Parallel Universe | Tyler, Th...

Door tylersgaptoof

[COMPLETED] After moving and taking her Family's desired dream, she met a random guy with a strange vibe whic... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1: Work
Chapter 2: Check up
Chapter 3: Ice Cream
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5: Waffles
Chapter 6: Secret
Chapter 7: Guilt
Chapter 8: Prank
Chapter 9: Surprise
Chapter 10: Dream
Chapter 11: Piano
Chapter 12: Grateful
Chapter 13: Intimate
Chapter 14: Secret
Chapter 15: Party
Chapter 16: Chemistry
Chapter 17: Crush
Chapter 18: Opportunity
Chapter 19: Okaga
Chapter 20: Jealous
Chapter 21: Consequences
Chapter 22: Ignore
Chapter 23: November
Chapter 24: Get Caught
Chapter 25: Love Talks
Chapter 26: Resist
Chapter 27: Care
Chapter 28: Palace
Chapter 30: Burfday
Chapter 31: For The Time Being
Chapter 32: Accept
Chapter 33: Fatigue
Chapter 34: Home
Chapter 35: Interfere
Chapter 36: VCR
Chapter 37: Friend
Chapter 38: Enjoy
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40: Miss
Chapter 41: Wish
Chapter 42: Stay
Chapter 43: Parallel Universe
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 29: Moves

390 13 0
Door tylersgaptoof

Cali was at her relaxation room, designing her floor plan. She thought about twisting it a bit as a Art Club/Store and Studio. It was a studio and store in the morning and a bar at the evening, depending on the schedule that she made.

Cali started over again and again for the wrong exact measurements and still not satisfy with the design.She went out of the room to grab a snack at the fridge. Tyler was playing mario kart at the couch.

"Argh! Not again!" She growled in a pissed way.

Tyler stop on what he was doing and went upstairs.

"Why? What happened to you?" He asked with a full concern tone.

"Nothing, just go away and play your thing" She said.

Tyler stood behind her and looked at her paper.

"You're wasting paper baby, those designs are beautiful" He replied.

"I know but I feel like there's missing, I'm not satisfied with it" Cali sighed.

"You need sleep, that's what been missing" Tyler lift an eyebrow and tap the table.

"I'll sleep later, you should go a head"

Cali stretched and grab another piece of paper.

"You sure?" Cali nodded as Tyler left a kiss on her forehead and left the room.

He just followed on what she said since Cali was stressed and doesn't want to added it up.

After an hour, past midnight it was all too quiet except from the record player was still playing. Tyler decided to check up on her and caught her asleep at the table, he fixed everything inside the room and carried Cali to her bed.

Cali's phone vibrated and confusingly looked at it, I mean it's already late. It was just a low battery a text message from an unknown number an hour ago.

Yow! are you available for tomorrow 9ish? I need your help at the studio. —Brian

Tyler gathered up his thoughts, thinking who it was, he sensed that it the guy whom he saw at the airport with Cali and at the same time disagreeing on what he thought.

"She will never do that" Tyler shook his head and continued to sleep.

•••••

Cali woke up and realized that she's at her bed, she sighed remembering that she didn't finish her work. She went to the kitchen where Tyler is, topless while cooking their breakfast, Cali hugged him from behind.

"Good morning" She whispered, Tyler greeted her back and sniffed.

"I wish you always smell so good like this everyday" They both laughed.

"I always smell like this but you kept on saying that I'm musty" He rolled his eyes as Cali took a seat at the stool

"You look like a ken barbie doll" Cali laughed and starred at him from head to toe.

Tyler puts the food at the table and began to eat.

"What you gonna do later?" She asked.

"Shoot for a video and probably polish some few tracks tomorrow, you? "

"I'm just gonna finish my work"

"Don't you have to meet someone later at their studio?" Tyler said as Cali eyes widen. She completely forgot about it and looked at the clock, it was already past 8.

Cali finished up her food. Tyler just smiled at it, mesmerizing his view.

"You should take a bath now, don't worry about the dishes" He explained.

Cali ran upstairs and took a shower, after that she was on the point where her shoe lace got tangled. She growled from frustration, Tyler laughed while taking a video of her.

"Just look at this motherfucker, can't untangled her shoelace haha, I love your outfit, you need help?"

"I can do this" She replied but still tangled.

"Give me your goddamn foot and I'll do it, stupid bitch" They both let out a laugh as Tyler handed her the camera. After a few seconds it was untangled and tied it.

"Thank you Turkey" She smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

"Your welcome baby, now smile for me" He said as she pose for the camera and hit him at the arm.

"You're making fun of me again" Cali rolled her eyes. They fixed themselves before Cali locked the door and got in at their cars.

"Your place or mine later?" Tyler rolled down his window and asked.

"How about yours for a change" She smiled, Tyler nodded and drive away.

Cali arrived at her destination and parked her, she asked if her friend was there. She entered in a large mirrored room as she saw her friend. It was Brian, her block mate during college days.

"Oh my gosh! long time no see, how you've been?" They went in for a hug.

"I'm completely fine, how about you?" He asked.

"Same as yours, by the way why did you messaged me though?"

"I want you to be in my dance video cover–"

Cali was surprised since she haven't actual dance after second year of college, she was hailed as the talented girl in campus in those years. Where a lot of guys wanted to date her but she declined it.

"My moves kinda rusty now–"

"Come on, you're the talented, charming and intelligent girl in campus" Brian exclaimed.

"I was never one of those" She laughed.

"Please?"

Cali looked at him and sighed, hesitating to answer it and she accepted it. Brian's face was completely changed as he turn on the speaker.

"I know you know this song" He said.

"Nice song you got there, is that the King of Hearts album by Lloyd?" She asked while listening to it. Brian nodded, after hearing the song, they warmed up a bit.

Cali was a bit uneasy at the half of the song and got comfortable for some few takes.

"I think we should put a little bit of slow part at the chorus" She explained.

"Agree, we should water break first" Brian said and left the room.

Cali looked at her bag and forgot to bring an extra shirt, her phone vibrated receiving a message from Tyler.

How you doin' there babe?
Damn, I wanna hug you so bad. Jasper keeps on bugging me to join at the club later, but I don't wanna.

Cali laughed at his message and replied.

I'm fine here, I'm already tired and
sweaty plus I forgot to bring an extra clothes :((
You should join him though, you barely go there haha

Brian came back and start from the top, polishing some few steps. They both agreed to record it, Cali removed her shirt revealing her sports bra and tied her braids up.

"Ready?" Brian asked, Cali nodded as the music started.

After that, it was all wrapped up as they both thanked each other.

"Thank you so much for the opportunity Brian-"

"No, I should be thanking you, I actually waited the right time just to ask you for this and it was a fucking success" He smiled. They both forbid their good byes since Brian has something to attend to, leaving Cali alone at the room.

She looked herself at the mirror, examining her body as she pressed the button to play.

Girl put on your seat belt it's gone be a ride
Cause you are so amazing when you're naked.

Cali freely danced herself, feeling every moves that she made. She let out a laugh when she don't know step to do, since it was just a on the spot dance and stopped the music.

"You're literally kill those moves" She glanced at her back where Tyler is standing at the door frame.

"So you've been there the whole time?" Tyler walked towards her, smiling.

"Right exactly when you pressed the button, I didn't know you dance" He said.

"Well now you know, wait- why are here though? I thought you have a shooting?" Cali questioned.

"They changed the schedule for tomorrow, so I just polished my song and drop by here" Tyler threw a shirt at her.

"Geez, thank you baby" She plant a quick kiss as Tyler let out a squeal. Cali looked at him

"You call me baby instead of turkey" They both laughed and kissed each other.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

125K 7.2K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...
5.7K 153 22
[DISCONTINUED] Louise moves back to Los Angeles after the death of her father. Her childhood best friend, Frank, will do anything to make Louise get...
8.6K 570 26
What if I tell you that the past, present and future are roaming around us. The more you dream the more lives you have lived. What would it mean when...
36.4K 1.2K 16
so, have you ever wondered what may have happened if george never did what he did at dream and fundy's wedding? this fanfic is an idea of what may ha...