Inked Amore

By _amorist_

❝ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴄᴀᴘᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ ᴀʀᴛɪꜱᴛ❞ • • • "You don't stop loving someone." • • • ⇥ ꜱʏɴᴏᴘꜱɪꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴘᴀɢᴇ. •... More

ɴ ᴏ ᴛ ᴇ
1 | ᴜ ɴ ᴏ
2 | ᴅ ᴜ ᴇ
3 | ᴛ ʀ ᴇ
4 | ǫ ᴜ ᴀ ᴛ ᴛ ʀ ᴏ
5 | ᴄ ɪ ɴ ǫ ᴜ ᴇ
6 | s ᴇ ɪ
7 | s ᴇ ᴛ ᴛ ᴇ
8 | ᴏ ᴛ ᴛ ᴏ
9 | ɴ ᴏ ᴠ ᴇ
11 | ᴜ ɴ ᴅ ɪ ᴄ ɪ
12 | ᴅ ᴏ ᴅ ɪ ᴄ ɪ
13 | ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴄ ɪ
14 | ǫ ᴜ ᴀ ᴛ ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ᴅ ɪ ᴄ ɪ
15 | ǫ ᴜ ɪ ɴ ᴅ ɪ ᴄ ɪ
16 | s ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴄ ɪ
17 | ᴅ ɪ ᴄ ɪ ᴀ s s ᴇ ᴛ ᴛ ᴇ
18 | ᴅ ɪ ᴄ ɪ ᴏ ᴛ ᴛ ᴏ
19 | ᴅ ɪ ᴄ ɪ ᴀ ɴ ɴ ᴏ ᴠ ᴇ
20 | ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ɪ
21 | ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴜ ɴ ᴏ
22 | ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ᴅ ᴜ ᴇ
23 | ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ᴛ ʀ ᴇ́
24 | ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ǫ ᴜ ᴀ ᴛ ᴛ ʀ ᴏ
25 | ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ᴄ ɪ ɴ ǫ ᴜ ᴇ
26 | ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ɪ s ᴇ ɪ
27 | ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ɪ s ᴇ ᴛ ᴛ ᴇ
28 | ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴏ ᴛ ᴛ ᴏ
29 | ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ᴏ ᴠ ᴇ
30 | ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴀ
31 | ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴜ ɴ ᴏ
32 | ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴀ ᴅ ᴜ ᴇ
33 | ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴀ ᴛ ʀ ᴇ́

10 | ᴅ ɪ ᴇ ᴄ ɪ

13.3K 301 47
By _amorist_

▪︎ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ▪︎

I looked at her face seeing irritation on it along with anger that radiated through her causing my smirk to widen.

"You should have been here almost four hours ago and yet you weren't and I needed to wait for you." I pushed my lower lip out stealing that move from Xavion who would do that a lot when he wants something.

Her hand that was clutching a jacket started to get whiter from the hold that she had with it causing me to wipe the smirk from my face and straightened myself.

I don't want her mad.
Not at all.
It's bad when she is mad.

"What are you doing here?" She settled out through her teeth stepping inside and closing the sliding door behind her.

"Tattoo." I threw hands in the air showing around at the obvious. "What else would I do here?"

"Why did you search for me then when Viktor could have tattooed you?"

"I liked a tattoo that you made on Friday." I said feeling the corner of my lip on their tug upwards in a smirk upon remembering the moments of that day. It's not like those moments let me be in peace over the weekend.

Her eyes averted to the other side of the room hiding the redness of her cheeks and her hands fisted at her sides. Her chest rose as she took deep breaths something she would usually do to calm herself.

Well, I guess I'm not the only one thinking about those moments. Her jaw ticket when she brought her eyes back on mine and an unreadable expression took over her face.

I could see her wanting to say something but I was quick to cut her off. "So, I came here to get another one. A tattoo." I added my smirk widened when her mouth pulled into a frown "I saw your works when Viktor showed them to me and I was... amazed.."

She nodded her head slowly while taking cautious steps towards me. Clearing her throat she took a notebook from next to me "Wha- what kind of tattoo do you want?" Asking she took a seat at the chair next to mine but made sure to pull it away a little bit.

"I don't bite." I chuckled but she only sends me a glare causing that smirk to get attached to my face yet again. "I actually want you to finish the tattoo that was started a few years ago. I didn't get to finish it. The tattoo artist got into an accident and isn't able to tattoo anymore." I said my voice thick with seriousness.

"Oh," she lifted her eyes from notebook looking at me with furrowed brows "that.. that's complicated. I don't know to who did you go or what kind of design did that person use. And for me to get into another one's tattoo..." she shook her head slowly "..it's hard to finish someone else's tattoo when most of us don't have same visions."

I got up from my seat causing her brows to scrunch in confusion "Don't worry. You are familiar with design." I said feeling bitterness in my mouth. Grabbing a hold of the hem of my shirt I lifted it over my head relieving the unfinished tattoo to her.

I looked at how her eyes shamelessly travel over my arm to my chest and widening as they got to the tattoo that is covering my chest, abs, and getting lost lower in my pants. A small gasp left her lips and she put a hand over her mouth silencing the sound.

"Tha-" she choked at her own words with her eyes glued at the tattoo on my front.

The drawing that she did on a piece of paper.

The same drawing I tattooed one drunk night.

I was way too drunk and I found it somewhere in the stuff a couple of years back. My drunk self liked the picture and the pain that came with putting it on my skin eased pain in my heart.

So the next thing I knew I was laying on the table drunk as fuck with a tattoo artist piercing my skin with a needle.

To say the pain was worth it wouldn't be a complete lie. But the feeling of emptiness and longing is what caused the ink to burn under the skin.

"That's almost done." She commented silently in awe lifting her gaze at my face.

"Yes, it just needs to be.." I wager my head from side to side thinking about the word "detailed till the end." I said pulling my pants lower showing a not detailed outline of the tattoo over my v line.

Her eyes widened while trailing over the tattoo that is ending at the waistband of my pants that were pulled low. The warm color painted her cheeks causing me to chuckle at her reaction.

"It's nothing you didn't already saw, Luce Mia." I mumbled getting closer to her making her stare to connect with mine.

Once her innocent eyes connected with mine I could almost see the same girl I fell in love years ago, only difference is this girl in front of me is... colder.

Shaking my head from all the thoughts I sat on the seat and leaned my back letting Leticia lower the seat so I could be in a laying position with easier access for tattooing.

Her eyes skimmed over my chest with some kind of emotion that I couldn't describe differently than a battle between sadness and hope.

"When did you do this?" Her voice came out meekly as she brought a hand tracing the ink with her fingertips leaving the burning behind it.

"A couple of years ago." I mumbled shifting a little causing her to pull her hand back quickly as she snapped from some kind of daze.

"Okay," clearing a throat she took a surfer pen and slid her chair closer to me. She looked somehow uncomfortable, squirming in her seat "you know that this is the sensitive part of skin? It will hurt."

"Don't worry it's nothing I can't take." I said sending her a small smile and a wink which she returned with a glare.

"I'm not joking. The pattern I will draw will be.. a lot. And when I start tattooing you it will hurt like a bitch." She said in all seriousness causing me to roll my eyes.

"I said I'm fine, don't make me think that you care." I exclaimed causing her to still her movements and look at me with a shock which turned into anger once I added "But be gentle."

My jaw clenched as I looked at his eyes. Is he serious now? His words hurt even though I didn't show.

If I didn't care then...

...he might be dead by now.

Closing my eyes I took deep breaths trying to calm my racing heart and my hands that started to shake from our close proximity and his harsh words.

I could feel his eyes on my face causing me to snap them open and lock my gaze with his.
"I di-" he started but I cut him off.

"Okay, so we can start if you are ready?" I asked returning my eyes on his front looking at the same drawing I draw all those years ago.

I use to draw to take my mind from harsh reality and that worked till I didn't let Dante in my heart. Once he stepped a foot in, he became my new tomorrow, my better reality.

He nodded his head and I started to slowly fill the empty space with design from my memory.

During the whole time, I was trying not to lean on him and not add pressure on his body for his wellbeing and for my sanity.

Finally, after a couple of minutes of which he was silent with his eyes baring through my skull, I looked at him "Umm, I won't be able to finish it today, so you are gonna need to come once again probably tomorrow." I said looking at the size of the tattoo.

His head bobbed in conform and I sighed knowing that I will need to look at him again tomorrow. It's not that I don't like looking at him, however creepy that sounded I could watch him all the time. But the pain that comes with him is what I'm not able to bear, the pain of what we use to be and what I lost.

Grabbing a needle from the table I made sure to make everything sterile before turning to him and once again asking. "Are you sure? This is gonna hurt."

I would never hurt him on purpose or with intention.

"I'm sure." He said chuckling "but I think you are the scared one. Do you want me to take your mind off of it?" The question itself brought back a lot of memories.

Flashback

His lips trailed over my neck while his hands teased the skin of my naked body underneath him causing me to moan his name. His hips straddled my waist giving him access to my whole body.

"Dante.." I let his name slip past my lips as he kissed his way towards my ear while one of his hands went down my body pressing his fingers against my clit slowly making teasing circular motions.

"Let me take care of you, Luce mia." He whispered, his voice raspy and filled with thick emotions. "Let me make you feel good."

All I could do is nod my head while letting my eyes close, loving the feeling of his touch. His fingers slid lower tracing the outline of my pussy, coating his finger in my juices causing a soft moan to broke through me which brought a chuckle from him.

"So impatient.. this might hurt, tell me if you want to stop." Was the last thing he said as he took my lips in his while pushing a finger in making me whimper into a kiss. His finger slowly started to move while his thumb brushed against my clit causing a strange feeling to pool in my lower stomach.

The more he moved his finger, the more the feeling started to become intense. Adding another finger while not stoping his movements he trailed his lips down my jaw to my neck lightly nibbling and kissing on it bringing moans from me.

The stinging and pain that came with another finger soon soothed and the pleasuring feeling took over causing me to try to pres my legs together but he didn't let me.

"Don't press your legs together. Let me make you feel good." He said as his teeth grazed over my collarbone.

"You like it, don't you?" His whisper came to our dripping with lust as his free hand came to crease my breasts, gently palming it while pinching harden nipple causing a loud moan to broke through me.

"Da-Dante.." moaning I tried to wiggle from underneath him when the feeling started to be too much. "I.. I-"

"Are you gonna cum for me? Are you gonna cum on my fingers?" His dirty talk would make me blush beet red if we weren't in this position, but this position only made that arch in my core get stronger.

I shuddered as a feeling of climax shoot through me causing me to moan loudly while digging fingers in Dante's back making him groan and press his lips against mine. Mixing our sounds in a perfect song.

Sliding his fingers out completely he pulled away from my lips letting both of us breathe from a long kiss.

I looked at him in a daze feeling my lips tug upward in a shy smile. "Did that feel good, amore?" He asked brushing his nose against mine causing my smile to widen and I nodded slowly.

"Good." He said connecting our lip again as he lowered himself grinding his hardness against me causing that bubbly feeling to start to build again.

His lips danced over my neck and jaw then got lower on collarbone where he sucked and bit on it bringing red-colored hickeys on the daylight.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered against my skin while pulling away from me.

He pulled away from me causing me to snap my eyes open at the loss of warmth. Getting up he took the last part of clothes that was separating us and threw it somewhere in the room.

I smiled when he crawled back on top of me and looked me in the eyes "Are you sure? We still didn't do anything, we still can stop." He asked me again but I only shook my head feeling my heart flutter at his words and the love and care showing in them.

"No, Dante. I want it. And I want it with you." I said cradling his face in my hand letting him lean in my hold. Placing a loving kiss on his lips before pulling away and sending him a reassuring smile.

He looked at my eyes for some more searching for any kind of disapproval but I show non. I know what I want.

And I want him.

Only him.

Smiling at me, he pecked my lips. His hips rolled in teasing manners as he rubbed himself against me bringing a delightful shudder to shoot down my spine before he positions himself.

A soft whimper left my lips as he started to push himself but stopped the moment the sound left my mouth.

"Does it hurt?" He asked concern causing me to shake my head which only caused him to furrow his brows "Don't lie to me. If you don't feel good we can stop." He exclaimed with his eyes scanning my face.

"It's normal. Just-just take my mind off of it." I whispered creasing his cheek, watching emotions swim in his eyes. I could see love, care, lust, need.

"How do you want me to take your mind off of it?" He asked lowering his head closer to mine. I could hear faint pain in his voice.

A pain caused by need.

"Kiss me." I whispered back connecting our lips in a passionate kiss letting our tongues dance and battle together.

My legs wrapped around him pulling him down on me causing him to sink in making him groan in my mouth and I whimper at the piercing pain that shoots through me.

We stayed in the same position for some time with him trailing kisses over my face while whispering soothing things in my ear.

"Shh, the pain will soon be over." He pecked my lips "You are so beautiful, so beautiful." Lowly whispering he connected our gazes wiping a tear that trailed down my cheek.

"Does it hurt still? Or is it okay for me to move?"
"It's fine." I let out a moan as he slid almost completely out before slowly pushing himself in.

Over time his pace quickened and all it could be heard was skin slapping against each other followed by moans and groans filling the silence of the room.

"Ramona.." he moaned against my ear causing a shudder to shoot through my spine and I arched my back feeling pleasure and pain travel my body.

End of flashback

"-icia? Ramona?" Danye called making me snap out of my head and look at him seeing concern. "Are you okay?"

I blushed looking at him as thoughts of our first time invade my mind causing me to shake my head. "Y-yeah, I.." clearing my throat I looked at the needle in my hand and turned to him "I'm fine."

Oop, double update...

Tell me the truth, is this cringe?
Cause I cringed so fucking hard, nonetheless still posted it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 1.7K 30
I catch his attention one night. This dangerous, intimidating man with a crime family to run. His obsession spreads like fire. Unfortunately fire doe...
579K 16K 29
One touch. One touch was enough for a tough mafia boss to fall in a love with the unknown girl. She was abused, he was abused. Two broken people tryi...
899K 14.8K 50
|18+| Tatum Kingston, daughter of the leader of the Red Bloods Mafia forced to look for a hand in marriage only at 19. She crosses paths with Sicilia...
516K 15.2K 46
"You can't like me...I'm me." "That's why I like you." "Okay....I guess I feel the same way about you." "That is more than enough for me."