WikiGirl

By LizSorora

Song Y/N is a girl that holds the secrets of everyone who exists in her circle. Willingly or not somehow she... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 22

1.4K 175 41
By LizSorora

BreeAhn checked from right to left behind the corner of her house, from which she was trying to sneak out off at this hour of the night.

It sure wasn't that late but eleven was not a time she was allowed to be getting out instead it was a time she should be returning home but since she had passed all her day with her father and her stepmother -Bobae- she didn't get the chance to see her boyfriend so that was what she was trying to do at that moment.

After she assured herself that no guard was around or any of the staff that could possibly stop her, she climbed on her bicycle which she had drug along from the garage till there, and then she pedaled the faster she could towards the exit gate at the other side of which a smiling Ray waved at her as soon as she fell to his sight.

His eyes light up at her figure approaching and she felt her insides getting filled with excitement just by watching his face. She halted by the closed gate and stepped down only to quickly open a bit the gate and pass her bike along with herself then she threw herself at Ray's embrace without an instant of hesitation.

"I missed you, why weren't you replying to me all day?" She asked him, clearly worried about the behavior he had shown today towards her call and messages. She was almost getting worried to the point to think that something may have happened to him but her restless thoughts were quickly put to a pause as he had texted her, letting her know that he was waiting to meet her by the gate of her house.

"I am sorry Bree, I was just too busy today. I missed you too." He replied, having half lied on what he told her as the reason he hadn't replied was the fact that he had started growing guilty towards her because he was keeping information from her.

"You can just text that you are busy you know. Next time please just send something instead of leaving me on seen, otherwise, I am going to really be mad at you." BreeAhn warned him with a serious face that seemed cute in Ray's eyes and that was why instead of getting worried he just smiled more and leaned to peck her forehead lightly.

"Shall we go on with our date now?" He told her as he too had brought his bike along ad had claimed at his message that he had come to take her on a bike date.

"It's been so long since we last did such a thing. I am so excited!" BreeAhn admitted as even though going to restaurants and events may be fun but she had a soft spot for simple things especially if they were with him.

"Whoever reaches first at the park wins a wish," Ray uttered as he quickly got on his bicycle and started leaving making Bree hurry up while she yelled a bit at him, for cheating as they didn't start at the same time then they started riding in the night, filling the quiet atmosphere of the night with waves of laughter and joy. A joy that they both felt at each other's presence and that was why they hoped they would stay together for as long as possible.

---Time skip---

You were now alone at Jimin's apparent as DongMin had not even stepped out of the car after he had brought you to the parking of the building.

To think that a day would come where you would have wanted him to be around was absurd but truth was that you definitely would have felt better if he was to have been there at that instant.  Not because you felt insecure at the actor's presence nor he felt threatening in any way but he sure felt intimidating as he was standing before you, arms crossed, eyeing you sternly.

If only you had succeeded in changing his mind on the way here about this, now you would have escaped this situation. However, no matter what excused you tried to bring up such as his lacked scheduled for tomorrow that started early and fro which he would need a good rest or the fact that you would definitely start reading the books he gave you by tonight but to do that you needed to get at your home first, nothing seemed to even slightly influence his decision of keeping you over this house tonight till you learn something from this day.

"Play something for me," Jimin uttered simply, yet you just exhaled an exclaim of surprise as you felt your nervousness rising.

"A part a movie, a series you may favor, anything. Just try to act a scene out." He added just to clarify in case you hadn't realized what was he asking of you, yet despite that, you still seemed just as lost as before to not say more.

He waited for you to do or say something but as minutes ticked and you just stood there, rubbed his forehead in annoyance, and swallowed some insults that crossed his mind. " You seriously...aish." He pocked the lower part of his inner lip before turning around and going to some shelves that were placed at the side, on the wall of the living room. 

"Here take this script." He grabbed a random one from the shelf and then reached it towards you, making you approach hesitantly so you could take it, but once you retrieved it you noticed immediately the title of the script which was quite familiar to you. It was one of the most successful movies he had ever played in and one which was very famous for months on end and quiet the take of the city for as much time or even more. The script was exceptional, the story so well written and well thought that the scriptwriter had won awards for this plot, and Jimin had won awards for the interpretation of his role.

"I suppose you are familiar with it, take a look at Ryujun's character. Let's try to pull that out." Jimin instructed you and you gave him a dumbfounded look as what he was asking was more than absurd.

"Excuse me??! Do you really think I would be able to pull the role of a Yandere psychotic girlfriend?? I am really sorry to break it to you Mr. Park but your expectation of me need to become a bit more realistic." You told him, finding his expectations way too high even if you really were to have been an actor trainee.

RyuJun's character was way too intense. Even the experienced actor that played her role had issues of getting into the skin of this character. She had claimed in an interview that it was so difficult that she felt lacking in the field of acting after fifteen years in the industry. How could he find that character fitting for you to try embodying it when you were lower than zero at acting?

"Of course I am not expecting you to succeed Miss. I am telling you to try.  What would you do to try to get into that role?" He asked and you gazed at the script for a moment then at him, not having an answer to give him.

"See, if you knew you would have taken good notes today, instead of noting down irrelevant and stupid stuff." He scolded you, bringing up your fail of the day, as he considered it.

"You were supposed to notice the steps to unlock a character and embody it. Acting is not a game, it needs lots of thinking, research, and discovering ways to project something in the best way possible. Now that you know that, think. What steps would you take, in order to start feeling closer to the character that it's asked of you to embody?" Jimin added as he walked closer to you and grabbed the edge of the script which you were still holding.

He leaned a bit closer to your face, making you reflexively move your head back a bit while you felt the aura around changing to something colder and scarier. He looked at your eyes intensely making you gulp down your saliva with difficulty then he murmured, " You have three seconds to give me an answer."

The time limit he set made your mind start rushing to think of something but while he remained right before you, your thoughts ending up being more chaotic and messy, and your anxiety and nervousness preventing you give any kind of solution to his question once more.

He is doing it on purpose! He is intimidating me so I will look more like a fool and I won't be able to reply!

You panicked at the thought and because the realization hurt your pride a bit, you uttered whatever first popped in your head.

"Clothes!" Your words echoed at the silence of the room as you had spoken them quiet louder than you may have intended.

"I-I think that we could try to first resemble them in the outer appearance then...maybe analyze their fashion style as this may show something about the character and while wearing their clothes we as actors could possibly feel more like we are wearing the character's skin?" You continued your thoughts with uncertainty but after Jimin's lips tugged upwards in a sweet satisfying smile, you felt slightly relieved.

"That's a good response. Let's put it in action then, shall we?" He took the script away from your grip and opened it, flipping through some pages while your confused gaze was still on him.

" Let's try to reenact this scene. Follow me." He stated and without even waiting for a response from you he walked away, making you hurry behind him so you wouldn't lose sight of him. You followed silently down the corridor in which you had once been as his office was at that direction but after you passed that door he kept walking till at the end of the corridor which seemed like a dead-end, yet to your surprise, it proved to have been more than that as Jimin pressed the small painting that was hanging on the wall and a staircase opened on the floor, taking you bellow.

"Nothing to be scared off, This is the room where I keep the props and clothing of any series or movie I have ever acted on. Let's call it a personal collection of memories." Jimin nonchalantly talked as he started stepped down the stair to the basement which was full of light and that fact made it quite approachable.

You followed his lead feeling reassured for the moment but once in the basement, standing before the glory of that said collection, you froze at the sudden recalling that entered your mind. You had seen the movie you were going to reenact after all. You had seen what  RyuJun's character liked to wear. Why the heck hadn't you caught on that sooner?

"No, no, no. No! Let's go for another character. Please choose another character." You pleaded embarrassed only at the thought of you having to be dressed in such an attire.

"I don't have all night Miss Y/N. Please dress accordingly. I will be waiting in the living room."

---To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262 41 40
》Whispered Confession 《 Pov: How Much I try. Its Hard To Forget You ... ??: I hope you could ever listened My "Whispered Confession"... This Story re...
134K 4.1K 19
Y/N《your name》is a young girl who accidentally spills hot food all over jimin which become 'fate'. Y/n has to repay Jimin's debt by becoming his slav...
101 7 12
Under the K-Pop spotlight, Jimin, a superstar with a secret melody in his heart, meets Y/N, an Indian girl whose eyes hold a galaxy of secrets. Their...
96.9K 2.8K 26
I'll try to update the story daily if it's possible for me! but please do support me.. y/n is a fun loving and calm girl. she always wanted to follow...