Azalea Evans °Marauders Era°

By Madderschlin

To fall in love is like to fall in the ocean without knowing how to swim. It made you scared, beyond terrifie... More

Cast and Note
Chapter 1 - A Letter To Fight For
Chapter 2 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 3 - The Sorting Hat
Chapter 4 - First Day of Classes
Chapter 5 - Stupid Voice
Chapter 6 - The Kitchens
Chapter 7 - Sirius' Family
Chapter 8 - Whomping Willow
Chapter 9 - Secrets
Chapter 10 - Leaving
Year 2
Chapter 1 - "It Will Be Fun"
Chapter 2 - James' House
Chapter 3 - Stop the Visions
Chapter 4 - Not a Monster
Chapter 5 - Accusations
Chapter 6 - An Idea
Chapter 7 - Day Dreams
Chapter 8 - Only Thirteen
Year 3
Chapter 1 - Sirius' House
Chapter 2 - Banished Forever
Chapter 3 - Not the Right Time
Chapter 4 - Werewolf Bites
Chapter 5 - Would She
Chapter 6 - You're Right
Chapter 7 - I Bet
Year 4
Chapter 1 - Daydreaming Again
Chapter 2 - Crucio
Chapter 3 - Fight
Chapter 4 - I Saw You
Chapter 5 - Time Out
Year 4 Addition
Chapter 6 - Left the Board
Chapter 7 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 8 - A Date
Chapter 9 - Lying
Year 5
Chapter 1 - Running Away
Chapter 2 - Police Officers
Chapter 3 - Ducks and Chickens
Chapter 4 - Load of Rubbish
Chapter 5 - Funerals
Chapter 6 - Mistletoe
Chapter 7 - Poisoned
Chapter 8 - Deadly
Year 6
Chapter 1 - The Slide
Chapter 2 - Rain
Chapter 3 - Oblivious
Chapter 4 - Race
Chapter 5.1 - Ball
Chapter 5.2 - Ball
Chapter 6 - Get Up
Chapter 7 - Food Fight
Year 7
Chapter 1 - Kids
Chapter 2 - Jobs
Chapter 3 - Can You See
Chapter 4 - Sisters
Chapter 5 - Firewhiskey
Chapter 6.1 - Wake Up
Chapter 6.2 - Love
Brief Message
Name and Cover Reveal!
Chapter 7 - The Brunette
Chapter 8 - Pests
Chapter 9 - The Fighter
It's Here!
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 8 - The Room of Requirement

182 3 0
By Madderschlin

Azalea was watching someone from afar, unsure of who he was. The man walked forwards, almost giving a glimpse of his face. He was hooded, though, and she couldn't tell exactly what his face looked like. The man lowered his hood and stepped into the light, causing Azalea to back up. She realized who it was from past visions. It was Lord Voldemort.

He reached a hand out and knocked on a door. The door opened immediately and a hand came out and motioned for him to come in. Azalea ran after him, not wanting him to get out of her sight. The door shut loudly behind her and she watched as Voldemort looked around the small room.

"Not what I was hoping for, Lucius, but it will do for now." The blonde haired man nodded and gestured to one of the seats at a small table.

"Please sit my Lord. We can begin our plans here."

"Yes. Now would be an excellent time to carry out the plan. Gather up my followers. We shall be leaving any minute now," he told Lucius.

Lucius nodded and rushed to another room, yelling something at the people back there. A group of about a dozen people came out, and Azalea found herself wondering how they had all fit back there in such a small room.

"Now, you all know the plan. You put on your masks and set something on fire. I don't care what. Chaos, that's what I want. I will head over to the Potter's house while that distraction is going on and kill them. You all understand?" Everyone in the group nodded and grabbed a broom from the wall. Azalea had not noticed them before. They mounted their brooms and were flying out of the door in a few seconds. Voldemort laughed and stood up.

"Tonight will be the night I kill the boy in the prophecy! Tonight is that night I take control," he screamed at no one.

Azalea sat up quickly, her eyes wide and sweat covering her body. The Potter's. That had to mean Lily and James. And their son. Azalea knew of Harry, of course. She knew how much love she would grow for the child. A love that was already forming. But she also knew Harry hadn't died as a child. Azalea turned her head and she saw Sirius staring at her.

"Are you okay, Z," hee asked sleepily. Azalea nodded, almost groaning when her breath got caught in her throat again.

"Yeah. I am fine. Just another bad vision is all," she smiled at him, "Why are you up so early? You should be asleep! It is midnight!"

"I heard you moving around. I couldn't sleep knowing you could have been having a bad vision. Are you sure you are fine? You don't seem fine."

"Yes. I am sure. You should go back to sleep, Siri. I am going on a walk if you need me," Azalea began to get up, only to be stopped as Sirius grabbed her arm.

"You aren't going to go meet another werewolf, are you," Sirius asked with his eyebrows raised, a small smile on his lips. Azalea laughed and shook her head.

"No. Just going for a walk this time. You can come with me if you want. I won't be as lonely then. I won't be unprotected and all," she pulled her arm gently out of his grip.

"Yeah. I am coming, Z," he climbed out of his bed. Azalea put on a pair of Sirius' shoes and walked to the door, her hand on the door knob.

"You might want to put a shirt on, Siri. I am not sure that the teachers would like it if you didn't. If they happen to catch us, that is," Azalea told him, trying her best not to look at him. Sirius nodded, grabbing the one he had on before he went to bed.

"You're right at usual, Z. I doubt we will get caught. It is the middle of the night, after all."

"Just in case," she opened the door and walked out, Sirius following behind her. The two walked quietly to the common room and quickly slipped out of the portrait hole. They walked to the black lake and sat on the ground.

"This lake is named after me, you know that? My ancestors from long ago made this lake," Sirius told Azalea.

"Your ancestors are evil jerks, Siri. I doubt they made a lake at Hogwarts," Azalea rolled her eyes. She knew that Sirius' ancestors most likely did nothing to help Hogwarts.

"You are the only girl who hasn't believed me when I said that to them," Sirius told her, chuckling, "Even Lily believed me until she looked it up in the library!" Azalea laughed and shook her head.

"I do not see Lily as the type to believe something like that," she laughed, a small shiver passing through her. Azalea frowned as another small shiver formed. After a few moments she was shaking. Siius held his arms open and Azalea crawled into them.

"I don't even feel cold! How can I be cold and not know it? And how can you be so warm? You are like a heating machine!" Sirius grinned.

"My hotness spreads inside my body, it's not just on the outside," he told her, laughing when she slapped his arm.

"I am going to laugh when a girl comes along who you really like and she doesn't fall for you. You might actually loose that big ego of yours." Sirius rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right! Who can resist this," he motioned to himself, "I am the type of guy everyone wants. No one could not fall for me."

"I know plenty of people who wouldn't fall for you. You will see one day, Siri. You will see," Azalea grinned up at him. Sirius shook his head and laid back, causing Azalea to fall down with him.

"I wonder if the stars ever become people. Like guardian angels. Or the opposite, people become stars and watch over us. Or maybe they float down as the balloons we send up to them. Do you think that is possible, Siri," Azalea asked.

"Maybe. But I think they would die very easily. I mean, they are half balloons. Just one needle and pop! They are dead," Sirius exclaimed as he poked Azalea's sides. Azalea laughed and shoved his hands away.

"Stop it! It tickles," she giggled. Sirius grinned at Azalea and tickled her more, causing her to kick and scream. Azalea's laughter rang throughout the air and the boy behind the rocks poked his head out with a grin. They were giving him the perfect blackmail pictures. His camera flashed, unnoticeable to the two kids on the ground. The picture printed out, the boy grinning at the results. This was perfect. He left quietly, knowing he hadn't been caught.

Soon Azalea and Sirius had stopped laughing and talking completely. They had both fallen asleep. Azalea was laying her head on Sirius' chest, his arms around her and their legs intertwining. Azalea had her hands on top of Sirius'. Azalea groaned and tried to open her eyes, shut them quickly as sunlight took over her vision. She could hear people talking around her, some laughing and some screaming angrily. Azalea once again tried to open her eyes, making herself keep them open.

"Huh? What is going on? Did a squirrel attack me while I was asleep or something?" The group of people around her didn't answer her, most likely not hearing her in the first place. They just continued to talk and laugh, as if they didn't care that the people they were pointing at were now awake and watching them. Azalea shook Sirius and sat up, Glaring at everyone around her.

"What are you all staring at? What the bloody hell is going on?" A girl glared at Azalea and stepped forwards.

"You slept with my Siri last night, that's what happened! We all found you! Besides, a guy from slytherin put these pictures of you two all over the school! We know what is going on between you and Siri, and we don't like it!"

"Don't call him that," Azalea growled, instinctively leaping at the girl. The girl screamed and struggled to fight Azalea off, her small arms barely having any affect. Aalea lifted her fist up, ready to punch the girl when a hand stopped her. She frowned and looked at the hand, her eyes traveling up the persons arm. Sirius.

"Z, stop it. She knows now not to call me Siri. Do not beat her like you did with the last girls. She was doing it to make you angry for some reason. Don't do it." Azalea growled at the girl and spat on her.

"Do not make that mistake again," she warned as Sirius pulled her up.

"Now, will someone please explain what is going on," Sirius asked.

"We all found out about your secret relationship," a girl exclaimed, laughing at the end. Sirius and Azalea both frowned. Where had they gotten that idea from?

"What? Who told you that," Azalea laughed, "Honestly people! Just because a guy and a girl are close friends does not mean they are dating! Do any of you have opposite gender close friends like that? Exactly. You do! We don't say you guys are dating! And we don't organize large groups to do so! Pitiful, honestly. Siri, tell your fan club to go away. They still have plenty of chances with you!"

"Boo," the crowd screamed as they parted. Azalea gaped at them all. Had they just come because they thought some kind of drama was going to happen? How stupid could they be?

"We better go back to the common room, Z," Sirius murmured as he straightened out his hair, "We don't need to stay around here and wait for more people to come and question us."

"Actually, Iwanted to show you a room I found. It is pretty cool. I understand if you don't want to, but it would be really bad to go in the common room and have girls scream at me. I would get in a bunch of fights."

 "Yeah, you are right. Lead me to this room," he said in a weird voice, causing Azalea to laugh.

"Alrighty then," she grinned.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the castle, dragging him down several corridors. She stopped on the seventh floor corridor and stood in front of a wall. Azalea began to pace back and forth while Sirius watched.

"Z, there is not a door here. Are you okay? Have you got that vision sickness thing again? Please say you don't!"

"I don't. There is a door here. Do not break my concentration," she exclaimed as she continued to pace. Sirius gave her an odd look but kept quiet. A door slowly began appearing on the wall, growing larger every second. Sirius gaped at the wall while Azalea smirked. How had the door suddenly appeared like that?

"What is this room? How did it just appear like that? Why wasn't it there before? Why haven't I seen it before,"S irius asked as he followed Azalea through the door. The room was full of muggle inflatable things. An inflatable bouncy house, an inflatable ball pit, inflatable slides, and many other things. Azalea smiled as she ran to the slide.

"The room of requirement. It appears only when you need it. You just think of what you need and it appears in here. Right now, we need fun things. Come play with me!" Sirius laughed and shook his head, still amazed that the room was actually there. Who knew Hogwarts had so many cool things? Sirius followed Azalea up the slide and Azalea grinned.

"Watch this," she screamed as she bounced up and flipped in the air, landing on her butt and sliding down. Sirius shook his head and sat down.

"That's cool, Z, but I don't think I am going to try anything like that," he slowly slid down. He smiled at the end and followed Azalea to the different things, having genuine fun with her. This was the best day he had had in a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
6.7K 373 22
After falling in love with Sirius Black once, Remus doesn't think he can do it again. The Marauders (plus Lily, of course) all moved in together afte...
19.4K 880 34
"So we're alone," he said slowly. "That's a thoughtful observation," she whispered. She could feel her fingertips tremble slightly as they clasped ar...
14.5K 429 65
Jareth Potter never expected to fall in love with the most wanted boy at Hogwarts. He never expected to fall in love with a boy, period. Leona Evans...