๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ โžธ แด. แด€แด›s...

By imalready_simping

"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต?" ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ แด˜... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐”๐†๐„: ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ โ˜พ
๐Ÿ: สแดแดœ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ: แด„แดษดา“แดœsษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ‘: ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ’: แด‡ษดแดŠแดสแดแด‡ษดแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ“: สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ส™แด‡า“แดส€แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ”: ษดษชษขสœแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ•: แดสŸแด… า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ–: แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ—: สœแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แดแด€ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด˜แด‡แด›แด€สŸs โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: า“แดส€ษขแด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แด›ส€แดœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแดส€s โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: แดœษดแด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: า“ส€แด‡sสœ sแด›แด€ส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด‡แด€ษขแด‡ส€ษดแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: sแดœส™sษชแด›แดœแด›แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แดส™sแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แดแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: sแดส€ส€ส โ˜†ๅฝก

๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: แด›แดแด สŸแด€แด›แด‡ โ˜พ

14.4K 579 1.2K
By imalready_simping

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*⭑

"ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ"
- "ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ" ʙʏ ʟᴏʀᴅ ʜᴜʀᴏɴ ♩♪♩♬

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*⭑

Author's note: okay guys, I don't wanna spoil haikyuu for you. So if you haven't read the manga or do not wanna get spoiled, I recommend you stop reading right here because the ending contains spoilers!!!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴜ's ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

"Do you Y/n L/n take Tooru Oikawa to be your lawfully wedded husband."

I stared at Y/n, standing in all her beauty, holding his hands in hers.

Oh how I wished I was Oikawa.

"I do."

Memory:

"Isn't the sun set pretty?" the first year named Y/n questioned eating ice cream while sitting on the swing beside a younger looking Atsumu.

Atsumu reached out his hand to wipe off the ice cream off her cheek.

"What?" She giggled turning to look at the boy.

He stopped to stare at her, seeing the moonlight glistening on her.

"You're beautiful Y/n" Atsumu blurted out surprising the girl.

"Thank you Atsumu..... you are too" Y/n shyly admitted as a blush appeared on her cheeks.

"You think so?"

"I don't think so, I know so" the girl corrected looking at the boy.

I wish, I could tell you how I feel but I can't, I'm too afraid the two friends simultaneously thought while staring at each other.

Memory over:

"You may now kiss the bride"

Y/n and him passionately kissed making me look away from the scene, as the other guests cheered and clapped.

As they pulled away, Y/n and I made eye contact.

"Congrats" I mouthed as she started smiling at me before turning around to face him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

They soon started to slow dance, his hands resting on her hips, as Y/n's hands were on his shoulders. The newly wed couple looked so happy and in love.

I walked up to them disturbing the moment, "um may I talk to Oikawa for a minute?"

Oikawa looked at me surprised before looking back at Y/n, who was nodding at him.

"Alright" he spoke up as him and I walked outside.

"Listen I know I was asshole, when we first met but I want you to promise me something?" I pleaded, making him squint his eyes at me in suspicion.

"And what's that?"

"Make her happy Oikawa" I said staring at the ground, making his eyes soften.

I looked back up and into his eyes, letting him know that I was serious "promise me you'll make her happy."

"I promise."

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

After we talked, we headed back in. I sat down next to my brother as Oikawa went back to dancing with Y/n.

"Tsumu you okay?" Osamu asked as he saw me staring at them.

"Um, I don't feel well so I'm gonna go." No I can't stand looking at this, it's hurting me I wanted to say but how could I, it was her special day.

He squinted his eyes at me "we'll talk later."

I nodded getting out of my seat to leave.

"Atsumu!!" Y/n called out, running towards me.

I looked her way.

"Thank you for coming" she smiled so brightly.

"No problem."

"So what are you doing right now with life?"
Y/n asked trying to spike up a conversation with me.

"I'm a pro volleyball player for the MSBY Black Jackals" I spoke a bit happy with my volleyball career.

"Oh that's amazing Atsumu, Toru is a pro volleyball player as well but in Argentina" Y/n spoke with excitement.

"So you're living in Argentina?"

"Nope, we did long distance at the time" she answered truthfully.

"Oh" I responded not knowing what to say.

"But we decided to have the wedding here in Japan" Y/n giggled. "I'm gonna miss it here though" she sadly sighed.

"I'm guessing, you're moving to Argentina."

"Yeah."

I knew she would say yes, so why is my heart aching? She's not mine, she was never mine maybe she could've been but it's too late for me now.

"Are you...." she paused "are you leaving the wedding?"

I ignored her question "you should go, your husband is looking for you."

She sighed before nodding in agreement.

"Bye Atsumu"

"Bye Y/n" she froze, I haven't called her by her first name in a while.

Y/n quickly gained her composure before smiling at me and leaving to go back to Oikawa.

I watched her look at him lovingly as he hugged her so tightly swinging her around as she laughed.

I turned away from the sight walking away from this wedding and leaving her yet once again.

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*⭑
"ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ"
- "ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ" ʙʏ sʜᴀᴡɴ ᴍᴇɴᴅᴇs
⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*⭑

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

ᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴜ's ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

"And here we are for the Tokoyo Olympics!!!" One reporter said with excitement through his microphone.

I looked around seeing all the fans cheering.

I turned to look at one of my teammates "isn't this exciting Omi-kun."

Sakusa nodded looking around at the sight of many people around him, making a slight grimace appear on his face.

I patted his shoulder, with a huge grin on my face "it's alright Omi-kun"

Sakusa glared at me before walking away, mumbling something about my germs.

"Shoyo" I heard someone say.

I turned around to see.....Oikawa.

"Oikawa-San" Hinata greeted, running towards him.

"Today we have the Argentina league versus the Japan league!!!! Who will win??" One reporter shouted as cameras were surrounding the arena.

I walked up to Oikawa after Shoyo and him finished talking.

"Oikawa...... how've you been?" I asked making him look at me.

"I'm good, I'm living a good life. How about you?" He curiously asked.

"I'm doing well, I'm guessing Y/n is here" I spoke up looking out to the crowd once again.

"Yeah, she's over there" Oikawa pointed towards a more mature Y/n in the vip section for the Argentina league side, wearing a matching jersey too Oikawa's.

I took in her appearance, she's gotten even more beautiful if that was even possible, it also looked like she was glowing.

I paused, seeing a noticeable bump.

she was holding her stomach with a gentle yet content smile on her face.......she was pregnant and happy.

(Author's note: from seeing some of the comments, I just wanted to say you guys can ignore the pregnant part, if you're not into that or kids lol)

I looked back at Oikawa, only to see that he was looking at her lovingly.

"I see you kept your promise" I said looking back at Y/n.

"Of course, why wouldn't I? I love her" he glanced at me for a brief second before looking back at Y/n again.

The referee then blew his whistle, signaling the game was about to start.

I looked away from Y/n, to see Oikawa already looking at me.

"Thank you......for keeping your promise" I said making him nod at me, before we both went back to our teams.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Thank you for the game" we bowed to the opposing team, ready to start. I looked up at Y/n, seeing her look around before her stopped on me.

Y/n waved smiling at me causing me to smile back at her.

"I'm so proud of you" she mouthed at me, making me smile even wider.

"Don't forget me Atsumu"

"Why would I do that?"

I'm sorry Y/n...I was too late, maybe in another life things will go just right between us.

Maybe you were the right person at the wrong time.

"Let's go Atsumu!!" I heard Y/n yell from the crowd, surprising me as I prepared to serve; while Oikawa sent me a warm smile hearing his wife cheer me on.

But as long as you're happy that's all that matters to me I thought to myself before tossing the ball into the air.

Maybe in another lifetime, you could be mine.

But for right now you're his.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩    
┊ ⊹       ✯

Author's note: The book has finally come to an end what do you guys think??!! I know this was really angsty and sad but I liked it a lot. I think the whole idea I had for this book was to show the heartbreak behind two people that could've been meant for each other but met at the wrong time and I just really love angst books for some reason LOL but yeah :)

Thank you all so much for supporting this book, I had so much fun writing it!!! I still can't believe my book has 3K reads and all those upvotes, it makes me so happy that people enjoyed it.

I was thinking about writing another book but with a different character but I don't know yet, I really wanna focus on school first and maintaining my grades.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.5K 63
๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—จ ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™...
1.4M 50.6K 83
โฆ โžœ โ๐–๐‡๐Ž'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“? โž โ๐ˆ๐“๐’ ๐Š๐€๐‘๐€๐’๐”๐๐Ž'๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐๐€๐†๐„๐‘!โž โžœ โ๐–๐จ๐š๐ก, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ..โž โ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ง๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก...
218K 6.4K 35
It's your first day on the job and your troublesome boss isn't make it easy... I do not own the characters. All characters belong to Haruichi Furudat...
55.1K 1.1K 27
If only I can turn back the time, but there no such thing in the world that could even happen. Why? Why did I let you go back then? Was I afraid? Jus...