in me i push past yerin and approached the door.

"if you leave," she speaks, "i'll leak them... i'll leak the photos," yerin threatens, making me stop in my tracks. i turned towards her, a chuckle escaping my lips at her attempt of blackmail.

"my ass, you would." i scoffed. "y/n never even took pictures." i wasn't going to fall for it this time.

a sinister laugh that sounded almost demonic, left yerin's lips as she pulled out her phone from her designer purse, that hung over her right shoulder.

"oh? then let's see, shall we?"

"wait, what?" i asked, as she scrolled through her phone. yerin took a step towards me, and brought her phone screen around, to face me. displayed on her screen was a mirror-taken picture, of a female body, completely nude.

however, the picture was cut off from the neck, not exposing the face.

the body structure was similar to y/n's, but i still couldn't tell if it was her or not. i didn't have enough time to think, so i assumed it really was her.

did she really send nudes? and if she did, who did she send them to? because i know damn well that i didn't ask for them.

"that—that's not her," i spoke, trying to convince myself that y/n wouldn't do such shameful things.

yerin tucks her phone into her purse, "it is, and you are probably wondering who she intended on sending the photos to, right?" yerin questioned as if she read my mind at that exact moment.

rather than feeling anger, i found myself growing more curious about this subject. i wanted answers, and to know why yerin has y/n's nudes. and now, i even wanted to know what yerin wanted from me.

was she really taking advantage of y/n's photos?

this was so fucked up.

"it was jaehyun." she exposed, as my hands balled up into fists. i didn't want to believe it, but it sounded too believable to even deny it any longer. the nudes were basic proof already.

"what the hell do you want from me."

i asked, my question seeming like it was more of a demand for an answer due to the tone of my voice.

"you promised that you'll be back."

i take in a deep breath, feeling annoyed and tired of yerin always wanting me back. i have no feelings for her whatsoever, and want her out of my life. i want absolutely nothing to do with her.

"i only said that for the sake of y/n."

her eyes widens as she struggles to find words. she didn't seem convinced, but soon started to believe my statements as i stared at her, completely silent.

"d—do you love her?" she asks, slightly stuttering. i notice as yerin's eyes soon starts to become watery, her gaze fixated on my figure.

"with all my heart."

i replied confidently, without any hesitance before i gave her the answer she longed for. my confession caused her eyes to break contact with mine. yerin's breath hitched, as she darted her eyes elsewhere in the room.

"it should've been me..." she mumbled, causing me to raise a brow.

keeping my focus on yerin, her head was hung low, facing the ground. but suddenly, i notice a cunning smirk form, as she then adverts her gaze up to me, meeting mine.

she is definitely going crazy, it is almost safe to say that yerin was crazily obsessed.

"kiss me." yerin exclaimed, taking me aback by her demand. "what the hell, no!" i immediately decline, disgust written all over my face.

"if you won't come back to me, at least let me have you for five minutes... please," she begged.

staring down at her shorter figure, i looked down at her as if she was a beggar off the ghetto streets of seoul. but instead of money, she was so desperate to have me. i hate her with a passion, and if she thinks that i would let her have me for one last time, then yerin would need to go to a mental hospital.

everything she's been doing is terrible. i wanted to be the first one to see her behind bars.

that's how much hatred i have towards yerin. a lot.

i clench my fists, that hung low by my sides. at her statement, i felt more anger built up inside of me as she continued talking. each word that had escaped her mouth made me want to punch her out.

"i'd rather die."

her eyes widened at my statement, as i noticed that her body tensed up. she was shocked.

"if you think i'd let you have me, then you've gone insane. i don't even want to associate with you, or see you ever again."

tears welled up in her eyes, as she gritted her teeth. i was hoping she'd come back to reality and realize that i meant what i said. i hope she'd leave me alone.

but i was wrong.

i realized i was wrong as yerin pulled out her phone and faces her screen towards me. she takes large steps closer to me, as i take steps back — yerin then shoved her phone in my face, which displayed y/n's nude body.

"i'll leak these." she threatens, her voice sounding less timid than a few moments ago.

her voice was filled with confidence, and strong. she sounded so serious, i'm afraid to admit that it nearly intimidated me. knowing yerin, if i went against her words, she'd do whatever she threatens to do.

and for the safety of y/n, i gave into yerin's words.

i inhaled a deep breath, before taking large steps towards her figure. i immediately wrapped my arm around her waist tightly, as i harshly bring her chin up with my free hand.

our eyes locked as she stared at me with lust.

y/n, please forgive me...

"you better be fucking done after i do this to you." i lastly spoke, before smashing my lips against hers.

i shut my eyes, as our lips move in sync. the kiss we shared was aggressive and i could tell she was eager for me. disgust filled me within, having done this. i knew that after this, i'd live with great regret.

i hated myself for doing this.

only the feeling of disgust washing over me like a huge wave, our lips moved perfectly in sync, as i pulled yerin closer towards my body.

"j-jungkook,"

i heard a familiar voice exclaim.

frightened by who that voice belonged to, i quickly pulled away from yerin. i turned to the direction of the door, only to see y/n who's standing at the doorway with widened eyes — her figure stood still.

i felt a sharp pain inside of me, seeing pain filled in the eyes of the girl who i loved most.

i stepped back and away from yerin as the sound of y/n yelling at taehyung faded away. my vision soon became blurry, and i realized that tears were filling my eyes.

"y/n listen," i approach her and grasped onto her wrists, as my tears soon faded away. i had to keep them in, and convince y/n that i was serious about all of this.

"please, it isn't what it looks like—"

"get the fuck off of me!" she cut me off, pushing me away from her harshly. i almost trip over my steps. i take a step back from her, hoping that she'd relax.

tears began to stream down y/n's pale cheeks as i stood there like a coward, not saying anything. i felt shameful, and felt disgrace hit hard, like a truck. i wanted to pull her into my embrace, and hug her in my arms so badly, but i was afraid that if i did that, she'd become more upset.

i wanted to give y/n space.

"was everything that you told me last night, a lie?" her voice was timid, shaking due to the sobs that escaped her lips.

i wanted to deny it so incredibly bad, but the lump in my throat stopped me from doing so. i couldn't find any of my words, or couldn't speak. i didn't know what to do, or what to say. i was speechless.

looking deep into her orbs, i saw nothing but hate and disgust as she looked at me.

who knew that staying silent was something that i'd end up regretting. because before i even knew it, i watched as y/n takes a few steps back from the door as her eyes looked at me as if i was some monster.

without sparing another second, y/n runs out of my sight. soon after, taehyung chased after her.

"y/n, wait!" i shouted, attempting to run after her. i was stopped by a strong grip, around my waist. i was being back hugged by yerin, and once i realized it, push yerin away from me as tears escaped her eyes.

she stumbled back, colliding against the nightstand that was next to the king sized bed.

she clutched onto her waist, trying to ease the pain.

"look what you fucking caused, you bitch!" i yelled, at the top of my lungs. yerin stood there, mortified by my sudden outbreak. she stood underneath me with that vulnerable look plastered all over her face.

"are you now satisfied now? are you happy that my hatred towards you grew?!" the aggression in my voice caused her to flinch once again, as she takes a step away from me. i watch in anger as yerin's eyes began to water all over again, fearfully.

"i just wanted you to love me back..." i cut yerin off before she could continue.

"doing this only made me hate you more. there's no shame in saying, i'd want you dead."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.7K 534 14
━━ 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 ❞ ❝ We were desperately trying to make the lines of our destiny interwine knowing well that they were parallel ⸻ Ign...
3.1M 130K 55
"That Jeon guy, he's so commanding." You complain. In which you move in with a hard-headed college student, Jeon Jungkook, and have to suffer until y...
1.8K 39 4
" 𝑨 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 �...
532 186 23
What an annoying jerk! Will you fuck off? Can't you both stay a day without fighting? Watch as this two unknowingly tangled....