Parallel Universe | Tyler, Th...

By tylersgaptoof

[COMPLETED] After moving and taking her Family's desired dream, she met a random guy with a strange vibe whic... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Work
Chapter 2: Check up
Chapter 3: Ice Cream
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5: Waffles
Chapter 6: Secret
Chapter 7: Guilt
Chapter 8: Prank
Chapter 9: Surprise
Chapter 10: Dream
Chapter 11: Piano
Chapter 12: Grateful
Chapter 13: Intimate
Chapter 14: Secret
Chapter 15: Party
Chapter 16: Chemistry
Chapter 17: Crush
Chapter 18: Opportunity
Chapter 19: Okaga
Chapter 20: Jealous
Chapter 21: Consequences
Chapter 22: Ignore
Chapter 23: November
Chapter 24: Get Caught
Chapter 25: Love Talks
Chapter 26: Resist
Chapter 27: Care
Chapter 28: Palace
Chapter 29: Moves
Chapter 30: Burfday
Chapter 31: For The Time Being
Chapter 32: Accept
Chapter 33: Fatigue
Chapter 34: Home
Chapter 36: VCR
Chapter 37: Friend
Chapter 38: Enjoy
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40: Miss
Chapter 41: Wish
Chapter 42: Stay
Chapter 43: Parallel Universe
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 35: Interfere

369 14 0
By tylersgaptoof

I have no fucking idea that he'll be surprising me, it's like I'm on the edge of something. Tyler explained his side that he got banned from UK that time for his tour.

Seeing his excitement turns to disappointment makes me wanna get angry. Long story short, my parents hated her for a long time.

It's not like we're banned, it's a business talk that I really don't want to remember it.

My cousin Jake proposed a business for me, photography. I accepted the offer since it's his passion, good thing this place has a spot for him and now Tyler made him the photographer for his golf brand.

I got pissed when a bunch of emails was at my inbox for weeks, I've read it and it said that I should pay the remaining balance.

Whopping— hundred thousand dollars worth of balance, I got panicked since I always paid mine. Without a hesitation I quickly paid it from my bank account but it turns out to be Tyler's balance.

"Shit" I got nervous since we agree not to interfere with each other's things.

I didn't mean to pay it but at least it's already paid, I can explain it.

After the campaign at France, I quickly took a rest.

I'm at my office, reading Mom and Dad's business books. Good thing some photo shoots are scheduled next week then there was a knock at the door.

"Open" I adjusted my seat, it was Tyler who came in.

"I just got my nails done, look" He lifts his hands and stick out a tongue at me.

"That's unfair, you said that we should get our nails done together" I took a sip at my drink.

"I forgot hehe, it was on the spot manicure at viceland" I rolled my eyes as Tyler sat the swivel chair and scooted next to me.

"Do I smell weed?" I sniffed his shirt

"Ah yeah but I didn't smoke though, it was them" He defended, his voice was bit raspy and began to massage my back.

I can't seem to focus on what I'm reading, he's like luring me or something but I shake them all way before I really fall into it.

"You know, they asked me if I'm in a relationship or what. After they watched our video at Re Create studios at New York" He said and removed his cap.

"What did you say?"

"I said they just have to find out for their selves" He laughed and spin around my chair facing him.

I looked at his hair.

"You look like a chocolate egg" I played both of his cheeks and repeatedly kiss his whole face, especially his soft and plump lips.

I couldn't help it.

"Stawp" He whispered and took both of my hands.

"Babe stop it, you're making me horny" Tyler looked away.

I could say he is, because of his crotch. I laughed it

•••••

After Tyler's camp, the whole gang decided to spend their saturday night at my club. It was close today due to the schedule.

We prepared some snacks and set up the movie, wearing pj's. Rocky came in overdressed, everyone boo'd at laughed at him.

"Boo you nigga, it said 'wear your jammies' not sneakers" Frank said

"I don't have a pj's"

"Wait a minute—I brought an extra" Tyler grabbed his bag and throw the pj's at him.

After a minute, they both came back, Rocky looked so pissed wearing Tyler's jammies. It was a light blue pair.

"Let's watch the movie now" Crystal said as everyone agreed and we fixed our sleeping bags, wew a campfire.

They picked the movie The Fault In Our Stars.

The guys didn't complain about the movie, especially Tyler, he didn't like romantic movies.

"You're watching a romantic movie, again" I pointed him a piece of popcorn and gave it to him repeatedly. His mouth was full.

"I kinda like it now ever since we watched The Notebook" He said.

At the middle of the movie, I kinda resist my tear from falling while watching it.

"Hazel kinda reminds me of you" Tyler said as he played with my hair.

"Oxygen tank"

I looked at him with my eyes wide open, don't know to say as he laughed at me.

"I already told you, don't be stressed with your work and—"

"Manage your time, blah blah" I responded back and rolled my eyes.

"I'm just reminding you though, I don't wanna lose you again" He held my hand and kissed on it. I bit on lips for not letting out a smile.

"You're still shy as fuck? Come on let me see that smile of yours" Tyler lifted my face and looked at my lips. Nearly few inches closer.

"Y'all better not be fucking at the back" Someone shouted as we pulled away. Laughing.

After the movie, we talked about our past weeks errands, embarrassing moments and played spin the bottle, with a twist.

I refill my cup and sat next to Tyler while he's on his phone.

"Aight, who ever pointed by this bottle will going to pick a card. A truth or dare card, if you choose dare, you're gonna drink this shot after you finished" Crystal said as she began to spin it.

It pointed at Steve

"I'll go with dare" He said and took a card.

"Text 'i miss you, come back to me' to your ex and wait for his/her reply" Everyone laughed as Kali took Steve's phone at his sleeping bag and gave it to him.

Steve laughed and typed at his phone.

Not after a minute, he freaked out "Niggas, she replied, she said "what the fuck?"

The game was pretty intense, I answered a lot of truth and I'm not gonna do the dares. Frank spins the bottle and it pointed to Tyler, he choose truth.

"What was your hidden agenda that made you irritated or mad?" The gang reacted, I made a face not trying to be obvious.

"Uhm, the time that I bought the mclaren. It wasn't fully paid yet and the remaining balance was too.... pricey, so I agree to go on world tour to perform and pay for it—" He fixed his seat and looked at me in the eye.

I looked away while using my phone, trying not to get caught.

"Y'all know that I hate it when someone interferes with my stuffs. It's weird because someone already payed for it"

"I'mma go get my charger" I excused myself and quickly ran to my office.

My heart was pounding every step that take, I closed the door and started to act like I was finding it.

I look through the shelves and desks, I was freaking out as I walk back and forth. I could still hear them having fun from here and decided to return.

"Why are you panicking?"

I stopped at my tracks, his voice was stern. I lifted my head and saw him leaning at the door frame while his arms are wrapped.

He looks calm but I could feel it he's fuming in the inside.

"What are you-u..talking about?" I was stuttering. fuck.

"Let's talk" Tyler stood right in front me.

"What about it?" I stepped back and feeling every tension.

"Your charger is at your bag baby, it was a nice excuse" I looked away and bit my insides.

"And to pay for my remaining balance" He continued, I looked at him in the eye. He was serious, I hate this.

"Look, I can explain this–"

"You're doing this on purpose"

"I did not pay for it on purpose, it was an accident Tyler. You didn't log out your email at my computer desk–"

Tyler let out a small laugh.

"So it's my fault that I didn't log it out?" He raised his voice as I felt the cold wall touching my back.

"Uhm yes–"

"Why didn't you carefully read it before you paid for it?"

"You know what, why are you making this as a big deal? You should be thanking me for I accidentally paid for it" I shot back.

"You know that I don't like someone to interfere with my important things right?" He asked

"I know, how many times do I have to tell you it was an accident Tyler, why are you making such things complicated?!" I pushed him back and walk out.

Until he grabbed my arm and looked at me in the eye.

"Because I feel powerless every time you insisted to pay a certain thing, like whenever we're on a date or shopping. You literally bought what you want that I always wanted to give you those"

His voice softened and let go of my arm.

"Every time we're out on public, I could hear them saying that I'm a lucky bastard for using you–" I quickly grabbed his face and kissed him before he could finish.

"We're both that lucky bastard that love each other not using each other" I pulled away.

"I'm that lucky bastard for having you in my life" He smiled and kissed me again.

I felt his tongue slipped inside as his hands travel around my body. His warm kisses went down to my neck and unbuttoned my top, I let out a moan as he suck on them. His hands went down to my underwear and made circles on it.

"You're getting wet baby" He whispered between the kisses.

Tyler insert two fingers inside of me as I gripped on his neck, breathing heavily. He pulled them out and suck on them.

It makes me want him more and I want him inside of me.

I quickly kneeled and removed his boxers, revealing his hard self. I placed my lips around his head and suck on it while looking at him, he let out a moan until he pulled away, ripping a condom package.

"You ready?" He whispered.

Without a hesitation, I nodded.

He lifts me up and sat me at the desk, kissed my neck again and he slid swiftly himself inside of me. I scratched his back as he thrust harder, before we come out, he fell next to me pulling out while trying to catch our breaths.

"I love you, but I'm still mad at you" He kissed my forehead and laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 3.7K 24
Clay had been closeted all his life and planned for it to remain that way. But, with having homophobic parents it was seemingly impossible to ever fi...
11.9K 438 39
[Sequel of 'Parallel Universe'] [COMPLETED] Their paths crossed with each other creating unforgettable memories and love. After the surgery, they bot...
97.4K 2.9K 57
(Disclaimer! This a romantic relationship with Tommy and I don't want to sexualize him. I will take this down with no hesitation if Tommy or anyone e...
52.6K 2K 16
WHY IS THIS STILL GETTING READS IT'S FREAKING 2022 HELP Dream grew up in a world where when you turn 16, you cough up your first flowers. It's not ve...