Chapter 33.

~Gabby~

So I hadn't spoken to Bethany in like five months but honestly, I missed her.

B was my girl and we had been friends for a few years.

I hated how our friendship ended and I planned to talk to her about it sometime this week.

The good thing though was my new boyfriend, Derek.

Lord, he was just so damn fine.

We'd been dating for a little over 5 months and it'd been great!

Right then we were chilling at my house watching a movie on the couch.

Derek had been on his phone the entire movie and I decided I wanted his attention.

"Baby." I looked up at him from his lap. "Babe."

"Huh?" He grunted not looking at me.

I knew his ass heard me.

"Derek." I punched his chest.

"What? Damn." He locked his phone and finally looked at me. "What, Gabby?"

I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"My bad if I wanna spend some time with my damn boyfriend." I crosses my arms and scooted away from him.

He sighed.

"Man. I am spending time with you." He reached for me but I pull away. "What is your problem?"

"You! On your damn phone the whole time!" I stood, slapping his hands away. "Like what the hell? All I'm tryna do is chill with you but I guess your phone is more important." I left the room.

I knew I shouldn't have went off on him like that, but I couldn't help it.

My emotions were everywhere.

Just another one of the effects of my pregnancy.

~Derek~

Man, what the hell was her problem?

I was about to leave anyway.

I ran my hands over my waves and stand up, grabbing my keys.

I hadn't talked to Bethany since I told her I'd be at her family reunion.

She had called me like 20 times and I didn't pick up once or reply to her messages.

I wasn't tryna ignore her or nothing.

I just needed my space.

I mean, to know that the person you loved didn't love you back, and instead was in love with someone else?

That shit hurt bad.

The worst part was, I was fucking around with Gabby emotions just to try and get over Bethany.

Which of course wasn't working.

I sighed as I pull into Bethany's driveway.

I gotta talk to her about this.

~Bethany~

After Sebastian brought me home, I asked him to stay with me because I was in no mood to be left alone.

The entire night he just held me as I cried and that's how I woke up the next morning.

In caring arms.

Me and Sebastian were just friends.

Yeah, he did have a lil crush on me back in the day but he was probably over that.

The doorbell rang and I stood up to put some clothes on when I realized I was already in my pj's.

I swore I went to bed fully dressed.

Oh well.

I walked to the front door, opened it, and shut it again.

"Bethany." He said through the door. "We need to talk."

"I have nothing to say to you." My eyes swelled with tears I refused to cry."Of all the people to hurt me yesterday, you had to be the worst."

"Bethany, baby, please just let me in so we can talk." He sighed.

"Leave!" I pushed my back against the door. "Please just leave."

I heard a sigh and then fading footsteps.

I broke down and started screaming and crying.

I felt a sharp pain and I fell to my knees.

Thinking it was just the baby kicking, I tried to stand up when I saw a small puddle.

A red puddle.

My vision started getting dimmer and I faintly heard someone beside me.

"Bethany? What's wrong? Is it the baby?" He kneeled beside me.

I couldn't hear him.

I couldn't breath or see anything.

The pain was too intense.

"My baby..." was the last thing I said before everything went black.

Wow...

•Gabby's pregnant!?

•How will Derek react?

•Is Bethany okay?

•Who was at the door?

Keep reading/voting/commenting!

~•Dana•~