Converto - Marvel Studios [8]

By -SunsetSky-

This is the EIGHTH book in the RED ROOM series ! Just when Ally and the rest of the team had come to terms w... More

introduction.
act eight.
one.
two.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
epilogue.
a final goodbye.

three.

1.3K 45 2
By -SunsetSky-

I walked down the hall, pulling my leather jacket onto my arms as I jogged a little bit, already being late to the car. I pulled my hair out of the collar, pushing my hand into my pocket and pulling out my car keys as my boots smacked against the clean floors. I looped my finger through the keychain of the keys, swinging it around my finger as my other hand stayed in my pocket. I hadn't put much thought into how Tony might feel that i'm showing up out of the blue with Steve, Nat and someone who we all presumed to be dead. I was hoping that once he found out why I had done it he would understand, but Tony was way too unpredictable.

I stopped, looking through the glass wall to see Steve standing on the other side, his hands pushed in his pockets as he stared at the pictures on the wall. There were massive portraits of the different Avengers teams on show, all of us standing in weird superhero poses as pictures were taken of us. I moved back a bit, walking through the door as I stood in the doorway, not saying anything as I watched Steve for a moment.

"What are you doing?" I asked Steve as I rounded the corner, flipping the car keys around my finger and into my palm, the key hitting off of my ring band with a small click as I clenched my fist. He stared up at the picture of us all together, just after we had taken down Ultron right before the new Avengers became a thing, the original six posing like we were going to be on the front of a magazine. We all stood there in our suits, in a weird formation that left me crouching down on the ground like I had just jumped from a plane in front of Tony who stood in his suit. I couldn't tell you the exact reason we even had these types of photos, and all I remember from trying to take them was that none of us were following directions from the photographer.

"These are so weird" Steve told me as he turned around with a smile, my eyes falling down every single framed picture that was hung up on the wall. There was loads of them, from the very first time we had called ourself the Avengers, to the last being the new team with Sam, Rhodey and Wanda all staring down into the camera. "Why did we ever take these?" I asked Steve with a laugh as I walked over to him, crossing my arms over my chest as I inspected them closely. In all of them my hair was way too neat for what I was normally look like after a fight, my batons always in my hand as I stared at the camera menacingly.

"Because Tony said if we are going to be in the press we need to look good while doing it" Steve told me as I let out a small laugh, shaking my head at the evolution of the team. "We were Time most influential people of 2012 with that one" I said quickly, pointing at the first picture on the wall as Steve nodded his head, all eyes being on the Avengers as we won award after ward from saving the world in the Battle of New York. "My suit used to be way too tight" I said with a scoff, Natasha and I being in very similar skin tight black suits that really left nothing up to the imagination.

"I liked it" Steve said under his breath with a small shrug of his shoulders, his cheeks flushing red slightly as I let out a small laugh, pointing further down the wall. On the last picture Steve stood centre , Natasha and I on either side of him with Sam hovering in the air behind us, Wanda in front in a crouching position with her hands glowing red and Rhodey's suit placed in the back. "That's the last one we took" I said with a small shake of my head as Steve nodded his head, his shoulder nudging into mines as he let out a small sigh. That was the last official Avengers team there was, the accords happening not even a few months after that moment was captured in time.

"I barely ever came down this hall" Steve said with a shake of his head as he looked over at me, a somber smile resting on his face. "Me neither or I would have gotten someone to take these down" I joked, nodding my head at them all as the car key sat wedged in between my arm and hand, Nat and Scoff probably waiting on the pair of us. "We need to go" I said to Steve quickly as he nodded his head, his smile dropping as he got zoned back into reality, his eyes dropping to look at his watch. "Right" he said with a nod of his head, the small movement between us evaporating as I dangled the key from my finger.

"Can you tell me where we are going?" he asked me as we started walking to the other hall that I was originally making my way down, needing to get to the garage. My shoes clicked across the floor, Steve pushing his hands into the pockets of the leather jacket he was wearing as I let out a small sigh. "I think it's best if I don't" I told him gently as I looked over at him, being met with a kind nod as we walked down the halls in silence, the light from the windows catching the red stone of my ring.

——

A/N: okay so I have no idea where this idea came from but I just kinda rolled with it :) imagine the whole of the avengers posing like they are on the cover of Vouge - that's what i'm imagining right now lmao
just a small little filler chapter to thicken the book out a little bit, plus I think we all know we is coming next (yay it's all kicking off)
please do not forget to vote and comment and i will see you soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.3K 88
Bucky Barnes is finally starting to get back bits of his past with the help of Shuri, but it is jumbled and unclear. As he attempts to sort them, he...
189K 6.7K 48
This is the 4th book in the RED ROOM series, read RED ROOM, EBOLLIUM and RECONCILIATION first. ! The Avengers are back to defeat a race of killer ma...
352K 8.3K 39
Just when Natasha and Bucky think that they can put their past in Russia behind them and start over, a mission goes sideways and they come back with...
2.9K 128 16
The snap changed life as you knew it but what happened after is a completely different story. In the aftermath of the blip, (Y/N) must live her new...