The One Night Stand {An Augus...

By Qveen__Dana

Bethany tried the whole 'dating' thing but usually they just wanted sex. So she stopped trying and only had o... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12. (Part 1)
Chapter 12.(Part 2)
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
New Decision
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
The Morning After
Author's Note
New Cover!

Chapter 7.

15.7K 748 21
By Qveen__Dana

~Bethany~

Upon opening my eyes, I was relieved to see I was at home.

Was all that stuff with August just a dream?

My head started hurting so I walked into the bathroom for some medicine.

It's not until I look in the mirror and saw the bandage on my forehead that I dropped the aspirin into the sink.

The world started spinning and I lost my breath.

I slid down to the floor, holding my head.

We didn't us a condom. August's words come back to me.

It was real, it was all real.

Suddenly, August was beside me with my inhaler.

He helped me take a couple puffs and rubbed my back until I could breathe calmly.

I glanced at him.

His eyes were bloodshot like he'd been crying for days but he gave me a small smile when he sees me looking at him.

"Was that...was that an asthma attack?" I whispered.

He nodded.

"You ain't had one of those since..." He trailed off.

"Since I found out Sylvia was pregnant...by you." I hissed, jerking away from him.

"Look, Bethany-"

"Why are you even here?" I questioned, standing up and walking out of the room.

He followed me.

"Bethany do you know how long you were in the hospital? You could have lost the baby."

I glared at him, then paused after opening my mouth.

"B-baby?" I whispered.

Suddenly, the other day's events come back to me again.

Me throwing up a lot, August saying he didn't use a condom, my trip to the ER.

I shook my head.

"No, no. August please, tell me you're kidding." I pleaded.

He shook his head slowly and I saw my sadness reflected into his eyes.

"I'm not kidding. Bethany you're pregnant, and I'm the father."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 649 32
What happens when you meet August after a concert? Will August stop his player ways? What will happen when August goes back on tour? Read to find ou...
140K 6K 32
Who would have known that the *little girl* next door would be able to take august heart But the struggle become real and it becomes HARD TO LOVE wi...
124K 2.5K 30
Will love ever come between Nyla and August or will they try and fight what is really going on. Are they denial about their feelings or is it all jus...
1.8K 56 21
This story is about a young female artist in the atl looking for hook ups. August happened to be around and offered to help .... Read to see what hap...