Parallel Universe | Tyler, Th...

tylersgaptoof tarafından

[COMPLETED] After moving and taking her Family's desired dream, she met a random guy with a strange vibe whic... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1: Work
Chapter 2: Check up
Chapter 3: Ice Cream
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5: Waffles
Chapter 6: Secret
Chapter 7: Guilt
Chapter 8: Prank
Chapter 9: Surprise
Chapter 10: Dream
Chapter 11: Piano
Chapter 12: Grateful
Chapter 13: Intimate
Chapter 14: Secret
Chapter 15: Party
Chapter 16: Chemistry
Chapter 17: Crush
Chapter 18: Opportunity
Chapter 19: Okaga
Chapter 20: Jealous
Chapter 21: Consequences
Chapter 22: Ignore
Chapter 23: November
Chapter 24: Get Caught
Chapter 25: Love Talks
Chapter 26: Resist
Chapter 27: Care
Chapter 28: Palace
Chapter 29: Moves
Chapter 30: Burfday
Chapter 32: Accept
Chapter 33: Fatigue
Chapter 34: Home
Chapter 35: Interfere
Chapter 36: VCR
Chapter 37: Friend
Chapter 38: Enjoy
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40: Miss
Chapter 41: Wish
Chapter 42: Stay
Chapter 43: Parallel Universe
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 31: For The Time Being

426 14 6
tylersgaptoof tarafından

Their relationship became what they want, a couple of their friends know their relationship. Today was the month of his world tour after the start of his golf media app and two days left before he'll release his album.

It was already past 10, Cali were staying for the night at Tyler's, his name was trending in twitter since a video of him shouting at the park with Cali were uploaded causing the public and his fans surprised.

Every time he tweeted something, a lot were asking him and trying to confirm his relationship with Callista, he usually ignored and leave them confuse.

Cali was almost done with her studio, she was very excited and nervous at the same time. Most of the days she read her parent's book about business, her single became a hit with Steve's, fans were asking for more.

"Come on T, we're gonna watch your video" She shouted from the bedroom as she opened her laptop. Tyler came in.

"What's the title again?" Cali asked.

"Fucking Young" He replied and laid himself with her at the bed. Cali began to played it.

Cali kept on laughing quietly at the video every time it focuses on Tyler.

Do I leave out the back and grab my wallet and coat
Or do I answer real confused like "I don't know"

She paused the video where Tyler is chewing his bubblegum and laughed loudly.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry...I can't help it" Cali said between her laughs and wiped her tears.

Tyler rolled his eyes and let out a small smile.

"You know, you're supposed to play Crystal's part" He said, Cali made an O face.

"But I know you wouldn't agree with it plus we might be the hot topic, again" Tyler explained and laid his head at her lap.

There was silence between them.

"To be honest, you're too damn cute at the video" Cali kissed him at his forehead. She played the video and continued watching.

"How's wolf?" She asked out of nowhere.

"He seems hibernating" Tyler sighed.

"Wolves don't hibernate"

"I know, what I mean is he's pretty much asleep at all times, often awake.. you know.. temper"

"That's good to hear" She smiled.

They decided to sleep since it was already late, they switched positions. Tyler was laying at top of her.

"Good night" He yawned.

"Sleep tight turkey" She replied.

"Fuck yeah, cherry bomb" She mimicked T's voice and laughed, he grunted.

•••••

The OG's were present except for Callista who had an emergency at the hospital and last day of her work. Tyler invited them to listen his whole album if it's okay or not before he released it and Rocky joined the gang.

Tyler got low key disappoint for Callista was missing the thrill, but all and all he understands it. Everything was ready, they're all inside his studio, he played it according to his order. First one was Deathcamp until they reached Blow My Load.

"Hold that thought up, where did you get that moan part?" Rocky confusingly asked after the song finished. Everyone laughed and asked the same question.

"Did you and-" Jasper replied as Tyler hits him before he finished.

"We ain't even ready for that thing, I just got it at a random porn video" He giggled.

They continued to listen at the half of the album, everyone was enjoying it. After OKAGA CA, Tyler played the bonus sound track which is exclusively found in physical copies titled Yellow.

"You're obviously in love with Callista huh?" Frank asked him after they all finished hearing the whole album.

"So fucking bad" He replied and smiled.

Everyone was fixing themselves to go home for Callista's big day tomorrow, opening of her studio. Tyler went to her house, it was completely quiet and her used scrub suits were scattered at the floor.

Tyler changed clothes as his phone received a message from Kali

Are we going to perform our shit tomorrow?

He smiled, hoping Callista would like it.

The fuck of course we're gonna perform it.

He replied as he felt Callista moved.

"You're here?" She whispered with a sleepy voice.

"Yeah I am, how's the last day?" He laid with her.

"Pretty good, I'm gonna miss that place" Cali hugged his side.

Tyler smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

•••••

"Congrats Callista!" Everyone greeted her after the cutting of ribbon, they're all at club rooftop. The place that she picked is a 3 storey building with a wide space, big enough for 3 facilities.

She thanked them all for coming and supporting her, a lot people mostly teenagers already sign up for the summer local art class, handled by Serenity. Serenity thanked her a big time for choosing her to teach again and for saving her work.

Callista pretty much hire a lot of employees, some are her close friends from college are in charge.

Her eyes laid at Tyler who were talking to her parents, OG's were at the corner, laughing while drawing each other.

"Congrats again C!" Michelle came in, one of her close friend in college, whom she put in charge for the night performance, according to the schedule.

"I should be thanking you for accepting my offer" Cali smiled.

"It was nothing, college really bring me back to this" She replied, they talk a bit as TJ, one of the DJ's excused Michelle.

Callista stare at the sunset since it's already past 5 pm. Mikey, Nakel and Nico came finding Callista.

"Hey C! Congratulations!" Nakel went in for a hug, so as Mikey and Nico.

"Damn, thanks Nakel, long time no see" She smiled.

Mikey took a video of them for the documentary as Michelle got their attention at the platform.

"Since it's already getting dark, we're gonna perform for a while and some few guests will be here too" She said.

While performing, Tyler took a chance to be with Callista who was behind the entrance of the rooftop.

"Congratulations again baby, I'm proud of you" Tyler hugged her from the back.

Callista turn around as she put her arms around him and smiled.

"Thank you babe, this my first baby step to success" She kissed him on the cheeks.

"A lot baby steps to come, you'll make it there"

"And so are you Mister Creator, keep on creating" Tyler slyly lifted an eye brow.

"Creating music and stuffs" Both of them laugh, they looked at each other as their face a few inches away.

"Yow T, it's time" Kali said and giggled. The two pulled away making Callista blushed.

"I'll pretend that I didn't see that" She laughed

"Let's go yellow, you're missing out the fun" Kali dragged her and made their way at the gang's seat.

"There you are yellow, we kept on finding you" Solange giggled.

Callista gave them a face for calling her yellow, which she doesn't completely know about it. Except it was their favorite color.

"Why the fuck y'all calling me yellow? Do i even look like a colored yellow crayon?" She exclaimed.

"You're being mister angry pants again, like that turkey over there" Rocky replied and pointed at Tyler.

"Hey guys it's me Tyler, I'm here with Kali Uchis. We're gonna perform that we made during this past few months, hope y'all like it" He said through the mike and winked at Callista, the OG's noticed and nogged at her.

Now when I first saw you
I could tell you was the one

Tyler sang making everyone hyped and shake Callista up.

Now all my flowers grow
Right now my life, it blooms, baby

Kali joined him as they groove at the beat.

You're my favorite color, my favorite color
My favorite color's you

Cause you're my yellow, yellow, yellow

Callista smiled from ear to ear and blushed while listening to the song. She felt her heart beats faster and skipped a beat. Quickly rubbed her chest, trying to calm down herself.

Callista zoned out thinking about her condition, extreme emotions are prohibited.

I really wanna make it right
I want you to be in my life
For the time being, can we just be in love

Callista snapped back seeing Kali and Tyler singing while their eyes were closed, feeling every lyrics.

Girl, I'm tired of all the fights
I really wanna make it right
I keep making less out of us

Tyler looked at Callista, reaching his hand to her.

I know that it's so hard for you to be with me.

He let out a small smile after seeing the slightest action that she did. He's completely aware of it but he doesn't know how serious her condition is.

But for the time being, can we just be in love.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

75.5K 3.7K 24
Clay had been closeted all his life and planned for it to remain that way. But, with having homophobic parents it was seemingly impossible to ever fi...
125K 7.2K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...
8.6K 570 26
What if I tell you that the past, present and future are roaming around us. The more you dream the more lives you have lived. What would it mean when...
4.4K 198 18
Dream has never really been interested in girls, he never thought much into it. He had been told that when he met the one he would know, but as he fl...