Bad At Love | JJK 18+ ✔

By BangtanBae33

When Desi needed a new place to stay, she wasn't expecting to end up moving in with two extremely hot guys. I... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five: Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Two

4.5K 250 123
By BangtanBae33

Jungkook smirks as he hears your moans and watches your skin react to the mixture of temperature between the cold of the ice and the heat of his tongue and hands. He knew he wanted to cater to you tonight, giving you whatever you wanted. It was something he knew from the moment his heart swelled when you wanted him to be yours. There was no specific plan, just that he wanted to leave you no less than speechless.

The last drop of the melted ice slowly rolls down the center of your stomach and he runs the flat of his tongue over your skin to lap up every bit of it until he reaches your neck. Standing back up, he grabs the bottle of wine and pops it open. After taking a large gulp, he trickles it over your nipples so he can suck away its sweet elixir causing your back to arch up to his mouth and your hand to run through his hair.

He raises up, holding the bottle over your lips and tilting it at an angle. Without needing direction, you open your mouth allowing him to leisurely spill the alcoholic beverage down your throat and making him hum in approval at your compliant behavior. Once you've swallowed the last drop he offered you, he sets the wine back down and opens up your nightstand drawer.

"Condoms are in the back." You whisper through anxious breaths.

"Not what I'm looking for." He replies, continuing to focus on what he's after.

"What are looking for?" You ask before you see him pull out your purple dildo with intricate texture along the shaft, something you've always appreciated about your purchase of choice.

Smiling at you, he presses the button making the toy buzz with a sound that immediately makes you yearn to be touched, "This is what you use to make yourself come baby?"

"It is." You squirm, feeling yourself begin to drip onto your bed spread.

Taking a step closer to you, he grabs your leg to open you up even wider, "Do you want it right now?"

"Yes." You hiss as he hovers it right above your womanhood.

Staring into your eyes, he runs his thumb over your clit and immediately notices how wet you already are for him. He licks your nectar from his digit causing you to silently curse at the sight until the sudden vibration of the toy stuns you as it roams over the same spot in slow circular motions. Your head falls back and your eyes shut in appreciation as he keeps his attention all on you.

Finding pleasure within making sure you're satisfied was a kink Jungkook didn't realize he even had within himself, but as he watched you grip the pillow beside you while you tried your best to remain quiet, he found himself turned on unlike anything he'd ever experienced before.

Almost instinctively, your legs begin to bend as you bring them up to rest the arches of your feet on the edge of the mattress, offering yourself to him completely. He begins to run the vibration up and down your core in a rhythmic way, coaxing your entrance ever so slightly - teasing you as if he was going to enter you over and over again.

"Kookie. Fuck." You groan as quietly as you can, lifting your head to look at him with pleading eyes.

With a sinister smirk, he pushes it into you and continues to pump it as you moan out as quietly as you can at the sensation and bucking your hips into each thrust, "Does that feel good?"

"Yes." You whine a little too loud.

Jimin and Aria weren't paying any attention as the movie they were watching is up at a decent enough volume and he could still hear them talking amongst each other, but he knew he didn't want to put you on full display like that. You were his and these intimate moments were for him only. He liked it that way.

Placing his free hand over your mouth, he smiles down at you with a sweet shush as he begins to speed up his pace. Your eyebrows furrowed and your chest heaved in pleasure as your spot was pressed over and over until he could tell you were at the edge of devastation.

As he pulls out, you lift up and look at him confused and somewhat disappointed until you saw him begin to lower his jeans and boxer briefs, showing off his muscular thighs and erect length. You lick your lips at the sight and he chuckles at your reaction.

"Hungry?" He lays down beside you and watches you as you sit up right away, furrowing his brow at the sight, "What...is something wrong?"

You shake your head, remaining hushed as you reach out for an ice cube in the bucket, "So you like ice play huh?"

His eyes widen as he watches you place the small piece of the partially melted cube in your mouth and slip your legs underneath you. His hand glides over your bare back as you lean down. The cold ice caresses him as the heat of your mouth engulfs him fully. Short excited breaths escape him as he throws his head back in pleasure and gripping you tighter as your head bobs up and down in a furious pace, refusing to go easy on him.

With his hips thrusting up, he taps you and pulls at your hips to bring you closer, "I'm hungry too."

Keeping him buried inside your mouth, you swing your leg over to straddle his face and moan around him in appreciation as his tongue starts to expertly flick over your sensitive bud. Getting an idea, he blindly reaches down beside him until he picks the vibrator back up and adjusts it in his grip. Without giving you any warning, he aligns it with your sex and turns it back on as he eases it back inside you while continuing to appreciate you with his deft tongue.

The sensation makes you pause momentarily to bite back your mewls as you began to ride his face and he holds onto you with his free hand as if you couldn't be close enough. Before you even knew it, you were crashing around the toy still vibrating inside of you, slapping Jungkook's muscular thigh in attempt to not call out his name.

You roll off of him slowly in order to catch your breath, covering your face with your hands until you feel him sit up. Looking over at him, you quietly chuckle when you see his arrogant smile while you continue to pant.

"Finally won at something." He winks and you roll your eyes with a giggle.

After pulling off his shirt and tossing it to the floor, he grabs your legs and swings them in his direction. Grabbing a condom out of the same drawer, he rips the package open with his teeth and rolls the lubricated latex down his aching shaft. With your legs hooked over his arms, he sits up on his knees and pushes into you. Feeling you still pulsating from your orgasm, he bites his lip while he rocks you into submission.

Having been so close already, he does all he can to hold back from giving into the satisfying climax awaiting for him. You reach out for him, wrapping your arms around his neck and forcing him to let your legs down as he leans in to your lips. Soft moans fill the little bubble surrounding you two from the outside world as your lips and tongues taste each other's passion.

He moves to kiss along your neck, sucking on a sensitive area of yours just hard enough to make you feel good without leaving a mark. Feeling you squeezing him every time he rolled his hips, he knew he was stroking that familiar area that will push you over the edge.

His hand replaces his lips on your neck, squeezing you lovingly while he looks in your eyes, "Come for me. Make me come."

His words and penetration deep inside of you push you to the brink of your throbbing release with the mixture of alcohol and pure pleasure exhausting you in the most favorable way possible. Jungkook chases his own seeing you fall apart for him, erupting into the condom with a low growl of relief as he lowers his body onto yours and gently placing sweet kisses along your jaw while running his hand through your hair.

After a minute of treasuring your presence, he rolls off of you and walks into your bathroom to discard the evidence of his undoing. Coming back with a warm towel, he cleans you up and grabs one of your oversized T-shirts and little shorts that you usually sleep in and helps slide them onto your body before pulling back on his own underwear and climbing in the bed with you.

You hum as you snuggle into his side and he kisses your forehead sweetly, "How did you know I had that toy anyway?"

He chuckles and shrugs, "You said you were single for quite some time. I figured you had to have something to keep you satisfied."

"And if I didn't?" You raise your head up to look at him with a quirked brow and a playful smirk.

"Then I would have looked dumb as fuck." He smiles, lifting his head up to kiss your lips. A small knock on the door catches both of your attention and just as you're about to say something, he places a finger over your lips, "Maybe they'll go away. I'm not ready for our time to be over."

You smile and kiss his finger, but when the knock happens again, you turn to look towards the door again.

Aria's voice clears on the other side, "Hey, Desi? I'm sorry to bug, but I - um - I have some woman problems happening and I'm not prepared."

You shrug as you look back to Jungkook with a smile, "Girl code babe."

You ease your way off of the bed, covering him up to his chin with the bedspread.

"What are you doing?" He whispers in amusement.

"She don't need to be looking at you." You wink and pull down your T-Shirt as you make your way across the room.

"I'm so sorry. Do you have anything? Please tell me you have something!" She grimaces, "It happened earlier than expected."

"Better than not at all." You smile at her as she chuckles with a nod in agreement, "Hold on, let me go get you some supplies."

You walk into the bathroom, partially shutting the door in order to get into the little linen closest where Jungkook assumes you've stored what you referred to as supplies. Looking over to Aria, she's leaning against the door frame, looking back at him.

"I'm happy for you." She whispers, glancing over in your direction.

"I'm happy, too." He whispers back, offering a big bunny smile that he can't contain.

"Be good, JK." She warns, coming from a good place with your interest in mind.

He nods and watches you walk back out with a small plastic bag stuffed with supplies as you hand it over to Aria who gives a look nothing short of gratitude.

"Oh my goodness, thank you!" She beams.

"You're welcome! I figured you may be staying the night so I wanted to make sure you had enough." You explain as to why there's quite a few items in the bag.

"You're amazing. I got your back if you ever need it." Aria looks over your shoulder back at Jungkook as a last warning.

You follow her line of vision before turning back to look at her, "Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. You and Jimin have a good night."

"Thank you! You too." She says as she turns to make her way back down the hallway.

You shut the door quietly, locking it again in the process and coming back over to snuggle in his arms, "I take it she knows you pretty well."

"Yeah. Aria and I have had some talks in the past. Plus, she's Cassie's cousin." He states and notices you quickly turn your head to look at him, "She's not on Cassie's side. She and her may be related, but she doesn't exactly care for her too much. Never has."

"Is that how you met Cassie?" You ask as you begin to play with his fingers, intertwining them with your own and releasing them over and over again.

"No, I met her at the gym actually. It was later on that Jimin and I realized the two were related." He explains as he wishes he could go back in time and turn her down. While she may have been reliable, she had been nothing but a headache and that was something he wishes he had just been man enough to refuse in the first place.

"Do you see her at the gym still?" You curiously inquire.

You don't seem mad or irritated at the thought, but Jungkook ponders if he should be truthful or not. He knows he doesn't want Cassie. You're the only one he wants at all, but he knows Cassie occasionally pops in from time to time to get her fill. However, ever since he denied her in the shower, she thankfully hasn't been back.

"She hasn't been there in quite a while." It's not a lie per-say, but he knows it's not the entire truth. The truth being that she could still come back at any time, but he didn't see a use in giving you any reason to worry while he's gone overnight.

Damn his promiscuous past! If only he had been more like Jimin, he wouldn't be in this situation.He rolls his eyes at himself out of your line of sight and rests his cheek on your head once you've nodded in agreement, deciding to let the conversation die out with his last words.

But something inside Jungkook told him that he wasn't going to be able to just live happily without dealing with his demons first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 843 9
I honestly believe that the universe has brought us together, we are meant to be. You're my only one. I love you. ... This story is MINE so please...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

137K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
77.7K 4.8K 37
Taehyung is a young drug lord on the rise. Minx is an heir to a throne she doesn't want, betrothed to the son of a Kingpin and one of the biggest...
30.9K 2.5K 55
Things JK needs to accomplish in 168 Hours: Be away from everyone Visit and stay at the Countryside Soul Search Rent a girlfriend Fall in love? "...