Chapter 28: Palace

After a few weeks, Cali was already better and Tyler was busy at the shooting of his music video. She's at Steve's house for the release of their single and designing her studio.

Her schedule was a bit hectic ever since Kendall called her for the photoshoot at Zara, a lot of clothing brand offered her to be their new model. Now she's having a problem of how to walk like a model in a runway.

That's not all, she have to continue the legacy of Serenity's studio, she's retiring because of a random tycoon business man wants to buy the lot. Cali thought that her family was involved with it but it was their rival, that who-cannot-be-named.

Good thing the OG's, especially Tyler was their to help her and calming her down with her errands.

"Probably your fans will ask for more" Cali sat at the chair.

"I know, I'll work at it after my recordings with The Internet" Steve replied focusing at his desktop.

"The Internet? like Syd's band?" She asked with full curiosity.

"Yeah, Syd joined me because of my guitar skills and I'm so fucking excited" He squealed as Callista laugh.

"That's not all, Kali asked me together with Vince Staples at her new single"

"The fuck! No way! I'm proud of you lil' stevo, it's the start of your career" Callista gave him a hug and Steve thanked her.

"Aight, I've just released mine, it's your turn" Steve said as Cali went at his place.

After a few minutes it was released, she felt quite uneasy with it thinking that people might not liked it.

"You're zoning out again, they will love yours" Steve replied, Cali smiled.

•••••

Kendall was at Cali's house, helping her how to walk the runaway. Her sister Kylie came too.

"Don't slouch your shoulders, you should stiff it but not too much" Kendall said as Cali started to walk. She couldn't help herself but to laugh.

"Again, this time give me a fierce look, like you did at the Zara photoshoot" She said.

Cali walked through the hall until she reached Kendall's.

"Not to bad for a beginner, the one that I thought you will help you for tomorrow" Cali's eyebrow furrowed.

"Trust me" She laughed as Tyler came in.

"Wow, you guys here?" He asked the sisters.

"I'm helping her how to walk the runway bitch" Kendall rolled her eyes. Tyler gave them a look, he really wants to be alone with Cali, so bad.

"I'm with Rakim and Jaden awhile ago, they're looking for you two" He nonchalantly replied and sat at the couch.

The sisters looked at each other and quickly grabbed their things.

"I'll see you tomorrow Callista" Kendall shouted.

"It's Cali you bitch" He replied back, leaving them alone.

Cali lifted an eyebrow to him.

"What? I didn't do anything?" Tyler defended.

"She was helping me Turkey" Cali rolled her eyes, Tyler made a face as she went upstairs.

"I just want to have an alone time with you and you're mad now?" He followed her.