Bellarke Oneshots

By Skairipa-

A collection of bellarke oneshots! Warning: will contain cuteness :') More

Intro
One- Our baby girl
Two- I saw a future
Three- A gorgeous name for a beautiful lady
Four- for worse or for better, it's a promise
Five- A real blessing
6- I never told you
Seven- A Real Blessing II
Eight- To everyone else
Nine- I never got to tell you that I love you

Ten- He is my home

224 6 0
By Skairipa-

*in which Clarke, Bellamy, Octavia, Monty & Jasper go scouting, and end up getting ambushed. Clarke's injured, but doesn't tell anyone.*

Clarke's POV:

On the ark, I thought rotting in a cold, metal cell was the worst it could get. Oh, how I was wrong. But earth, it was prettier. The amount of green that climbed up trees and spread across fields was overwhelming, and the sun, its golden beams cascaded down on me, providing more warmth then any room on the ark.

But anywhere on the ark, was safer. The dark and cold always made a shiver run down my spine, but I never was worried about wars blooming in the middle of the night. Or grounders slitting everyone's throats. Oh, how I took our safety and innocence for grated, in the skybox.

Yet out of all things, I was more grateful for earth and the people it brought me. Monty, Jasper, Octavia, even Bellamy. All of which, walked slower than me, trudging over the logs, and dragging their legs across the moss.

"For god's sake, you three. We need to make it to that mountain before dark." I spun on my heel, slightly irritated. "In order for us to have any chance, we need that advantage point on the peak. This war isn't going to fight itself." 

"Calm down, princess." I raised an eyebrow, but let Bellamy continue. "We have at least 4 hours until the sun sets. We can make it there in three." 

I lifted a pack off my shoulders, letting it settle in the soil by my feet. "Not at this rate. Plus, don't you want to have time to find shelter? Food, water?" My tongue ran across my lips, and I challenged him. "But, by all means Mr. Blake, if you need a break; take one."

"Fine," Bellamy let a low growl roll off his tongue. "Speed it up, guys." 

I nodded my head, bending over to pick my pack up. My fingers grasped the thick material of the strap-- and a shot echoed. Not in the distance, but a bullet had grazed past the tip of my ear, embedding itself in the tree trunk behind me. 

I heard Bellamy's hand wrapping around the metals of his pistol, and the leather belt rubbing against the handgun when he softly pulled it from beneath his belt. Jasper and Monty let us know they were uncomfortable-- and Octavia, was horrified.

Bellamy's raspy voice sounded silently, just loud enough for us to hear. "When I say go, run. In an inconsistent pattern, don't let them know your next move." He took a deep breath, clicking the safety "off" on the pistol. "Go."  

We took off on our own trails, zig zagging across the wood ridden floor. The land had blurred into a mix of earthy hues, and one step at a time, the large trees flew behind me. 

Though in the distance, I heard Bellamy yell, shots firing directly after the commotion. 

"Shit." I planted the soles of my combat boots harder in the dirt, pushing off the ground with a faster speed. In a clearing, three men had surrounded Bellamy-- pushed him to the ground and had successfully knocked the gun from his hands. 

I sucked in a breath, shaky hands reaching for the dagger in my boot. I ran to the scene, arms gripping tightly around a man's body. It was enough to knock us both to the ground, but the male had turned, his hands fiddling for his weapon. I forced my palms to squeeze the metals of the dagger tighter, and sunk the blade into the center of his throat. His eyes found mine, and for a moment-- I felt bad, the way he was raised was never his fault. But it was the way of life, and to survive-- sacrifices must be made. He collapsed into the dirt below, hands still grapping at the wound in his throat. 

Bellamy saw my distraction as an opportunity, and had regained control of his pistol. With two swift actions, he left the other two dead, on the ground, bullet wounds leaking blood straight from their heads. 

Stray bullets flew from the trees, the metals of the shells raining down on us from above. There was too much adrenaline. I felt bullets rupture my skin in two different areas, but was too frozen to feel. Bellamy pushed me behind a set of trees, pressuring my form into a crouched position on the ground. 

"What the hell, Clarke?!" Bellamy whispered. "Why'd you just stand in the middle of cross-fire like that?"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."

Bellamy let out a deep sigh. "Listen, we have to make it to that cave, at the base of the mountain." His eyes, found mine, and he gave a soft smile. "You up for some running?" 

"Hell yes." 

But the truth was, I wasn't. Not while a bullet wiggled through the tissue of my torso, or dug into the side of my thigh. The pain seared through my body, and I felt a warm liquid leave the entry wound on both hits. Which, was never a good thing. I gasped when the crimson exited the injury, suddenly feeling a wave of pain. 

Bellamy knitted his eyebrows together. "Are you okay Clarke? You haven't been hit, right?"

"No," My jaw was clenched so tightly, I'm not sure how a lie managed to slip beneath my teeth. "Just sore, that's all." 

"Bullshit. You're three shades paler than you were 20 minutes ago."

"Dehydration may cause that. When we get settled in the cave, I'll drink some water. Okay?"

He mumbled under his breath, but eventually agreed. "Fine, but you better make it to that cave."  

It took every ounce of strength to push myself up from the ground, without crying. Bellamy began running, and I wasn't sure how long I truly was going to make it. The field long run was a stretch, for my state. 

But I kept up. Each time my foot thumped against the solid dirt, the wounds throbbed, sending a wave of pain up my torso. My hurt leg was getting harder to run on, and its sprint eventually became a weak run, which evolved into a limp-run. 

Bellamy turned back, shaking his head. "I don't know what you did, Princess, but we need to go."

"I-I'm trying, Bellamy." I gasped for air. "You go, I'm right behind you." 

"Like hell. I'm not leaving you in the middle of a field, while snipers are armed right on the tree line." 

"Just go, Bellamy. One of us has to make it to the peak anyway." 

"Why are you refusing to just RUN? What's wrong?" 

I shook my head. "I can't. I hurt my leg in the forest."

That wasn't technically a lie. 

"Good lord, Clarke." I scooped me up over he shoulders, and resumed running to the cave. 

I winced when my torso met his shoulder, it shoved the bullet father into me-- by the pain when he grabbed my leg, was unbearable. I screamed out, but he kept running. 

"What's wrong with you?" 

I bit down on my sleeve. "Just my leg." 

Bellamy remained silent the rest of the run to the cave. He sat me down against the staggered rocks that lined the inner walls, and began starting a fire in the back corner. 

"I hope Octavia is okay." His voice bounced off the walls in the cave. 

I sighed. "She's fine. Octavia's got enough fire in her to conquer anything thrown her way," I slipped my hand under my shirt, searching for the wound on my torso. "If you're still worried, she's got Monty and Jasper. They may not be the strongest, but they'll protect Octavia. They love her too much to let something happen to her." 

"I hope so." He grunted. "Now, where's you hurt your leg?" 

"It's my ankle. No big deal." 

"If you couldn't run another two feet, then it's a big enough problem." 

I pulled my hand from my shirt, holding my palm out to Bellamy. It looked dark, but when the light of the fire lit up the scarlet on my hand, it was very obvious.

"P-please tell me that's from the man you killed." 

Sweat beaded up around my forehead, yet the liquid had drenched my shirt, causing me to shiver in the warmth. "It's not." I whispered, my voice barely even a breath. "I got shot." 

"God-dammit." 

His hands ripped at the hem of his shirt, tearing the blue fabric into two small sections. "Where were you hit Clarke?"

"It doesn't matter, Bellamy." I had gotten used to the blood stream falling from my wounds, it was safe to say I had lost too much blood. The fibers of my shirt were soaked in red, as were my pants.

"LISTEN, Clarke. Get your head out of your stubborn ass for two bloody seconds," He moved me forward and softly pulled my jacket off my shoulders. "Where were you hit?"

My eyes fluttered. "Torso." I mumbled. "Leg." 

"Hey-- eyes open, princess," Bellamy ran a hand down the side of my cheek. "Is it okay if I take your shirt off? I need to address the wound." 

I nodded slightly. "I don't like it  when you call me that." 

"Sorry princess, but you better get used to it." He smiled. 

And everything faded. 

When I woke, I noticed Bellamy curled next to the fire, blood crawling up the his forearms. I could only assume, that it was my blood. My eyes drifted to my wounds, which had been wrapped with gauze and part of Bellamy's t-shirt. He's quite a handy man, when he cares. 

Bellamy stirred at the fire. "How're you feeling?"

"It all hurts," I gasped. "But thank you, for saving me." 

He bit his lip. "Next time just tell me, and we can arrange a different plan." 

"That's never an option, unless the first plan fails. And it shouldn't ever fail because of me." 

"You're so close minded, god." Bellamy snarled. 

I winced. A moment of silence, and, "I never used to be like this, I'm sorry." Bellamy lifted his head with curiosity, craning his head to hear more. "On the ark, I was quite the opposite. To fit the moment, I was open minded, but also more innocent, vulnerable." 

"Clarke--"

"I was always stubborn, fierce. And that won't ever change," I stated. "But things change when you're risking everything to save a group of innocent people, that were forced against their will to land here. They are my responsibility, so when I think I'm doing the right thing, I'm dead set on it." 

"Our responsibility, Clarke. Stop taking all of the stress, and putting it on your shoulders." Bellamy scooted closer. "I'm in this with you, and I'll balance the weight of the world beside you. You just have to understand, that accepting death won't solve any problems." 

Now, I see the good in him. "You know Blake, I hated you in the beginning. I don't feel that way anymore." 

"The feeling is mutual."  

I smiled, and wrapped my arms around his build. The ark was cold, scary-- earth was warm but terrifying. But Bellamy? He felt like home. 

"Clarke Griffin, you're one of a kind." He whispered in my ear. 

He dragged his lips to mine, and I only deepened his kiss. 

He was my home, and I was his. 

                                                                                           ----

This is by far, the longest chapter I've written. Well, truthfully-- I don't know, but it's gotta be the longest one. 

Also-- sorry for the random hiatus. Let me tell you, that will probably be a consistent occurrence. But I'll try my hardest to be more active! 

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed!

--Blaire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 586 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
40.7K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
330K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
293K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."