CสœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...

By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, (๐˜ /๐˜ฏ)?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต! ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Friends For Life
Order Up!
Dinner
Hunting season!
Clues, messages, and DRINKS
caฯ…gะฝั‚!
Heart Break
I'm Sorry...
I found you!
New Sinner!
Interview
Reunion again.
A Date?
Break up and Make up
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Party Preparations
Quick A/n
Grand Opening!
Was that a yes?
The Morning After
I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?
That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho
A/n Important!
I guess an important A/n
๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– tฯƒ Hแด‡สŸสŸ~
What now...?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'เผŽเบถะ”เผŽเบถ')
Semi-Important A/n!!
Surprise!!๐ŸŽ‰
Was it just a dream?
It's official...
Flowers
Pride month!
.
Important!!
Some.. Arrangements :)
Happy Pride Month!! /Small A/N
Few arts!!!
[ Sneak Peek!! :D ]
A Crack In The Glass
Trust Issues
Baby ๏ฟผFever

Angel Dust

7K 203 182
By Elijah_Unkn0wn

|October 11, 2019|

[Y/n's Pov]

"Are you sure about this, Charlie..?" Vaggie asked nervously.

I couldn't blame her, we are literally on the streets looking for a test subject to go along with our plan for rehabilitating demons. Which I'm sure most people here are against.

"I'm sure someone here could at least participate with our idea.. I think.." Charlie replied a bit unsure about that thought.

While they were bickering, I looked outside the car window to see a tall white spider, man? Woman?? I can't really tell anymore, but it seems like they're getting rejected by a male they're trying to... Intimate.

"What about that one?" I asked, pointing to the spider smoking the cancer stick.
"Oh, they could be interested!" Charlie chirped.

I tapped on the glass, getting their attention.
I could feel Vaggie's uncertainty from here and we're in a damn limo, but it's still small.

Once the white furred demon got to the window, I scooted away from the window, letting Charlie talk to him first.

"Well, hey there~ See–... Oh." The spider, sounding male, said before cutting himself off once the window glass was down.
I'm guessing he was a prostitute, most likely a pansy, which was why he looked surprised once he saw Charlie.

"Whoa now, for ladies I charge extra." He continued, raising his hand and looking away from us.

"No no no!" Charlie stammered nervously, I can tell why, the man looked like he was about to walk away.

Charlie stook half her body out the window, trying to stop the male.
"No! We don't want anything of that! I was wondering if we could talk to you real quick?" Charlie asked desperately, I turned to Vaggie who still looked a bit unsure of this one, but I lend her a hand on the shoulder, having her calm down a bit.

"I'm on the clock, sister. Ya godda pay if you wanna waste my time." The spider grunted, turning his back to us. I looked out the window to see some demons eyeing the man, most likely waiting for their time with him.

"Oh yes, sure I can do that!" Charlie beamed, opening the door wide enough for him to enter.
I saw the male shrug and began to climb in.

"Ya got any booze in this fancy ass car?" The male asked, rummaging through the seats.

I let out a sigh and leaned back on my own seat.
"Are you sure this is the one you wanna talk too??" Vaggie quizzed, gesturing her hand towards the now sitting spider with the cigar, sticking his tongue out at us.
"Yes, he's good. I can tell." Charlie smiled softly at him, which made my smile widen.

Now that he's in the vehicle, it's time for some persuasion!

"So, what's what? Like I said, I'm on the clock." He reminded, pretty bored of this talk already.

Charlie squished her cheek with Vaggie's, making her smile faintly, "Weeeeeelllll..!!"

Fortunately, Vaggie gave up and started to take over.

"What is your name.... Mister?" She started off, trying to sound polite.

The male put his upper arms behind his head while his bottom ones were supporting his body.
"Angel, Angel Dust. The porn star?" He mentioned, sounding almost obvious,
"I'm kinda famous here, bitch."

I rested my head on my hand that was on my knee, "Is that necessary?" I asked him with my smile becoming forced.

'Angel' sat up from his seat, and spread his legs out, cramming his bottom arms in between.
"Nah, but those words tend to just slip outta me~" He teased with a smirk. I hummed in response, knowing it wasn't going to be easy just having a civil conversation with him.

"My name is Vaggie, this is Charlie and this is (Y/n)," Vaggie introduced, gesturing to me and Charlie who waved and smiled at him, while I just stared at him with my never fading smile.

"We–" "LIKE VAGINA??!!?" Angel yelled out, making all of us flinch at the sudden uproar.
I glared at the male, who was just holding his hand to his mouth, stifling a laugh.

"-We have a proposition for you." She ignored his comment and just continued with the talk.
"Your princess, Charlie here has repurposed one of her family's buildings into a rehabilitation center for souls like you who we think have a chance at redemption." She explained thoroughly, making sure she has Angels attention.

"Our goal," Vaggie gestured to all of us, "Is to get a damned soul into Heaven! At least one-" She then held her hand out towards him, "Just to prove that is possible." She finished calmly, kinda surprised she even survived that.

Angel sat up, digesting the information Vaggie just spat out, "... Is it?"

"We don't know yet.." I replied, crossing my arms and legs.
"Uh huuuuh, right." Angel hummed out, clearly uninterested with the idea.

"BUT!-" Charlie chimed in hoping to save him and have Angel think about it,
"We want you to be our first test subject!"

My gaze landed on Angel who suddenly looked confused, "why me?"

I opened my mouth to speak but Charlie, once again, beat me to it.
"Because you seem like someone who regrets his life choices and would be interested in self-reflection and bettering himself!"

Angel looked kinda hurt and somewhat lost in thought by her reason, which I wouldn't blame him.

"Because, we have been talking to demons all day and nobody has agreed to it yet." Vaggie pushed Charlie by her cheek and spoke up in a more... Reasonable way.

Angel glanced at me with a raised brow, which I just returned with a nod.
He covered half his face suddenly bursting into laughter.

I let out a grunt and decided to take the stand.

"Look, you will get free meals, free housing and protection from hell's constant hazards that's if you agree to attend what activities we plan." I listed sternly, "And genuinely attempt to rectify your behavior, my friend."

Angel stopped laughing after a moment and sat up, facing me with a smirk.
"Sounds lame~"

I clenched my teeth as my eyes started to glow (F/c), but Charlie hugged my head and started to pat my down.
"awe! You can't tell me you enjoy standing on the side of the street waiting for someone to... " She hesitated for a second, "Y'know.."

My eyes landed on Charlie's now flustered face, already telling me what she was thinking of.

"I don't know, please finish that sentence~" Angel smirked teasingly, showing his gold tooth.
"Ugh, Charlie he's not a good candidate." Vaggie huffed, trying to just move the conversation to an end, which I would like too.

"We'll just look again tomorrow.." I added, looking down at the floor, still letting my anger flow out of my system.

"HEY!"

We all shot our gaze to Angels sudden explosion.

"Who said I'm not a good pick, I'm the best pick! You broads don't know me!" Angel mentioned with sass, putting his hand on his... Chest.. Fluff?

"I could be whatever I want to be!"
Vaggie got right in his face out of nowhere, "Then prove it." She challenged sternly, poking her finger into his chest.

I was about to grab her to just tell her to let it go until-

"... I'm in." Angel grinned mockingly.

"Really?" We all asked in unison in genuine disbelief.
"Yeah! I'm also 3 months behind on my rent and so free housin' sounds pretty fucking good to me." He confessed calmly.

My smile widen with actual happiness we finally have someone who can participate the idea with.

"Plus, it'll be nice not to suck the greasy landlo-" Before he could finish, I covered Charlie's ear quickly out of instinct. "-rds dick every month." He finished his lewd reason.

"Charming." Me and Vaggie said sarcastically, clearly uninterested about how he pays his rent.

I shook my head and led my hands fall to my lap.
"Anyway. If that's all, then I guess I should prolly get back to work today at least. If ya gals ain't payin' for playin', I still need to make about–" Once again, before he could finish his thought.
Charlie just plopped a big wad of cash right on his hands.

Angel stared at the paper currency with suspicion, "What is this..?"

"Money." I answered softly with a smile, yet he still looked confused.
"For...??"

His little male, new generation mind made me chuckle, "Helping us, dear."

Angel looked more baffled than he was before, which amused me oh so much.
"... This is a trick."

Charlie leaned in towards Angel with a gentle smile, "No, this is an investment in you."
She placed her hand on his chest, which I kinda think was weird.
"There's a lot more to you than what you think there is."

My smile turned into a toothy grin, "Angel, we want to help you." I expressed ever so gently like I'm talking to a little child.

"Pfft, okayy.. I mean I don't really need any help so... Yeh.." He muttered out, his face showed sass while his voice showed nervousness.

"Oookay, well um.. Thanks." Angel faltered as he got out of the car, "We'll be in touch, eh?"

Charlie poked out as well, "Yes and thank you.."

And with that, she got back in the car and we drive off.

Charlie slumped down in her seat, squealing with happiness.
"WE FINALLY HAVE OUR FIRST PATRON!!"

I couldn't help but let out a whoop, "We're finally making progress!"
Vaggie let out a grunt but had a smile playing on her lips.

"I mean, this is good but why not a girl?? Men aren't gonna try to redeem themselves just for a money bribe.." She hissed quietly, crossing her arms dramatically.

I waved my hand dismissively, clicking my tongue.
"Sweetheart, you need to learn how to let things gooo. You have my darling Charlie, no need to worry about those indecent males!" I debated calmly, trying to change her point of view.

Even if these two are together, she still has that perspective of men are just nasty creatures. I don't blame her to be honest, I used to think that too but I'm willing to give them chances.

Vaggie sighed and leaned back on her seat, making Charlie hug her arm resulting Vaggie to smile slightly.

My smile shrunk down at the sight of the couple, I laid my head on the glass window, watching the buildings and demons pass by.

I was going to fall asleep until a certain red demon flashed by the window, causing me to perk up. I looked at the back window, seeing the man I haven't seen in years.

"Alastor..." I muttered to myself, having my smile subconsciously widen even more.

I'm guessing the two girls heard that as they started to attack me with questions.
"Ooh, was that uncle Alastor?! I wonder what he's doing out here in these parts of the city!" Charlie exclaimed.

My cheeks heated up when she called him 'uncle', she kinda knows the relationship me and Al share but it's not THAT deep, although I do sometimes wish it was...

It's just Lucifer that's getting in the middle of it.

"Belle, don't be calling him that! We ain't even together!" I scolded, still pretty flustered about the nickname.

"Wait... Alastor? As in the radio demon?!" Vaggie asked fearfully, I frowned my eyebrows at her, signaling her to explain why she's so scared.

"Don't tell me you don't know who he really is, (Y/n). You've been here longer than me!" She pointed out, shooting her arms out.
I let out a muffled laugh, as well as Charlie.
"Vaggie, listen dear. Me and Alastor, we go WAY back, Hell, we were childhood friends." I explained.

"We would meet up every now and then, he still doesn't forgive himself for my death, it's been decades since that!" I drawled.

Vaggie looked a bit stunned from my explanation. I mean, yeah he's a feared overlord and deal maker, but he's still my friend!
I don't see him as any other, no matter what. He's still looks like a big softie to me, and Bambi, he might not like new generation but I want to keep up.

"Can we stop to see him??!" Charlie asked eagerly. I bit my lip nervously at her childish request.

If I didn't know Al better, he wanted to overrule Lucifer, so I thinks it's best if I just speak for her.

"Uh, yes but you stay here, darling. You need to keep Vagatha here from murdering him on the spot." I giggled, pointing my hand at Vaggie who was fuming about the idea of stopping.

But the car did just that, it pulled on the curb, waiting for me to take a quick trip out. And so I did, I jumped out of the car and skipped back down the sidewalk.

It wasn't far where Alastor was, it was merely a couple of minutes.
Once I got there, he had his back turned to me. But he was too busy making some random demon suffer, which I didn't have a problem with.

I sneakily walked behind him, wanting to surprise him with my visit. That's what he would do when we were alive anyways.

My eyes narrowed down as I jumped onto his back laughing.
"Al!!" I giggled into his ear.
I felt his body stiffen but relax after a second.

"Ah, Mimzy, my love? What are you doing here?"

This time, my body froze up.
But just like that, I felt my heart break within milliseconds.

My mouth was still opened, wanting to say something put I couldn't. Every word I had just died in my throat.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alastors head shift towards me.

"Mim-.... (Y-Y/n)..?"

I didn't respond, I just slid myself off of his back. Alastor faced me with hesitation written all over his face.
"(Y/n) dear. I-It's not.. I didn't know it was you..."

My smile started to widen more with force as I kept the tears within myself, I don't want to show any weakness over this.
"Why are you so worried for?? I didn't even know you had feelings for Mimzy, but Congratulations!" I exclaimed happily with a tint of sadness.

Now his smile started to flatten, "Well... She's been by my side for quite some time now and... It just, happened.." He confessed nervously.

I honestly couldn't stand being here now, I just wanted to hide somewhere and just rid the tears that we're stored in my eyes.
"That's... Great! I just wanted to stop by and say hi! We were in the neighbourhood and, yeah!" I said with a muffled laugh.

I turned my heels and put my hand up, "Welp, see ya Al!"

With every step, I felt my smile became more forced and more big. But I didn't care anymore, I tugged on my tux collar and stepped inside the limo where the girls were waiting.

Charlie was, of course, the first one to speak up.
"What did he say?? Did you tell him hi for me??!"

I let out a sigh, not letting any tears fall.
"He's alright, dear. Al is actually seeing someone! A friend of ours which I didn't think could happen but, there they go!" I chirped looking out the window.
The car slowly started to move again, causing me to fall me to my seat.

"Wait... But doesn't he have feelings for you too??" Charlie asked, seemingly like an obvious question.

A chuckle left my lips as I waved my hand to her, "Not anymore. I guess we haven't been seeing each other long enough to have that spark."

It was true, we would only see each other once a decade. Maybe it was my fault we drifted away?
Alastor seemed to be in town more than often, but I'm always in the Castle 24/7.

"Maybe it's for the better? I mean, who knows what he could've done to you when he had a chance of your vulnerable side." Vaggie reassured carefully, patting me on the back.

I simply shrugged and kept staring at the passing demons and buildings once more. Drifting me off to an emotionless, saddening slumber..

—————————————————

A/n: Yay??

Sorry it's kinda sucky, but this story was brought to you today by 1 A.M™ writing!

And if y'all seen the comic of this, then you know.

It might get better tomorrow, idk..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 172 10
๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— To keep this very simple, this will be dedicated to some cute short Alastor x Reader r...
253K 3.5K 12
Fem Alastor x Male Reader
121K 3.3K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...