A players game (Raura)

Oleh latenight_writer

A Player's Game (Unedited) Laura- Never been in love but have made-out with a couple of guys, doesn't believe... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 part 2
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue + Reasons

Chapter 21

5.1K 189 228
Oleh latenight_writer

Dedicated to every single one of you! Read my authors note at the end 😉
Laura's Pov:

"Come on pleaseee!"

"No."

"Pretty pleasee."

"Jenny I said no."

"Come on it will be fun! We'll have a great time! I promise we will leave whenever you want to."

"Jenny I really don't want to go. I rather watch movies than what couples be all lovely-dovey." I said walking back to my bed and sitting down.

Tonight was the school dance, the original idea a couple weeks ago was that it would be the best night of life as I danced the night away with Ross on the dance floor. However, I think it might end up being the saddest as I stuff my face ice cream.

I had being thinking about what Alan said to me in the park a couple days ago. But I still hadn't worked up the nerve to actually go to Ross. He seemed happy with Emma, at the park maybe I should let him be happy. I have hurt him enough already anyways, he deserves to be happy.

We both do.

Greg finally worked up the nerve to ask Jenny, 3 days ago. He did a really romantic gesture as he asked her to the dance on a chocolate cake. It was pretty sweet. Currently, Jenny was on her knees begging me to go to the dance. I still didn't know why she wanted me to go if she was going to ditch me once we got there.

But I don't think I can last any longer with her high pitch screams and jumps. Well I could but I ran out of earplugs... So sadly...

"Fine! Ok I'll go! Just stop screaming, please!" I said giving in. Jenny really knows how to convince a person.

"Yay! Okay we have 7 hours to get ready! Now come on we have work to do woman!" Jenny screamed pulling me away from the bed and dragging me into the bathroom.

"So shower while I go get our stuff, and hurry up we have a lot of work to do." She huffed out and quickly turned on her heel, slamming the door on her way.

"Oh god....what did I agree too?"

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So she actually forced you into a dress?" Alan said through the phone as Jenny was doing my hair.

"Yeah she Ow!" I hissed at Jenny she has burned my ear with curling iron.

'Sorry' she mouthed to me as I continued talking to Alan. He was in New York on a business meeting and would come back next week. Lucky him,he could travel and leave whenever he wanted too. Unlike me who has face my problems and be responsible.

The adult world sucks, growing up is a trap. You have no more free time, and everyone leaves you on your own to figure things out, when you have a problem. It's not at all how you would expect it to be.

Despite his a constant lectures on how I should talk to Ross and try to work things out with him, Alan was a great friend. He was the person I needed after such a great chaos in my life.

"Isn't that like the four burn she gave you?"he asked he chuckled through the phone.

"Yes. And this rate I will be bald and with a chipped ear when you come back." I joked as I could feel my ear stinging from the pain.

Alan's laughed echoed through the phone as Jenny chuckled along with him.

"Glad to know my pain amuses you." I said rolling my eyes even though he can't see me.

"That would be so funny.. Hahaha.. Ok ok I'm sorry, I won't laugh at you anymore." He said calming down.

"Thank you." I sighed. He took in a deep breath.

"Is Ross going to be there?" He asked quietly.

"I don't know." I said kinda wishing he was and he wasn't.

"Are you going to talk to him? If he is." He asked.

" I don't know." I murmured, hoping he wouldn't hear me but Alan has ears like mouse!

"Laura!" He yelled.

"What? I'm nervous."I respond. It true. I dont know how Ross will react? I don't know if he'll even listen to me for a minute.

"Laura, you can't fix something if your busy avoiding it. Where's the fearless confident leader of Jefferson high?! Own the room tonight and talk to him." Alan encouraged me, I took a deep breath and nodded.

"I can do this, I can do this." I whispered to myself.

"Atta girl! Make sure to call me and tell me how it goes." He said.

"I will, I promise." I said as Jenny brought the dresses.

"Alright Laura, I gotta go but have fun tonight. And remember you can do this, just tell him how you feel. Speak from the heart." He said.

"Thank you, for everything." I breathed out as I smiled. Alan was the best.

"You welcome. Later!" He said and hung up. I turned my attention to Jenny who looked at me with huge grin.

"What?" I asked. Every time she smiled like that, something was up.

"You're going to look so hot!" She squealed and pulled over to bed as she attacked me with her make-up bag, rambling about the dress and shoes.

Oh god...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

At the Dance

I felt so beautiful as we walked up the stairs to enter the ballroom. Jenny dresses me a tight black dress And some pumps. Which were kind tiring but did add like three inches to my height. Awesome!

After what felt like a mountain of climbing stairs, we finally made it. Jenny and Greg walked hand in hand as I trailed quietly behind them.

As soon as I walked into the room, I saw bright twinkly lights and heard loud music blaring through the speakers as happy sweaty teenagers moved to the beat of the music. Seconds later, I felt a bright hot light blind my eyesight.

"Whoa." I said trying to reliant my eye sight as I noticed everyone's sight on me. Well now I am definitely nervous. I scanned the millions pairs of eyes that stared at me, hoping to find the sweet hazel eyes that drew me in a trance. Sadly, I couldn't find them.

We continued to walk into the ballroom looking for a place to sit, while I looked around for Ross. I was kind hoping he would be here, there's such so many people I can't seem to find him.

I sighed. Well I look hot for nothing.

I was going to talk to Jenny but that's when I noticed that I was all alone and Greg and her were dancing on the dance floor.

"What a great night..." I mumbled sitting down as I stuffed my face with shrimp until I saw a chocolate fountain over the snack table.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.---.-.-

"Having fun?" Jenny yelled as she sat down after dancing to 6 songs straight.

"Yeah sure... Loads of fun." I said sarcastically as I sighed, looking down. Ross was no where to be seen, I was really hoping that we could work things out tonight. Maybe even try to be friends, but I guess the universe hates me.

Gazing back my love struck friend as her and her date shared a kiss, I remembered all the sweet moments I shared with Ross and all the memories I could have made if I had just told the truth.

I could feel my heart sink deeper and deeper inside me, tears building up. As I noticed how unhappy and sad my life without Ross was. Remembering, the look on his face as he looked at Emma nearly made burst into tears but I didn't want to ruin Jenny's night.

"Hey Jen, I think I'm going to go." I said standing up.

"Oh no wait I'll leave with you." She said standing up too.

"No no you enjoy your night, I'll take a cab. I'll be fine." I said.

"Are you sure?" She said.

"I'll fine, I promise." I said hugging her. I couldn't ruin her night, she looked so happy. I excused myself from the table and began walking toward the exit, moving around the fast-shaking bodies on the dance floor as I tried not to get trampled.

Which was kinda hard considering, I ended up being in a sandwich. Maybe I should gone around the dance floor and not through it...

Now I know how jello feels when you shake it to much.

I sigh aggravated. This sucks.

I was about halfway through the crowd of sweaty moving bodies when the music stopped and the DJ made that screeching sound.

"How's everyone doing tonight?!" A deep voice spoke into the microphone as I continued moving into between the people. A roar of cheers replying to voice screamed in my ear.

"Well have a song for very a special girl out there. Is Laura Marano here?" Oh crap. No no no this not happening. I began to push through the crowd as fast as I could until the shines the spotlight on me.

'Seriously?' I thought. I turned around the stage and immediately recognized the mix of four people with blonde and brunette hair. This is not going to be good.

"There she is." Rocky said into a the microphone as he winked.

I waved, and soon the mop of soft blonde hair hit the spotlight. I could feel the air stop running through my veins are our eyes met each other's gazes. My heart was beating so fast and loud that I could everyone could hear it.

"This one for you laur." He spoke.

"A 1, a 2, a 1 2 3." Ellington said clicking his drumsticks together as he started the beat.

Lovin' you ain't easy
Nothin' ever is
But I will keep on fightin'
For a love like this

You know I wouldn't have it any other way
Even when times get tough
I don't want no easy love

This is a track for the guys with
One lady in their life
You wanna pull out your hair sometimes
But she's still your girl

A love that lasts is like a unicorn
Holdin' on, a lost star form
Sometimes you wanna throw in the towel
But she's still your girl

Lovin' you ain't easy
Nothin' ever is
But I will keep on fightin'
For a love like this

You know I wouldn't have it
Any other way
Even when times get tough
I don't want no easy love

Second verse goes to the females
Rollin' their eyes when we fail
Make you wanna go and shop retail
But he's still your man

Ross jumped off stage as he walked with microphone in his hand still singing. He hit his chest proudly as he sang that next verse, nodding his head and taking my hand.

Are we crass? Undeniable
Dirtbags, we're professional
Sometimes you wanna throw in the towel
But he's still your man

Lovin' you ain't easy
Nothin' ever is
But I will keep on fightin'
For a love like this

You know I wouldn't have it
Any other way
Even when times get tough
I don't want no easy love

I don't believe in "Nothin' lasts forever"
And every time you're feelin' down
I know we're gonna work it out

And I know we can't live without each other
Ooh oh
Well nothin' worth havin' comes easy
And baby you got me singin'

Lovin' you ain't easy
Nothin' ever is
But I will keep on fightin'
For a love like this

You know I wouldn't have it
Any other way
Even when times get tough
I don't want no easy love

Lovin' you ain't easy
Nothin' ever is
But I will keep on fightin'
For a love like This

He kneeled down on his knees as his voice sang with such heart and passion to me. My eyes felt watery but I really didn't want to cry. He voice was becoming softer.

You know I wouldn't have it
Any other way
Even when times get tough
I don't want no easy love.

"Laura, I know we both made mistakes but I would really like a second chance with you. I can't get you off my mind no matter how hard I tried, you were always the first and last thing I think about. You sunk your nails deep into my heart and frankly I would like to keep you here forever. Because I madly and deeply in love you, so what do you say you want to gives another chance?"

Ross said as his hazel orbs glisten with hope. I glanced our hands as they sat one on top of the other. I could feel the sparks running all over my body. I had gone so long without his touch that even a hand hold had me swooning.

I couldn't believe it, Alan was right Ross still loved me. Despite all the pain and hurt I caused him, he still loved me. The love I had for him, ran inside my veins it's what made my heart a mile a minute. Everything I did revolved around him, the best moments of my life were with Ross and I couldn't deny myself the opportunity to be happy.

I couldn't feel the words leave my mouth quick enough, as Ross jumped for joy and spun me around the room in a fit of laughter. Once he set me down on the ground again, he did the one thing I had longed for since the moment things ended between us.

He kissed me.

I didn't hesitate in kissing back quickly, just in case this was dream I would soon have to wake up from. Closing my eyes, I wrapped my arms around neck as he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Our lips mushed against each other as they connected for as long as possible. I loved the feeling of being his embrace as we kissed, having his soft moist lips hugging mine being wrapped one with the other but oxygen pulled us away.

I could feel a smile form my lips as we created a small distance between our lips. The feeling of his hot breath dance across on my lips, made me want to kiss him again and I did. But not before telling him how I really felt.

"I love you." I whispered closing my eyes as our foreheads touched.

"I love you too." He said whispering before connecting our lips again.

Needless to say, that night was one of the best nights of my life. And it started because Ross took the challenging of changing A players game, from the moment he said,

'Yes.'

~The End~

VOTE/COMMENT

SO THATS IT GUYS! Story is over 😞😉

Thank You for reading!!! You guys are awesome for getting this story to 25k! Thank you so much!!! Couldn't have done it without you at all.

I love you all!!!❤️❤️❤️

If you liked and enjoyed my story and writing style, check out the rest of them on my profile! And be on the lookout for more stories coming out 😊. I have lots of ideas.

Comment your overall thoughts!

Also I might do an epilogue + reasons for this book.basically I'll give you the backstory on why this book was made. Unless you really don't care so I won't do it.

But please comment answer.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

60.2K 971 37
He just wants to help the girl who's hiding her pain. The girl he bullied. ~ COMPLETED Harry Styles fan fiction
218K 7.2K 14
On Christmas where most miracles happen, they certainly did for Draco and Harry. Of course, the new couple has to face problems. Who doesn't?
Initation 1D Oleh coco1d

Fiksi Penggemar

14.1K 822 96
I enjoy the silence. Its so loud in my life now... THIS STORY CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, VOLIENCE , BLOOD AND SUICIDE TALK. AND SEXUAL ASSAULT TALKS W...
3.9K 339 49
"fuck me you're stupid"he says agitated "thats not in the contract" i mutter. he smirks and shakes his head. "you're not like the rest of them Patter...