๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ { ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘น๐’€...

By gyuwonderbear

[THIS IS SO CRINGEY I DON'T RLLY RECOMMEND READING IT] What if Beomgyu and Ryujin cross paths just because of... More

Characters๐Ÿ’ž
Chapter 1: first day!โค๏ธ
Chapter 2 : SECRET!๐Ÿคช
Chapter 3 : Protect!๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง
Chapter 4 : Injured.๐Ÿšจ
Chapter 5 : Exposed๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6 : Trouble๐Ÿ‘€
Chapter 7 : Rival๐Ÿคก
Chapter 8 : Broken๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 9 : Waitingโณ
Chapter 10 : Reunite๐Ÿ
Chapter 11 : Heal๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 12 : Together๐Ÿ’— (FINAL)
A NEW TAERYEONG BOOK!!!๐Ÿ’–
oneshot book!!!
please read ^^

AUTHOR'S NOTE ๐Ÿ’ž

462 18 11
By gyuwonderbear

Hello!!! thank you so much for reaching the end of this book and i really had fun writing this too even though i had some laziness in writing and being inconsistent and all i would like to thank you all for the support and love you gave this book and remember that i wrote this book purely our of fun and nothing more this might be cliché and uneventful but i still had fun also,next time i write a txtzy book I'll definitely will make it more interesting and realistic also drop ur opinions on this book.
again thanks for tuning in!!!

-your author signing off in scammed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
160K 4.6K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
54K 201 10
I'm bored and I'm not satisfied with the smut/fluff I'm getting so..here you go!