PLAYING GAMES

By gothamcrime

𝐎𝐎𝐎. | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 →˚₊· ܴೈ ꒰ 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘... More

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘.
- 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁.
1. being the outcast.
2. auburn leaves.
3. strange day.
4. it starts.
5. flirtatious boy.
6. Friends.
7. copelands party.
8. avoiding him.
10. Thoughts and tears.
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢.
- 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁.
11. wanna be yours.
12. taking it slow.
13. date?
14. new years.
15. in the rain.
16. carnival.
17. birthday.
18. v day.
19. someones jealous.
20. movie night !
21. simps
22. graduation
23. epilogue

9. forgivness.

6.5K 209 784
By gothamcrime

𝖨𝖷. 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌.
———- 🩰

𝖠𝖫𝖸𝖲𝖲𝖠'𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵 ; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*
_________________

unknown
hi, darling

alyssa 🎲
who, what, when , where , and why 🧍🏻‍♀️

unknown
Louis partridge
I'm sorry
after the party
my car
I'm sorry I upset you lyz

alyssa 🎲
...

unknown
pls say something lyz

alyssa 🎲
stop calling me that.

unknown
would you rather me call you darling ?

alyssa 🎲
never

unknown
then I shall call you lyz 😁‼️

alyssa 🎲
whatever you say partridge 🙄

unknown
could I have a picture of you lyz?
for your contact ofc 🥲

alyssa 🎲
is this your excuse to get a picture of me?
or do you actually need to change my contact?

unknown
maybe 😏
kidding , yes I need to change your contact 😀

alyssa 🎲
ok screw boy 😹

unknown
bugger off 🙄

alyssa 🎲

here's the picture

unknown
you are so gorgeous alyssa, you know that?

alyssa 🎲
don't get all sappy on me now partridge

unknown
you know you love it 😁
here's a picture for my contact

alyssa 🎲
oh

unknown
like what you see darling 😏

alyssa 🎲
shut up

alyssa changes louis' contact

louis 🕺🏻
again, I'm sorry for upsetting you
that day, after the party.

alyssa 🎲
mhm

louis 🕺🏻
could I make it up to you?

alyssa 🎲
how so?

louis 🕺🏻
you'll see 😏

alyssa 🎲
I hate you

_______________________

"This is not gonna be good." I said, right after the conversation with Louis. I do hope he doesn't attempt anything bizarre. He's just making it up to me. After, the you know.

He texted me while I was watching the other girls play a scrimmage. I set my phone down, and participated in the game.

Not until about five minutes later, we all overheard a song playing. Preferably the song "can't take my eyes off you" by Frankie valli.

"You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off you

You'd be like Heaven to touch

I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived

And I thank God I'm alive

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off you"

Someone began singing. All of us spun around to figure out who. It was of course, Louis. He was focusing on me. Making eye contact. Like he was singing to me?

I giggled with the rest. This was what he was doing to make it up to me. I smiled. A big smile, that could touch the just the very end of my eyes.

Still singing, Louis walked along the stadium seats. Scanning his surroundings, there were two security men chasing after him. Louis starting pacing along the seats now. We all laughed at how ridiculous he looked.

After dodging every hand the men tried reaching him with, he was finally caught. Earning him a detention.

—-

The period ended, and I planned to get Louis out of detention after school. I entered the class quietly, making sure, not to wake the teacher from his slumber. I whispered a "psst" to Louis, attempting to get his attention. He looked at the door, a confused facial on his face.

I gestured a "come here" with my fingers. Louis gently gathered his stuff up, tip toeing towards me.
Once he was out the door, we ran through the exit.

Hand in hand.

We ended up running to the near by carnival. We screamed and laughed. Riding all the small rides together. Louis and I came upon a paint ball gun game, that you play outside with bunches of hay.

Zooming around and hiding behind the clusters of hay. The two of us threw balls of color paint at each other, in white suits to keep our clothes clean.

I was hiding from Louis, when I felt hands snaking around my waist. He then smashed a paint ball on my head. Making my hair soaked. I gasped.

Unfortunately he ran far enough, so I couldn't catch him. I raced after Louis, trying to catch up. I jumped on his back, returning the favor of colliding a paint ball into his hair.

"Hey!" He yelped. "That's payback partridge!" I shouted while sprinting away. Not even a minute later, Louis tackled me into scattered hay.

We laughed so hard, our lungs ached. Louis was till on top of my small figure. "Get off of me louis! You're heavy." Shoving his skinny body off of mine.

"Don't be so dramatic. I'm awfully light!" He claimed. "Keep telling yourself that." I laughed at him. He pouted.

We gazed into each others eyes. In that moment, it felt like we were the only ones in this world. His eyes flickered in between my lips and doe eyes.

I broke the stare getting up. Dusting the hay off my clothing. "Let's go to my house, yeah?" I told him. He simply nodded muttering an okay.

Approaching my house, I lead Louis to the rooftop.
Talking for hours. About how we felt emotionally, our lives, the people we're friends with, and other things.

He made me feel like I could spill my guts out. Louis made me feel vulnerable. Louis partridge made me feel things. Things I couldn't even describe in physical words.

I stared at him. While he spoke. Eyeing his features. Fluffy hair, auburn brown eyes, soft, rosy lips, fine jaw line. He was so entirely perfect.

I looked away from him. Wanting to see the sunset. I adored sunsets. Medium colored sky. Filling it with shades of lilac, diamond blue, and glistening gold yellow. It made me feel warm inside.

I hadn't realized I zoned out. When I suddenly detected soft fingers under my chin. Bringing me to look at one in the eyes.

"Are you ok, darling?" Louis' asked in the softest tone. I gave him a small smile in respond. " I'm fine Louis." Giggling lowly.

"I love your smile lyz. Use it more." He noted ever so kindly. God I hate you louis partridge, for making me melt right at your fingertips.

"Can I kiss you." Louis whispered. Leaning in closely. To the point, where I can feel his breath hovering over my lips. His finger still under my chin.

In response I collided our lips together. Slipping my hands onto his neck. Slightly making out under the colorful skies. Until our breaths ran out.

Both of us slowly parted. Foreheads touching. Smiling face to face. Upon these past few, eventful, weeks.

I fucking fell for Louis screw boy partridge.

authors note !
‧₊˚.  🕯 📿

mmm hay 😀🖐🏼 yeah so that was an eventful
chapter 😩‼️👍🏼😁🙄🧋📺 kinda liked it 😻 ok sorry not sorry? 😔they kissed ???? they won't be kissing again for awhile so don't worry I guess ????
JANSNXJ so bad at this anywsys 😁😁‼️‼️ did you like this chapter ??? hope you enjoyed chapter 9 <3see you next time 😏 or not 😩😩

                      your fav, jennica

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998K 12.8K 79
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
849K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
24.6K 132 12
Olivia Maybank is the sister of JJ Maybank. She hooked up with Rafe once at a party and it's haunted her ever since it happened. The pogues have no i...
3.3K 72 19
‼️‼️WORK IN PROGRESS‼️‼️ joão félix x reader inspired by 'pain - powfu's remix by pinkpantherss' ꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦ ➷。˚ 「 DISC...