Nightshade Academy (BoyxBoy)

By Hono-to-kori

(WARNING: BOYXBOY STORY HERE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN STAY AWAY!) Oliver Scott, Ollie, is just like any oth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.2

Chapter 7.2

4K 274 220
By Hono-to-kori

AN: To all my lovely readers, enjoy this little short~!

"Hey." Dakota called from his desk. "Hey Ollie." I paused and glanced over at him from above the book I was just reading.

"What?"

"Do you think the readers still like this story?" He asked, folding his arms over the back of his seat. I raised a brow at him.

"What?" I asked, setting my book down.

"Well I was just wondering if you think the readers still like this story." He said again, giving me a serious look. I cocked my head to the side.

"What story?" Dakota rolled his eyes.

"This story of course!" He exasperated. I nodded my head slowly.

"I'm confused." Dakota sighed and leaned back.

"I'm asking if you think the readers and followers of Hono-to-kori still like this story, as in our story, Nightshade Academy." He explained. I furrowed my brows.

"Still lost."

"Ugh." Dakota ran his hands over his face and stood up. He walked over to me and hauled me to my feet. I gave him a questioning stare as he spun me around.

"Look, do you see that?" He said, pointing at something random on the wall. I squinted but I wasn't sure what he was talking about.

"See what?"

"That." He emphasized, stretching his finger out even more. I stared at the spot but still couldn't see what he meant.

"Dakota you're starting to scare me." He let out a hot breath and went over to his desk. He picked up his phone and dialed a number.

"Raven? I need some help...Yeah...Yeah with Ollie. He can't see them...Uh-huh...ok I'll see you in a sec." He hung up his phone and walked back over to me. I stared at him bemused as he stood there with his arms crossed, waiting.

"What-" Suddenly our room was ablaze with light and I squeezed my eyes shut, holding a hand up against the glare. A second later the light diminished. I blinked a few times to clear the sun pots away and then suddenly there they were. Both Raven and Megan were standing in the middle of our room.

"How...?"

"Movement spell." They all said together. I closed my mouth and nodded.

"So he really can't see them?" Raven asked, turning to Dakota. He shook his head and gave me a pitying look. I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"See what?" I asked a little hotly.

"The readers of course." She said as if it were obvious. I shook my head.

"Again...what?" She sighed and walked over to me. She grabbed my shoulders and spun me around.

"See that?" She said, pointing to the wall. I stared at the same spot as before but still couldn't see anything.

"No." I flatly replied. She covered my eyes and I heard her soft chants behind me. The words were carried to my ears like wind easing through the tree tops and I felt a small tingling sensation above my eye lids.

"Eto brass enciting." She finished and removed her hands. My vision was blurry, which was strange because she hadn't put any pressure on my eyes, and I quickly blinked away the haze. When I opened them again I screamed and fell back, scrambling to the other side of the room.

"W-What is that!?" I exclaimed pointing to the wall, only it wasn't a wall anymore. The space shimmered and the edges that connected to the other walls glowed. Instead of the pastel paint was a portal to some room. However what was terrifying were the two large eyes staring down at us. They blinked and scanned the room, watching us closely.

"That," Megan began cheerily, "Are our readers."

"Our what?" I squeaked.

"Come on I'll show ya!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the portal. I shook my head, ripped my arm free, and hid behind Dakota. Raven rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on, don't be such a baby!" The three of them grasped me tightly and hauled my struggling body over to the large set of eyes watching us in amusement. I swallowed as I was placed in front of them.

"See look." Megan said, pointing to something above us. I glanced out the portal to what she was pointing at and saw the large words Nightshade Academy. I shook my head.

"W-What is it?"

"It's our story!" Megan chimed.

"Our...our story?" I repeated uncertainly.

"Yes our story." She said, gesturing around the room. "We're in a story called Nightshade Academy written by Hono-to-kori and it's all about us and our lives!" She cried.

"And that," Raven continued pointing to the eyes, "Is our life's blood. Our readers. Without them we can't survive so say hi." All of them waved and smiled up to the curious eyes. I saw a glimpse of a smile and a wave back. Raven elbowed me.

"Say hi." She demanded, narrowing her eyes at me. I swallowed and stared timidly up at the reader.

"H-Hi."

"...."

"Did you hear that?!" Megan chirped, clinging to my arm. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Hear what?"

"They said something to you!" I glanced back at the reader.

"They did? What they'd say?" Megan rolled her eyes and stared up at them apologetically.

"I'm sorry about him. Here say it again, he didn't hear you."

"..."

"See?!" I decided to nod and go along with it. These people were most definitely messing with me.

"So I was just wondering." Dakota began, walking over to the portal and staring up at them. His ears sprung out of his messy hair and his tail fell behind him. He leaned forward on his toes and stared up at the reader as sweetly as he could. "You're not bored with us right? You still like us and our story right?"

"...."

I stared over at Dakota who was nodding at what the reader was saying.

"Oh, oh!" Megan chimed, grabbing my arm and shaking it. "I know what'll keep them interested!" I blinked and stared at her.

"What?"

"Fan service."

She stared at me with such compelling eyes that I felt extremely intimidated.

"Fan...service?" Megan grinned mischievously and bolted out of the room. A minute later she returned dragging a half asleep June and confused looking Josh into the room. Oh God. June was wearing a black T-Shirt that said bite me across his chest in white lettering with matching black and white plaid pajama pants. His hair was all tussled like he had just woken up and my God did he look so freaking cute right now. Josh also looked pretty sexy himself and I felt a squeal build up in the back of my throat when I realized he was only wearing a towel around his waist. Drops of water dripped from his glistening blonde hair and slowly traced the out line of his chest and abs on their descent to the unknown wonders just below his towel. I stared at them in awe, completely forgetting about the reader waiting just behind me who was also probably enjoying the sight of them.

"Alright you two! We're going to do a fan service session for our readers!" Megan explained, placing her hands on her hips.

"Huh?" June asked tiredly, yawning. I glanced at his fangs as his mouth opened. They looked as sharp as always.

"First things fist!" Megan continued, turning to Josh, "Give the readers something to be excited about!" She whipped off his towel and my eyes widened as I caught a glimpse of it. Josh cursed and covered himself, backing up into the corner.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He shrieked, a nice blush blossoming across his cheeks. Dakota and June burst out laughing, pointing at Josh.

"Oh my God, oh my God haha!" June sputtered, clinging to the wall to hold himself up. Dakota just fell on the floor and barked out the loudest laughter ever, his ears bouncing up and down on his head as his body began to shake. Raven grinned and started taking pictures of him while Megan stood there proudly, turning to the reader.

"Do you like that reader?"

"..."

"I thought so. I know Ollie likes it." She snickered. She held something out to me. I took it, still in a daze, and noticed it was a tissue.

"What's this for?"

"Either for the drool or the nose bleed." She smirked. I held a hand up to my nose and realized it was indeed bleeding. That wondrous sight was just too much for my body to take.

"Next!" Megan beamed, walking over to June. He was still hunched over in laughter and Megan gave him a sly smile. She roughly shoved him off the wall. He stumbled and tripped, landing directly on top of Dakota. "Let's have a little cross over!"

June swore and propped himself up on his elbows. His face was extremely close to Dakota's and both of their eyes widened at their sudden proximity to each other. Dakota blushed and attempted to get up.

"Ah." June let out a...pleased sound just now as Dakota brought his knee up to his crotch. June blushed and glared down at him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He hissed. Dakota blushed and wildly shook his head back and forth.

"I didn't mean to! I didn't know you were this hard already!" He moved his knee again tying to re-position himself and I caught a peek of the bulge in June's pants. He bit his lip at the movement and glowered down at him.

"Shut up! I just woke up dammit!" Dakota gave him a look and that just pissed June off even more. He leaned forward and bit his ear. Dakota squealed, very girlishly might I add, and jerked his head to the side.

"No! Let go you blood sucking bastard!" June smirked and slid his hand up Dakota's shirt. He pinched one of his nipples and rolled the hard bead between his fingers. Dakota squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip. June continued to nibbled on his now sagging wolf ears and I couldn't help but stare in awe at the scene Megan had created.

"Now who's turned on?" He whispered in his ear. Dakota shuddered as June ran his hand over the new bump in his jeans. I turned to face Megan with pure amazement in my stare. The pride was evident in her eyes and she turned to the reader again.

"How bout this reader?"

"..."

"Right, now it's Ollie's turn." She turned her devilish grin on me and I felt my heart beat pick up.

"What?" I slowly backed away as Megan stalked forward.

"It's ok Ollie, it's all for the sake of our survival. If I don't do this and entertain our readers you could die. Do you want to disappear Ollie? No of course not! So it's ok Ollie, it'll all be over soon."

"Wait...wait a second Megan. The readers never said they weren't interested in the story anymore. Right? Right readers?" I cast a desperate glance over to the watchful eyes just on the other side of the shimmering barrier.

"You guys still like the story right? You vote and comment on every update right? Right?"

"It's ok Ollie." Megan whispered as she closed the distance between us. "They'll definitely vote for this update after this." I screamed as she held up a very large, vibrating dildo.

"NOOOOO!!!" I ran around the room, dodging out of the way as she went for my pants.

"Raven pin him down!" Raven threw her hands at me and exploding, electric blue light wrapped around my body and pulled me to the floor.

"NO! NO! NO DAMMIT!"I thrashed around trying to break free as the two menacing girls stared down at me. I threw my head back and stared up at the readers with pleading eyes.

"PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T LET IT END LIKE THIS! I'M TOO YOUNG TO GO OUT LIKE THIS! PLEASE LOVE OUR STORY! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON IT! PLEASE! PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE DON'T LOSE INTEREST AND AHHHHHHH!!!"

I hit the ground hard and groaned at the sudden pain.

"Uh, Ollie?" I turned on my side and glanced up at Dakota. "Are you ok?" I scrambled to my feet and whipped my head around. I sighed in relief as I took in the familiar Music Club room.

"Oh thank God! It was just a dream!" I was on the verge of tears and Dakota nodded his head slowly.

"Yeah...ok then. Hey we really need to finish this piece. Our pop up performance is coming up and we're really trying to impress our readers with this next show." I snapped my head up.

"I-Impress o-our what?" I stuttered. Dakota furrowed his brows.

"Our fans....duh! Who else? Well besides the whole school." I sighed and nodded my head.

"Yeah, yeah of course. Let's do it! I want everyone to see just how hard we've been working." Dakota grinned and slapped my back.

"That's the spirit! Now let's get back to work!"

*************************************************************

AN: Vote and Comment or else...Ollie...will...not be very happy O_O Haha hope you guys are still enjoying the story just as much as I am writing it :) I thought I'd do this fun little piece before I update again Friday so let me know what you think ;) should I do more of these? Do you have any tips to help make this story better? I'm still a fairly new writer so give me all the advice you have! I love reading your guy's comments :) LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MEDIUM By Jay.

Paranormal

153K 9.3K 40
Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal person could, so instead of running fro...
149K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...
5.2M 278K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
580 58 27
Vampires. Oliver Lysander doesn't believe in them. How did he become one? How did he get caught in this mess? Cosa Nostra. The Sicilian Mafia. Oliver...