๐†๐€๐๐† ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐”๐•

By hopelessfidelity

"at the end of the day, it was gang over love"| hood bxb | COMPLETED. More

copyright|preface
characters
๐™ธ
๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐™ธ๐š…
๐š…
๐š…๐™ธ
๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐™ธ๐š‡
๐š‡
๐š‡๐™ธ
๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐™ธ๐š…
๐š‡๐š…
๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐™ธ๐š‡
๐š‡๐š‡
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐š…
๐š‡๐š‡๐š…
๐š‡๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐š‡
๐š‡๐š‡๐š‡ - THE END.

๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ

4.4K 247 293
By hopelessfidelity

MIAMI, FL 📍
prince samontae wilkes
TAE

"Bitches be bald as fuck with a fat ass nose ring, ok Tupac" Leek was scrolling on his phone while we were getting ready for the beach.

"Mane hell yea, Yall remember Ari?" Amir asked. We all stopped in our tracks and turned to look at him.

"Son we all messed with a Ari" Kaisen scrunched his face up.

"Shid me too" Draco laughed sparking his blunt.

"Nah man the one I was fucking with for a good lil minute, She went to mill creek"

Everybody paused before remembering "Oh yeaaa real tall one?" I checked and he nodded.

"Yes bro I remember she blocked me for a whole week cause I thought I was talking to her gay best friend"

"Nigga what?" Leek laughed and Amir smacked his teeth.

"Mane shorty answered the phone in a bald cap and some lashes, so I instantly say "wassup bro, where Arianna?" and that hoe hung up the phone on me" He explained and we all laughed.

"Hell nah" I shook my head.

"Man yall come on, the beach filling up and on my mama imma find shorty I seen earlier" Leek looked from our balcony, getting up.

"Bet, yall block Indiee from yall story please man damn" I requested before grabbing one of the key cards to walk out.

I heard laughing from the room as I closed the door causing me to mentally roll my eyes.

Indiee Marie Robinson
MIAMI, FL 📍

"Bro I know Prince see me calling him" I rolled my eyes at his voicemail box popping up for the fifth time in a row.

Maybe we really are done.

"Maybe he seriously need a break this time Indiee, yall gone get back together" My friend looked at me through the foggy mirror as I walked in the bathroom.

The shower water turned off and my other friend stepped out on the mat, looking at my turned up face.

"He still not answering the phone?" She asked wrapping a towel around her to leave the bathroom.

"Bitch yes, what if its forreal this time?" I frowned, following her out.

"Well I told you this already, yall aint gone never be done seriously so i just say wait it out. This why I dont understand why yall go on trips together"

"Yall literally fight everytime, and then just end up fucking the next week yall home. I really dont get it but ok" she added and I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch he put it on Mario thoughhhh" I dragged and her face changed.

I immediately broke down crying and I felt her rub on my back.

"Maneee Indiee get yo ass up brah, we do not cry over niggas. We in Miami." She scrunched her face up and I laughed a little.

I dont care though. Im ready to go home now.

"Come on, lets go do some" She smiled and I just sighed, agreeing.

Rashad Maleek Martin
LEEK

"Im so glad yall dont sleep in our room" I scrunched my face up at Kaisen walking weirdly.

Niggas definitely was fucking all night but hey, get that dick frienddddd.

Now Author, why you make me say that gay shit..

"Why you say that?" Draco turned around smirking and I smushed my top lip with my nose.

"Dont do too much" Kaisen mushed his head making him nearly fall in the sand.

"How are you that weak" Amir shook his head at draco.

"Now I can say some real rude shit but you gone be ready to shoot me"

"You damn right" Amir smiled walking off.

"Say, where you going?" Tae asked him, making us ass look over at him.

"Oh my fault I saw nachos, yall tryna slide?" Amir responded, bobbing his head toward the concession stand near the middle of the beach.

"Oh hell yea, I wonder if they got snowballs" I smiled following behind Amir.

We walked to the concession and everybody followed, our feet crushing the sand in sequence.

The beach was full of white families and their ugly kids dancing in the water, black girls taking pictures in the sand, and white girls sun bathing.

All the niggas was doing the same shit we was doing, looking or eating and throwing a random object back and forth.

"Say, they got snowballs on that list?" Amir asked a girl holding the menu and I looked over his shoulders at the girl who looked up.

Yes. Found her.

She looked up at him then over at me smiling, not saying anything before just handing him the list.

"Pretty" I called out as she was walking away and she turned slightly pointing to her chest looking at me.

"Yea you, come here right quick" I put my hands in my shorts and she stopped, looking me up and down to walk over.

"You short" she scrunched her face up, making my face drop.

Bitch.

"Ight, give my short ass ya number" I rolled my eyes and she took a breath.

"You a stranger" she laughed and I kept a stale face.

I am kind of short but to her im tall so it dont matter.

"After tonight, im not gone be" I looked at her and she snickered holding her hand out.

I gave her my phone looking at her sideways as she put in the number.

"This better be ya number too shorty, I will find ya fine ass"

She turned back waving me off "Whatever Leek"

Wait huh

How she know my-

"Bro cmon on... they having a twerk contest" Amir hit my chest as he left the stand and the boys followed.

I nodded, grabbing my nachos before following them.

Karter Amir Wilson

"Yessir I got my bet on the darkskin in the red" I licked my lips staring at ole girl.

She pretty as fuck and her skin was so beautiful.

If I was a creep I definitely would want to lick her skin.

Ew

I stared over at Tae, he was all in his phone. Most likely arguing with the weird chick.

I never did like her.

"Mane, get out ya phone. All this ass infront of you and you missing it for weirdos" I scrunched my face up.

"Nigga I was texting my mama shut up" he laughed facing his attention off me and on the girls.

I notice his face changed as he locked eyes with this red haired darkskin in a white bathing suit.

She was bad, but it was definitely connection with them.

She looked mad familiar too.

srry i been ghost.
back now tho lol, hope yall being safe.

mystery girl? who yall think.

yall think Tae and Indiee getting back together?

k im gone again.

- tay tay out :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Thanks To You By Niyyyy

General Fiction

20.8K 638 28
Do you believe in love at first sight? (long chapters)
1M 39.7K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.
139K 4.3K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||