The alphas mate (book one)

By Tor_Rose

Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is hal... More

The alphas mate
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
a/n
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
AN :)))
Chapter 30

chapter 12

8.9K 247 19
By Tor_Rose

the next morning i woke up to someone banging on the door i got up and walked across the room and threw the door open.

" IT IS 6:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING WHAT DO YOU WANT ?!?!" I screamed at the person on the other side. i looked down and saw that it was Rhiannon all bright eyed and cheery...how is it possible for someone to be so peppy this early in the fucking morning...i swear to god sometimes i think this bitch is on drugs and i have only known her a few days.

"what could you possibly want at this hour" i said while simultaneously contemplating the many ways i could kill her right now.

"we have to go to school Vic..." she said cautiously.

"ughhhh must we really?!?"

"yes you are the Luna now you have to set a good example....besides we have cheer today after school."

as soon as she mention cheer i was wide awake, i slammed the door and ran over to the bed to wake up Bas. i shook him a few times but he wouldn't get up so i climbed on top of him and kissed him after a few seconds i felt him wrap his arms around my waste and kiss me back, i pulled back and jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom. i took a shower and straightened my hair a few minutes later i walked out and saw Sebastian still laying in bed.

"get up babe we have to get to school i have cheer after school and i know you have football too." i called from the closet.

i was going through the closet looking for my favorite black skirt when i felt him come up behind me.

"fuck football i would much rather stay here with you" he said kissing my neck

"i love you babe but i don't miss cheer for shit."

"ughh fine i guess we r going to school then i guess we did kinda skip 2 days already any way."

"exactly we only have 2 days left and then we can spend all weekend locked in this room if u wanna."

"I'm gonna hold you to that" he chuckled stepping passed me to grab his clothes. when i found my skirt i put it on with a pink crop top and black leather jacket before grabbing my converse and walking out of the closet. i put my shoes on and did my make up before grabbing my bag and running downstairs. i walked into the kitchen to see Mary and Rhiannon sitting at the island eating breakfast.

"hey what time do we have to leave for school?"

"not till 8 we only woke you up so early because we know how much of a bitch it is to get Sebastian out of bed,"

"hes out of bed and getting dressed right now...it wasn't really that difficult to make him comply."

"well yea maybe for you because your his mate, when it was Amanda's job still she would spend like an hour getting him up it was always kinda fun to watch." just as Rhiannon finished talking a girl with light brown hair walked in she had greyish blue eyes a lot like Sebastian's following behind her was a little girl who i swear to god looks like she could be a little clone of her. the girl looked at Rhiannon and Mary and said

"i just went to wake up Sebastian and he was already up and dressed how did you manage to drag my brother out of bed so early?"

"it wasn't us, the Luna got his sorry ass out of bed this morning." they laughed

"why was my mother here?" the girl who im guessing is Amanda asked.

"wrong Luna" Mary said pointing to me.

"you mean he finally found his mate?!?" she said turning to look at me.

" oh thank god that means i get to sleep in again! well at least a little while longer...she still gets up pretty damn early but at least its not 6:30!" she laughed pointing at the little girl standing next to her who i guessed was her daughter.

" hi I'm Victoria I'm Sebastian's mate...I'm guessing your his sister Amanda..." i said laughing at her excitement.

" yea and this" she said bending down to pick up the little girl."is my daughter Stevie. I'm so happy he finally found his mate" she said excitedly.

" hi Stevie" i said waving to her. she giggled and waved back.

"i happy i found her too" Sebastian said wrapping his arms around me. i jumped at the sound of his voice, i hate when people sneak up on me -_- it scares the crap out of me. they all laughed at my reaction and i spun around and glared at Sebastian.

"i hate when you do that it freaks me out when people creep up on me like that"

he chuckled and pulled me into him and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry baby girl i didn't mean to scare you."

"its fine...just don't do it anymore"

he agreed and we sat down at the island and ate breakfast before going to school. the day went by pretty fast, me and Sebastian had all our classes together until 9th period when i had french and he had Spanish thankfully i had Mary and Rhiannon in that class with me so i wasn't alone. we spent most of the period ignoring the teacher and talking about cheer try outs that were after school turns out that they have a pretty weird captain system here, the point stunt group is always the captains there are 2 captains and 2 co-captains which means that even though it would be my first season i would still have a shot at being a captain. the bell rang and we grabbed our bags and walked out of the room. we agreed to meet up outside of the locker rooms and went to put our book away in our lockers and get our cheer bags. when i got to my locker Sebastian was leaning against it with Damian and Kris standing with him they were all talking about something and didnt notice me come up until i jumped on Damian and he screamed like a little girl. i laughed and jumped off his back.

"you guys are blocking my locker i need to get my cheer bag and meet the girls my the locker room...where are my sisters?'I asked looking at Damian and Kris.

"Taylor is at track tryouts" Damian replied.

"Allie ran into the bathroom like 2 seconds before you showed up she should be out soon' Kris said as my sister walked up behind him.

"I'm here" she said " whats up?"

" I'm going to try out for cheer you wanna come?" i asked.

"no I'm gonna go with the guys to watch football tryouts." she told me grabbing her bag off the floor and throwing it over her shoulder.

"OK well i have to go to cheer you guys wanna walk with me?"

"yea I'm sure Sam and max are over there and we need to meet them before we go to the field anyway" Damian said.

"OK lets go i don't wanna be late" i said closing my locker and throwing my cheer bag over my shoulder. Sebastian put his arm around my shoulders and we started walking down the hallway. when we got to the locker room i saw Mary and Rhiannon talking to max and Sam. we walked up to them and right away the guys started talking about football i guess they are just as excited about there tryouts as we were.

"hey guys this is my sister Allie," i said to Mary and Rhiannon. they introduced themselves and we all started talking about cheer tryouts. Allie may not be a cheerleader but she always comes to all of my games and competitions so she knows a lot about it. she loves it too she was just never really into doing it. after a few more minutes the guys and Allie left to go to the field and we went into the locker room to change. i quickly changed into a black Nike sports bra and pink Nike pros and put my nfinitys on and threw my bag into my gym locker. i turned to look at Rhiannon and Mary and they were both wearing the same thing as me except Mary's Nike pros where blue and Rhiannon's where purple. we walked out into the gym and saw all the other girls lining up to start running.

" alright run 5 laps around the gym, stay in line and if i see anyone cutting corners or running out of line you will start over." the coach yelled. she blew her whistle and we started running. 5 laps was nothing my old coach used to make us run suicides as punishment...we got into trouble a lot.

we finished running pretty quickly and coach had us walk an extra lap to catch our breath before we stretched out and lined up. she had us separate into three groups based on stunting positions, I'm a back spot so i went to my group and waited to be given a stunt group. when the coach called my name she put me in a group with Rhiannon as my flyer and two girls named veronica and Eliza as my bases. as soon as all the groups were formed she had us all spread out on the mat and she shad us try a few prep cradles just to get used to stunting together. after about 2 or three prep cradles we started pushing to full and that when some of the groups started coming down luckily for us our group hit every time and started putting up libs and and stretches. after a while of practicing basics like that coach had us go off with our groups and put together a stunt sequence. about half an hour later she called us up and had each group take the mat individually to show there sequences. we went first and we did a show and go, retake, cradle,reload,tick tock, scale, arabesque with a twist down and went to sit with the rest of the girls while everyone else went. once everyone else was done we lined up on the mat and we practiced jumps for a little while before she had us line up and individually do the jump sequence, it was a double toe touch, right hurdler, pike, to a back tuck. after jumps we learned the dance it was pretty easy, only like four 8 counts, we spent about an hour learning the dance before we had to do it for real. once we finished doing the dance she called us all over to talk to us.

"OK so the hard part is over now its time to condition" she said smiling at us. there where a bunch of groans from some of the girls and everyone started talking about how unfair it was that we had to condition even though it was just try outs.

"i understand that this is only try outs girls but i want to make sure that if you do make the team that you will be able to keep up with our conditioning routine. so to start us off why don't you give me another 5 laps, same rules still apply don't cut corners or run out of line or you will start over,"

after we finished running our laps she had us do 25 jumping jacks, 15 push ups, 25 burpees,25 squats,25 crunches,a 2 minute plank and a 2 minute wall sit and we repeated the circuit 3 times. when we finished most of the girls were dying and ran for there water bottles. i was used to conditioning like that so it didn't bother me to much i staid on the mat with Rhiannon and Mary and stretched out again for a few minutes before we grabbed our water bottles coach sent us into the locker room to change while she made her final decisions on who made the team and who got cut. we went back into the locker room and changed into the extra clothes i brought with me which was just a pair of black yoga pants and an old t-shirt from nationals a few years ago. when we were all changed we walked back into the gym and sat around the table where coach was writing out the stunt groups for the people who made the team. after a few minutes she called out for us to quite down and stood up in front of us all.

"OK so i have the list right here of all the girls who made it I'm gonna leave it on the table and you can all check it out, if you didn't make it this year don't let that discourage you from trying out next year keep practicing maybe this just wasn't your year. if you did make it please stay back for a few minutes I'm gonna give you your uniforms, poms,and bows and tell you who our point stunt and captains will be."

me and Rhiannon held hands as we went to look at the list praying that our names would be on it and that she kept us together. i scanned down the list until i found us and i pointed it out to Rhiannon, coach kept out whole group together maybe that means that we are going to be point because it didn't look like there was any other groups kept together like that. we were so exited to have made the team, Mary made it too so the three of us went and sat on the bleachers while everyone else continued to crowd around the table to see if they made the team after a few minutes all the girls who were cut had gone back into the locker room and we were left with about 5 stunt groups with a few spare girls...i guess that means they compete in the large varsity division. coach had us all stand with our stunt groups as she handed us out uniforms one for competition and one for games, our bows we had five of them, three of them were for games, one for competition and one for breast cancer awareness month and our poms, we got two sets one normal pair with our school colors and one pink for breast cancer month. once everyone had there stuff coach handed out our schedules and the order forms for our homecoming clothes and told us all to quite down so she could announce who our point stunt and captains were.

" ok i know you have all been waiting for this" she said."our point stunt group was chosen because they had the most technically sound sequence and made it through the practice stunts with out any drops and only 1 bobble....the point stunt group and our new captains are,,,,RHIANNON GILBERT, VICTORIA PETROVA, VERONICA GRANGER, AND ELIZA SWAN." coach yelled the four of us jumped us and started screaming and hugging each other we were so excited coach made us calm down and told us to be here for practice at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon.

we ran into the locker room still celebrating and grabbed our stuff me, Rhiannon and Mary ran out of the locker room and down to the field where they guys were just coming off the field. Sebastian came up to me and pulled me into a tight hug he had the biggest smile on his face.

" i guess that smile means that you made the team?"

" yup i made the team and I'm starting quarterback and captain. how was your tryouts?" he asked smiling down at me.

"they were perfect ! me and Rhiannon are in the same stunt group and we are point stunt group and captains!!!" i told him still really hyper and exited. he laughed,grabbed my hand and lead me off the field and back to the car. as soon as we got home i ran up stairs and jumped into the shower before putting my pajamas on and jumping into bed a few minutes later Sebastian came out of the bathroom and climbed into bed with me, i cuddled up to him and drifted off to sleep thinking about how awesome practice was going to be tomorrow.

***********************************************************************************************************

another chapter is finally done, and like i said I'm going to be writing a few more like this where the chapter lasts a whole day just to speed things up a little bit. i hope you guys liked this chapter, ill prob post another chapter by next week. the picture on the side is Rhiannon's mate Max Lockwood who is played by Theo James.✌️💙🍪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.7K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
9.7K 449 30
Summer Valentine is your average werewolf, except her parents are the Beta's of her pack. Her mom is a little crazy, her Dad doing the best he can f...
1.3K 7 24
Victoria Lynn Jackson is just your average highschool senior aside, from the fact that she is a werewolf. She is nearing graduation. She is also the...
388 0 24
Natalya was taken on her way home from school. An all male pack has had her since she was 13. On the day she was rescued a boy she had never seen bef...