BLOOD STAINED (JJK FF)- (Comp...

By kimchiii_v

"Haven't you heard about vampire stories hyeri?? If a vampire bites a human that human will belong to him. An... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter1
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 43- THE END
EPILOGUE
THE KING: FOREVER
HEY!!!
WAIT WHAT?!!

chapter 42

4K 208 50
By kimchiii_v

"I will never leave you hyeri"

At first she thought her ears tricked her but the warmth of blood and flesh assured her that, He was back.

She shut her eyes relieved and smiled faintly, indeed she felt alive again.

He unlocked his hands around her and Came in front of her. Her blood indeed made him powerful, it saved his life with its healing powers as her blood was flowing in him now.

"He touched you again didn't he???" he looked at her sideways. She slightly nodded hesitantly. Jungkook, not wasting a second ran to Zeus who was already ready for the combat.

He tried to punch him but the king inturn caught his hand and twisted it behind but jungkook Immediately kicked Zeus's hands making the relv drop down.

Taekwoon mocked yoongi looking at him tied up but all of a sudden their binds disappeared into thin air the Moment the relv dropped. Yoongi smirked back and looked at taekwoon with a challenging gaze.

In a split second more vampire's appeared and then the fight began again now with greater determination to mark an end.

Yoongi swirled his hands and formed a gigantic wave directing it towards taekwoon who flew up with his humongous black wings dodging it.

Jimin was weakened than before because of the sliver but not that he couldn't fight. He ran forward and attacked the new group of vampires with his flames, burning them down into ashes.

The green haired man, gave his all and fought the flying vampires. Hoseok was never seen this angry, but once he saw how they hurt jungkook, hyeri And his brothers, mercy wasn't in his dictionary now.

Seeing zeus grow slower and slower Jungkook realised how Strong he had become. Zeus kicked jungkook down and stomped his chest not allowing him to stand. He then raised his hand and the relv appeared in his hand.

Zeus's eyes grew darker as he raised it high. Jungkook Struggled to stand back up. Zeus swirled his relv and directed it towards jungkook's chest but before he could attack him a strong blow had landed on Zeus from the side pushing him off the lying man.

Jungkook smiled at him.
"Taehyung hyung !" he whispered and Taehyung smiled back offering him a hand to get up.

Taehyung's smile soon faded and he turned to face Zeus himself. He ran to Zeus and tackled him with everything he had but Zeus kicked him just once throwing him down far. Taehyung's eyes blazed reddish black now showing that he was going beyond his limit. He charged back at Zeus but this time he channelled all his remaining life energy into his power and went for it at full force.

Before jungkook could go help taehyung another hand caught him from behind trying to trip him but jungkook kicked his face and pushed him. The more vampires he fought, the more they came, keeping him engaged.

Zeus smirked at Taehyung and gestured him to come.  Taehyung yelled and Zoomed towards zeus trying to knockhim off but Zeus resisted and lifted him up with his waist midair. Twirled the man overhead and threw him away like he was no competition.

Jungkook smashed the face of the vampire who was sneakily trying to choke hoseok, alerting him. Hoseok nodded and the duo fought the vampires running towards them on the other Side to attack.

Jin and namjoon were standing against each other's back and backing each other up.

When Taehyung who was almost paralysed tried to move, a heavy bolt of lightning from Zeus fell on his back burning his shirt and him.

Zeus wiped his lips, his bloodshot slit like eyes searched for that one girl now. His trailing eyes finally found the prey.

Hyeri was done with all this. she felt so weak to the bones she sure couldn't stand. It felt like all her energy was sucked out completely out of her. She was feeling really dizzy and was the weakest now than ever. This was too much for a mere human like her to bear. Her head pounded like never before that it was unbearable.

She groaned in pain when someone pulled her up by her arm forcefully.

He wrapped his hand around her waist and she could feel his breath on the crook of her neck.

She stirred trying get out his hold but him being the most powerful vampire marked how cruel and ruthless he was.

"Leave me Zeus" she said sternly

"Don't you have the kyrptonite???" He spoke.

"No I don't"

"Don't lie~" Zeus smirked when he saw her feared expression , he had already plotted his new plan.

"I don-" she tried to take her stand but then Zeus lifted his hand up in front of her still back hugging her and closed his eyes.

She knew he couldn't take the kryptonite cause that was what namjoon had said her about it.

"Try whatever you want but you will never get it unless you kill me !" she smirked weakly.

Jungkook was busy fighting an army of vampires all by himself, he kicked one vampire and punched the other, that he completely was distracted from hyeri. His eyes went to the place Zeus had captured her, clenching his jaw he attacked more vampires so that he could go to her but then more approached him.

Yoongi swirled and kicked taekwoon,

"What does he want now from hyeri!!" he asked hardly elbowing the other vampire.

"He is trying to take the kyrptonite from her" namjoon replied resisting the punches of the vampires but once completed, with just one hard blow on his head the vampire blew away.

Jimin searched for taehyung amidst the fight. He coudn't find him anywhere around him. Worried about his sudden disappearance he burnt Six vampires and looked around but as soon his eyes fell on taehyung who was fallen on the ground he ran to him.

"Taehyung- ah"

He didn't move, not even twitched. Jimin glared at Zeus who was holding hyeri now. Wanting to burn him to ashes he ran towards hyeri but he was tackled down by another huge vampire. He kicked it to proceed further but he was immediately engaged by more of it.

"You really think I won't get it??" Zeus Whispered to her.

Her eyes widened when a blue mist formed in his hand, she couldn't believe her eyes when the blue shiny sword appeared in his hands. The kryptonite.

Hyeri was shocked, yoongi and namjoon soon noticed what Zeus had in his hand leaving them baffled. Jin was thrown to a confusion about how he was able to hold the kryptonite.

"Ho-how did you??" Hyeri asked shocked.

"Who said i can't touch it??"

"Bu-but vampires ca-cant-"

"I'm the king of all vampires hyeri" he smirked.

He left her and looked towards jungkook' who was completely engaged fighting with the vampires.

She read his plan and immediately Clinged to his feet not letting him go. Zeus laughed Maniacally and walked unaffected, dragging her along like a slave.

JungKook didn't notice him coming as he was still meddling with Zeus'sarmy. Zeus held hyeri's hair and pushed her away before reaching Jungkook.

Yoongi' eyes widened with enough force he beat down the vampires with his waves and ran to save jungkook but Zeus had already plunged the Kryptonite deep inside jungkook from behind.

Namjoon and Jin together yelled to alert jungkook,

"JUNGKOOK-AH"

Before jungkook could realize he felt a sharp thing pierce his back.

Everything went to a standstill. Yoongi stopped what he was doing, Jin and namjoon froze on their spots. Jimin fell down on his knees knowing that his brother was going to perish because the Kryptonite could kill any vampire on Earth be it the most strong and powerful one.

Zeus started laughing spreading his evilness.

Jungkook collapsed down on his knees, his hand Slowly tracing the kryptonite that was stabbed on his back.

"Jungkook !!!" Hyeri Screamed calling everyone's attention to the Scene.

But taekwoon noticed something different about Jungkook’s behaviour.

Zeus looked at hyeri and back at jungkook,

"He took what was mine so why should he live" he laughed maniacally.

But then another laughter echoed the place startling everyone.

Hyeri's eyes trailed from Zeus to the now collapsed man.

"Jungkook??" she whispered

Zeus was taken aback at jungkook who was now chuckling with a frown,

"God Zeus such a fool you are" He spoke as his hand gripped the sword and pulled it out of his flesh.

He got up cracking his finger bones like as if he was never stabbed. He dusted his pants and turned towards Zeus with a smirk.

"HYUNG ONLY A HUMAN CAN KILL A VAMPIRE WITH THE KRYPTONITE" taekwoon alerted Zeus.

Jungkook jerked forward when a vampire kicked him from back but in no time he ripped off his head.

Once Zeus got the information he looked right at hyeri because she was the only human underthat roof right now. she who was retreating back, tripped and fell down in fear.

He grabbed her up and dragged her forcefully to the place the kryptonite had fallen down.

Jungkook pushed the vampire which was attacking him and ran to Zeus. He twirled mid-way and pushed Zeus back tumbling his Steps.

And before anyone could realize Jungkook pulled away hyeri from his grip, picked it up and stabbed Zeus with the kryptonite.

Namjoon saw it and yelled out,

"JUNGKOOK-AH YOU CANT KILL HIM"

But yoongi hushed namjoon ,

"Namjoon ah look"

Namjoon frowned and looked at Zeus and soon realized what had happened.

Zeus looked down, his dilated eyes trailed to the kryptonite stabbed inside him and then to the hand catching it. The human hand on the kryptonite was bleeding in between the weapon and jungkook's hands. Jungkook's one hand was wrapped around her waist from back while his other hand was on hers that was gripping the kryptonite.

Hyeri was amazed, Jungkook made her stab Zeus, and then her gaze fell on Zeus as he started to scream. He tried to choke hyeri before he perished fully but Jungkook made her pull the kryptonite out of him and thrusted it back in his neck.

His flawless face and figure soon started to burn into ashes. From head to toe, everything, as his scream echoed the place and soon Zeus dissapeared into thin air. The blood, bones and flesh he drank until then all drained out of him as all the eight saw his Corpse decay and mix with the air like dust.

After Zeus Perished, all the vampires dissapeared leaving only the eight in the hall.

Jungkook sighed relief and looked at his brothers who gave him a warm Smile. He worriedly looked at Taehyung and then trailed to Jimin who showed him a fist of Victory Squatting beside his unconscious Soulmate.

But he Suddenly felt his arms get dragged down by something heavy, he then realised that Hyeri had Collapsed while in his grip. He immediately held her Comfortably and carried her bridal Style. His eyes teared after he saw the unconscious girl, he felt weak for her, his heart ached to recall how much She went through for him being just a human. He digged his face in her neck and weeped silently.

"Sorry, Sorry my love, for almost killing you. Please open your eyes Please " he cried and landed on his knees. All of them dropped their head down in guilt and worry.

All of them only hoped for one thing now for her to be alive

And that marked the end of their fight finally.....

HEEYA GUYS JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER FOR THE END. HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE BOOK AND CHAPTER CAUSE THATS THE ONLY MOTIVATION FOR ME NOW.

LOVE Y'ALL

(And sorry for the long chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 9.7K 32
soulmate au. a alternate universe in which everyone's eyes are a dull grey, the only persons eye colour you can see is your soulmates. when you make...
248K 8.1K 42
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...
658 68 23
"Jimin-ah!" Jungkook screamed as the nurse held him back. They had just rushed Jimin into a room and started life saving measures. "Sir you need to...
120K 5.1K 41
Where supernatural beings are normalized, Jimin runs away from his nasty and deadbeat werewolf boyfriend after seeing him cheat, but not before his b...