Darkest desires

By heylolittaheyy

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 �... More

i n t r o
b l o n d i e
s t u p i d g i r l
s p i n t h e b o t t l e
l i t t l e s l u t
v e e l a
v i s i t o r
r u m o r
f r e d d i e
d e a t h e a t e r s
s u n n y m o r n i n g
c r y s t a l s
f o r e s t
s t a y
l u n a
e v e r y t h i n g s f i n e
t h e m a l f o y s
p o t i o n s
g e t w e t
f r e d
c e d r i c
r o o m of r e q u i r e m e n t
d r a c o
v e r i t a s e r u m
l i b r a r y
m a r k
s n a p e
n e w s
m i s t a k e
d i g g o r y
b a t h
t h e b a l l
b a l l 2
d a y a f t e r
m e r c y
f l e u r s d e a t h
d r a c o
m a n o r
t r a i n
f r a n c e
m o r n i n g
t o u r
k i l l i n g c u r s e
l a s t k i s s
r i d e h o m e
v o i c e
s n a p e
m y r t l e
w o u n d s
c a l m n e s s
w i f e
t h r e e
t w o
o n e
a l w a y s
e n d
Infoo

a m o r t e n t i a

24.8K 486 1.1K
By heylolittaheyy

Chloé POV
______________

When I got back from Hogsmeade, I wasn't tired at all. My mind was full of Draco and Cedric, I probably wouldn't be able to fall asleep.

So I stayed up most of the night reading and studying the Amortentia potion. I know it doesn't have to be exactly perfect, but I really just want to impress Snape. I didn't have the chance to prove myself to him, so I'm taking this really seriously.

An hour before the Potions class, I quickly ran to one of the greenhouses that professor Sprout teaches Herbology in. I needed a fresh peppermint, as Cedric advised.

It wasn't snowing, but I could feel it in the air that it is about to. I walked past the big fountain and headed to the greenhouse. I haven't met a single soul outside, it's only 8AM.

I don't know if I need a permission to take some leaves from the greenhouses, but I didn't have time to bother with that. Thank god it was empty, I simply cut some peppermint leaves and put them into my pocket. When I was ready to leave, I heard footsteps behind me.

My body quickly turned to see who it was.

"Miss Delacour, have I just caught you stealing?"

It's only Cedric. I relieved.

"No, mr. Diggory, I'm just...borrowing." I giggled and winked at him.

He came through the front glass door and moved closer to me. He's wearing his black and yellow Hufflepuff habit and looks very handsome in it.

"So you're gonna bring it back? I'm not sure if it works like that, miss Delacour."

"Don't call me that! And by the way, what are you doing there? I hope not stealing!"

"No, never!" He rised his arms in defense and then slowly walked backwards to a table with...very familiar looking plants. He glanced around if the air is clear and then, he quickly cut some leaves from the plant.

"Is that..?"

"Yeah! Cool, isn't it? Right in school!" He said in such an excitement.

"Are you kidding me? Why would professor Sprout grow a marijuana?" I opened my mouth in a surprise.

"For its...healing properties, I guess...whatever, just don't tell anyone, okay?"

I came closer to look at the marijuana plant in his hand.

"Hmm...I won't, if you share."

He raised his eyebrows and then smiled.

"Deal."

"Deal."

We shook hands. His grip is very gentle, like my hand is made of glass and he's afraid it would break it if he squeezed any tighter.

"What did you need, anyway?" He asked me.

"Just some fresh peppermint. For the Amortentia, like you told me."

I pulled some leaves from my pocket and moved them to my nose. As I was smelling them, our eyes were staring into each other. Then I moved my hand to the level of his nose.

"Smell it." I said and held the peppermint by his perfect shaped nose. My fingers slightly touched his skin as I was doing it.

I just fucking love eye contact. I use it to get people nervous and it works every time.

After a moment of silence, I put the peppermint back to my pocket.

"I should go, don't wanna be late..." I mumbled.

"Yeah, sure. Um...so if you want, I can make you a joint."

"Or we can like...smoke it together? If you want to..."

"Sure! Sure..."

"Bye, Cedric." I smiled and left the greenhouse.

I have no idea what just happened. As I was walking to the Potions class, I was repeating the situation over and over in my head. We can smoke it together? What the fuck has gotten into me? Why would I flirt with him so evidently?! Is it from my anger for Draco, or is it something else?

I calmed myself down a bit and entered a dark classroom.

"And now, miss Delacour will show us how to make the Amortentia potion." Announced Snape and looked into my eyes.

I nodded my head and walked to the table in front of the whole class. My hands are shaking a little bit, but I'm not nervous. I know how to do it, even without the recipe. It's all in my head.

I started crushing the moonstone into a white powder, it was hard at first but I managed to do it well. It wasn't in the original recipe from our students books, but I found it in the library book. After I had almost all the ingredients, I took some peppermint leaves out of my pocket, freshly cut from Sprout's greenhouse, and added them at the end.

I glanced at Snape, who is standing behind me and carefully watching my every move. Surprisingly, he's not talking. Usually, when students have to make potions in front of class, he shouts at them. This fact made me smile and I continued making the potion.

When everything was done, I had to wait five more minutes, not more and not less, then add the powdered moonstone and stir six times anti clockwise. While I was waiting, I couldn't fight the urge to look at Draco. He's sitting in the back, it's so dark there that I almost can't see him. The only thing that stands out are his pale blue eyes, looking straight into mine. My throat suddenly gets so thick, it's getting hard to breathe.

And why is Pansy sitting next to him? It's always Blaise... I don't like this.

"I think it's ready." Said Snape, which scared me bit. I totally forgot that he's behind me.

"Yeah..."

"Would you care to explain to us how this potion works?" He came over to the table and looked at the potion. I think I did a good job.

"Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It smells different to each person, according to what attracts them..." I recited.

"Exactly. 20 points for Slytherin... who wants to be the first to try?" Asked Snape the class. A few Slytherins whistled and clapped for me. I smiled.

"Professor, don't you think Chloé should be the one who tries it first? I mean...she made it." Said Draco provocatively and winked at me. I hope no one noticed that. What is he trying to do?

"No, no... I'm good. Come on, someone try it!" I replied.

A Gryffindor girl with curly honey hair slowly came over to the table and I smiled at her.
She leaned over to the potion and closed her eyes.

"Hmm...I think I smell...fresh flowers from my moms garden and...and knitted sweaters..."

A few people started talking and whispering, I think it was Ron and Hermione. Hermione looks very angry at Ron and after a while, she stormed out of the classroom. Such a drama queen.

"Thank you, Lavender. Next?" Challenged Snape.

As students, mostly girls, were trying the potion, I couldn't stop looking at Draco. His hair is messy today, but I like it much more this way. It's so cute.

He's sitting in the back and talking to Blaise, Pansy finally moved further from him to the line for potion. Our eyes met for a while, he raised the corners of his mouth in a smile and then quickly looked away.

"Mr Malfoy, you're next." Said Snape. Oh no.

Draco seems to be confused. He slowly passed by be to the table, we made a little eye contact. I just don't understand how can someone be so attractive like Draco.

The girls stepped back to make space for Draco, as if they were scared of him. Well, they should be.

Everyone was so still and quiet, waiting for his response.

He took a look at the potion and raised his eyebrows. Then he slowly leaned over the table.

Come on, Draco. What attracts you? Or who?

He closed his eyes and moved closer, but not too close. In a second, he stretched his body and looked into the potion with a frowned face.

"God, Delacour, could you move back? I can smell your perfume from there..." he said annoyingly and looked behind him, then next to him like he's searching for someone.

I didn't know what to say. I just stood nowhere near Draco, there's no way he could smell me from there. Only if...

"Draco..." I mumbled.

He finally noticed me and looked into my eyes confusingly. Everyone started whispering and chatting.

Did he just? Did he just confessed he's attracted to me? In front of everyone?

"End of today's lesson. Everyone, out." Said Snape immediately left the classroom, like he was rushing somewhere.

Some girls groaned at him, because they didn't get to try the potion. The class slowly emptied, I went to my desk to take my books. I thought I was alone.

"I like your hair today." I immediately recognized Draco's voice.

My hair doesn't look any different than yesterday, I didn't put any more effort into it today. He just didn't know what to say.

"Only today? Because it seemed to me you liked it also when you were pulling it while we were fucking." I said and provocatively leaned on the table, with my butt facing him. I was searching for my pen.

I heard him sigh as he came closer to me.

"I want you to smell the potion." He whispered to my ear and slowly placed some wet kisses on my neck. My legs got instantly jelly.

"Why?"

His hand grabbed my tit and angrily squeezed it, I let out a soft moan into the air.

"I want to be sure."

He let me out to walk to the table with Amortentia. I leaned over to the potion and closed my eyes, because the hot steam was still rising from it. He came behind me and placed his hand on my back.

I was waiting for some familiar smell to hit my nose, but nothing was happening. I almost thought that it doesn't work on me.

But then it happened.

"There's um...a mint toothpaste..."

I leaned closer, the steam wrapped my head.

"...citrus and..."

His hand slowly moved from the back to my neck...

"And an expensive perfume...your perfume."

Without saying anything, Draco's hand angrily slipped under my slytherin skirt and pulled my panties aside. His other hand pushed me to the table hardly, it hurt my face but I couldn't say anything. I was in shock, it all happened so quickly.

Draco spread my legs wide, then he took his hand and rode his middle finger over my clitoris. I sucked in my breath, preparing for what's to come. As his fingers entered me, I arched my back in pleasure. He was constantly pushing his fingers into me, each time pushing deeper and deeper. I could feel it getting wet, as it was easier and easier for him.

I couldn't see him at all, my head was still on the table, pressed by his arm. When he stopped fingering me, I heard him unzipping his pants.

Suddenly, I felt a big pressure down there.

"Fuck!" I moaned loudly.

His hard thick dick entered me without warning. He grabbed and pulled my hair back, making me arch my back like a cat.

"How can you...fuck...feel so good." Moaned Draco as he was roughly thrusting into me.

His hips bucked harder and faster. I constantly let out loud moans after every thrust.

After a while, I stared to feel pain. He continued thrusting into me harder and deeper, my eyes were full of water. I couldn't see clearly anymore.

"Draco, stop!" I screamed, but he didn't let go.

At this point, I thought I was going to faint from all the pressure and pain I felt.

"Remember this the next time you flirt with Cedric."

My face suddenly froze. Did he fucking stalk me today? Because if he did...I won't know how to explain it. I can't explain it even to myself.

He fully leaned with his front against my back, grabbing me by my books. He confined fucking me mercilessly.

"I didn't...*moan*...flirt with him...I said stop!"

"Shut the fuck up and take it!"

It changed into a hard, hateful fucking. Draco didn't listen to me, he was only caring about his own pleasure, not mine. I didn't know how long I was going to take it for.

When the pain was getting unbearable, I quickly turned away and pulled out of him.

"What are you-"

"It fucking hurts!" I screamed at him through my tears.

He finally noticed my face, and after he did, his face saddened. He realized he fucked up.

"Chloé... I didn't kn-" he tried to grab my cheek.

"Don't touch me!"

"No, no! I'm so sorry, I didn't see your face! If I knew you're crying I'd-"

"I told you three times to stop! But you only think about yourself!"

"Chloé, I never meant to hurt you, I swear."

I calmed myself down a bit and sighed.

"Just listen to me next time..."

"I'm so sorry..." he zipped his pants and slowly came closer to me. His arms wrapped around my waist.

We were standing there in a hug for a long time. No words, just pure silence. But my thoughts were louder than any words could be.

I've never met such a person like him. He shifts between many personalities as he likes. And this one, this cold, hateful, angry Draco, was new to me. We fucked, not many times, but he always listened to me, he never hurt me. That's why I'm so shocked right now. I have no words.

"You really scared me, Draco..." I mumbled, still in a hug with my head in his shoulder.

"It's never gonna happen again, I promise. I just...I-"

"It's okay, just never do it again, please..."

"Why did you flirt with Cedric?"

I let out of his hug and looked him straight into his eyes.

"I didn't."

"Chloé, you can't-"

"DON'T. Don't make me start. I can talk to whoever I want, you're not my father, not even my boyfriend to tell me what to do."

"So what am I to you?" He asked calmly.

"I don't fucking know. We're just...two people attracted to each other."

"What if I want to be more?"

"Then you know what to do. Leave Pansy."

"It's not that easy..." he groaned and looked away.

"Nothing's easy with you, Draco. Nothing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15 0 5
You go down the list of people, no one seems to be the right fit. You basically date everyone until you find this perfect match. You've said many I l...
828 29 15
Things you need to know ❗️ - you are Voldemort's daughter -your name is Arabella lane riddle -16 , Slytherin -very close to Malfoy family -smut -e...
140K 1.5K 11
Draco Malfoy and y/n are in love at first sight. You feel an odd connection with him. (18+ has details) SMUTTY ⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ FINISHED/COMPLETED
28.3K 725 51
[short series/ completed] "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that to you." He looked up at you, accomplished as his lips twisted upward...