We're Forever: A Sophitz Story

By happyperson081

(Takes place after Flashback; Sophie isn't unmatchable) Fitz ruined his relationship with Sophie on a dare- b... More

Note :)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12 part one
chapter 12 part 2
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 21 (part 2)
chapter 22
chapter 23
epilogue

chapter 11

1.4K 10 17
By happyperson081

~~~Sophie's POV

The next morning, Sophie leaped to Everglen to meet Fitz, Biana, Dex, Keefe, Tam, and Linh to meet the council. 

"Hey, Sophie, we're in here!" Biana ran into the entryway, blinking in and out of sight.

Sophie followed Biana through the twisting halls to a beautiful indoor conservatory. 

"This is the sun room. At night," Biana pointed to a bud bush, "those blossom into night lilies. They're beautiful."

"Hey, Sophie!" Fitz called from a sun chair on the other side of the room.

"Hey," she replied.

For the morning, they played a ton  of human and elivin games.

"Okay," Dex sighed as he plopped down on a beanbag, "I'm done with bramble and basequest."

"Same. I'm done with that," Biana replied, "Wait!" she sat bolt upright. "The council's coming today! We have to go get ready!" Biana grabbed Linh and Sophie and dragged them to her room.

After 2 hours of letting Biana primp them, Sophie and Linh were ready.

Sophie's Dress:

Linh's dress:

Surprisingly, Biana got ready really fast, and was still beautiful.

Biana's Dress:

"Okay. We're presentable now," Biana sighed.

"Presentable? The council's lucky they get to look at us," Linh laughed.

"I agree. We're rocking these outfits!" Biana exclaimed, suddenly happy.

"Yep. Let's get this over with," Sophie mumbled, but with a smile on her face.

They walked down to the main hall, to see the boys hadn't changed.

"What are you wearing?" screeched Biana.

"The council doesn't deserve our respect," Keefe replied, right as the councilers themselves entered Everglen. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1K 11
sophie and fitz have finally confessed their feelings to each other. but even though the hardest part is over, how do they break the news to their fr...
82.3K 437 26
Sophie has finally decided to tell Fitz her Deepest Secret what will happen will he like her or will this secret destroy their friendship. My first F...
8.5K 114 15
Alvar and Sophie dating but something comes. A month trip. Alvar doesn't want to tell Sophie and asks Fitz to take his place as Sophie's boyfriend. A...
9.5K 151 16
This takes place after the Neverseen has been defeated. Fitz, Sophie, and Keefe are still stuck in a triangle, while Dex, Tam, Marella , and Biana ar...