KaiShin Oneshot

Galing kay Kai_1412_1

A book of oneshots about Kuroba Kaito and Kudo Shinichi sweet to angsty moments in different stories. Shinkai... Higit pa

Childhood Promise
Childhood Promise (Part II)
I'm Sorry⚠️
Forever Yours
Forever Yours (Part II)
Hidden Identity [ShinKai] (Part II)
Hidden Identity [ShinKai] (Part III)
Sincerely Yours, Kudo Shinichi
Sincerely Yours, Kuroba Kaito
If Only I Was...
A/N
Christmas With[out?] You
Mistletoe
A New Year To Remember
Best Dating Spot[?]
Hiatus[?] (Not An Update)
Happy Valentines Day!
Chocolate Disaster
Don't, Please[...]
My Metantei
Rejection[?...] [ShinKai]
Full Moon
When I Met You
Her[?...]
You
Love Tonight
A/N [Please Read!!!]
Gift of Love
Precious Gift
Love Return (Afterstory of PG)
A/N: Announcement
Cursed Love[?]
Our Little Angel
Blind Love
Blind Love (Part II)
Broken ⚠️
A/N: [Announcement]
Shelter
Different World
Sick Workaholic
Little Not Perfect
Till Death Reunites Us[...]
Happy Valentine's Day [2022]
In His Arms
Author's Note
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Reminiscence
Author's Return

Hidden Identity [ShinKai]

2.6K 78 4
Galing kay Kai_1412_1

Kuroba Kaito and Kudo Shinichi have been dating for almost 3 years now without any issue in their relationship except for one thing. Both are hiding something from each other. The detective and magician both have the same reason for hiding this and that is in order to protect one another from the danger that's surrounding them along with their secret. Kuroba Kaito hiding his identity as the magician under the moonlight, Kaitou 1412 or better known as Kaitou Kid. Kudo Shinichi who suddenly disappeared in the face of the media disguising it as to being stuck into a difficult case, but was actually turned into a 7 years old child and currently living in his childhood friend's home, Mouri Ran along with her detective father, Mouri Kogorou. 

At first, Kaito wanted to reveal his identity to Shinichi but knowing the danger that he will put on his beloved detective made him reconsider and also the fact that Shinichi suddenly disappeared after hanging out with Ran made him worried sick. Shinichi, however, prevented Kaito from panicking to the point of trying to find him by calling him from time to time and informing him about a  fake difficult case he's stuck with. He, too, wanted to tell his beloved magician about his current condition however after finding out how dangerous the Black Organization is, he didn't want his lover to get involved. What they don't know is that both of them are currently involved with some dangerous organization. 

"Why are you suddenly calling me this late at night?"

"Aww~ That's so harsh of you Shinichi! I just wanted to hear your voice before I go to bed, isn't that enough reason to call you~?"

Shinichi nearly face palm upon hearing the reason on why Kaito called him but he had to admit, that made his heart flutter and forced a smile on his face. Glancing from side to side as he quietly stepped out of the room, he went down to the Detective Agency office and sat by the window, listening to the magician's voice. 

"I miss hearing your voice as well."

"O-oi that's unfair! You can't just suddenly hit me with that especially when your voice is gentler than usualllll"

Kaito sat up from his bed with him hugging a pillow with one hand while the other is holding the phone. Shinichi's voice is indeed softer and more gentler than usual, is it because he really did missed hearing his magician's voice? Just by the thought of it made Kaito turned red while trying not to grinned like an idiot. He truly love Shinichi and will definitely do anything for him (except stop teasing and bothering him-) but he can still never tell him about his alter ego, it's too dangerous.

"Kaito are you listening? What's wrong?"

"A-ah it's nothing! I must've been dozing off-"

"You really dare lie to me huh?"

"... I just missed you, Shin-chan."

Hearing the hint of sadness in Kaito's voice made Shinichi's heart ache, he really didn't mean to make his magician miserable but he had no other choice, it's his safety at stake here after all and he will do anything just to protect Kaito. Looking up to see the full moon, he remembered that they'll be a heist tomorrow. 

"I missed you too, Kaito. I'll definitely solve this case so wait for me alright? I'm gonna hang up now, get some sleep. Goodnight, I love you."

"I'll wait for you no matter how long it takes so don't push yourself too hard~ Alright 'night, I love you more!"

Chuckling, Shinichi hang up the phone then sighed.

"I love you most."

His face turned serious as he started heading back upstairs, if it weren't for that drug he would've been meeting Kaito by now to their usual sunday date. Looking at his small hand, he shakes his head as he gets in his futon. 

"It's not Haibara's fault, it's mine and that Organization."

Kaito, on the other hand, brought his knees closer to his chest as he hugs his legs, looking out the window as the light from the moon came lighting up his dark room. He badly wants to see Shinichi but he doesn't even know where he is, after dating each other for 3 years they already adapted to each other's capability to Kaito seeing through his mentantei's heart and mind and Shinchi seeing through his mask and the wall he surrounded himself with. That also includes his ability to put bugs discreetly which Shinichi knows beforehand.

***

[Flashback]

(In the Kudo Residence after Professor Agasa found the tiny detective)

"Shinichi-kun what are we gonna do no-"

"Shh."

Professor Agasa stopped talking and looked at Shinichi, confused. After 10 minutes of wandering around the house, Shinichi put the disabled listening devices and small cameras on the table which caught the Professor by surprised.

"W-what's all this?"

"It's Kaito. He mustn't know about this, I might sometimes come out as a cold person to him but he's still my dear lover, Hakase(Professor)."

The Professor knows, he did watch him grow up after all and he knows for a fact how much he loves the magician with all his heart. They have a bad first impression during their middle school but after a year before they graduated, they started going out. Shinichi still hasn't told him the whole story of their first meeting and why they started going out but just seeing the warmth and gentle smile on Shinichi? Professor Agasa can wait until he opens up about his love life with his dear Kaito.

"Shinichi? Are you home?"

"Yabe(Oh no), Ran's here!"

***

"He what?! Is he alright?! How did it happened?!"

"C-calm down Kudo-kun, he said he only dislocated his arm but.. when I check on him earlier h-he was changing the bandage on his shoulder. He said he actually encountered a robbery in a convenience store and when he tried to save someone he got shoot but thankfully the guy was caught according to him."

When Aoko called, he already had a feeling that Kaito did something stupid and he was right. To get shoot and act reckless during a robbery is very unlike him, the Kaito he knows will do something more cautious in that kind of situation... He's lying. Shinichi badly wants to go and checkup on his magician but in a body of a child to visit him out of nowhere and looking exactly like the young version of his lover? Kaito will definitely figured out his identity despite how bizarre and crazy it might sound like that his lover turned into a child.

"Are you gonna pay him a visit? He's been complaining about how you're not visiting like usual and it's already getting quite.. how should I say this,"

"Annoying, yeah. I would love to visit and take care of him for the mean time but.. I just can't leave right now. Can I ask you to please look after him for awhile?"

"It's that difficult case you speak of right? Alright I'll take care of him but you definitely owe me! You know how annoying he gets whenever he's injured ever since you two started going out! Mattaku, he turned into a big baby."

Shinichi laughed nervously as he hears Aoko's usual rant, seeing Ran approaching from a distance after her Karate training, he quickly bid goodbye to Aoko as he quickly hangs up then hid his voice changer bowtie. He'll definitely find a way to visit Kaito but how? If he can only find something that will temporarily turn him back to his normal body like the alcohol Hattori brought back, then.. 

As he slowly goes deeper in his thoughts, his phone suddenly rung indicating another call from someone. Looking at the caller ID, he answered it.

"What do you want, Haibara? We were just with the kids earlier, did something happen?"

"Nothing like that, are you busy at the moment? I have something to give you so drop by here before I change my mind. "

"Hmm??"

***

"Shinichi!!! You're aliveeee~!"

"Oof- be careful now or you might opened up your wound and what do you mean by I'm alive you careless idiot."

Sighing, he patted Kaito's head then smiled. Months had passed by since the last time he saw his lover that he doesn't mind spending the remaining time he has with Kaito before he returns back to being Edogawa Conan. It was a surprised how Haibara was able to make a prototype of the antidote and even more of a shock when she voluntarily handed it to Shinichi. Apparently these past few days, everyone but him has noticed the sadness in his eyes whenever he remembers his magician lover, Haibara who had enough seeing the sight, decided to hand him the antidote. 

Pulling away from the hug, Shinichi kisses Kaito's forehead earning him an adorable grinned that he loves as Kaito gives him a peck on the lips. As much as he wants to pinned down the magician on the couch, he can't since-

"Should I leave you two for awhile?"

Frozen in place, both him and Kaito separated then quickly changed the topic as they start talking about what's been happening in their life without each other by their sides. Seeing this nostalgic moment made Aoko smiled, she didn't regretted it when Kaito turned down her confession back then. I mean how could she when Aoko sees the way Kaito smiles and snickers happily when Shinichi is the one he's with? She knows that no matter what happens, his heart already belongs to someone else, someone she knows that will make him happy and will be able to protect him. She can still remember how Kaito talked non-stop about Shinichi's first case when his lover was on his way to Los Angeles with Ran.

"Shinichi is really amazing! Have you heard? He solved his very first case on a plane! On a freaking plane! And to think Ran-chan got to witnessed it makes me so jealous!! He must've had that stupid look on his face again I just know it! I don't know why but I feel like more cases will definitely come his way-" Cough attack

"Mouu stop talking and rest will you? Kudo-kun will definitely be worried sick if he founds out the reason you didn't come along with him was because you had a fever AND not telling him about it."

"Alright alright, just don't tell him. He'll just scold me non-stop if he found outttt."

And he did. When they return back to Japan and Shinichi payed him a visit, he got an ear filled of scolding when he returned to see his lover bedridden with a high fever but nevertheless still took care of him. It was entirely his fault for sleeping without drying his hair first and after that he never once forget to dry his hair before going to bed ever again. Shaking her head as she chuckles while remembering that moment, she decided to leave them be. 

"So how's the case going? To think such case actually exist that the great detective of the east is having some difficulties solving it is unbelievable~"

"Oh shut it, it might take awhile before I can solve it alright? I might not get a chance to visit you like this due to how busy I am so take care of yourself, don't jump into trouble like that 'robbery' you speak of."

Kaito was startled when he heard Shinichi emphasize the word 'robbery' which means that he can't really fool his lover with that excuse huh? Staring at the detective, he couldn't helped but get up from his seat and sat down on Shinichi's lap, which took his lover by surprised, wrapping his arms around the detective's torso. Seeing how clingy Kaito got somehow made him feel guilty, his beloved magician must've really missed him a lot and the fact that he even got himself hurt made Shinichi really furious. If only he was there then Kaito wouldn't get hurt, if he was being careful then he wouldn't  had turned into a child and hide his identity to the love of his life..

"Some boyfriend am I-"

"You better not be thinking of what I think it is or I'll dyed you pink."

This took him aback but not that surprised, he knows that Kaito can practically read him like a book like how he can see through the magician like a transparent glass but..

"A book can have an unexpected plot twist... "

"A glass can be fog and tinted... "

"Refraining from seeing the truth behind it."

Eyes widen, Shinichi suddenly felt a terrifyingly familiar burning feeling and the tightening of his chest which caused him to gripped tightly onto it causing Kaito to looked up at him with a worried look on his face which scared him even more.

Realizing, Kaito caught a glimpse of something behind Shinichi which drained the color on his face, completely forgetting to hide it behind his mask. His blood stained Kaitou Kid suit sticking out of the closet he hurriedly hid.

They both never expected the turns of events, the supposed to be happy reunion of the two lovers might possibly end with exposing their alter ego.

***
A/N: It might take awhile before I update once again so for now enjoy this ShinKai Oneshot ~!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

448K 18K 56
Kaitou KID, (a.k.a. Kuroba Kaito), has found it really hard to concentrate on heists since his little tantei-kun, (Edogawa Conan a.k.a. kudo shinichi...
41.3K 1.9K 21
*Completed* "Memories... memories have left me hanging since a couple of days. Who am I? Why am I here?" KID let out another halfhearted chuckle and...
95.1K 3.8K 20
*Completed* Thanks to a slip up of his, Kaito was forced to take the APTX 4869, yet just like the famous Kudo Shinichi shrunk into a child of merely...
63.5K 2.7K 14
*Completed* To be honest I had the idea after reading a quote book and am actually really glad I recharged my inspiration. (Thanks a lot @mitzishin~)...