William Vangeance's little br...

By da_foxy

Asta wasn't really treated well at the Church, they treated his older brother Yuno extremely nice because he... More

Chapter 1- Difference between Yuno and Asta
Chapter 2- You're my little brother now
Chapter 3-Magic unlocked
Chapter 4- 7 years later
Chapter 5- Time to get a grimoire
Chapter 6- Sneaking Out
Chapter 7- Let the magic knights entrance exams begin
(magic knights entrance exams 2)Chapter 8- I choose...
Chapter 9- Welcome to the...
Chapter 10 A wild boar mission gone wrong
Chapter 11 They are people I must protect
Chapter 12- A part of his past
Chapter 13 A day off first pay day
Chapter 14 Searching for information about Asta Vangeance( A day off part 2)
Chapter 15- Helping Patolli(A day off part 3)
Chapter 16- A dungeon mission
Chapter- 17 People I could rely on(A dungeon mission part 2)
Chapter- 19 A debt repayed
Chapter 20- He's my little brother Asta Vangeance
So do you guys want a book 2?
Book 2 is out
Mother's Day special (I said I'd make it so here you go)

Chapter- 18 A sibling bond( A dungeon mission part 3)

6.4K 150 71
By da_foxy

A quick flashback*

"...Now then I wonder how our kid is doing" said Lotus.

End of quick flashback*

With Klaus's group*

Klaus's group is currently dealing a boy with spiky light purple hair. Rhya is sleeping in the background because he wants to and Patolli is sitting next to Rhya because he doesn't want to fight while Klaus and Yuno are fighting the boy.

The light purple haired male is creating large ice swords using his grimoire which is really powerful. Klaus and Yuno are both struggling.

"Hey can't you help you lazy things?" said Klaus.

"I'm tired. yawn*" said Rhya yawning.

Everyone sweat dropped, 'When are you not tired?' everyone thought except for the boy with light purple hair. The male with spiky light purple hair and three turquoise gems on his forehead is a boy named Mars.

"What about you Patolli why aren't you helping?" asked Klaus.

"I don't want to fight that boy. He seems familiar. I feel like I would regret it if I kill him. Just try to hold him off for now until I remember who he is." replied Patolli.

"I guess we have no choice but don't take long. If you remember him then will you help?" asked Klaus.

"Yeah I will but I probably won't kill him. My guts are telling me that I wouldn't want to kill him but, someone I know has a history with him." said Patolli.

With Asta's group*

The trio are currently going to where they sensed powerful mana at, Luck was like himself really wanting to fight so he was moving really fast.

"Slow down." said Noelle.

"I want to fight though." said luck.

"We probably can't slow down Noelle. They're in trouble for sure. If the enemy sisn't dead yet then that means they don't want to kill the enemy because of a reason. Let's continue." said Asta.

"But I'm getting tired." complained Noelle.

"We can't slow down though. Sorry if you hate this Noelle I have no choice." said Asta.

"W-Wha." said Noelle.

Asta is currently carrying Noelle bridal style.

"Let's go." said Asta.

Noelle is now as red as a tomato.

"J-just put me down bakasta! I'm not tired anymore." said Noelle.

"Ok then." said Asta.

The trio had finally made it to where the others were and saw that Yuno was about to be cut by a gigantic sword made out of ice. Then, Asta got in front of Yuno and sliced the ice sword in half with his own sword.

"Nice timing Asta." said Patolli.

"Thanks. Luck helped me with the speed since he's pretty fast." said Asta.

"Anyways let's focus on the enemy. Patolli said he looked kind of familiar and he would probably regret killing him." said Klaus.

"Have you figured it out yet?" asked Asta.

"No I haven't. Oi Rhya get off your lazy ass and help me." said Patolli.

"No. Figure it out yourself it's pretty easy." said Rhya.

"Then you do know! Tell me!" said Patolli.

"I said no." replied Rhya.

"Anyways I don't know who you are but I don't want to continue fighting if brother said you look familiar." said Asta.

"No. The weak shall die and the powerful will live. If you're weak then die." said Mars.

Mars created another giant ice sword and it attacked Asta but he just sliced it in half.

"Sorry but I can't die yet. I have an older brother waiting for me to spend time with him on our days off." said Asta.

Mar's eyes widened at what Asta just said.

Mar's memory flashback*

"Mars!" said a little girl with short pink hair, she was shorter than Mars.

In this memory Mars is still a child.

"Hey ****!" replied Mars, the girl's name was not heard, he's memory was fuzzy, he could not hear himself say her name.

"Hey Mars." said the girl.

"Yeah?" said Mars.

"What do you think the outside world looks like outside these walls?" asked the girl.

"I'm sure it's really beautiful ****, just like you." replied Mars with a smile on his face, he still couldn't hear the girl's name.

"Thanks Mars. I hope we can go outside these walls one day." said the girl.

"Me too. I hope so." said Mars.

"I'm sure you'll be able to go out soon Mars. You're the top of our class. When you go outside, you won't leave me behind would you?" asked the girl.

"I would never leave you. I'll always wait for you.....Fana." replied younger Mars with a smile on his face.

He could remember now, he could hear her name. He wasn't able to smile like he use to for so long.

End of Mar's memory flashback*

"Hurry up and tell me!" said Patolli.

"I said no. yawn*" replied Rhya.

"Tell me!" said Patolli.

"You idiot it's FANA! You hear me!? It's FANA! that's the answer. yawn*" answered Rhya.

Mar widened at that name.

"How do you know that name?" asked Mars.

"Oh I remember now. You're name is Mars from the Diamond kingdom. They take children and train them to become weapons. They make the children kill each other then the survivor gets experimented on to make them more powerful. The gems on your forehead are the things they experimented on you. You were there with Fana who you considered as a sister, she too considered you as an older brother." said Patolli.

"I said how do you know that name!" shouted Mars.

Mars charged at Patolli but before he could hit him, someone else blocked him. It was a person wearing a red cape.

"Who are you and why did you try to hurt him." said the cloaked figure, it was a female's voice.

Mar's eyes widened, 'This voice!'  he thought. The red cloak fell off and it revealed a female with pink hair. The female looked at Mars and he eyes too widened.

"M-Mars." said the female.

"Fana is that you!?" shouted Mars with tears falling down his face.

They both hugged each other in happiness.

Time magic: Time skip*

The magic knights took the treasure to go back to the station and scan it and Yuno also got the wind spirit with his called Bell. Apparently Bell is afraid of Kuro, wind and darkness does not mix. The two spirits apparently can communicate with each other as well.

"Fana, you have worked with me for a long time. Now, I give you a choice. You can go with Mars to wherever you two want or, I will ask William." said Patolli.

The duo looked at each other then nodded.

"I think it's better we become a Golden Dawn, if we run away the Diamond kingdom will sure get us." replied Fana.

"If that's your decision then I'll ask William." said Patolli.

"Thank you very much." thanked Mars.

"No problem." replied Patolli.

Time magic: Time skip*

"Hey, you seem quite close to William, Rhya and Patolli and they say that you guys are blood related brothers but you don't really look similar to each other." said Mars.

"I'll tell you a secret if you two promise not to tell anyone." said Asta.

"We promise." answered Fana.

"Alright, we aren't actually blood related but we say we are. Plus, we like blood related brothers." replied Asta.

"So you're not blood related." said Fana.

"Nope but, it's the bond that counts right? I grew up at a church and had an older brother the same age as me and we grew up good until we were five. They started ignoring me for my ex-brother and our bond wasn't good. We weren't like brothers." said Asta.

"I guess you're right." said Mars looking at Fana.

"It's the bond of siblings we have that makes us like brother and sister." said Fana looking at Mars.

"Mhm, you guys won't tell anyone right?" said Asta.

"We already promised." replied Mars and Fana in unison.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like the chapter.

!DISCLAIMER: Black Clover does not belong to me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.9K 83
Asta and Yuno have a childhood friend. He is serious sometimes, he can be bipolar either and he usually sigh. He started a new life after it was give...
122K 3K 44
Three boys, completely different from each other, risen at a humble village in the poorest part of the Clover Kingdom, but with one clear goal: Becom...
91.7K 4.1K 40
"Do you believe in destiny? Because I did when you saved me" "Promise me that you can save me once more?" Willian Vangeance was a neglected noble bu...
377K 15K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...