Parallel Universe | Tyler, Th...

By tylersgaptoof

[COMPLETED] After moving and taking her Family's desired dream, she met a random guy with a strange vibe whic... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Work
Chapter 2: Check up
Chapter 3: Ice Cream
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5: Waffles
Chapter 6: Secret
Chapter 7: Guilt
Chapter 8: Prank
Chapter 9: Surprise
Chapter 10: Dream
Chapter 11: Piano
Chapter 12: Grateful
Chapter 13: Intimate
Chapter 14: Secret
Chapter 15: Party
Chapter 16: Chemistry
Chapter 17: Crush
Chapter 18: Opportunity
Chapter 19: Okaga
Chapter 20: Jealous
Chapter 21: Consequences
Chapter 22: Ignore
Chapter 23: November
Chapter 24: Get Caught
Chapter 25: Love Talks
Chapter 26: Resist
Chapter 27: Care
Chapter 28: Palace
Chapter 29: Moves
Chapter 31: For The Time Being
Chapter 32: Accept
Chapter 33: Fatigue
Chapter 34: Home
Chapter 35: Interfere
Chapter 36: VCR
Chapter 37: Friend
Chapter 38: Enjoy
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40: Miss
Chapter 41: Wish
Chapter 42: Stay
Chapter 43: Parallel Universe
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 30: Burfday

398 15 0
By tylersgaptoof

It was busy day for Cali, she attended a quick photo shoot in the morning, family business meeting at 2 pm and of course later is Tyler's birthday. She haven't thought any gift for him since he already had everything, Cali grunted in frustration as she went inside her house after their meeting.

Massaging her temples, walking back and forth and zoning out.

Cali grabbed her phone to call Frank, until her phone rang, it was Tyler. She freaked out, didn't know if she'll answer it or not, Cali waited it to end and immediately called Frank

:What now? the fuck, I'm driving

"You're always driving when I'm calling you, I need your help!"

: I hate you, I'm on my way there.

He said and hang up

Not after a minute, Frank stormed inside her house trying to find her.

"B to the I to the T C H, why are you not getting ready? We're preparing the set up at his house" He lift an eyebrow.

"I don't know what to give him, like he already had everything" She exclaimed.

Frank smiled and sat down near at her.

"Give him that comes from your heart, just a simple one though" He said.

"Boxers?" The fuck?

"He already have a lot of collections" Frank laughed and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Nigga hell no! I'm not ready for that kind of thing"

"Then what?" Cali continued.

"Well, I'm not supposed to tell you this but I know you two aren't official now right?"

Cali confusingly nodded.

"I remember when he told me that he'll be asking you to be his girlfriend since he's courting you, he's going to surprise you but I don't know when. So, instead of wasting a time for thinking, answer him and make his birthday a memorable one"

She smiled at that idea but still wasn't enough and doesn't know how to let go of the word.

"Imma see your ass at his place, his mom is going to be there and don't forget to distract him" Frank winked and left the house.

It made her more uneasy, she haven't met his mom ever since they moved. Cali grabbed her photo album that contains a lot of Polaroid shots with T and the Minimal Man's album vinyl, The Shroud Of.

She smiled while turning the pages and took her pen to wrote something, quickly made a 2 beaded bracelet, one for him and one for her.

Cali's phone rang again, a call from Tyler. She let out breathe before she answered it.

"Hey!" She said.

: Hey baby, I've been trying to call you, where are you?

"I'm here at my room, why?"

: Nothing, I just wanna hang out with you

He let out a laugh.

"Why not, I'll meet you at–"

: I'm already outside your house

Cali peeked at the window as Tyler waved at her, riding his bike.

: So, you coming?

"Of course I am, just wait a sec" She said and hang up. Quickly grab the album, vinyl and put it in a fine paper bag. She also brought the Polaroid camera with her.

"You ready?" She said as she rode at her bike. Tyler smiled as the paper bag caught his attention.

"Mhmm, what's with the bag?" He asked.

"Oh it's Dad's important papers, I'm gonna gave it to him later" She awkwardly let out a smile.

Tyler nonchalantly nodded as they started to pedal.

"So where you wanna go?" Cali asked.

"At target hehe, I forgot to by some shits" He said.

They went to the target and parked their bikes. Tyler ran through the aisle, Cali's phone beeped.

Frank
Still not finish preparing, keep doing your charms!

Cali smiled and hid it at her pocket.

"You sure with that?" Cali asked him while holding a basket.

"Yup—wait, is that" Tyler ran and squealing while he picked up a box. Cali took a pic

"This shit is back now, can't wait to wait to eat you" He laughed and look at Cali.

"What?" Tyler asked as she shake her head.

After that they went to the park, he insisted to buy some food for them. Cali took at the album and continued to wrote, still thinking on when she'll drop the word.

Tyler came back with an ice cream and of course their favorite, sushi.

"I didn't know what you're craving for so I brought them both" He said and handed it to her. Cali thanked him and dig in.

While eating she noticed Tyler was a bit quiet, she's not use to it. Until she already know the answers, Cali haven't greeted him nor talk about what day today.

"You okay turkey?" She took a bite of a sushi.

"Uh, yeah the sushi's great" He snapped back as Cali bit her lips from laughing.

"Looks like you're not, a penny for your thoughts?"

Tyler sighed, he gave her a look while pointing at the paper bag.

"I'm being bothered by that paper bag shit of yours, I wanna see it" He pouted and reached for the bag as Cali snatched it.

"I already told you, it's dad's important papers turkey" Tyler rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"It doesn't look like an important papers to me" He said as Cali sighed, probably couldn't handle his childish attitude.

"Okay young T, I'll show it you–" Tyler quickly turn to her with a happy face.

"If you close your eyes, okay? No peeking" She said, He nodded and covered his eyes.

She took a final picture and wrote on it.

"Can I look now?" He sounded like a child.

"On three. One, two, three"

"Happy birthday baby!" She happily squealed and handed her the bag. Tyler's face was surprised as he took out the vinyl.

"There's no fucking way you're giving me your favorite vinyl" He said in amazement, Tyler kept on asking her about the album to put it at his collection.

Tyler took out the album with a smile.

"What the fuck is this?" He said as he opened it. It was their first picture together at Franks party with a caption

This nigga save my ass, don't want to get drunk again.

He laughed at it until he reached at a blank page, confusingly looked at her.

"I literally leave a tons of blank pages on purpose, for us I mean for you to put all of the upcoming adventures in life" Cali smiled as she gave him the Polaroid shot a minute ago.

Tyler read it and let out a confuse smile and look trying to ask.

"Yes." She replied

"Oh mister turkey, I said yes, I'll be your girlfriend" Cali continued as she gave him the bracelet.

"Keep it balance, yin yang" She said to herself.

"For real?" His face was indescribable and smile from ear to ear revealing his gap. Cali nodded as Tyler lifts her up and jump.

"Yes nigga! She's mine now!" He shouted as people look at them.

Cali laughed as she went for a kiss.

"You made me the happiest musty nigga" He whispered between the kisses.

After that they decided to go home at T's house, while biking a lot of Tyler's fans noticed him. When they parked their bikes, Cali came in first leaving Tyler outside.

"Yow baby, look at this two lizards that—" Tyler stopped mid sentence, surprised when Jasper popped the party poppers at him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!" Everyone said and began to sing.

Cali went to his place holding the cake with number 24 on it, while everyone was taking a video

"Make a wish"

Tyler looked at Cali before he closed his eyes and mouthed a word. He blew the candle as everyone greeted him.

The party was full of fun and games since today is Tyler's day, they were at the backyard playing as his mom came in.

"Happy birthday my baby Tyler" She said as she hugged and kiss him all over his face. Everyone was laughing especially Cali.

"You're getting old now honey, I'm sorry I got late, I made you your favorite" She said as Tyler's eyes widen.

"A funnel cake?!" His mom nodded, Tyler gave her a hug, he ran and came back holding the cake.

"Since it's Tyler's birthday, where's Callista?" Her mom said as everyone pointed at Cali making her surprised.

Cali went over as his mom, went in for a hug. They sat a away from them. His Mom and Cali talked for a minute.

"Thank god you came back, Tyler kept on finding you, wait—are you two a thing now?"

Cali nervously laugh as Tyler came.

"She just gave me the best gift ever Mom" He said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"She just answered me and now she's mine" Tyler replied, Cali blushed a little.

His Mom happily awed at them.

"We kinda talk about this a while ago, we must keep it in private" Tyler said.

"That's fine so a lot of people will be confused haha" Her mom said.

"You know, back those high school days, Tyler had his first girlfriend. He literally bragged it at me and the next couple of days they broke up" His mom and Cali laugh.

"It must be a curse for him" Cali replied.

After an hour his Mom was about to left as she pulled Tyler's arm.

"You goin to take care of your girl, She's really perfect for you and she's a keeper" His mom winked and forbid her good byes to them.

Tyler nodded and smiled at her, he grabbed Cali's hand and ran upstairs to his room. Wanting for a alone time with her.

"I can't move on from what you said, thank you so much" He said.

"It's nothing—" Tyler quickly hovered and kissed her.

Cali kissed him back.

"You're the best birthday gift I've ever receive from the universe" He whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.9K 47
Matteo DeAngelo walks into Steve's life and everything goes to shit- starting with the Russians and ending with Steve realizing that maybe he might b...
26.5K 1.7K 23
I had never felt this way before, I had never felt the immediate butterflies swarm my stomach as soon as I saw them, but this was different. As soon...
8.6K 570 26
What if I tell you that the past, present and future are roaming around us. The more you dream the more lives you have lived. What would it mean when...
36.4K 1.2K 16
so, have you ever wondered what may have happened if george never did what he did at dream and fundy's wedding? this fanfic is an idea of what may ha...