Devil May Cry as DMC reboot (...

chasy2804 által

You are full blooded human, but has been through a lot, you are skilled woman that knows how to fight weapons... Több

Prologue
Mission 1
Mission 2
Not a chapter but playing some good old devil may cry 3
Mission 4
Mission 5
Mission 6
Mission 7
Living in a almost normal world

Mission 3

803 18 15
chasy2804 által

Author note: I am back now on this story again, maybe I need to chill out with the resident evil stories😅😅

(Y/n)'s POV

Kat took us to this abandoned playground, so I went to this abandoned playground with Vergil and Dante, I heard Vergil was talking to his brother, "Do you remember this place?" Vergil asked Dante. Dante looked at Vergil before telling him, "Yeah, I remember coming here." Dante said to Vergil. I looked around this abandoned playground to see some Griffin on the walls, I looked closely to see some kind of story that talks about Dante and Vergil's parents. Vergil was still talking to Dante, "Our mother used to bring us here." Vergil said to Dante. Dante was looking around this abandoned playground before asking Vergil, "Tell me everything." Dante asked Vergil.

Vergil was looking at his brother before looking at me before asking me, "So you sure you what to know about us?" Vergil asked me. I looked at Vergil with a serious face before telling him, "Yes, but look, I really want to know about me is why I can go to Limbo?" I asked Vergil.  Vergil looked at me before telling me, "I really don't know (Y/n), you're a full blooded human that go into Limbo, but did you see your parents mentioned anything or show their powers to you?" Vergil asked me.  I looked at Vergil before shaking my head a no to him, "I wish I knew, about why I go into Limbo?" I asked myself.  Dante looked at me before telling me that maybe it was for a reason that I have this power.

I looked at Dante before giving him a small smile before Vergil was talking to us now, "Some things have always been. There have always been angels; there have always been demons. And they've always been at war. Nine millennia ago, one demon rose through the ranks to take power over the dark hordes: the strongest, the cruelest — Mundus. But Mundus did not rise alone. At his right hand was his most trusted lieutenant, his blood brother..." Vergil said to us.  Dante looked surprised before naming his father, "Sparda." Dante said to Vergil.  Vergil kept talking to us, "But Sparda betrayed him.  He fell in love with an angel, Eva. The secret union between angel and demon was inconceivable. But it happened, and with it came new life: twin boys, you and I — a hybrid of the warring angel and demon races. When Mundus learned of Sparda's betrayal, his fury knew no limit. He hunted the lovers down. Eva was murdered by his own hand. And for Sparda he demanded a more brutal fate: endless punishment and pain." Vergil said to us.

Me and Dante looked at each other before Vergil kept talking to us, "But even as Eva was destroyed and Sparda was imprisoned for eternity; each knew that the seed for their revenge had already been sown. Because according to legend the only beings that can slay a demon king are nephilim, a hybrid of angel and demon. Those hybrids now exist: you and I." Vergil said to us, but it was mostly Dante.

The three of us, we were walking in this tunnel but some reason I am getting the feeling we are being watch and stalked because in my whole life I have always been high alert since day one.  Vergil was talking to us again, "Mundus believed that only one child was born, but there were two nephilim and each had been hidden well. Sparda armed his sons: Rebellion for Dante, the Yamato for Vergil." Vergil said to his brother.  I looked at the walls to see the weapons that they both have now, "So Mundus killed our mom and imprisoned our dad?" Dante asked Vergil.   Vergil was answering Dante's questions quick, some reason I was having that feeling again that we were being watch again, I looked behind us to see a person walking, but in my gut something was telling me that this person was not a human.

The person was coming a little closer til I see his eyes were not human eyes at all, I turned back at the two brothers, "Dante! Vergil! We got a demon here!" I yelled at them.  Dante turned around to see a demon was calling his name, "A spotter! Fucking demon collaborators." We heard Vergil said before throwing a knife at the demons head.  Me and Dante noticed the area that we were in was changing, so we both knew we were going to Limbo now, "You two are being dragged into Limbo! I'll find Kat — she'll get you two out. Stand firm!" Vergil said to us.  Now it was me and Dante again in Limbo, "Well ain't this a fucker stocker." I said to myself.  Dante just chuckled at this before we started to get our weapons out and started fighting demons now.

Dante used a grappling to get the demons to come closed to him now, I was using my guns to shoot the son of the bitches, but I started to get my two swords out before I started to attack them really fast but before I could get this other demon, I heard a noise and I guess Dante must of heard it because the noise was being cut up by a wall, we see something sharp coming out, once it was fully here, we see a demon having a chainsaw and it tried to hit us, but we got out of the way. Dante was slashing his sword at the demon before it could hit him, I was putting my swords away before I grabbed my guns and I started shooting at him.

The chainsaw demon was dead because we noticed the area that we need to go is now open now, "Dante! (Y/n)! The gateway's ready! Come on!" Kat yelled at us. Me and Dante started running towards to Kat, but we were now blocked off by the road was disappearing, I felt something was wrong because I was going to moved back to Dante, but the road that I was standing on was gone. I was going fall down but I felt Dante's hand grabbed my hand and he pulled me up, "You alright?" Dante asked me. I looked at him before telling him that I was fine before we looked at the street that we were about to walk, but now we can't go anywhere now, "Can you two get across?" Kat asked us. Dante told Kat that me and Dante have to find a another way to get across.

Dante looked at me before telling me, "C'mon, maybe we need to turned back around if there was something missing." Dante said to me. I nod my head at Dante before we started running back but of course more demons were there again. Dante got out his sword and start attacking the demons, I did the same thing to with my two swords as well and I started attacking them til there was a chainsaw demon that was coming towards to me.  I started to run towards the chainsaw demon and I decided to do something funny to him, before the chainsaw demon could hit with me his chainsaw, I slide underneath him before I moved the demons arm that was holding the chainsaw and I made sure the chainsaw was facing the demon before I started to hit him with his own weapon.

Dante looked at me before he gave me a whistle not a regular whistle but more of a flirty whistle, I looked back at him before asking him, "So you will only do that when I do something cool?" I asked Dante with a smirk on my face. Dante just smirk back at me before he started talking to me, "Maybe I will, maybe I won't." Dante said to me with that same smirk on his face. I just gave Dante the middle finger but I was still smiling at him, after we were done with the demons, Dante must of noticed something because he moved his hand to let me know to follow him.

I followed behind Dante and we see a to get up, so Dante grabbed my hand and he started to used his grappling hook or something to get us to go up. Dante let go of my hand and we started walking towards to a hallway before it was blocked off now because demons were here now, "Guess we are not going that way til we get rid of the demons." I said to Dante. Dante just chuckled at this before he started to dash at the demons before I started to used my guns to shoot the demons that were getting closed to us. Once we got rid of the demons the way we had to go was unblocked now, so we started walking and we see those things that Dante needs to go.

Dante looks at me before he picks me up and throws me over his shoulders, "Dante what the hell are you doing?" I asked Dante. Dante just chuckle's at this before telling me, "Well, we have to get across to some platforms and I really don't want to leave you behind." Dante said to me before he started to used his grappling hook and he was able to get us across a bit but Dante was not done yet because he didn't put me down. Dante used something else because I heard rubble from something but I looked down to see that we are a little high up, but I didn't get scared because I was safe by being next to Dante.

(I got to stop roasting this reboot Dante, so sorry guys if you like this Dante, but I got to say something, but I would be safe with the original Dante instead, so sorry guys.)

Dante was jumping on some platforms before I heard him talking to himself, "Another blue rose?" Dante asked himself. Dante was able to get us to other side, before he put me down and he grabbed the blue rosa and he started to space out again.  Dante was still out, but I made sure that no demon came near us, but this was weird because there was no demons here to attack us, but that's when I noticed Dante was started to looked around and that's when those flying demons again, "Flying brats." I heard Dante said to himself.  Dante started to attack them quick with his powers, I was just shooting my guns at the demons that were coming close to me, but I just did was shoot at them and using my two swords to hit them.

Dante was looking at me before he looked back at the demons that were trying to killed him, but Dante was able to get one of the demons that was behind me, I looked at Dante before I started to jumped down, my feet didn't touch the hard ground because I felt Dante's warm arms were the ones that caught me in bridal style.  I looked at Dante before giving him a smile before I told him, "Thanks Dante." I said to Dante.  Dante just smiled at me before he put me down, "Kat, we're on our way!" Dante yelled at to Kat.  Me and Dante started walking around to the road that was broken, I looked back at Dante before asking him, "So, how are we going to get there?" I asked Dante.  Dante just smiled at me before telling me, "(Y/n), I might need you to trust me because this is going to be one hell of a ride, I might need you to wrapped your arms around my neck and move your legs to my waist, so you won't fall." Dante said to me.

I looked at Dante before I started to wrapped my arms around his neck and I moved my legs to his waist before I wrapped them as well.  Dante made sure that I was hanging on to him before he started  running towards the broken street and that's when he jump and Dante was able to get a new power because he was able to get one platform to another platform before he was able to get us to the portal that Kat made for us.  Dante made sure that I didn't let go of him because I held him tight that I didn't want to let go of him.

Dante's POV

Once I was able to get me and (Y/n) out of Limbo, but I remember that (Y/n) was hanging on tight to me, I looked at her before telling her, "(Y/n) it's okay we are back in the human world now." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looked at me before she started to move her legs away from my waist and she still has her arms around my neck, we started to looked at each other eyes before we started to leaned our face closed to us, but before we could go for a kiss, we heard Kat was talking to us now, "Dante? (Y/n)? We have to go back to Vergil's hideout." Kat said to us.

Me and (Y/n) pulled away from each other and I felt her warm arms were leaving my neck, not going to lie but I really want to kiss (Y/n) again because her soft lips felt amazing to me and she is like none of those woman that I invited to my trailer to have a hangover.  Kat started taking us back to my brother's hideout that we need to go back, once we got back to my brother's hideout, we were looking at Vergil before we see a screen was on now.  The screen showed us a weird looking building in the town, "Silver Sacks Tower.  The world's most powerful investment bank. And who runs it?" Vergil asked us.

Me and (Y/n) don't know about it before my brother told us, "CEO, Kyle Ryder. A human vessel: the physical manifestation of Mundus, the demon-king. Through debt, he controls everything." My brother said to us.  We see a picture of Mundus on the screen before I could say anything to my brother, my brother started talking to us, "To Mundus, the world is a factory farm for human souls. And he likes to keep his animals monitored and docile." My brother said to us.  Vergil was looking at different images of the stuff that Mundus does to other people, I felt (Y/n)'s head was leaning at my shoulder.  (Y/n) was still focusing on my brother's screen of Mundus, she looked really bored at this but she didn't want to say anything, "The monitoring is done by the Raptor News Corporation, a global network of CCTV cameras, satellites and spies." My brother said to us.

My eyes were still looking at the screen to see the stuff that Mundus is strict about the humans, "The way he keeps us docile is a...a little more insidious." Vergil said to us.  I was confused at this before I asked my brother, "What is it?" I asked my brother.  I was drinking a soda, I looked at (Y/n) before I move my hand with the soda in my hands and I asked her if she wants any soda.  (Y/n) looked at me before she nod her head a no to me, I was drinking it again before my brother Vergil looked at me before telling me, "It's in your hand. Plant Earth's most popular soft drink, Virility." Vergil said to me.  I looked at the can before my brother started talking to me, "The demons have spiked it." My brother said to me.  I looked at Vergil for a second before I started to turned my head the other way and spit out the drink that was in my mouth.

I heard my brother chuckle at this before telling me, "It's ok! It had no effect on us. Only humans." My brother said to me.  (Y/n) looked at me before telling me, "Well that was a closed one, if I would drink that then something would happen to me." (Y/n) said to me.  I looked at her before I throw the can back at the trash can, "It's lobotomy in a can." Vergil said to us.  I looked back at my brother before asking him, "So what's the plan?" I asked my brother.  Vergil was showing us a picture of a portal and it looks like something is being hit at the big person.  My brother started talking to us, "That's the Hell Gate. A conduit from which Mundus draws his power. While he is connected to the Hell Gate, he is immortal. But if we get him away from the Hell Gate, our swords will do the rest." My brother said to us.

(Y/n) looked at my brother before asking my brother, "So how do we do that?" (Y/n) asked my brother.  My brother turned around to tell (Y/n), "Well, I don't know if it is a great idea for you to do this, not because you are not strong enough, it's just that you won't survive this stuff, I get it that you can go into Limbo, but I don't think it be safe for you." My brother told (Y/n).  I looked at my brother before telling him, "Vergil come on, (Y/n) did save my life before I met you and Kat." I said to my brother.  Vergil looked at me before he started to looked back at (Y/n) now, "Alright, she can along with us, but it's your responsibility to make sure that (Y/n) doesn't get killed." My brother said to me.  (Y/n) was looking at my brother with a pissed off face but before she could say anything to my brother, my brother was talking to us.

Vergil told us that we need to get his attention and make sure that we make Mundus pissed off, "Ok, so to kill Mundus we need to drag him away from the Hell Gate. We do that by pissing him off." I said to my brother.  Vergil looked at me before telling me, "Roughly speaking, yes." My brother said to us.  I started talking to my brother again, "And we piss him off by taking out the Raptor News Network and Virility?" I asked Kat and Vergil, while I pointed at the screen, "That's it." Vergil said to us. Me and (Y/n) looked at Vergil before I asked Vergil, "Which one do you wanna do first?" I asked Vergil. Vergil just smiled at me before telling me that we can do the Virility first, so we started walking towards the area that we need to go, but of course Mundus knows about me, but he doesn't know too much about (Y/n).

(Y/n) still had to stay low as well just in case that if any demons were near by us. Kat also knows where the Virility factory is, so we followed her but we noticed a guy that have a soda in his hand, so he got a little close to me, I started to smack it out of his hand before telling him, "It'll kill ya." I told the guy. (Y/n) just snicker at this before we heard Kat was talking to us, "Don't draw attention!" Kat whisper yelled at us. (Y/n) looked at me before she started to lose her balance, I catch her quick before I noticed she was having pains for some reason.

(No it's not a woman's stuff that happens every month and no she is not pregnant guys.)

(Y/n) was going to say something to me, but we noticed the camera was looking at us and it was taking us to Limbo again, "Oh c'mon!" I yelled at this before I started to pick up (Y/n) in bridal style now, "Kat, they've dragged us into Limbo." I said to Kat. (Y/n) was looking at me before she could say anything to me, we heard Kat was talking to us, "What? How?" Kat asked us.

(Kat, you are dumb sometimes, but she is lucky that I am not going off right now because I would go off right now🤣🤣)

I started running to follow Kat, but I had to make sure that (Y/n) was okay, "(Y/n) what happened?" I asked (Y/n). (Y/n) looked at me before telling me, "I don't know Dante? I was giggling at what you did to that guy's drink before I started to feel pains in my body like something is eating the inside of my body." (Y/n) said to me. I looked at her before we heard Kat was talking to us, "The camera spotted you two. They must have been looking out for you two." Kat said to us. Me and (Y/n) noticed the way that we need to go is block off now because we had to fight demons now, "You two have to take it out." Kat said to us.

(Y/n) looked at Kat before telling her, "We know, but right now we have to make sure that this bastards don't get us." (Y/n) told Kat. I looked at Kat before telling her, "We know. And here comes trouble." I said to Kat. Kat looked at what I was looking at the demons, "Shit. I'm not safe here." Kat said to us. (Y/n) looked at Kat before she started to get off of me before telling her, "Then go. Let us handle this." (Y/n) said to Kat. Kat looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Are you sure because you were having pains already?" Kat asked (Y/n). (Y/n) looked at Kat before telling her, "Yes, now go!" (Y/n) yelled at Kat. Kat just nods her head before she started leaving to find somewhere to hide.

Long Time skip still Dante's POV

I was holding (Y/n) in bridal style again because there was so much crap that was happening to us for being in Limbo for too long.  I started to get us to a building inside but before I could get us upstairs the stairs broke and we fall down, "Ah!" We both scream a bit before we fall on the floor.  (Y/n) was off of me before I noticed that she was getting tired already, so I help her up again, "You alright?" I asked (Y/n).  (Y/n) looked at me before telling me, "Well nothing broken and I am still breathing, so let's not stop and we need to get the hell of here." (Y/n) said to me.  So I pick her up and bridal style again before I started to get us to a window, but I was holding (Y/n), so I couldn't used my guns to shoot the window.

(Y/n) moved one of her arms and she was able to get her gun out and started shooting at the window before once we got close to the window, (Y/n) put her gun away before I felt her arm was holding me tight.  I made sure that she was not hurt, once we got inside the church we see demons, "Ugh! Ah, great!" I said to myself.  (Y/n) told me that I could put her down, so I did and we started fighting a lot of demons.  (Y/n) had one of her guns and pointed at the demon before telling him, "Merry Christmas." (Y/n) said to the demon as a joke.  I chuckle at this before I noticed (Y/n) shoot the demon in the face.

(I just had to put that on there, because I am a Left 4 dead fan 🤣)

After (Y/n) was done killing that demon, we heard a noise, I yelled at Kat's name but it was a demon that came out, "Who invited you. Fat ass!" I yelled at the demon.  The demon was going to attack us before we grabbed our guns and started shooting at the demon, but this demon was not giving up because I started to used my sword and I was able to get some damage to the demon.  We see Kat was in here now, "Dante! (Y/n)! It's chaos out here. But I found a way out!" Kat yelled at us.  Me and (Y/n) looked at Kat before we asked her, "Where?!" We asked Kat.  Kat pointed her finger towards the window before telling us, "Up there. I've marked it!" Kat yelled at us.

I picked up (Y/n) again and I started to get us out of here, but no matter how many times that we tried to leave they wouldn't let us go, but I was able to get me and (Y/n) out of there.  Once we were back outside with the human world now, we see Kat before I started talking to her, "That just seemed to drag on forever... Church." I said to Kat before I put (Y/n) down and we started walking and following Kat to the Virility factory now.

Author note: Okay, but before you guys bug me in the comments, I don't know if I be doing this story that much because once I write some stuff on this book, I just get tired of this book quick before going to my resident evil books, but don't worry guys, I still love Devil May Cry but I will tried to do this book.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.8K 228 28
A promise was made to end Mundus, the Demon King of Hell. When Damon Kries returned from ten years of servitude working for Lucifer to see his family...
26 1 8
V(VERGIL) X ORIGINAL CHARACTER Vergil's fall from grace has always been shrouded in mystery and even more so, his time spent as V, the physical embo...
5.3K 190 17
Nero, who is a demon hunter and also partial devil, gets into lots of trouble because some guy who looks similar to him has the plan of violently tak...
353K 8.7K 128
Everyone knows that the Demon Sparda had twin sons, Vergil and Dante. However unbeknownst to everyone, Sparda had a third son with another woman. Ent...