Parallel Universe | Tyler, Th...

By tylersgaptoof

[COMPLETED] After moving and taking her Family's desired dream, she met a random guy with a strange vibe whic... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Work
Chapter 2: Check up
Chapter 3: Ice Cream
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5: Waffles
Chapter 6: Secret
Chapter 7: Guilt
Chapter 8: Prank
Chapter 9: Surprise
Chapter 10: Dream
Chapter 11: Piano
Chapter 12: Grateful
Chapter 13: Intimate
Chapter 14: Secret
Chapter 15: Party
Chapter 16: Chemistry
Chapter 17: Crush
Chapter 18: Opportunity
Chapter 19: Okaga
Chapter 20: Jealous
Chapter 21: Consequences
Chapter 22: Ignore
Chapter 23: November
Chapter 24: Get Caught
Chapter 25: Love Talks
Chapter 26: Resist
Chapter 27: Care
Chapter 28: Palace
Chapter 29: Moves
Chapter 30: Burfday
Chapter 31: For The Time Being
Chapter 32: Accept
Chapter 34: Home
Chapter 35: Interfere
Chapter 36: VCR
Chapter 37: Friend
Chapter 38: Enjoy
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40: Miss
Chapter 41: Wish
Chapter 42: Stay
Chapter 43: Parallel Universe
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 33: Fatigue

323 13 0
By tylersgaptoof

Months pass by, both of them were very much busy with their careers. Barely talk with each other, but Jasper and Taco always updated her.

Callista was no choice but to join their family business meeting at New York. She rolled her eyes as they went inside the building, doing the same thing over again.

She looked at her lockscreen, smiling and remembering what happened to them for this past month.

"What the fuck? Callista you're crying again, that's not good for you" Tyler said through the phone with a sincere look.

"I know but I can't help it. I really want to see you so fucking bad and hug you, kiss you and touch you, all of it" She sniffed.

"I really want to baby but I'm on tour. Just wait for a few weeks and I'll be on my way home, I promise"

"You already said that and turns out to be months to be exact. I thought about taking a break for a mo—"

Tyler looked as he lifted an eyebrow.

"Don't you even try to do it, We survived the first month of tour back in December. I really want to make this work despite of the distance we have"

" Okay....we'll make this work" Cali wipped her tears.

"I can't breathe" He said. Waiting for Cali to answer it, she looked at him with confusion and then giggled at it.

"I love you more" She smiled.

Callista snapped back as her Mom was asking her for an extra pen, she handed it and continued jotting down notes.

After the meeting, everyone decided to eat at a fancy restaurant making Callista hesitating to joined them.

"It's okay if you don't want to, just be back at 11 pm sharp" Her mom said as Cali made an 'O' face.

"11 pm?"

"You'll see" She winked as the elevator opened.

Cali noticed a familiar man leaning against the wall while on his phone.

"TYLER?" Cali shouted. Ran and jumped on him, making her to cry.

"You're literally a crybaby"

"I don't fucking know you'll be here" She laughed.

"I asked your mom if I could visit here since I'm gonna perform at the Plaza"

"That's right and also, I told her to be back at 11 pm so she could watch your show" Her mom said and patted Cali's back.

"Noted Doc, she's in good hands" Tyler smiled with a twinkling eyes, happy to be with Cali again.

While spending an hour at the central park, he has an unexpected invite from the Rec•Create studios that Clancy forgot to tell him and so as Callista. They went at their studio as the staffs told them to get ready.

"Why would they want me at this kind of things?" Cali asked completely oblivious.

"Damn I don't know either, let's just keep it low aight?" Tyler said as they fist bomb.

"So welcome at Re Create studios and today we'll be testing your relationship as friends or special friends using a lie detector"

Tyler and Callista looked at each other and laughed.

"Theres a stack of card at the table and you two are going to ask each other a questions. If the detector shocked you it means your answer is not true"

"I'm getting all hyped up today" Tyler said. They started the game, Cali asked first.

"Did you like me when you first met me?" Cali laughed.

"Yes, coz back then you're the only kid at the neighborhood who is same as me" Tyler laid his hands at the detector as Cali pressed a button, waiting for the confirmation.

The detector made sound, it means he's telling the truth.

It was Tyler's turn and took a card, laughing.

"I've been dying to ask this. Have you ever listened to one of my songs? and what is it?"

"Well yes, I don't quite remember if it's your song or Franks, it was Golden Girl and Her" She said.

The questions were getting pretty intense and having fun. Cali's question was the last.

"Do you ever see yourself being in a relationship with me?" Cali smiled as their eyes laid at each other.

"No" Tyler confidentially answered making Cali smirk, she knows he's just joking as she pressed a button. Tyler quickly got shock.

Everyone got surprised.

"Damn that shit hurts, I guess I do see myself in a relationship with you" He smiled from ear to ear making Cali bit her lips from blushing.

•••••

It was a happiest day for Cali watching Tyler perform on stage and guest at Jimmy Kimmel's show, she mesmerized the photo and thought of it that she'll have to see him again soon. She was at the photoshoot with some of the IMG Models for Louis Vuitton.

Their place was directly under the sun, Cali barely sleep last night because of her performance at her club.

"You okay Callista?" Sammy asked her.

"I don't know, I barely sleep last night because of my club" She let out a yawn as Hyunji and Raissa came.

"Girl! check out your IG, it's probably going insane" Raissa said.

Cali took out her phone and checked on it, she refreshed it as a post from Tyler caught her attention.

It was a picture of her at the bookstore, smiling at the camera.

books - 1 | tyler - 0 i miss you <3

The girls screamed and asking her what happened that day. Mitchell called them to get ready.

"Just dance to this song whatever you want, but more on the arms okay? You have to let them show the jewels and your clothes" Mitchell said as Cali nodded

After that they're on a break, Cali took out the jewels and give it to the assistant. Her breathings became heavy as her vision started to twirl and blurry, she losses blance and felt unconscious.

•••••

Cali was at the hospital for a week, she thought about her work. Her Dad tried to calmed her down to take plenty of rest.

"How you feeling Cali?" Doctor Lily asked her.

"I feel so tired even though I didn't do anything today" She said.

"You're over fatigue from your work, some of your tendons are tearing up and your lungs are insufficient of air, are you using your tank?" Cali sighed and shake her head, she hates using it.

"Well, you might wanna use it and your last use was a year ago" She looked at the papers.

"If you don't use it, I'll add two of your intakes and those are a bit drowsy" Cali was no choice but to agreed to use the tank. Doc Lily left the room as her Mom came in.

"I told your Dad that you'll be staying with us for 3 weeks, last time you got sick Tyler was the one who took care of you" She said.

"How's Tyler by the way?"

"He's probably doing fine at tour, he's at Texas now" Cali replied

"Does he know your—"

"Tyler is aware of it but please don't tell him that I got here, he'll be mad at me for not taking care of myself" Cali pleaded.

"He's right, you're not taking care of yourself. I told you not to get stress at all things, always sleep early and manage your time" Cali rolled her eyes as she remembered Tyler's everyday reminder.

"Mom stop, you sound like him" She laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 403 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...
66.4K 2.2K 27
[Completed] He has never even met him, yet he felt his touch. He sees him only in his dreams until one day where he comes to the same school. Is this...
4.4K 198 18
Dream has never really been interested in girls, he never thought much into it. He had been told that when he met the one he would know, but as he fl...
75.4K 3.7K 24
Clay had been closeted all his life and planned for it to remain that way. But, with having homophobic parents it was seemingly impossible to ever fi...