We'll Find Them... (A Lukanet...

By Masumi_Srivastava

MIRACULOUS TALES OF CAT NOIR AND LADYBUG FANFICTION "Where could they be?!" Adrien Agreste's mind was wrapped... More

A/N
ADRIEN
ADRIEN
ADRIEN
LUKA
ADRIEN
ADRIEN
LUKA
LUKA
GABRIEL
LUKA
GABRIEL
LILA
LUKA
ADRIEN
LILA
LUKA
ADRIEN
LILA
ADRIEN
LUKA
LUKA
ADRIEN
LUKA
LUKA
LUKA
ADRIEN
MARINETTE
LUKA
ADRIEN
MARINETTE
MARINETTE
LUKA
LUKA
LUKA
MARINETTE
ADRIEN
LUKA
MARINETTE
LUKA
MARINETTE
MARINETTE
LUKA
MARINETTE
Sneak Peeks!
Sneak Peeks!
Sneak Peeks!
Let's break the fourth wall!
Thank you!

~Important~

475 11 0
By Masumi_Srivastava

Heya lovely readers! This is NOT an update but please read it!

I have started writing the main Lukanette part of this story, I hope you like it. But I have a week before my exams start and I might not be able to publish a chapter (chapter 36) next Saturday. If I do, then the next chapter (chapter 37) will be out on 19th December. And if I don't publish chapter 36 next Saturday, then it will be out on 19th.

If you don't get it, then let me try to explain it in a better way.

Chapter 36 might be uploaded on next Saturday, if not, then 19th Dec. That is all you need to know right now.

I would've posted an announcement about this but as not all of my readers are following me, I wrote one here, I wanted to reach out to all you lovely people! UwU

Anyway, in the previous chapter, I also mentioned that if any of you have ideas for future scenarios, DM me. I look forward to reading your ideas!

I will try to upload this story more frequently after my exams, and I promise I will finish this story in December so that I am able to start 'Mulgarath' next year.

I guess that is all for now, stay tuned for any change in this plan.

Until next time, Miraculours. Bug out!

-InfiniTAE 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 968 32
Y/n has been best friends with Marinette and Luka since they were children. Things stayed the same up until the appearance of Ladybug and Chat Noir...
21.8K 843 20
I'm Ladybug, and my partners and I are Paris's vampire hunters, even though my partners are vampires themselves. - My team and I hunt vampires that t...
124K 2.8K 26
Adrien had gotten into one of the biggest arguments he had ever had with his father, leading him to run from his home as his alter ego, Chat Noir. Th...